Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:09:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 396 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World  (Read 522753 times)
surtijeras

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 04:24:26 PM

I have read hundreds of publications in this currency and have come to the conclusion that it is an international organization. BE CAREFUL Huh Angry

Sorry, to say this!
But you are understand nothing about Crypto and know anything about it, too
You are to stupid to understand how a Wallet work.
You are scaming the DBIC forum from the day you are register here in the Forum, only because you don´t have the patience to wait that your Wallet get sync!
I´am not defending DBIX or DBIC, i not own DBIC coins, I have try to help you, but it´s looks like you are not understand what the people write you!

So please explain me your comment!
I contacted the mails of this fraud and no one has answered me or nobody answers anything coherent, all are disqualifications to the claims and some photos taken in a cafe or anywhere they say .. well and here we show our office, all very Little serious, and opposite to the business that show to show the world, and in the opinion of several people in these forums is no more than a band of thieves

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
puthupanth

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 04:39:13 PM

please tell me you guys have no DBIC or that you have sold your coins
Porte

Activity: 489
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 04:56:11 PM

All of you claiming FUD to those who ask valid question but not giving answers! But I am still waiting.

1) I want proof NOW you are in the accelerator program
2) I want proof NOW photos of the office you all working together
3) Now the Italian and Spanish is not in the Team when a few days ago  they were showing us their profile, why these two people were in the team a few days ago and now they are not?
4) I want proof of the article you said it was going to be published a few days in coindesk
5) I want proof of all the companies and shop that you said they are going to deal with DBIX
6) you will have your own exchange but you chose another one to do the swap.
7) I want proof of all the certification you said in your linkedin. All fake!
Cool why the DEv team never speak here and let idiots like you spreading they will have gold, diamonds and DBIX will be worth $1000?
9) The Dubai team are all foreigners none of them are from Dubai..correct?
10) Does the photo of the Dubai team inspire you any kind of trust?

This is the most ridiculous scammer around  they never answer any question and all the project is fake
Bitcoinmeister

Activity: 502

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 05:25:02 PM

is there any picture of  dev team ?

yes there are pic but showing no offices just in library pretending was an office with cheap clothes and in restaurant...this is the kind of pics you get from these scammers
Is strange, a lot of diffusion but few answers, few or no comments from real investors, it is impossible for me to configure the wallet, the instructions received do not help at all, I would like you to write someone who really agrees with this

Hello,
All problem is just at your end. When you could see that the wallet is out of sync which was written in red then why did you withdraw your coins? out sync obviously means it is not working. And why didn't you first try to solve the problem of sync, and then withdraw your coins to wallet. I also had this problem but was not a fool like you to withdraw my coins to wallet. I kept mine at livecoin and they are still there. If i would have been fool like you i would have lost my 7k DBIC but i am a sensible person Cheesy i first asked everywhere on DBIC thread how to sync wallet and when nothing helped i let it go

And the ones who are fudding are very clever people i know they want cheap dbic but everyone knows the strength of this project. Even the price of $500 per dbix would be very less Cool Grin
Well thank you you are really helping me a lot to understand this scam since the system is the same as the mails that if they are not delivered bounce and return to the sender, however here it is necessary to seriously suspect that you handle the wallet in duplicate form and Redirects purchases to their wallets

This is really crazy here
an idiot likte you can't even install/run a wallet and fudding like he is the crypto god.
man what should the dev do for you, a crash course in crypto or what?
This is Really crazy guys what you posting here. perhaps should we open an op for DBIC hater.

DBIC is great and will rock!!!

▄████████▄           ▄███████▄
          ████████████▄       ▄███████████
         ██████████████████████████████████
         ██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀                                                     
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
           ▄████████▄          ▄████████▄
          ████████████▄      ▄████████████
          ████████████████████████████████
           ██████████▀        ▀██████████ 
    WORLD'S MOST PROFITABLE STANDARD
  OF SELF-EXPANDING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 1-31 │ Whitepaper 
puthupanth

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 05:27:57 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2017, 05:53:24 PM by puthupanth

All of you claiming FUD to those who ask valid question but not giving answers! But I am still waiting.

3) Now the Italian and Spanish is not in the Team when a few days ago  they were showing us their profile, why these two people were in the team a few days ago and now they are not?
4) I want proof of the article you said it was going to be published a few days in coindesk
5) I want proof of all the companies and shop that you said they are going to deal with DBIX
Cool why the DEv team never speak here and let idiots like you spreading they will have gold, diamonds and DBIX will be worth $1000?

This is the most ridiculous scammer around  they never answer any question and all the project is fake

You're just competition that is shaking at the thought of someone else succeeding at something you dream of... you are a 2 bit trader that has nothing to do but to spread FUDD.... and that thinks TRUMPCOIN WILL BE $10 HAHAHHAHAHHA.. carry on .... i found out who you are and will hunt you down after we go worldwide and remind you of the rat you are. now carry on barking....

LUNCH MONEY TRADER
M.minor

Activity: 534

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 06:03:17 PM

3) Now the Italian and Spanish is not in the Team when a few days ago  they were showing us their profile, why these two people were in the team a few days ago and now they are not?

This is the most ridiculous scammer around  they never answer any question and all the project is fake

You're just competition that is shaking at the thought of someone else succeeding at something you dream of... you are a 2 bit trader that has nothing to do but to spread FUDD.... and that thinks TRUMPCOIN WILL BE $10 HAHAHHAHAHHA.. carry on .... i found out who you are and will hunt you down after we go worldwide and remind you of the rat you are. now carry on barking....

LUNCH MONEY TRADER
                   Got  tired for reading, блa... forum and in this new branch are you here  as samurai  of wave -  nobody answers from Virgins, proof of Reall it is not; people require answers for this reason - that they are investors! - -тyт goes down to the duty words in reply: иди  to sleep, флyд, children of и.т.д are a delirium.                                                                                                                           Cryptography  of пpoфи does not answer so, by promises asleep so, that me it seems to you to think over promises on a next year. ... and not only on a summer, as  talked.,Price it stretched beautifully but for itself, if you had is  proof of work, to be not such cpaчa on a forum, - and remarkable height and respect to  Dbic. And yet, having regard to it yet and, from data forum concentration incompetence higher on xaбpe ... incompetent on the whole in ecosystem crypt.thank you
tabonjan

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 06:06:04 PM

GUYS ITS A FUCKING SCAM! THE DEV IS PROMISING THESE THINGS FOR OVER A YEAR NOW.. NEVER MADE ANY PROMISES COME TRUE!! SO DON'T TRUST THIS SHIT COIN!
mankeen

Activity: 644
Merit: 292

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 06:13:51 PM

shitcoin
puthupanth

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 06:26:36 PM

shitcoin

How many ICN's you still holding???
LadyK

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 07:24:44 PM

there is an idiot trying to buy almost 2 BTC of DBCI...LOL who wants to buy this! that person doesn't knows this is a scam!

The people from this project never answer the questions because they can not prove anything!
Porte

Activity: 489

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 07:30:07 PM

there is an idiot trying to buy almost 2 BTC of DBCI...LOL who wants to buy this! that person doesn't knows this is a scam!

The people from this project never answer the questions because they can not prove anything!

whoever is trying to buy 9300 dbci cancel your order or you will regret it!! This project is a scam. You will lose it!
gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 07:34:06 PM

Blah, blah, blah..... 

Change topic, because I hear this is impossible.
You do not like DBIC, Ok, go away from here. Others have different opinions.
Bitcoinmeister

Activity: 502

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 07:42:14 PM

whoever is trying to buy 9300 dbci cancel your order or you will regret it!! This project is a scam. You will lose it!

you can't sleep tonight because your trying don't work poor creature

▄████████▄           ▄███████▄
          ████████████▄       ▄███████████
         ██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
           ▄████████▄          ▄████████▄
          ████████████▄      ▄████████████
          ████████████████████████████████
           ██████████▀        ▀██████████ 
    WORLD'S MOST PROFITABLE STANDARD
  OF SELF-EXPANDING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 1-31 │ Whitepaper 
Blas

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 07:42:28 PM

what a waste of money..how can 9300 DBCI cost 2 BCT.

If you can read this message cancel your order before is too late!!
elallalimed

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2017, 07:55:09 PM

what a waste of money..how can 9300 DBCI cost 2 BCT.

If you can read this message cancel your order before is too late!!
"The caravan moves on and the dogs bark"
dbic is a big project so if  You do not like just go away from here

elallalimed

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2017, 08:03:22 PM

It's me trying to buy it Smiley

This project is not a scam. I talked to a lovely lady from the Arabianchain team and I can tell you this project is real Smiley

please stop fighting. We all have to be constructive.I mean all community and  Arabianchain team. Its the only way forward.

I beleive  things in the forum has to change to make everything more friendly

Now please can someone buy the 9300dbci Smiley

good job  Smiley  we believe this project and we are with the dev to success together

LadyK

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 08:25:09 PM

This project is not a scam. I talked to a lovely lady from the Arabianchain team and I can tell you this project is real Smiley

please stop fighting. We all have to be constructive.I mean all community and  Arabianchain team. Its the only way forward.

good job  Smiley  we believe this project and we are with the dev to success together

Yes this nice lady from the dubai team will have a meeting with the whole team tomorrow to improve the situation in the forum  and will make everything better and with adecuates updates. Now please  can someone buy the 9300 DBCI!! LOL

CECVW do not believe that, they tell lies all the time and never respond to our questions, its always the same, and they insult too!
LadyK

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 08:37:08 PM

Yes this nice lady from the dubai team will have a meeting with the whole team tomorrow to improve the situation in the forum  and will make everything better and with adecuates updates. Now please  can someone buy the 9300 DBCI!! LOL

CECVW do not believe that, they tell lies all the time and never respond to our questions, its always the same, and they insult too!

LadyQ please give them 2 days to make things better and also stop accusing the team of scamming till they give the next update...we need to give them a chance too. Lets just wait a couple of days, I am sure all will be much better. We all have to stop fighing like kids. I am sure all will change for better.

My name is LadyK not LadyQ! Ok I will wait 2 day but if things continue be the same I will start again, I don't like lies!
surtijeras

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 10:00:33 PM

GUYS ITS A FUCKING SCAM! THE DEV IS PROMISING THESE THINGS FOR OVER A YEAR NOW.. NEVER MADE ANY PROMISES COME TRUE!! SO DON'T TRUST THIS SHIT COIN!
DO NOT WORRY THAT MORE AND MORE BUYERS WILL GO INTO THESE FORUMS WHERE WE WHO HAVE BEEN SET UP HERE WE WILL BE HERE PRESENT TO OPEN THE EYES AND LEARN TO LOOK BEFORE FALLING IN THIS TYPE OF SCAMS
lara59236

Activity: 236

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 10:41:04 PM

who is that lady and what did she tell you??? we elive in this project and i will buy what i can in dbic coin ,great project go go
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 396 »
  Print  

Jump to: