Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:58:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 396 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World  (Read 522753 times)
Bitcoinmeister

Activity: 502
Merit: 500

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 03:41:04 PM

Hello DBIX supporters and non,

The team is continuing the work to deploy our blockchain and the testing has revealed some minor bugs. Our devs are working on resolving them.
Once all is ready to go we will launch again, we don't have an ETA and we won't release one as we are trying to avoid people taking advantage of the situation like the last time around.

We will let everyone know when everything is ready and up and running.

Thank you for your patience and support.

we wait no problem.

and for the fudder either you support this coin or not, this is your choice.
but please don't post the same neg.posts every time.
and what i don't understand the people who's fudding are the same that want to mine the coin.
This mean that those few miner want only to dump their coin and this projekt don't interest them.

To the Fudder: Really crazy guys, i don't understand your trading/mining strategie?Huh

▄████████▄           ▄███████▄
          ████████████▄       ▄███████████
         ██████████████████████████████████
         ██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀                                                     
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
           ▄████████▄          ▄████████▄
          ████████████▄      ▄████████████
          ████████████████████████████████
           ██████████▀        ▀██████████ 
    WORLD'S MOST PROFITABLE STANDARD
  OF SELF-EXPANDING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 1-31 │ Whitepaper 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jinky_coin

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 03:54:19 PM

See how far a little communication goes? I think that is exactly how it should be handled. Thanks for the update on progress. I see big things in the future for this project. If not, no big deal. I'll just go postal.

IfUcantEatit FCUKIT
LadyK

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 07:15:55 PM

Please take your time but never again give fake ETA. I hope you learnt the lesson!

SunStruck

Activity: 676
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 07:22:24 PM

As if .. they will continue to be shitty - just wait and see.
LadyK

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 07:28:51 PM

Stop being an idiot!! We know the Dubai Team has been incompetent a few times, they are learning...slowly but we need to tell them in a constructive way. I think Dubai Team need a competent person to deal with the dev of the coin.
SunStruck

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 07:37:41 PM

Stop being an idiot!! We know the Dubai Team has been incompetent a few times, they are learning...slowly but we need to tell them in a constructive way. I think Dubai Team need a competent person to deal with the dev of the coin.

wow calm down your tits mate , I just said wait and see.
Bitcoinmeister

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 07:42:51 PM

Guys please report every post from Sunstruck to the moderator, so we can ban him from this thread, because he only posting the same thing
and truying to collect only activity point Undecided

██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 1-31 │ Whitepaper 
SunStruck

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 07:49:10 PM

Guys please report every post from Sunstruck to the moderator, so we can ban him from this thread, because he only posting the same thing

freedom of speech mate , nothing to report here.
funminer

Activity: 218

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 11:46:59 PM

freedom of speech mate , nothing to report here.

Freedom Yes!
But turn your Brain on, and think about what you write.
When found a thread where something  not work well, there you found a stupid comment from you.
Critical posts are OK.
but what you do . . .
When you know Crypto Coins so good, then you must know, that a few of the now good and popular Coins have problems in the past, too or still have.
When all Coins, Wallets and Programs are so perfect, why there are Updates?

How i say Critic Yes, Freedom to speech, Yes.
but in a constructive way, that is something you must learn.
Sorry but i don´t found a post here that help someone.
N30

Activity: 309

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 12:53:33 AM

Wright let's report this fudder called SunStruck and request to the moderator to ban him/her. We are just tired of his/her crap.
If you fudder are not comforable with DBIX go to the hell and sell your coins if you had some
SunStruck

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 05:04:54 AM

Either these are all the teams account's or you people really live behind the moon and dont get anything at all.

How can you put trust in such a team with a whole system as the blockchain ? Think the problems will stop one day ? If they cant even start the project how will they maintain it properly?

Enjoy your sinking boat fellas.
jpic

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 09:38:28 AM

"Embracing failure" is a pillar of the DevOps culture.

What's important is to learn from mistakes.

I hope your attitude changes when we become a community, because we'll have to work together to make this work.
LadyK

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 11:38:07 AM

"Embracing failure" is a pillar of the DevOps culture.

What's important is to learn from mistakes.

I hope your attitude changes when we become a community, because we'll have to work together to make this work.

I agree jpic , This team has very poor communications skills and need to engage with the community something they are unable to do and without community this project is nothing. So they need to change their attitude if not its all darkness
M.minor

Activity: 534

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 12:06:26 PM

-Her! ... dumbass!......But I vainly flatter you: and dogs should not be called; ... - how long will the blocked livecoin purse.
Megaquake

Activity: 630
Merit: 506

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2017, 01:01:24 PM

-Her! ... dumbass!......But I vainly flatter you: and dogs should not be called; ... - how long will the blocked livecoin purse.

I did the DBIC swap to BTC at ~20k sat then swapped my BTC to ETH when ETC was worth ~0.018 BTC made a ton of profit then, I also think that I was not alone!

Mines at Kano.is best profit in the world!

在Kano.is的BTC
Jinky_coin

Activity: 60

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 04:43:16 PM

I did the DBIC swap to BTC at ~20k sat then swapped my BTC to ETH when ETC was worth ~0.018 BTC made a ton of profit then, I also think that I was not alone!

Wow! You must be a very smart and superior human being. I hope we get to hear more about how smart you are. The part that I don't understand is it seems like only a moron would waste time telling other people about it and instead be off making your fortunes with your incredible ability to see coming events. It is more likely that you are full of shit and are trying to make people lose faith and dump coins so that you can buy coins that you were to ignorant to buy early on. I bought mine, actually quite a few, at 1.5 cents a piece.

IfUcantEatit FCUKIT
M.minor

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 05:18:09 PM

NEWS ON DIBCOIN
Created on 03/28/2017 4:43 PM
Dear customers, April 3 will open the input / output on the coin DIBCOIN and the bidding will begin.   https://www.livecoin.net/news   
olib

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 06:08:32 PM

NEWS ON DIBCOIN
Dear customers, April 3 will open the input / output on the coin DIBCOIN and the bidding will begin.   https://www.livecoin.net/news  
Error on site. Where can download Gdbix for windows ? ( http://dbixchain.io/#/block/761 )

Bitcoinmeister

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 06:39:56 PM

NEWS ON DIBCOIN
Dear customers, April 3 will open the input / output on the coin DIBCOIN and the bidding will begin.   https://www.livecoin.net/news   

that is DIBCOIN and not DBIX

FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 1-31 │ Whitepaper 
M.minor

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 06:58:21 PM

NEWS ON DIBCOIN

that is DIBCOIN and not DBIX
  The character is specified by DBIX livecoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 396 »
  Print  

Jump to: