Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:04:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 396 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World  (Read 522753 times)
Bitcoinmeister

Activity: 502
Merit: 500

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 05:03:51 PM

DBIC to DBIX SWAP IN:

▄████████▄           ▄███████▄
          ████████████▄       ▄███████████
         ██████████████████████████████████
         ██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀                                                     
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
           ▄████████▄          ▄████████▄
          ████████████▄      ▄████████████
          ████████████████████████████████
           ██████████▀        ▀██████████ 
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀ 
    WORLD'S MOST PROFITABLE STANDARD
  OF SELF-EXPANDING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 1-31 │ Whitepaper 
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
talikila

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 05:12:45 PM

I will mine this coin after launching. Just want to test how much profit I can get against with ETH coin.
I expect DBIX project will be successful and worth mining in the future.
SunStruck

Activity: 676

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 05:23:14 PM

I really hope they give out the guide how to solo mine before launch , i cba missing the start ...
sid3bysid3

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 05:56:09 PM

Any hints about future wallet updates?
Moondreams

Activity: 347

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 05:59:55 PM

no testnet before ? i really need to set up my mining so i am around there mining from second 1 please.

me too...
Porte

Activity: 489

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 06:10:56 PM

Just ignore idiots like Rw13enlib88

Sorry I was against you in the past, I thought you were a scam but now I see you are genuine!

All the best!

Common porte bruv,,, join us,,, we'd love to have you join us.

Please tell me you got some DBIC.

puthupanth  no I  don't have any DBIC, I rather wait and see what happens. First Arabian Team has to show us with facts more than words what is happening and what will happen. I don't throw my money to promises yet, I need to see first.

You are genuine but that's not enough to succeed you need to show more than what it has been shown at the moment

Well I agree with that. Hopefully alot of good news will be coming very soon,,, with facts and proof. After the research I have done and after what I have seen I am convinced of the intentions as well as the potential. The road map is good, like anything it takes hard work and these boys are putting that in.

Hope to see you with us very soon bruv!!

Thanks for that bro puthupanth !

I am very cautious when I invest. How many Dubai coins do you have?
puthupanth

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 06:12:07 PM

I got my finger on the trigger,,, can't wait to start mining.

Buy support growing in Livecoin. Alot of people going to be kicking themselves in a few weeks... like i am now for selling dash at $13. never never ever ever again. DBIX all the way...
Porte

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 06:18:54 PM

I got my finger on the trigger,,, can't wait to start mining.

Buy support growing in Livecoin. Alot of people going to be kicking themselves in a few weeks... like i am now for selling dash at $13. never never ever ever again. DBIX all the way...

Don't worry we all have done that. I sold ETH when it was $6 and now its $40.....Lets see if BDIX is the next Dash and I get this coin as soon as I see facts..I need that I can not invest blindly
puthupanth

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 06:21:57 PM

Sorry I was against you in the past, I thought you were a scam but now I see you are genuine!

All the best!

puthupanth  no I  don't have any DBIC, I rather wait and see what happens. First Arabian Team has to show us with facts more than words what is happening and what will happen. I don't throw my money to promises yet, I need to see first.

You are genuine but that's not enough to succeed you need to show more than what it has been shown at the moment

Well I agree with that. Hopefully alot of good news will be coming very soon,,, with facts and proof. After the research I have done and after what I have seen I am convinced of the intentions as well as the potential. The road map is good, like anything it takes hard work and these boys are putting that in.

You're welcome bruv. I am very cautious too... I go out of my way to find out the nitty gritty... and regarding how many I have, no offence intended I cannot disclose stuff like that. I don't go in very easy or quickly. Got quite a few other cryptos atm. But i know this DBIX is gonna go far... damn I hate myself for selling DASH. Had over 9000 Dash

Porte

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 06:27:29 PM

All the best!

You're welcome bruv. I am very cautious too... I go out of my way to find out the nitty gritty... and regarding how many I have, no offence intended I cannot disclose stuff like that. I don't go in very easy or quickly. Got quite a few other cryptos atm. But i know this DBIX is gonna go far... damn I hate myself for selling DASH. Had over 9000 Dash

Its hard to know when to sell, I had cases I did not sell and then lost lots and the other way around! We can not always win!

Ok I will buy some DBIC bro Smiley Lets hope is the next Dash and not sell at $6
puthupanth

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 06:48:28 PM

All the best!

Its hard to know when to sell, I had cases I did not sell and then lost lots and the other way around! We can not always win!

Ok I will buy some DBIC bro Smiley Lets hope is the next Dash and not sell at $6

Welcome to the family bruv,,, pleasure having you!!
LadyK

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 07:56:50 PM

All the best!

Hahahhaha a troll like porte that did nothing that attacking DBCI now becoming friend of unstable puthupanth!

Guys we need stable people for this project!  Please let me know what marketing do you have in place?

puthupanth

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 09:12:28 PM

All the best!

Hahahhaha a troll like porte that did nothing that attacking DBCI now becoming friend of unstable puthupanth!

Guys we need stable people for this project!  Please let me know what marketing do you have in place?

some mothers do hav'em.
zerocom
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 04:52:16 AM

I'm looking forward to tomorrow Grin Grin

Ethereum Next is a brand-new cryptocurrency
 Twitter      ⟹ Ethereum Next  ⟸     telegram
LadyK

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 06:15:37 AM

whats wrong with this coin?

why is it losing value,,,it should go up instead of going down....I have to say very incompetent team!

Rw13enlib88  is right when he says ''Let's be real. No real project present here. Just pure hype.''

Rw13enlib88  contact me we need to talk, you are right this project is a joke!
Cryptorios

Activity: 316

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 06:34:18 AM

why is it losing value,,,it should go up instead of going down....I have to say very incompetent team!

Rw13enlib88  is right when he says ''Let's be real. No real project present here. Just pure hype.''

Omg!!!!!!!! i want kill you, are you a human!!!!!
LadyK

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 06:54:19 AM

Omg!!!!!!!! i want kill you, are you a human!!!!!

I have my doubts and need stability! You are not giving me a reason to believe on this! Rw13enlib88 brought in me terrible doubts with his argument. He made me think again. We are all entitle to express our concerns
kiffner

Activity: 505

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 07:26:54 AM

Ladyk

I cant beleve this.. You realy are split personality. Been
watching your posts last few weeks. You panic ti quickly.

You must be realy new to this and inpacient.

Remember, nothing goes up in straight line.
SunStruck

Activity: 676

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 12:07:52 PM

1 day till launch ... please give us miners some time to prepare and tell us how to mine solo from second one  Cry
Porte

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 03:07:09 PM

Rw13enlib88  and LadyK two nutters together!

They change their mind so much, they are so unreliable and all they say means nothing to me as one day say one thing and the next the opposite!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 396 »
  Print  

Jump to: