Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:51:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 396 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World  (Read 522758 times)
surtijeras

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 10:48:54 PM

It's me trying to buy it Smiley

This project is not a scam. I talked to a lovely lady from the Arabianchain team and I can tell you this project is real Smiley

please stop fighting. We all have to be constructive.I mean all community and  Arabianchain team. Its the only way forward.

I beleive  things in the forum has to change to make everything more friendly

Now please can someone buy the 9300dbci Smiley
who is that lady and what did she tell you??? we elive in this project and i will buy what i can in dbic coin ,great project go go
If great project !, two days ago the volume was 20000 u$s yesterday of 14 thousand and today do not reach the 9000 u$s big project! .. bitcoinmarketcap data
kiffner

Activity: 505
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 10:55:08 PM

And what was ETH volume before january 2016 when price was ~2usd?
surtijeras

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 11:14:32 PM

This project is not a scam. I talked to a lovely lady from the Arabianchain team and I can tell you this project is real Smiley

please stop fighting. We all have to be constructive.I mean all community and  Arabianchain team. Its the only way forward.

I beleive  things in the forum has to change to make everything more friendly

who is that lady and what did she tell you??? we elive in this project and i will buy what i can in dbic coin ,great project go go

That lady is a very important member of the team. I can not discuss our private conversation as a matter of  respect to her but I can say the impression is very positive.
Please stop lying, every day you can swindle fewer people I can assure you
surtijeras

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 11:48:03 PM

please stop fighting. We all have to be constructive.I mean all community and  Arabianchain team. Its the only way forward.

I beleive  things in the forum has to change to make everything more friendly

That lady is a very important member of the team. I can not discuss our private conversation as a matter of  respect to her but I can say the impression is very positive.
Okay but tell them not to lie and stop praising each other, notice that they are always the same and we are on the sidewalk opposite we are willing to ruin the business if they are really scammers

surtijeras les puedes dar 2 dias para que esta gente sea mas transparente a la hora de presentar su negocio debiddamente. Se que que hay cosas que esta gente tiene que mejorar, Acusando no se soluciona nada sino preguntadon con buenas maneras y que ellos hagan lo mismo
surtijeras

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 12:04:56 AM

please stop fighting. We all have to be constructive.I mean all community and  Arabianchain team. Its the only way forward.

That lady is a very important member of the team. I can not discuss our private conversation as a matter of  respect to her but I can say the impression is very positive.
Okay but tell them not to lie and stop praising each other, notice that they are always the same and we are on the sidewalk opposite we are willing to ruin the business if they are really scammers

surtijeras les puedes dar 2 dias para que esta gente sea mas transparente a la hora de presentar su negocio debiddamente. Se que que hay cosas que esta gente tiene que mejorar, Acusando no se soluciona nada sino preguntadon con buenas maneras y que ellos hagan lo mismo

No they are not scammers what they have is lack of transparency and to have more presence in the forum to answer question professionally. Please give them two days to fix this
Answer me the following .. Which business is not based on good communication ?? The scams !!
BadAss.Sx
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2017, 12:11:30 AM

Like i said...just a big scam....eventually they come up with a new coin they bought at a coinmaker online for 0.3btc and you will all fall in this trap again.

Sleep well
Kray

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 12:14:14 AM

No they are not scammers what they have is lack of transparency and to have more presence in the forum to answer question professionally. Please give them two days to fix this
Answer me the following .. Which business is not based on good communication ?? The scams !!

See Rise ann, they have good comunication but now be failed ico
surtijeras

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 12:25:52 AM

Like i said...just a big scam....eventually they come up with a new coin they bought at a coinmaker online for 0.3btc and you will all fall in this trap again.

Sleep well
I always read that they write the same .. two more days please .. two more days please .. one year ago they are asking for two more days please and we will continue reading the same another year
puthupanth

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 04:55:40 AM

The only sad thing is these FUDDERS probably just got some poor newbie or novice investor to dump there coins into there buy order and have now bought cheap DBIC. This is what you call a scam,,, scamming people by shouting scam scam scam scaring them to dump there coins into there buy orders. Even these rats know DBIX will go into orbit very soon and don;t want to miss the train.

I am so happy this is not just a crypto currency and not just reliant on people buying and selling coins.

alot of thick people in the world
ArabianChain

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

http://arabianchain.org

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 05:10:53 AM

Dear ArabianChain Supporters,

We are excited to announce the “DBIC to DBIX Swap” as well as bonuses for early swapping.
We want the process to go smoothly for users so we strongly recommend reading the below details carefully.  

The Swap Mechanism (as per Livecoin's guidelines)

As a pre-requisite go ahead and create an account over at https://www.livecoin.net.

1.   The Swap date is the 18th of March 2017, this is the last day where any DBIC deposits will be accepted at Livecoin.
2.   Livecoin will close deposits/withdrawals on March 18, 2017 for DBIC.
3.   Livecoin will communicate to ArabianChain’s team the exact amount of DBIC deposited.
4.   Livecoin will send all DBIC to a public wallet to be burnt.
5.   The ArabianChain team will send Livecoin all the required DBIX for the swap at rate of 10 DBIC = 1 DBIX.
6.   Livecoin will close trading for the old coin (DBIC) and cancel all open orders.
7.   Livecoin will perform the swap according to specified ratio.
8.   The community will receive DubaiCoin (DBIX) based on to their DBIC balance on Livecoin. This should take 1 to 2 business days.
9.   Livecoin will open trading for DBIX.
10.   Livecoin will delete DBIC trading pair.
11.   Livecoin will test DBIX network, blockchain and nodes.
12.   Livecoin will open DBIX deposits/withdrawals.
13.   Swap complete.

The Bonus Mechanism (adjusted to reflect the above-mentioned process)

1.   The bonus will be handled manually as Livecoin doesn’t accommodate bonus scenarios.  
2.   All deposits to Livecoin done prior to March 11, 2017 will be awarded with 1.5% DBIX. (deadline is March 10, 11:59 PM Dubai Time - GMT+4)
3.   All deposits between 11th and 17th of March 2017 will be awarded with 1% DBIX. (deadline March 16, 11:59 PM Dubai Time - GMT+4)
4.   No bonuses will be awarded after that.
5.   There will be no exceptions.

Please note that any remaining currencies after the swap will be burnt.

We are happy to have you with us,

ArabianChain Team

Ajayjkhidhgtfe

Activity: 393

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 06:21:59 AM

We are excited to announce the “DBIC to DBIX Swap” as well as bonuses for early swapping.
We want the process to go smoothly for users so we strongly recommend reading the below details carefully.  

As a pre-requisite go ahead and create an account over at https://www.livecoin.net.

1.   The Swap date is the 18th of March 2017, this is the last day where any DBIC deposits will be accepted at Livecoin.
3.   Livecoin will communicate to ArabianChain’s team the exact amount of DBIC deposited.
5.   The ArabianChain team will send Livecoin all the required DBIX for the swap at rate of 10 DBIC = 1 DBIX.
6.   Livecoin will close trading for the old coin (DBIC) and cancel all open orders.
8.   The community will receive DubaiCoin (DBIX) based on to their DBIC balance on Livecoin. This should take 1 to 2 business days.
13.   Swap complete.

1.   The bonus will be handled manually as Livecoin doesn’t accommodate bonus scenarios.  
2.   All deposits to Livecoin done prior to March 11, 2017 will be awarded with 1.5% DBIX. (deadline is March 10, 11:59 PM Dubai Time - GMT+4)
3.   All deposits between 11th and 17th of March 2017 will be awarded with 1% DBIX. (deadline March 16, 11:59 PM Dubai Time - GMT+4)

ArabianChain Team

Hello,
That is all fine but one thing is troubling me. Is the mining amount per year 2.6 million DBIX? Isn't that too much? I mean 0.6 million initially and 2.6 million i.e.  more than 4 times the initial amount will be increased after one year and investors of dbix will be shrunk to more than 4 times in just  a year without any reason. I think there might be typo it may be 0.26 million instead of 2.6 million. There are 1000 crypto currencies there but i haven't seen any to have such huge minnig amount of a year. This may shatter investors Embarrassed Angry
ArabianChain

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 06:39:01 AM

Hello,
That is all fine but one thing is troubling me. Is the mining amount per year 2.6 million DBIX? Isn't that too much? I mean 0.6 million initially and 2.6 million i.e.  more than 4 times the initial amount will be increased after one year and investors of dbix will be shrunk to more than 4 times in just  a year without any reason. I think there might be typo it may be 0.26 million instead of 2.6 million. There are 1000 crypto currencies there but i haven't seen any to have such huge minnig amount of a year. This may shatter investors Embarrassed Angry

Yes it will be around 2.6 million DBIX per year, it is a new blockchain and we need mining to secure the network and for miners to be incentivized there needs to be coins to be mined.
More details are in the OP.

ArabianChain

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 06:49:39 AM

ArabianChain Executives to Attend Keynote World Blockchain Conference
https://www.arabianchain.org/press/

PRESS RELEASE

March 04, 2017

Conference expects to draw more than 250 senior executives, investors, government officials and other blockchain experts from around the world

DUBAI, UAE — ArabianChain Technology, developer of the Arab world’s first public blockchain, is pleased to announce Chief Executive Officer Mohamed Alsehli and Mustafa Alsulami, ArabianChain’s chief of operations, will attend the Keynote World Blockchain Forum on March 6 in Dubai.

“We’re eager to show how ArabianChain will play an instrumental role in shaping the future of blockchain related innovation in the region,” said Alsehli. “We look forward to networking with government officials and industry leaders.”

ArabianChain is positioning itself as a regional leader as more Middle East entities begin to comprehend the scope of the opportunity that exists in blockchain technology. Blockchain, the technology that makes Bitcoin and other digital currencies possible, is changing the way governments, business and individuals interact.

The Keynote conference is expected to draw more than 250 CEOs, senior executives, investors, government officials and other blockchain experts from around the world. Speakers include Wesam Lootah, chief executive officer of Smart Dubai Government Establishment and Mohammed Shael Al Saadi, CEO of business development and strategy within Dubai’s department of economic development.

About ArabianChain
Founded by Mohamed Alsehli, Messaoudi Walid and partners, ArabianChain seeks to connect the Arab world to blockchain technology and digital currencies, including ArabianChain’s Dubai Coin, DBIX. ArabianChain’s inspires business innovation through the use of secure, decentralized and universally accessible applications and services.

For media inquiries, contact:

Mohamed Alsehli
Chief Executive Officer
ArabianChain
malsehli@arabianchain.org

zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 08:39:26 AM

13.   Swap complete.

ArabianChain Team

Thank you so much for this update!

Very good plan ; ''All deposits to Livecoin done prior to March 11, 2017 will be awarded with 1.5% DBIX. '' This make much more sense than the previous plan! Thanks

Well done and keep up this kind of updates. Really professional and give much more confidence.

Also it will help some member of the community stop giving wrong updates...all updates should come always and ONLY from a member of the Arabianchain Team to avoid confusion and misunderstanding. All announcement should be ONLY be made by Arabianchain team

yes i agree with that too
and i already deposite my dbic at live coin and just wating for swap happen
and this plan is better then previous plan >> great
The ArabianChain team will send Livecoin all the required DBIX for the swap at rate of 10 DBIC = 1 DBIX.  this is good for me
and all who hold the dbic coin
best of luck dbix team and dbic coin holders including me
M.minor

Activity: 534

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 09:06:54 AM

13.   Swap complete.

ArabianChain Team
                  yobit completely Withdrawals DBIC, livecoin took 1 minute on balance, good
hdn

Activity: 682

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 11:59:57 AM

Excellent Dev, very good announcement..
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 12:15:18 PM

All deposits to Livecoin done prior to March 11, 2017 will be awarded with 1.5% DBIX.
1.5% from total SWAP DBIX or what..??
gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 12:57:45 PM

FUDDERS WHERE YOU ARE?  Wink

Great job dev and the whole team. The future is bright for DBIX.
love diem

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 02:20:29 PM

13.   Swap complete.

ArabianChain Team
                  yobit completely Withdrawals DBIC, livecoin took 1 minute on balance, good

That mean we can withdraw DBIC from Yobit and send to Livecoin directly.? ( no need to use personal wallet ).
surtijeras

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 02:50:03 PM

Future investors are very careful, these are nothing more than a gang of scammers who do not even have anything to do with Dubai, the scam is set up from Tunis. Care are professional swindlers
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 396 »
  Print  

Jump to: