Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:48:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ARK] Ark Speculation  (Read 45109 times)
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 07:59:39 PM

Cheapest you could bought in first hour was 2.3k satoshi so under ICO price.

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ARK
Jiddu

Activity: 390
Merit: 250

into the clusterfuck

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 11:26:19 PM

I think it's not easy to say what's the ICO price with so many bonuses.
Pipesnake
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 07:15:18 AM

I expect it to still go below to 1k once all bounty hunters are done with their coin

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Geraldo

Activity: 588
Merit: 272

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 07:32:33 AM

I expect it to still go below to 1k once all bounty hunters are done with their coin

I dont think it goes much lower than that.. They will have to wait until  the price goes higher so they can have a better profit. 2k is the lowest imo.
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2017, 07:34:32 AM

I dont think it goes much lower than that.. They will have to wait until  the price goes higher so they can have a better profit. 2k is the lowest imo.

ya i think around 2k is the bottom, inflation is pretty low as well imo.  i think today we just saw the initial people who dump all and leave, and some of the bounties. I know myself i DID sell some today, just to secure most of my ROI so i can not worry about the price on the rest.
Gonna throw it in some ARK pools! Smiley

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
DRaGoN RaNTaRo

Activity: 319

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 11:21:10 PM

And finally after months of waiting the coin has come alive,the price was trading around 3490 satoshi when i saw and what is the expected price of the coin and i would like to know the IPO price of the coin and is it advisable to purchase it at the moment.
RoHoss

Activity: 475
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 04:54:40 PM

I pay everybody 5 ARK back if you vote me as delegate. (After return of 4 days Holiday I send it.)

My delegate name is: mainarknet

Please send me PM with your ARK Address.

Thank you
tyz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1531

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 06:53:28 PM

I think it's not easy to say what's the ICO price with so many bonuses.

All in all, the ICO price was around 2.5k Satoshi.

I pay everybody 5 ARK back if you vote me as delegate. (After return of 4 days Holiday I send it.)

My delegate name is: mainarknet

Please send me PM with your ARK Address.

Thank you

Besides the fact this is off topic, 16k Satoshi for a delegate vote is not really much.
tyz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1531

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 12:51:22 PM

Unfortunately, Ark has not yet benefited from the altcoin bullrun over the last one and a half week like many other similar altcoin projects. The price constantly varies between 5500 Satoshi and 6200 Satoshi. Which is also bad, the daily volume decreases constantly. We only have just over $100k per day. If this continues, we will soon see below $100k of daily volume.
oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 09:12:17 PM

you want to see ARK pump get it on poloniex, all these coins you see pumping crazy amounts are on that exchange plain and simple.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
Pattberry

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 08:11:59 PM

you want to see ARK pump get it on poloniex, all these coins you see pumping crazy amounts are on that exchange plain and simple.
It is a fact that pploniex being a big alt coin market the coins listed in that exchange will see more reach and volume than any other exchange and any coin listed in that exchange will be having huge numbers and it will help them make a good rally.
Pipesnake
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 11:33:02 AM

Below 5k now and expecting to go down till 2k since BTC is rising and i look to get most of ARK

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
jay8291

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 02:27:08 PM

It is a fact that pploniex being a big alt coin market the coins listed in that exchange will see more reach and volume than any other exchange and any coin listed in that exchange will be having huge numbers and it will help them make a good rally.

Agreed. Poloniex Volume Hit $0.5 Billion which no Exchange has reached yet with fees.. Poloniex is the Best Exchange, but they are having too much Lag Problems from past Month. Dont know when they will Fix it. With 0.1% avergae fee, they would have earned $5 Million. They need Best Servers for their Site.

Btw i sold my ARK at the Top. Thinking of going in at around 3k-4k.

████▄▄▀▀███▄▄▄
      ▄▀ █████████▄▄ ▀▀▄▄██
    ▄█▀ ████████▀▀▀▄▄  ▀████
  ▄██▌ ███▀▀▄▄▄▄████▌▐██▄▀██▌
 ▀▀▀   ▄▄▄██████████ █████▄▀█▄
▀███▌ ▄▄▀███████████ ███████▄▀
 ███▌▐███▄ ▀███████▌▐█████████
  ██▌▐██████▄▀▀████ ███████████
   █▌▐█████████▄▀██ ████▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀ ████████████   ▄▄▄▄████
     ██████▀▀▀▄▄▄█▄ ██████
     ▀▀ ▄▄▄████████▌▐███
             ▀▀▀▀▀██ ▀

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄██████████████████▄
██▀              ▀██
██                ██
██                ██
██    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
██                ██
██                ██
██                ██
██▄              ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
WP
▀ ▀▀▀

████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

Alonzo Ewing
Legendary

Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 03:40:22 PM

Agreed. Poloniex Volume Hit $0.5 Billion which no Exchange has reached yet with fees.. Poloniex is the Best Exchange, but they are having too much Lag Problems from past Month. Dont know when they will Fix it. With 0.1% avergae fee, they would have earned $5 Million. They need Best Servers for their Site.

Btw i sold my ARK at the Top. Thinking of going in at around 3k-4k.

Even I sold my ARK at 5k hoping to get back soon and it went to 9k and now back below 5k.I am waiting for BTC to go ATH to get cheap ARK
Zenoru

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 03:03:22 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2017, 03:15:44 PM by Zenoru

Hope you guys got in at 5-10k satoshi range, we just broke out of our previous ATH of 9.5k over the past couple of days and it doesn't look like there's much pullback. I think 10k is the safe bottom for now.

The team is pretty ambitious with all of their offerings (decentralized storage, decentralized databases, blockchain interoperability and usability) and I expect this should reach at least $35 million market cap, possibly even more. It definitely has the potential to reach Decred or Pivx levels, or around $70-100 million market cap, and these two coins don't even seem to be offering as many great features (although they are still great coins). We're just at 15 million market cap and also aren't even on Poloniex yet, where the real volume is.
minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 11:43:54 AM

ARK touched 30k sat and again bounced back below to 20k,we may see a further dip...expecting Poloniex to list it soon

Nousplatform Youtube     
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 02:31:38 PM

ARK touched 30k sat and again bounced back below to 20k,we may see a further dip...expecting Poloniex to list it soon
But you will see it on the long term development, Polo is not listing the coin for randomly. They are choosing according to the development of the project.
Vilrex

Activity: 195

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 09:11:26 PM

how do you see this coin 1 month from now?
Zenoru

Activity: 170

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 12:26:38 AM

how do you see this coin 1 month from now?

I think 18-20k sats should be the new floor, ARK dropped because it rose very quickly to 32k sats and also because of BTC/USDT price rising on Polo/Bittrex and alts pulling back after a bullish weekend. There was a 2.5MM ARK sell recently but it appears to just be an early holder taking profits.

I expect it to trade sideways for a while until it breaks out again - probably in a month or so, we can see 50k sats or more.
Vilrex

Activity: 195

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 12:56:35 AM

it is currently going up fast Shocked
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: