Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:01:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ARK] Ark Speculation  (Read 45107 times)
SubZer0

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 05:19:01 PM

It will slowly grow back to 1 dollar, and then beyond.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
whereismylambo

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 05:33:24 PM

Your price's predictions for the end of year ?

$1-2 by year end seems probable
hakunnamatata

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 05:25:30 PM

We should be heading back up soon

◖◖◖◖◖ RealtyReturns ◗◗◗◗◗
━━━ Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace ━━━
FACEBOOKREDDITTWITTERTELEGRAM ☞ANN Thread
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 10:39:33 PM

The price now is perfect and going over $1 in the next 24 hours. This correction that we saw was absolutely normal and expected.

Ark now continues to fall.  Huh Huh I bought from 0.79.

I don't think the bubble burst. Ark will come back up is my prediction but what I really want is ark to go down down down so I can buy in again cheap.

Feeling worried about this situation, until when to keep this coin and wait regardless of the ark trap.
They say hold, but full of uncertainty. I do not like to wait too long.
CryptoPro3

Activity: 182

Money loves speed

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 10:41:24 PM

Ark is doing nothing. Literally.

▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬WAVES▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩
THE ONLY BLOCKCHAIN YOU NEED
▩▬ DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE ▬▩
Trustor

Activity: 342

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 10:47:53 PM

You're gonna cry by the end of the year Grin
CryptoPro3

Money loves speed

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 11:00:13 PM

You're gonna cry by the end of the year Grin

Why? Because it's gonna dump, or because it's gonna moon?

I have been holding a decent amount of ark for awhile now.

▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬WAVES▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩
Trustor

Activity: 342

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 11:13:45 PM

It's gonna moon when smartbridge is released
Fantum

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 11:22:20 PM

I thought ark would be a great investment a few months ago, have been holding ever since. Does not seem to be. There have been way bigger gains on other coins like kore, dynamic, shift, blitzcash, synergy, spreadcoin, siberien chevrons, all coins I never thought to invest in. Maybe ark is just waiting for it's day. It doesn't seems right that all these coins with no real potential are twice the price of ark. Geocoin is even doing better. Maybe I should just dump ark and invest in something with no potential?
jeepbrahhh

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 01:00:07 AM

I thought ark would be a great investment a few months ago, have been holding ever since. Does not seem to be. There have been way bigger gains on other coins like kore, dynamic, shift, blitzcash, synergy, spreadcoin, siberien chevrons, all coins I never thought to invest in. Maybe ark is just waiting for it's day. It doesn't seems right that all these coins with no real potential are twice the price of ark. Geocoin is even doing better. Maybe I should just dump ark and invest in something with no potential?
like Ark? This project is starting to look like a vaporware scam - nothing to show for their big aspirations
Vilrex

Activity: 195

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 02:13:36 AM

you guys have no patience at all, do you really expect to buy Ark and it to moon immediately to 10$??? i have been holding since 20 cents and im not planning to sell in a long time
CryptoPro3

Money loves speed

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 03:55:32 AM

I have patience, but wasn't the high around $1.04 or something? And it was in the 70-80 cent range for awhile. It's floating back and forth between 50-52 cents lately even during it's "pumps"

I'm not willing to let go yet I just wish it would show a little more promise.

▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬WAVES▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩
jeepbrahhh

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 05:59:32 AM

you guys have no patience at all, do you really expect to buy Ark and it to moon immediately to 10$??? i have been holding since 20 cents and im not planning to sell in a long time
In crypto, you have to factor in opportunity cost. Projects everywhere are exploding when you're holding onto your heavy bags that are flatlining
alinda

Activity: 887
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 10:10:30 AM

like Ark? This project is starting to look like a vaporware scam - nothing to show for their big aspirations

Why do you say they don't have anything to show up? do you check ARK site where they have current progress setup and also it has a % of completion and I see it moving up slowly.

When asked about the smart bridge, they said they are already in process of implementation and once this is out, you can easily see ARK go up to 10$ but that will take a long time to bridge all major cryptos.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Zenoru

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 03:34:09 AM

Some potentially good exposure for ARK: https://blog.ark.io/ark-fintech-week-in-new-york-5e3a9ba1d824. ARK is speaking at the event too.

I can see the price already increase from the 20k floor to 25k sats. Based on technical analysis, it was oversold and there is now a trend reversal. Might be a good entry point for the next bull run?
ouassim91

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 07:11:28 PM

ark ---->> CHANGE OF MY LIFE IN 2019
hakunnamatata

Activity: 101

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2017, 08:41:31 PM

Let's see if we hit $1

◖◖◖◖◖ RealtyReturns ◗◗◗◗◗
━━━ Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace ━━━
FACEBOOKREDDITTWITTERTELEGRAM ☞ANN Thread
wawaTwice

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 09:14:12 PM

Ahah you're a funny boy. Where is ark in this chart:
https://icostats.com/roi-since-ico

The price increased a lot, a yet, as mentioned, they didn't deliver anything big yet! So let's be optimism for the future.

Of course you can invest in shitty coin that will be pump from day to day like monaCoin or whatever but it is more risky!
Zenoru

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 12:49:20 AM

Ahah you're a funny boy. Where is ark in this chart:
https://icostats.com/roi-since-ico

The price increased a lot, a yet, as mentioned, they didn't deliver anything big yet! So let's be optimism for the future.

Of course you can invest in shitty coin that will be pump from day to day like monaCoin or whatever but it is more risky!

Agreed. ARK has been one of the best performers of the ICO coins - $73 million cap from a $1 million ICO. From that chart, only Storj, Stratis, Spectrecoin and Antshares are better performers. And then I'd cross off Spectrecoin (too small of a cap; possibly easy to manipulate), and Storj/Antshares (they have been around a long time). Only Stratis has had better performance than ARK in such a short time.

There is going to be pretty big exposure for ARK - they are sponsoring fintech events and even partnering with Ledger to have hardware wallet support. If you read up on ARK, its improvements vs. Lisk are nontrivial. It's trying to have more Bitcoin-like features, so it's easier to integrate into existing ecosystems (e.g BIP32 addresses instead of Lisk addresses allowed the hardware wallet integration).

IMO, it can easily reach or surpass Lisk's market cap in the near future. If you bought when I mentioned the trend reversal, you'd already be up 15-20% or more Smiley

As for the coins you mention, I only would recommend Shift, primarily because they have a fairly small market cap and have had constant development focusing on a niche (IPFS web hosting). I would not recommend Blitzcash because there's not much independent development; I got in at 3k sats and already sold at 80k. The wallet has not been functioning well and there's not been much development apart from the Stratis sidechain stuff (which is what's holding the price). Other coins I have no idea.
ouassim91

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 08:15:38 PM

An approximate date of launch of smartbidge please ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: