Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:13:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 396 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World  (Read 522753 times)
Ajayjkhidhgtfe

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 10:13:54 AM

DubaiCoin DBIX .Will Be 1st In The World (Cryptocurrency)
All Team Work fine , Without Stop, Doing More Effort To our Community
Trust Us Smiley
More Ann Coming Sooooon, Inshallah

Great day for the Arabianchain today? Why are you not in the conference, who in the team is going?

All the best for today! Smiley

I am also very excited for this conference and dbix launch Cool. Hope to hear soon the outcome of conference and the slogans of dbix all around the world Grin.

And a good question: How is the dubai for living? I thought of purchasing some real estate and lambhorgini and living in dubai by my dbix Grin Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hdn

Activity: 682
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 12:51:54 PM

hi ,request some info from u all, i did xfer 5000 dbic from ccex to livecoin and now still pending for almost 14 hrs.
what is normally time required for xfer from CCex to livecoin?

hi all, fyi finally i received my coin from CCEX after 26hrs . thanks a lot and appreciated for ur feedback and comments of my post.
surtijeras

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 01:49:18 PM

You sound legit and you did mention this coin started in 2016 and I checked the link the site is legit but I never even heard about this coin before nor any sort of advertising is being done to promote it. Do you have any branch in dubai.
And what did you do to make the people of dubai to be aware of it.
They have not done, nor will they do anything, he observes well Messaoudi Walid only appears to see who has something to offer him, it is he who is at the head of this scam. Be careful because you are before professional scammers Messaoudi Walid I sent several mails as is a claim did not respond any but if he offered money most likely to respond urgently
funminer

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 02:06:07 PM

You sound legit and you did mention this coin started in 2016 and I checked the link the site is legit but I never even heard about this coin before nor any sort of advertising is being done to promote it. Do you have any branch in dubai.
They have not done, nor will they do anything, he observes well Messaoudi Walid only appears to see who has something to offer him, it is he who is at the head of this scam. Be careful because you are before professional scammers Messaoudi Walid I sent several mails as is a claim did not respond any but if he offered money most likely to respond urgently

Be Careful with what you say!
How you will know that he answer, when offering Money?
You ask him, that he give you back your 49 DBIC, when you pay him?

and when you write to the support the same like in your 1st posts on DBIC, he will not know what you want from him.
I need to read a few of your posts to understand that you have problems with your Wallet.

You want that they answer you,
but you are not answering questions, too.
I ask you a few questions to help you, but you never give answers, only respond all are lying, insulting me and saying it´s a scam.

wait . . .
When you not give answers, too . . . You are a SCAM ?
Good_man

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 02:08:50 PM

and when you write to the support the same like in your 1st posts on DBIC, he will not know what you want from him.
I need to read a few of your posts to understand that you have problems with your Wallet.

I ask you a few questions to help you, but you never give answers, only respond all are lying, insulting me and saying it´s a scam.

wait . . .
When you not give answers, too . . . You are a SCAM !

Please guys can you stop answering the trolls, You are giving a reason to reply back. Just ignore them. We need to fill this forum with useful constructive information.

This website tell you how much people talk about a coin and how popular are in the forum

http://cointrend.io/

We hope to see DBCI and DBCX very soon... Keep an eye!
puthupanth

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 02:09:42 PM

Surjit...pm me and tell me what the problem ... ill sort it.
surtijeras

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 02:11:57 PM

wait . . .
What happens is that the video to configure the wallet have done extremely fast so that it is understood, and it is that they have done so aproposito so that it is not understood, thus we keep training all year with the same subject and the problem of Background never solved, the scheme is well worked out there, you should be very careful to be committing scams because they can be found and end up in prison, they are from Tunisia does not guarantee anything, be careful with these scams
canman

Activity: 479

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 02:14:07 PM

with all this bullshit bickering ill ask again please point me to instructions on how to mine dbix in mar 18th, ive looked but cant find it.  thanks
funminer

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 02:22:51 PM

wait . . .
What happens is that the video to configure the wallet have done extremely fast so that it is understood, and it is that they have done so aproposito so that it is not understood, thus we keep training all year with the same subject and the problem of Background never solved, the scheme is well worked out there, you should be very careful to be committing scams because they can be found and end up in prison, they are from Tunisia does not guarantee anything, be careful with these scams
Yes the Video is fast, but youtube has a Pause function, and the same that you see in the Video i write you as Text.
Again:
on top you see File   Settings and Help,
Click on Help, then open a new Menu, click on debug window.
It´s open a new Window, look under Block chain, there is Current number of blocks and look that this number is going slowly higher.

and check that you have Connections, when doing it! When you make the Screenshot you have a few Connections, you can see this,
when hover with the Mouse over the small symbol(looks like stairs) left from pending on the overview page
puthupanth

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 02:33:22 PM

with all this bullshit bickering ill ask again please point me to instructions on how to mine dbix in mar 18th, ive looked but cant find it.  thanks

are mining anything at the moment?Huh if so what system you got??? The instructions will be posted a few days before swap... everything goes live on 18th and swap date. if you are minging eth or xmr you will be able to min this too,,, its not difficult,, pool should be up on 18th.
surtijeras

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 02:40:17 PM

wait . . .
Yes the Video is fast, but youtube has a Pause function, and the same that you see in the Video i write you as Text.
Again:
It´s open a new Window, look under Block chain, there is Current number of blocks and look that this number is going slowly higher.

and check that you have Connections, when doing it! When you make the Screenshot you have a few Connections, you can see this,
when hover with the Mouse over the small symbol(looks like stairs) left from pending on the overview page

It knows that happens That if you have the obligation to make a video so that it is understood and it is done so that it is not understood I can not say that I did without realizing it, that video there is no way to synchronize with the portfolio, there is simply no way , Things are done so aproposito and if you have a website where they are offered the mails to be contacted and does not respond to me gives me all the suspicion that it does aproposito not to be tracked using your IP, Stop wanting to entertain myself with these children's things
puthupanth

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 02:42:15 PM

24hr volume DBIC ais 37th position on coinmarket cap.... 77th for market cap.... its moving up guys,,,  and is fluctuating around 2 million market cap.... coming days will be interesting... cos on all for exchanges trading volumes are up.

i reckon we going to see a big rise in price upto swap and after swap a massive influx of new investment in Thouraya will definitely take DBIX to new heights. Grin Grin Grin
funminer

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 03:00:31 PM

wait . . .
Again:

It knows that happens That if you have the obligation to make a video so that it is understood and it is done so that it is not understood I can not say that I did without realizing it, that video there is no way to synchronize with the portfolio, there is simply no way , Things are done so aproposito and if you have a website where they are offered the mails to be contacted and does not respond to me gives me all the suspicion that it does aproposito not to be tracked using your IP, Stop wanting to entertain myself with these children's things
You see you do it again,
Please do, what i write you and look that this number is bigger then 0.
You ask in the Forum for help, but how can someone help you when not aswering questions or doing what other people are writing to you.
On your Screenshot you have connections to the Network, when you start your Wallet and wait a few minutes, YOU HAVE THEN CONNECTIONS?
When yes go on help how i write you above and look that the number is increasing!

When it´s increasing wait until it´s reach ~828000 and your wallet is SYNC!
but give feedback of what state your Wallet is or no one can ever help you
puthupanth

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 03:28:09 PM

wait . . .
Again:

You see you do it again,
Please do, what i write you and look that this number is bigger then 0.
You ask in the Forum for help, but how can someone help you when not aswering questions or doing what other people are writing to you.
On your Screenshot you have connections to the Network, when you start your Wallet and wait a few minutes, YOU HAVE THEN CONNECTIONS?
When yes go on help how i write you above and look that the number is increasing!

When it´s increasing wait until it´s reach ~828000 and your wallet is SYNC!
but give feedback of what state your Wallet is or no one can ever help you

And you want me to be serious after reading this.. lol.. i already offered to help him,,,, hes got that LadyK syndrome..lol i think hes in Hyde mode.lol
xpert coin

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 04:42:26 PM

i want my money,  i send you all my information and   I waiting +5 week to you refund my dbic befor swaping.
-------------
January 16, 2017, 09:33:13 PM

Dear Community:

If you have any funds remaining in our old DBIC-Exchange platform,
please send me a personal message or contact me via Skype ID : bitcoin_arabie
detailing your { Email+name+username and funds to reimburse } you before our DBIX swap.

Regards
Messaoudi Walid
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1372193.msg17526054#msg17526054
-----------------------------------------
Good_man

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 05:00:58 PM

PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE FOLLOWING. PLEASE ACT ACCORDINGLY

https://cointelegraph.com/news/cryptocurrency-exchange-yobit-investigated-in-russia-on-fraud-claims

There iis a possibility that yobit can be closed...So its up to you what you would like to do...

Please Arabian team please advise as a matter of urgency

Thanks

Cryptorios

Activity: 316

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 05:23:25 PM

PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE FOLLOWING. PLEASE ACT ACCORDINGLY

https://cointelegraph.com/news/cryptocurrency-exchange-yobit-investigated-in-russia-on-fraud-claims

There iis a possibility that yobit can be closed...So its up to you what you would like to do...

Please Arabian team please advise as a matter of urgency

Thanks

yes,, yobit all time scam people to profit big money
smrtntky

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 05:27:08 PM

Just getting information from more diffrent people.
More information I get, more it tells me it's true project!
Fudders just stick to forum and aren't brave enough to contact other people. This forum isn't book of everything.
DEV - goodluck!

http://image.prntscr.com/image/c484db9be25e4081a8f0a753c74cc90b.png

Bitcoinmeister

Activity: 502
Merit: 500

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 06:00:04 PM

Hi, I send my DBIC from yobit to livecoin, I can see the transaction in the explorer, but i dont see my DBICs in livecoin.

Opened a support case in livecoin.
I am a new user in livecoin, perhaps I need wait some time.

yes you should waait 5 minutes...

▄████████▄           ▄███████▄
          ████████████▄       ▄███████████
         ██████████████████████████████████
         ██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀                                                     
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
           ▄████████▄          ▄████████▄
          ████████████▄      ▄████████████
          ████████████████████████████████
           ██████████▀        ▀██████████ 
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀ 
    WORLD'S MOST PROFITABLE STANDARD
  OF SELF-EXPANDING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 1-31 │ Whitepaper 
Good_man

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 06:05:05 PM

Hi, I send my DBIC from yobit to livecoin, I can see the transaction in the explorer, but i dont see my DBICs in livecoin.

Opened a support case in livecoin.
I am a new user in livecoin, perhaps I need wait some time.

yes you should waait 5 minutes...

No, its taking longer than usual but it might be people are panicking taking their coins from yobit and network is saturated I guess
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 396 »
  Print  

Jump to: