Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:29:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you save bitcoin for fun or for future purpose?  (Read 204058 times)
Ichijou025

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 01:30:06 AM

I have think of it and i have save up bitcoin just a the small amount because i have plans for it to have fun like travelling didn't even save it for future purpose. so i wanted to know what are you going to do with your bitcoin if you save bitcoin. Why do you save bitcoin for? and why? what is the purpose why you save up bitcoin to your wallet and not to spend it.

Im saving it for future use so that im ready when the time comes to spend the money.Bitcoin would be useful in the future and someday it will be the official money soon,it just takes time thou but someday it will , but i save too for a bit of fun because i find saving bitcoin is interesting and less hard for me , so while im making money via bitcoin its like having fun or idk .Its best to save for the future tho im just a beginner here but i do have an idea what it is.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 01:54:21 AM

I have think of it and i have save up bitcoin just a the small amount because i have plans for it to have fun like travelling didn't even save it for future purpose. so i wanted to know what are you going to do with your bitcoin if you save bitcoin. Why do you save bitcoin for? and why? what is the purpose why you save up bitcoin to your wallet and not to spend it.

Im saving it for future use so that im ready when the time comes to spend the money.Bitcoin would be useful in the future and someday it will be the official money soon,it just takes time thou but someday it will , but i save too for a bit of fun because i find saving bitcoin is interesting and less hard for me , so while im making money via bitcoin its like having fun or idk .Its best to save for the future tho im just a beginner here but i do have an idea what it is.

Im saving for I dont want my future family that Im going to built to have empty stomach , i want them to feel life and go travel too with my love ones. Bitcoin will definitely help me a lot .

centrum

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 02:18:45 AM

I try to accumulate them at most as I can, I did invest some small amounts in minor trades online or for few gift cards money, Of course if you can hold it till the price is extremely high exchange it and the save the $ in as actual cash or gold.
That's good sir. because anytime the value must increase so once you save it possible you will earned double.
NEWGOODOUBLE

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 02:51:37 AM

I save as much BTC as possible for the future, what other legal investment currently offers the same kind of return?  I know that very much depends on the buy in point you entered.
I also save bitcoin for the future. But of course I will make a plan for it like allocating a few percent for the future. Not everything I use to be stored in the future
ipungadhi

Activity: 272

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 09:52:39 PM

I save as much BTC as possible for the future, what other legal investment currently offers the same kind of return?  I know that very much depends on the buy in point you entered.
The more bitcoins you save the better it will be more profitable in the future. But you should be able to do the proper division between saving for the future and the present

27QVUTZj8rgZP1

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 10:04:30 PM

Sincerely, Bitcoin has lost value to me. I'm not longer supporting it.

It started as an idea of currency, a form of payment, and decentralized, run by the community.

Now it is just some sort of pyramid scheme where people just puts money in order to profit from the ones who will buy too late. Some call that a "store of value", but if the thing has no practical usage what value it has?

None. Then it just becomes a pyramid scheme where money is piled up, this seems to have no useful future.

Bitcoin address: 1RepentJESUSisComingSoon777kqd54C

And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work. - Revelation 22:12
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 10:08:33 PM

It started as an idea of currency, a form of payment, and decentralized, run by the community.

Now it is just some sort of pyramid scheme where people just puts money in order to profit from the ones who will buy too late. Some call that a "store of value", but if the thing has no practical usage what value it has?

None. Then it just becomes a pyramid scheme where money is piled up, this seems to have no useful future.
Why you can talk like that in bitcoin are you experience of scam experience with bitcoin? honestly i think the price can be increase more in the future it can touch at $10k value. so buying bitcoins right now i think still not late so buying bitcoin in the present price still worth it if we are saving it for future.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 10:16:16 PM

Why you can talk like that in bitcoin are you experience of scam experience with bitcoin? honestly i think the price can be increase more in the future it can touch at $10k value. so buying bitcoins right now i think still not late so buying bitcoin in the present price still worth it if we are saving it for future.

He makes sense though, bitcoin, is a digital currency, used to pay online services and stuffs, but the way people treat it now is more like it is an asset, a digital currency where you put your money in and wait till it pump to gain some profit. But we can't do anything about these people, bitcoin, let the user do what he/wants to do, they have the freedom. So I think, how people treat bitcoin will have a great effect in its fufure.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
27QVUTZj8rgZP1

Activity: 152

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 10:41:09 PM

So I think, how people treat bitcoin will have a great effect in its fufure.
That is the problem, as it seems people are not even interested to see it or to use it as currency/form of payment, or anything like it. They just want more (fiat) money.

A proof of that are the current fees, which just made it completely unusable for the the purpose it was originally intended, that is if the authors really wanted it to be that initially, of course.

Bitcoin address: 1RepentJESUSisComingSoon777kqd54C

And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work. - Revelation 22:12
Seeker01

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 11:54:49 PM

I do save bitcoin for my short term purposes only, and doing this for fun. just want to ride what is trend today.. though the future of bitcoin i brighter i would still go for my short term goals and enjoy to live today.
Croneon

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 01:15:25 AM

I want to save bitcoin for the future. Because I believe bitcoin has a big futur$  Cheesy
prass tyo

Activity: 338

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 01:40:12 AM

Alright, For me i save bitcoin because i trust it. I mean that bitcoin price will increase more in the future so, The best strategy for now is to save it, We can spend our really money. so it doesn't mean anything if we spend a lot of bitcoin when we can spend it the equivalent with real money.
This is my main idea about saving my bitcoin.

I also always put aside my bitcoin results as my future investment later, because I am sure that the price of bitcoin in the future that the price will be much higher when compared now
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 01:54:40 AM

I want to save bitcoin for the future. Because I believe bitcoin has a big futur$  Cheesy

We all do too, everyone knows the potential of bitcoin to increase after years. And everyone witnessed the price pump that happened almost reaching $3000 but crashes, why? because of the investors that sold their bitcoins which they've been waiting for years now.
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 03:04:53 AM

My goal is to store bitcoin that is, for my life needs in the future, so not just for fun just, given how digita transaction is very possible to develop in the future

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Vohoanghiep

Activity: 301

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 03:28:12 AM

I save bitcoin and save it in my purse because I think Bitcoin will grow in the future. But I still use bitcoin for daily living expenses, I think that is very necessary. On the other hand, when you save Bitcoin at some point you will need to use it, when Bitcoin is no longer simply playing. That is your real career
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 03:51:53 AM

I save bitcoin because I want to have money in the future and I want to have some cash in case I needed more money in the future. I save up bitcoin to my wallet and I don't spend it easily just because I want to have a sort of insurance if I am running out of money I will use my savings in bitcoin, some percent of it to start a business when that time happens and of course to get by until the business I will build up that time is generating profit steadily.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 04:08:48 AM

We all do too, everyone knows the potential of bitcoin to increase after years. And everyone witnessed the price pump that happened almost reaching $3000 but crashes, why? because of the investors that sold their bitcoins which they've been waiting for years now.

I also stored my bitcoin for my future because I believe the price of bitcoin will increase and they have big big price so i decided to stored this to my wallet for many years. The price of bitcoin last few days but after few hourd only it will back to the price at $2000 plus because I think many traders sell their bitcoin because they reach their target price and those other people sell their bitcoin because many news bitcoin dump or crash so many people decided to sell their bitcoin. Save your bitcoin for the future.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
fathur.aza

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 04:31:09 AM

I choose for the future because there are goals that have not been delivered or I have never done.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 05:06:19 AM

I think the price drop is a natural thing. I'm sure many are doing panic selling some time ago. Including large whales. But I'm sure the price will go back up

riphunter

Activity: 165

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 06:00:57 AM

I am stockpiling a large amount of bitcoin and I have no intention of selling it at this time, bitcoin's value is increasing day by day, it's my guess that in 5 years bitcoin will be the official currency used for the whole world and its value will rise very high when that happens
yes most of the people have the same intention and are not going to sell their bitcoin. they are mostly saving their money for future and are not going to sill it.

Save as much as possible for it can benefit us for future. It will be a great help since its value will increase no matter what flows btc encounter.
That would be a stepping stone for us to have some capital to invest in something bigger and more profitable, and bitcoin storage will increase bitcoin price even more and I'm sure that you guys also think like me when storag bitcoin

Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: