Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 04:50:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 [200] 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 396 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World  (Read 522753 times)
Shankar94

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

DeepOnion ♡

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 04:18:18 PM

Why can't I view my rig's stat on dbix sexy pool, Although mined for 2 hours
http://imgur.com/a/V7ee6
My bat file for dbix:
setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
ethdcrminer64 -epool dbix.pool.sexy:7007 -ewal 0x92376B28774F7b8B459e26439942D72ACDF19484 -epsw x -eworker 8x1080 -esm 0 -mode 1 -ethi -16384 -erate 1 -wd 1 -allcoins 1 -tt 72 -ttli 78 -tstop 82

tt 72 -ttli 78 are settings only for amd cards dude, try equihash with your 1080

Then what should be the bat file for Nvidia cards ? I get like 1$ for 8 hours in 80mh/s

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by DeepVault  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 04:23:01 PM

The desktop wallet is an absolute joke.  Is a similar wallet the reason for the downfall of the previous Dbic coin...?  Cause I can see the current wallet as a fucking boat anchor dragging this coin below a single satoshi.  You can't mine directly to an exchange, so mine to a wallet with tourette's syndrome, priceless...

By the time Bitcoin and Ethereum (Ether) had achieved a market price of $25 each there were numerous third party wallets developed and in the case of Bitcoin for sure there was nobody to complain too expecting them to put out products so that you could make money. Pretty much the same with Ethereum and if you did not like what they put out you were out of luck until the updates get better or more third party developers put out new products out of their own pockets.

I agree that the wallet needs improvement but you are also free to spend your own money and build something better that everyone will use and you could find a way to make money from it somehow like others have done with Bitcoin for sure and in the case of the Jaxx Wallet probably Ether also if anything through name recognition. This is Open Source and nobody owes anyone a living here. You don't like it make it better then. I know a lot of people would use your wallet if you did.

The wallet is not bad, i installed the wallet and from the first Time it works without any problem...

My wallet also works great and it's from the beginning.
I'm working on Win 10 64Bit PRO
wingman1111

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 04:50:28 PM

When you want to check the block on explorer click the number of the block not the blockhash. There is no immature or pending blocks because there are no blocks found on the pool. When a block is found on the pool first it will show up in Pending Blocks after the pool is sure that the block is not orphan it will show in Immature Blocks and when the block is fully confirmed it will show in Total Blocks

PS: Sorry for my bad english
[/quote]

OK thanks for the explanation and your english is fine.  Now mining on your site (130 mh/s to hopefully keep it going and get more people on it.  Thanks for the effort, looking good so far!
ryanlitwiller

Activity: 155

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2017, 05:10:25 PM

For Miners:
http://dbix.litwiller.us - The only fee free pool!

NEW!!! - DBIX Mining Calculator
http://dbix.litwiller.us/calculator.html

Price from coinmarketcap, using the average blocktime for the last 1,000 blocks at current difficulty. Stats updated every 5 minutes.

CRC, TZC, INN, FTC, VIVO, DSR, LUX - pool.CryptoPros.us
rdevil67

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 05:11:32 PM

Quote from: scorpio18 link=topic=1811194.msg20071802#msg2
Just the blockchain of the wallet is running on ram disk so your earnings will not be lost . I'm running the blockhain on ramdisk because the speed of reading from the ram is more faster then a ssd disk and the work for the new block is broadcasting much faster

makes sense, thanks for clarificaction
Bitcoinmeister

Activity: 502
Merit: 500

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 05:42:15 PM

HiGuys,

please vote for DBIX on C-CEX, every exchange is good for the coin
1 Vote is free!!

▄████████▄           ▄███████▄
          ████████████▄       ▄███████████
         ██████████████████████████████████
         ██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀                                                     
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
           ▄████████▄          ▄████████▄
          ████████████▄      ▄████████████
          ████████████████████████████████
           ██████████▀        ▀██████████ 
    WORLD'S MOST PROFITABLE STANDARD
  OF SELF-EXPANDING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 1-31 │ Whitepaper 
Bitcoinmeister

Activity: 502
Merit: 500

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 06:26:05 PM

HiGuys,

please vote for DBIX on C-CEX, every exchange is good for the coin
1 Vote is free!!

how do you do that, maybe a link?

you need to have an account in C-CEX,und ithinka minimum of 0.01 BTC in your account

▄████████▄           ▄███████▄
          ████████████▄       ▄███████████
         ██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
           ▄████████▄          ▄████████▄
          ████████████▄      ▄████████████
          ████████████████████████████████
           ██████████▀        ▀██████████ 
    WORLD'S MOST PROFITABLE STANDARD
  OF SELF-EXPANDING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 1-31 │ Whitepaper 
TroyBE

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 06:34:19 PM

I'm having problems with my wallet...

I switched to a new Windows installation and I did export the DBIX wallet. On the new PC I want to import the wallet, the wallet says it is succesfull, yet I don't have my adresses nor my DBIX...
Any help please? :/
elallalimed

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2017, 06:53:30 PM

from https://twitter.com/arabianchain
Community Q&A
1. What is the roadmap of DBIX considering the only thing I can find is Thuraya releasing next month, followed by “developments”. There need…s to be more info from the devs.
We have multiple road maps some of them are for public and community projects and some are for ArabianChain Technology the company and its investors. Regarding the DBIX roadmap and what’s going on at the moment:
1-Upgrading the code base to v.r 1.5 (major upgrade to security and utility) shifting from phase dune to phase oasis.
2-testing new difficulty algorithms to reduce fluctuations in block time and have more steady transactions. (i.e fluxy from ubiq)
2-Documenting the APIs to allow people to connect and enquire needed info from our blockchain.
2-Finlising the Smart builder to allow users to develop smart contracts faster.
3-Working on Thuraya our smart contract programing language (Arabic).
4-Working on a new wallet for DBIX. (MyEtharWallet)
2. Is this coin’s trading and value purely down to speculation of it being adopted by the Arab world?
Speculations are a always there in the trading business. We are working hard to promote our platform, tools and services in the region and that do reflect on the health and value of DBIX. DBIX is a community based project and our company ArabianChain Technology is the main supporter of its development ,roadmap and future.
3. What are the real world use cases for DBIX and what purpose does DBIX itself have in relation to the company ArabianChain? Is it a fuel? It is a token? It is a share/asset?
We didn't issue an ICO and thus it cannot be treaded as shares or equities. DBIX is a fuel for the ArabianChain blockchain, and it’s minable and tradable as a digital currency. We aim to bring awareness and to increase adoption of crypto-currencies and digital assets in the region and we wanted to create a fresh opportunity for Middle-east as most people in the region are unware of blockchain and its applications and they are a bit late to early adoption of famous coins and tokens.
4. What business partnerships are on the horizon? Which Dubai based companies/entities are anticipated to be working with the ArabianChain blockchain and utilize DBIX?
We have secured a major investor in the region which has the reach and the know how of building massive scale organizations and partnerships. More will be shared in our official press release in the coming days. We are working with several entities in the region both in Dubai and Riyadh, and we are building some POCs and pilots with them, mostly we are bound by NDAs and we will share them when we are able to.
5. When will developers be able to start building DAPPS on the ArabianChain blockchain?? Are there any already in development or in existence?
There is nothing stopping developers from doing so now, we will be engaging the community more when our set of tools are ready to ease the development process for new comers to the field. Yes we are testing couple of daaps at the moment for example dbixgold but there is no date for its release yet.
6. What makes ArabianChain any different than Ethereum blockchain and why would the Arab world choose to use it rather than Ethereum outside of the reason of Arabs helping other Arabs out or supporting one another?
ArabianChain started as a fork out of Ethereum geth, we differ in some specifications such as emission rate, yearly cap, current supply, difficulty calculation etc. but ArabianChain will have it’s own unique roadmap in the near future. One of the main reasons we started ArabianChain is the lack of awareness in the region, believe it or not, not many people here are aware of Bitcoin, Ethereum or blockchain technology in general. Introducing ArabianChain to the region was a necessity to fill that gap and to help bring everyone a step closer to todays reality. We are using ArabianChain platform to build that awareness and to allow everyone to have a platform where they can experiment and exploit the potentials of this technology. DBIX also plays a major part into this as we are introducing a new beginning for people who want to invest in crypto currencies, and we insisted not to do an ICO as we believe it’s the right and the fair way to go for building a community based project.
7. No serious exchange will consider adding DBIX until there is some sort of proven utility or real world use case rather than just pure speculation! Please correct me if I’m wrong about this.
ArabianChain Tech. “the company” will use a private instance of ArabianChain blockchain including DBIX to develop all of its business solutions. We have started working on our Islamic Banking product as part of the Islamic digital economy initiative in Dubai and we are addressing needs in the Insurance industry as well as government services. Adding DBIX to exchanges is up to exchanges of course, we are working to show them that we are dedicated and we are fully supporting this project and hopefully with the support of the community we will be considered.
with kind Regards,
Mohammed Alsehli
CEO @ ArabianChain
https://twitter.com/arabianchain

mur1

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 06:54:12 PM

Let's take this thread in a new direction, let's stop talking about the price and wallet.

1.  What is the roadmap of DBIX considering the only thing I can find is Thuraya releasing next month, followed by "developments".  There needs to be more info from the devs.

2.  Is this coin's trading and value purely down to speculation of it being adopted by the Arab world?

3.  What are the real world use cases for DBIX and what purpose does DBIX itself have in relation to the company ArabianChain?  Is it a fuel? It is a token?  It is a share/asset?

4.  What business partnerships are on the horizon?  Which Dubai based companies/entities are anticipated to be working with the ArabianChain blockchain and utilize DBIX?

5.  When will developers be able to start building DAPPS on the ArabianChain blockchain??  Are there any already in development or in existence?

6.  What makes ArabianChain any different than Ethereum blockchain and why would the Arab world choose to use it rather than Ethereum outside of the reason of Arabs helping other Arabs out or supporting one another?

7.  No serious exchange will consider adding DBIX until there is some sort of proven utility or real world use case rather than just pure speculation!  Please correct me if I'm wrong about this.

All of this information is very hard for me to find and if all of this would be clarified the people who are interested in this blockchain and coin will have a lot more of a basis to invest and remain interested!

NO this is not a FUD post, I'm simply a very interested member of this community who has read all of the information provided by ArabianChain and I liked what I read more or less but am missing key information that I mentioned above.  This sort of information is imperative for deciding more clearly what the value of the coin is and what the potential of the blockchain is in both the short term and the long term.

Thanks for anyone who responds to this.

Please find the link below where the devs have answered all your questions

https://medium.com/@arabianchain/community-q-a-6c3e6a2e6153
wingman1111

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 07:20:05 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2017, 03:12:46 AM by wingman1111

Hello guys,

Those 2 pools need some hash so hop in, EU pool: https://dbix.coin-miners.info/  and US Pool https://dbix-us.coin-miners.info/ , remember those 2 pools are separated

Scorpio can you please explain why my round share for the second block found on your site of at the time was 15% and any further mining ie  i've done has not been reflected in my immature, pending or total paid amounts. .

Something isn't working right!

UPDATE :  OK I think it's all working again and all the stats have updated.  Will keep you posted.  Someone with 70 gh's keeping jumping on and off though!  Which seems to drop my rounds share before my eyes.  Should that be happening ? 
puthupanth

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 08:36:48 PM

Community Q&A
1. What is the roadmap of DBIX considering the only thing I can find is Thuraya releasing next month, followed by “developments”. There need…s to be more info from the devs.
We have multiple road maps some of them are for public and community projects and some are for ArabianChain Technology the company and its investors. Regarding the DBIX roadmap and what’s going on at the moment:
1-Upgrading the code base to v.r 1.5 (major upgrade to security and utility) shifting from phase dune to phase oasis.
2-testing new difficulty algorithms to reduce fluctuations in block time and have more steady transactions. (i.e fluxy from ubiq)
2-Documenting the APIs to allow people to connect and enquire needed info from our blockchain.
2. Is this coin’s trading and value purely down to speculation of it being adopted by the Arab world?
Speculations are a always there in the trading business. We are working hard to promote our platform, tools and services in the region and that do reflect on the health and value of DBIX. DBIX is a community based project and our company ArabianChain Technology is the main supporter of its development ,roadmap and future.
3. What are the real world use cases for DBIX and what purpose does DBIX itself have in relation to the company ArabianChain? Is it a fuel? It is a token? It is a share/asset?
We didn't issue an ICO and thus it cannot be treaded as shares or equities. DBIX is a fuel for the ArabianChain blockchain, and it’s minable and tradable as a digital currency. We aim to bring awareness and to increase adoption of crypto-currencies and digital assets in the region and we wanted to create a fresh opportunity for Middle-east as most people in the region are unware of blockchain and its applications and they are a bit late to early adoption of famous coins and tokens.
4. What business partnerships are on the horizon? Which Dubai based companies/entities are anticipated to be working with the ArabianChain blockchain and utilize DBIX?
We have secured a major investor in the region which has the reach and the know how of building massive scale organizations and partnerships. More will be shared in our official press release in the coming days. We are working with several entities in the region both in Dubai and Riyadh, and we are building some POCs and pilots with them, mostly we are bound by NDAs and we will share them when we are able to.
5. When will developers be able to start building DAPPS on the ArabianChain blockchain?? Are there any already in development or in existence?
There is nothing stopping developers from doing so now, we will be engaging the community more when our set of tools are ready to ease the development process for new comers to the field. Yes we are testing couple of daaps at the moment for example dbixgold but there is no date for its release yet.
6. What makes ArabianChain any different than Ethereum blockchain and why would the Arab world choose to use it rather than Ethereum outside of the reason of Arabs helping other Arabs out or supporting one another?
ArabianChain started as a fork out of Ethereum geth, we differ in some specifications such as emission rate, yearly cap, current supply, difficulty calculation etc. but ArabianChain will have it’s own unique roadmap in the near future. One of the main reasons we started ArabianChain is the lack of awareness in the region, believe it or not, not many people here are aware of Bitcoin, Ethereum or blockchain technology in general. Introducing ArabianChain to the region was a necessity to fill that gap and to help bring everyone a step closer to todays reality. We are using ArabianChain platform to build that awareness and to allow everyone to have a platform where they can experiment and exploit the potentials of this technology. DBIX also plays a major part into this as we are introducing a new beginning for people who want to invest in crypto currencies, and we insisted not to do an ICO as we believe it’s the right and the fair way to go for building a community based project.
7. No serious exchange will consider adding DBIX until there is some sort of proven utility or real world use case rather than just pure speculation! Please correct me if I’m wrong about this.
ArabianChain Tech. “the company” will use a private instance of ArabianChain blockchain including DBIX to develop all of its business solutions. We have started working on our Islamic Banking product as part of the Islamic digital economy initiative in Dubai and we are addressing needs in the Insurance industry as well as government services. Adding DBIX to exchanges is up to exchanges of course, we are working to show them that we are dedicated and we are fully supporting this project and hopefully with the support of the community we will be considered.
with kind Regards,
Mohammed Alsehli
CEO @ ArabianChain

OK from what i have gathered so far,,, major investor is a connected person,, he will be helping to really expand the company and building partnerships.

Projects for the insurance industry

Islamaic Economy and Islamic Banking which they have stated on the website. Islamic Banking was worth $1Trillion in 2016.

I am sooo happy to read this, thankyou for the update, I knew this was something big.

Now I can relax 100% before is was 90% lol... well lets say 95%.
ryanlitwiller

Activity: 155

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2017, 10:49:42 PM

For Miners:
NEW!!! - EU Mining Pool

http://dbix-eu.litwiller.us - The only fee free pool!

Stratum
EU - dbix-eu.litwiller.us:8008
US - dbix.litwiller.us:8008

NEW!!! - DBIX Mining Calculator
http://dbix.litwiller.us/calculator.html

Price from coinmarketcap, using the average blocktime for the last 1,000 blocks at current difficulty. Stats updated every 5 minutes.

CRC, TZC, INN, FTC, VIVO, DSR, LUX - pool.CryptoPros.us
danspasiva

Activity: 417
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 02:19:06 AM

Community Q&A
with kind Regards,
Mohammed Alsehli
CEO @ ArabianChain

Thank you Mohammed for your response to my questions.  I liked that you made an article out of it on medium because these are important questions that most of the community is wondering about, and now it is accessible to people who are searching about DBIX on google and twitter too!  Being involved and readily addressing community concerns is crucial.  Actions like this will raise the confidence on the community about both the project and its leadership.

My view of your response is that I can understand you have some things on the horizon but either not quite ready yet or you're unable to speak about it.  Pleased to hear about your investor with a wealth of experience.  Looking forward to seeing your progress in Islamic Banking, Insurance, as well as the Islamic Digital Economy initiative of Dubai.  Will be interested in hearing about and seeing the upcoming news/blockchain updates.  It is an exciting concept that you will look to open the doors to blockchain for the Arab world which as you said is uninformed and late to the party in terms of bitcoin, eth, and others.

There are some reasons here that lead me to believe that a big exchange/multiple exchanges is not very far away.

Dan
makemefly

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 05:01:55 AM

Is it the script or other obstacle that can make ur rig stop mining?

Last Share Submitted: 30 minutes ago --> I have to restart it...
mbcebrian

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 06:30:31 AM

we need more people to join http://mine.house pool. this one of the best pool out there for dbix.
wariner
Legendary

Activity: 1250
Merit: 1004

pool.sexy

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 06:31:55 AM

Hi guys,

I'm happy to see new pools, is good for network dbix!  Wink

The last my pool is located in US (dbix3 fee 0.05%)  Wink

Pool.sexy - Pool ETH-ETC-EXP-UBQ-ZEC-DBIX..and more low fee Discussion

my BTC: 1KiMpRAWscBvhRgLs8jDnqrZEKJzt3Ypfi
doktor83

Activity: 2520
Merit: 626

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2017, 07:23:10 AM

Hello guys,

Those 2 pools need some hash so hop in, EU pool: https://dbix.coin-miners.info/  and US Pool https://dbix-us.coin-miners.info/ , remember those 2 pools are separated

Scorpio can you please explain why my round share for the second block found on your site of at the time was 15% and any further mining ie  i've done has not been reflected in my immature, pending or total paid amounts. .

UPDATE :  OK I think it's all working again and all the stats have updated.  Will keep you posted.  Someone with 70 gh's keeping jumping on and off though!  Which seems to drop my rounds share before my eyes.  Should that be happening ? 

That will always happen nothing to do about it. On a russian pool i saw someone with 1+TH jump in for an hour or two, then dissapear.

SRBMiner-MULTI thread - HERE
http://www.srbminer.com
iamnewhere

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 07:42:45 AM

Hello guys,

That will always happen nothing to do about it. On a russian pool i saw someone with 1+TH jump in for an hour or two, then dissapear.

That 1 TH miner was also few days ago on pool.sexy and it was not so nice for all others on the PPLNS 3000 Pool as that one took all over, maybe genesis or nicehash Wink
Kurtaj

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 02:17:01 PM

Hello
I have a big big biiiiiigggg issue, i forgot my dbix wallet address password. How fuck i am?
Pages: « 1 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 [200] 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 396 »
  Print  

Jump to: