Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:42:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ARK] Ark Speculation  (Read 45107 times)
coinjack1337

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:51:34 PM

Ark has increased a lot since two months. Since around two weeks, the price stayed stable and slightly decreased in the last week. Do you think the hype is over or is there much more potential for Ark to rise?
I don't think that the Hype is over as Long as the devs stay active as they did in the past.
Also, ARK is about to breakthrough its triangle pattern in the upcoming days - if it ends with a pump, the price will rise again to a new ATH.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jules-jules

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:43:39 PM

Ark has increased a lot since two months. Since around two weeks, the price stayed stable and slightly decreased in the last week. Do you think the hype is over or is there much more potential for Ark to rise?
I don't think that the Hype is over as Long as the devs stay active as they did in the past.
Also, ARK is about to breakthrough its triangle pattern in the upcoming days - if it ends with a pump, the price will rise again to a new ATH.

I agree while there is still room for upwards developments, I think it will take much longer now to see comparable price gains. Still a solid investment and great project. 
Alonzo Ewing
Legendary

Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:53:00 PM

I agree while there is still room for upwards developments, I think it will take much longer now to see comparable price gains. Still a solid investment and great project. 

The price touched 0.001 BTC when the ARK development is still in progress and major of it is for the long term.It's not a hype and a natural growth and expects to reach a new ATH with each development and when the smart bridge is released I expect the price to touch 0.005 BTC easily but that is too early to predict and the development is going to be longer than expected.
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:38:17 PM

The price touched 0.001 BTC when the ARK development is still in progress and major of it is for the long term.It's not a hype and a natural growth and expects to reach a new ATH with each development and when the smart bridge is released I expect the price to touch 0.005 BTC easily but that is too early to predict and the development is going to be longer than expected.
I agree with you . ARK should be a long term investment and we should wait for their good products so that this altcoin get a good and stable price in the future. For me ARK can reach 0.005 by the end of 2018
GrowingCoins

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:46:09 PM

ARK is one of my long term holds. With all of the projects on the roadmap, I believe this coin will see $8-10 by mid 2018.
Lucacrebbe

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:48:13 AM

Yes, 8-10$  for May 2018 might be  possible  guys?

CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 08:52:10 PM

oh nice!   heck ya, 0.001 Smiley

alot of us kinda knew ARK would see it's rise tho, i think it's struggled as it was never a "big name ICO" it was a COMMUNITY ICO
community dudes need time to meet the big guys and get their idea out there, but Smartbridge is gold, it just needs it's idea spread, i see their finally doing it now Cheesy
0.005 by end of 2018, not sure if it will stay, but i think next pump will make it touch there for sure

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
HippiePyro

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

A non technical guy in a technical world

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:23:35 AM

So what's been happening with ARK price lately? It's down over 60% from a month ago.
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:54:14 AM

ARK
A platform for consumer adoption

Today the launch of Ark's main net was announced for March 21st. To keep the price speculations away from announcement thread, I have created this thread.

The ICO price of Ark was 3300 Satoshi (bonuses not included).

Official Ark Thread
Official Website

ARK is one of the successful projects using ICO as an instrument to pool over resources. 3,300 Satoshis during the ICO period is a very low price and was a very wise investment. Right now even if ARK is going down a bit, it is still high in 47,000 Satoshis. That is already a huge success for ARK. It will turn green soon. 

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Thedrop82

Activity: 97

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:22:41 PM

Ark $6 MIN by Christmas.
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:38:06 AM

Yes, 8-10$  for May 2018 might be  possible  guys?

Yes, it looks to be possible as we have so much of time to get to mid of 2018 and ARK has recovered well today and reached 50k sat while there was a low of 41k sat due to the fork.There are constant updates from the team and if we have a working demo on the smart bridge, I suppose the target can be easily achieved.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
fromholland

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:07:08 AM

Yes, it looks to be possible as we have so much of time to get to mid of 2018 and ARK has recovered well today and reached 50k sat while there was a low of 41k sat due to the fork.There are constant updates from the team and if we have a working demo on the smart bridge, I suppose the target can be easily achieved.
It's great to see ARK back at 50k sat as this means I'm back in the green zone.  Wink

Thedrop82

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:53:38 PM

Good day for ARK.
burdeN

Activity: 364
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:57:23 PM

expecting for Ark to build another leg up on the chart. I'm expecting the price to go to 58-60k in nearest days.
bhantom

Activity: 673
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:19:19 PM

Is it a profitable now? If i will buy now some ark when i can sell this coin? And is it for long term or i can wait few days and sell it?

I do not know many about it  Huh
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:37:41 PM

Is it a profitable now? If i will buy now some ark when i can sell this coin? And is it for long term or i can wait few days and sell it?

I do not know many about it  Huh

ARK is a long term coin investment.  It is also a dPOS coin that you can stake and make 10% return/year doing nothing...on top of the likely coin value increase.

I have enough faith on it that 1/4 of my crypto investment is in ARK.

Timing is everything but I believe below $3 is a good buy.  Note that a better buy opportunity may come in a few weeks (hint Segwit2x) Wink
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:04:37 PM

Yes it's a long term investment, for now you can only interact with ETH blockchain trough A.C.E.S. (send eth and deploy smart contracts on EVM) but for what I can see on roadmap ArkVM is 55% complete, Mobile wallet is almost there, Push Button Deployable Blockchains is 53% complete, Business entity/foundation is 95% complete. There's so much room to grow here, I also read on Ark slack people interested in building encoded listeners for Waves, IOTA and NEO

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
idahosk

Activity: 107

ARNA | TokenSale - December 15th

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:29:05 PM

ARK is one of my favorites, very good communication investors-devs on Slack since day 1. Im not often there, but always feel as they care about support and friendly atmosphere there on Slack.

Thedrop82

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:07:00 AM

Invest now while it is cheap.

Easily 10x in 2018 , just check the roadmap

https://ark.io/roadmap
fromholland

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:58:04 PM

So how do i start staking? I have them in my Bittrex account.

ARK is a long term coin investment.  It is also a dPOS coin that you can stake and make 10% return/year doing nothing...on top of the likely coin value increase.

I have enough faith on it that 1/4 of my crypto investment is in ARK.

Timing is everything but I believe below $3 is a good buy.  Note that a better buy opportunity may come in a few weeks (hint Segwit2x) Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: