Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:15:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you save bitcoin for fun or for future purpose?  (Read 204057 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 04:11:09 AM

I save bitcoin for future, becouse bitcoin is very popular in recent time & its rate increase look like a rocket.
so I think good future ahead of bitcon that's why I save bitcoin.

Good future is a surely a heading to bitcoin and you want to ride with the the craze. Then don't just be happy into using it for fun. Make sure that you have future plans and keep on saving while it is still good to consider and early to hold bitcoin. Because once we reach another ATH in the future, then you can now have fun.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 04:15:30 AM

I will save my bitcoin for my future purposes not only for fun also I save it for the future value of bitcoin. Because I believe that in the future value of bitcoin were increased.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 01:03:01 PM

I will save my bitcoin for my future purposes not only for fun also I save it for the future value of bitcoin. Because I believe that in the future value of bitcoin were increased.

Same thought with me, Saving bitcoin for future purposes is a great goal in life, as the price of bitcoin continue to rise high and the popularity of bitcoin are now spreading in so many country i believe that value of bitcoin will still be worth in the future. But having fun today while saving is not bad specially when you do it for a purpose. Save, Learn and Enjoy. Smiley
samycoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 03:33:22 PM

I will save bitcoin for the future of my family and Incase of emergency. And I will save a little for fun because I want to travel with my family.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Haxor321

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 04:04:09 PM

I have think of it and i have save up bitcoin just a the small amount because i have plans for it to have fun like travelling didn't even save it for future purpose. so i wanted to know what are you going to do with your bitcoin if you save bitcoin. Why do you save bitcoin for? and why? what is the purpose why you save up bitcoin to your wallet and not to spend it.
Well, I also save some bitcoin. In addition to that, I save my bitcoin for bitcoin purposes that will help to provide all my need in daily life and also to help my family. However, I also save small amount of bitcoin for fun because I want to travel around the world and also to have gimmick with my friends.
MrGaSp

Activity: 418
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 04:06:21 PM

Same thought with me, Saving bitcoin for future purposes is a great goal in life, as the price of bitcoin continue to rise high and the popularity of bitcoin are now spreading in so many country i believe that value of bitcoin will still be worth in the future. But having fun today while saving is not bad specially when you do it for a purpose. Save, Learn and Enjoy. Smiley

Yes the popularity of bitcoin is increasing now and many new countries are showing their interest in bitcoins and recently I read an article that India is going to legalize bitcoin very soon and if that happens then it will draw attention of many new investors and companies that will help in taking price to higher level so if you want to make huge profits from bitcoins then don't spend them now and try to save as much as you can for the future.
grermezter

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 04:27:11 PM

Yes the popularity of bitcoin is increasing now and many new countries are showing their interest in bitcoins and recently I read an article that India is going to legalize bitcoin very soon and if that happens then it will draw attention of many new investors and companies that will help in taking price to higher level so if you want to make huge profits from bitcoins then don't spend them now and try to save as much as you can for the future.

Bitcoins is a money making scheme and its definitely not for fun, I bought some of the bitcoins i have and others i got from signature campaigns, I am praying that the current slump stops so that i can see some profits even though i see some profits already.

Christian13

Activity: 227

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 04:33:15 PM

I have think of it and i have save up bitcoin just a the small amount because i have plans for it to have fun like travelling didn't even save it for future purpose. so i wanted to know what are you going to do with your bitcoin if you save bitcoin. Why do you save bitcoin for? and why? what is the purpose why you save up bitcoin to your wallet and not to spend it.
Actually, I save my bitcoin for future purposes that will help me to sustain all my need in the near future and also I want to help my family. However, I already some few amount of bitcoin for fun because I want to get gimmick with my best friends and I also want to travel around the world.
bitcoinissatan

Activity: 388

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 04:39:08 PM

I save a bit of my bitcoin for long-term investments and a portion of the profit from bitcoin that I will use for fun and the rest I will use to buy assets or small businesses for my family's future.
KrisAlex18

Activity: 742
Merit: 160

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 04:48:53 PM

I save it for both. In the near future, if ever I'll have many bitcoins it will be a great help to our needs and it will also serve as out family's main source of income. While in terms of fun, I was planning on travelling and trying new things in my life because it is all the payment of my blood, sweat and tears.
BitBite5

Activity: 210
Merit: 40

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 06:04:27 PM

Saving is always useful and it could be fun. But when you decide how much and when you will invest you have to make a serious decision. At the moment I'm saving for something that I want for long time so for me it's fun because I'm looking forward buying this.
stromae

Activity: 309

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 06:07:34 PM

Saving is always useful and it could be fun. But when you decide how much and when you will invest you have to make a serious decision. At the moment I'm saving for something that I want for long time so for me it's fun because I'm looking forward buying this.

I also save bitcoin for my future targets, but the problem is it always makes me confused in dump times happening in the market. Whenever dump happens, I can't decide if I should keep saving it. I fear.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 06:16:55 PM

I save a bit of my bitcoin for long-term investments and a portion of the profit from bitcoin that I will use for fun and the rest I will use to buy assets or small businesses for my family's future.
to i also save my bitcoins for long term. actually long term investment is safe investment having low risk of losing money therefore i will prefer to long term investment. while short term investment is more risky and you can lose money there so easily.
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 07:11:56 PM

Not just to save but to invest some of my money on bitcoin so that in the future at the time of increased price increase can get bigger profit and from that income I will not spend bitcoin I have just for fun but for business capital for my future More enjoy the results are very satisfactory.

Sr Member

EPSILOAN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
maichel

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 04:42:49 AM

I save bitcoin not to have fun happy, I save bitcoin for more important requirement. For example when I need money to buy something. Maybe I'll save it too.

how about you?
Taskford

Activity: 2534
Merit: 786

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 05:25:52 AM

Absolutely for purpose, yeah I take this as a serious matter.
Treated like my regular job as well because it gives me some financial assistance.
Part of it to save for a long term and some of it for short term.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
GideonGono

Activity: 2016
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 10:35:55 AM

I save bitcoin to deal with future financial crisis if i may have. i do spend bitcoin, recently i bought amazon gift card with my precious bitcoins. Smiley

Also bitcoins can use for future maybe bitcoin can spread quickly because it so very popular and more people want to use this in future but not all because some government must not want to use bitcoin as far as they can disagree with that we can spend it in so many things it is more good if bitcoin we use is for legal only.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 10:40:59 AM

Absolutely for purpose, yeah I take this as a serious matter.
Treated like my regular job as well because it gives me some financial assistance.
Part of it to save for a long term and some of it for short term.

Most users have the same thinking. Here in the forum majority of the users were from the mid level who have been making themselves strong to reach the upper level. For this financial assistance is much important. So majority of the users save it for future, because they trust and believe that even a single bitcoin could make them prosper in the future.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 11:51:58 AM

Also bitcoins can use for future maybe bitcoin can spread quickly because it so very popular and more people want to use this in future but not all because some government must not want to use bitcoin as far as they can disagree with that we can spend it in so many things it is more good if bitcoin we use is for legal only.
Yes i save it because of i need some source of income , because i need money for my future purpose. I have fun to earn it . And i hope that it will help me  very much. Im saving it and i have fun doing it.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 12:04:09 PM

Yes i save it because of i need some source of income , because i need money for my future purpose. I have fun to earn it . And i hope that it will help me  very much. Im saving it and i have fun doing it.

Yes I am also saving it for the future needs.  It is my source of income aside from having a day job.  And yes again that it is such a fun earning bitcoins.  I am always delighted everytime I see that million satoshi were being transferred to my wallet.  It has always been a precious moment.  I wish I could still earn some of it.  Anyone here who will trust me to be their secretary?
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: