Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:03:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ARK] Ark Speculation  (Read 45106 times)
minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 12:39:04 PM

it is currently going up fast Shocked

I think 20k will be the base price for ARK from now on and from here on no looking back.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vilrex

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 01:25:46 AM

do you guys think this coin has a chance to get in the top 20 or even in top 10?
wendy5

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 09:11:53 AM

do you guys think this coin has a chance to get in the top 20 or even in top 10?
I think it's entirely possible, but it will take long time.
bearex

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 09:50:28 AM

I think it is possible and very likely. They have great solutions, and i can't wait on releases to start happening. I dont really know why there was this initial price bubble and then some kind of a drop. I think the coin truly has great potential, and will slowly climb up the ladder.
Vilrex

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 11:38:41 AM

what are you guys predictions 1 month, 3 months and 6 months from now?
minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 12:41:45 PM

what are you guys predictions 1 month, 3 months and 6 months from now?

Current price of wings is undervalued..It was around 12000 sat range and today wings got added to coin dash and the new price is around 14000-15000 sat and trend will continue and may reach 20k. By 6 months my prediction price of wings would be around close to 1 $.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
bitcoinsay

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

Presale starts on 28th of April!

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 01:37:34 PM

A very hard-working team. Despite very little investment in collecting (650 BTC ) and they took a very nice mainnet project they did.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄██▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄██▄▄
▄████████▄     ▄████████▄
███████▀▀  ▄   ▄  ▀▀███████
██████▀  ▄█████████▄  ▀██████
██████  ▄█████████████▄  ██████
█████  █████████████████  █████
██████  █████████████████  ██████
█████  ███████████████████  █████
█████  ███████████████████  █████
████  ███████████████████  ████
▀▀█▀   ▀███████████████▀   ▀█▀▀
▄      ▀█████████████▀      ▄
█▄   ▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄   ▄█
▀  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████  ▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
               ▄▄▄
         ▄▄▄██████
   ▄▄▄███████▀████
▀█████████▀ ▄████
   ▀████▀ ▄██████
      ▀ ▄███████
        ██▀█████
        █   ▀██

▄▄▄▄
      ▄█████
      ███
    ▄▄███▄▄
    ███████
      ███
      ███
      ███
           ▄▄▄
 █▄       █████▄▀
 ███▄▄ ▄▄██████▀
  ▀█████████████
   █████████████
    ▀██████████
    ▄████████
▄▄████████▀▀

██▄     ▄██▄
 ████▄  ▄█████
 ███████████ █
 ██████████ ██
 █████████ ███
 ████▀███ ████
 ████  ▀ █████
 ▀███     ▀▀██
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 02:08:10 PM

A very hard-working team. Despite very little investment in collecting (650 BTC ) and they took a very nice mainnet project they did.
That means the dev has shown its skill to develop the network or platform. Looks the more good development will come for the hodlers. Rather than bloockpool and ARK still being the best lisk side project.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
sheld0n

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 02:42:06 PM

What great solutions do Ark has?

The project promotes its Smartbridge technology however it is not unique and offered by other projects too.

I think it is possible and very likely. They have great solutions, and i can't wait on releases to start happening. I dont really know why there was this initial price bubble and then some kind of a drop. I think the coin truly has great potential, and will slowly climb up the ladder.

tuvok007
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 08:13:20 PM

Yeah, and they should run another ico, That wouldnt be rude from their side cause project have potential and can have a bright future but the funds are kinda small...
Zenoru

Activity: 170

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 02:23:04 AM
Last edit: May 22, 2017, 02:33:49 AM by Zenoru

Feels a little quiet here..

Ark was trading sideways in USD value for the past week while BTC rose to over $2000, but it just broke past the past week's resistance of around $0.22-0.24. Probably the start of its next bullish wave. Any thoughts?
Vilrex

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 02:57:42 AM

the wait is over... its going to moon Shocked
tehMoonwalker

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 08:14:44 AM

i dont understand why this is not 1$ yet, this is one of the best projects in crypto
Pipesnake
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 03:12:32 PM

i dont understand why this is not 1$ yet, this is one of the best projects in crypto

ARK team are doing their best and providing frequent updates on the project, the current price of 10000 sat on bittrex is normal as BTC is rising and people cash out USD to make a profit and may get back in when they see huge potential in the project.

Nousplatform Youtube     
Zenoru

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 06:08:40 PM

Aaand we're at $0.35 now.
Zenoru

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 06:10:59 PM

What great solutions do Ark has?

The project promotes its Smartbridge technology however it is not unique and offered by other projects too.

It's only ever partly about the idea, the most important part is the execution. However, being one of the first movers could be crucial to Ark's success.
sheld0n

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 07:17:25 PM

Wow, I didn't expected such a rise at this time. I am very glad I rebought at $0.21.

Ark does offer much more than its sister coin Lisk. And Lisk values $1.50 right now. So there is much space to rise imho.

Aaand we're at $0.35 now.
dissident

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 07:43:27 PM

I have 15,000 Ark.  I was hesitant to invest in any coin with much more than a 20 million market cap with my XEM and I came to the conclusion this coin and Xtrabytes were good projects.   I bought this one a few weeks back and xtrabytes the other day at 333 and 320 sats... total 550,000 XBY give or take 25,000.  Very small investments relative to the value of my XEM.
tehMoonwalker

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2017, 07:54:41 PM

I have 15,000 Ark.  I was hesitant to invest in any coin with much more than a 20 million market cap with my XEM and I came to the conclusion this coin and Xtrabytes were good projects.   I bought this one a few weeks back and xtrabytes the other day at 333 and 320 sats... total 550,000 XBY give or take 25,000.  Very small investments relative to the value of my XEM.

good call, ark will be a huge and respected player in the cryptospace soon
Pipesnake
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 10:20:57 AM

Hopefully, ARK price is not going in the upward trend and you already made a wise decision, I feel mostly by the year end, it will be over a dollar and be trading on most of the top exchanges.

Nousplatform Youtube     
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: