Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:24:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you save bitcoin for fun or for future purpose?  (Read 204058 times)
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 08:37:01 AM

Both, because i'm saving bitcoin for my future and I will spend it while having fun. It's not wrong to spend your own money in such a way that you can enjoy it to the fullest because it is the fruit of your hardships and sleepless night.
I agree with you, enjoying bitcoin and spending it for a little bit fun is a good thing for the person because in that scenario, he is having a relaxation time where he will temporarily forget the things that he worried about and just do the things that he enjoy about so even for a few hours he can relax his mind and continue to work again and be more productive.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vohoanghiep

Activity: 301
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 10:27:05 AM

I have think of it and i have save up bitcoin just a the small amount because i have plans for it to have fun like travelling didn't even save it for future purpose. so i wanted to know what are you going to do with your bitcoin if you save bitcoin. Why do you save bitcoin for? and why? what is the purpose why you save up bitcoin to your wallet and not to spend it.

I save Bitcoin again because I have a lot of purposes in the future. Mostly after every transaction, I always keep a small Bitcoin in my wallet, which I think is a package for my family. Besides, I also use Bitcoin for business purposes, almost Bitcoin appear in my life.
swiftbits

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 10:32:00 AM

I have think of it and i have save up bitcoin just a the small amount because i have plans for it to have fun like travelling didn't even save it for future purpose. so i wanted to know what are you going to do with your bitcoin if you save bitcoin. Why do you save bitcoin for? and why? what is the purpose why you save up bitcoin to your wallet and not to spend it.
I'm using it for fun, it's very common saving bitcoin for future purpose if you have much
You can invest it on ICO or just don't spend it and wait for the bitcoin price to rise since it's surely to pump on the year to come
but I think if you have bitcoin you can't avoid using it for fun, it will be boring if you'll only use it in investing.

▀▀█▄
     ▀▀██▄▄██████▄████▄
      ▄▄███████████▀█▄
  ▄█████████████████▄█▄ ▄
 ▀  ▀██████████████▀▀█████
   ▄██████▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▀█▀
 ▄███████▄▄█▀               █
█▀▀ ▀██████▀                █
    ██████▄█▌              ██
   █████████             ▄██▌
    █▀ ▀█████ █▄ ▐▄  ▄█████▀
         ▀███████ ██▄▄███▀
           ▀▀█████████▀
.CoinDragon.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
..No.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
             ▄▄██████▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄████████████
 ▄███████████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
     ██  ▄▄   ██  ▄▄   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ▀▀  ██   ▀▀  ██   ▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Competitions
& Tournaments
for All
Zemangat

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 10:43:57 AM

I do not store bitcoin for the sake of having fun. But I use it for investment purposes. I think if like you may have a lot of bitcoin so you use some bitcoin to have fun. Whereas I do not have as much bitcoin as you. So I take advantage of my bitcoin as a capital to invest in trading and cloud mining. From there I can produce bitcoin even if only slightly. Maybe if I memounya many bitcoin some I will use to have fun happy
halych

Activity: 189

🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 10:49:59 AM

I have a goal - to collect 100 bitcoins and save them for 5 years. I can not call it entertainment. Most likely this is a serious investment plan for the future
I can not now spend my coins to buy everyday things. It seems to me that in the future the price of bitcoin will be much higher.

doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 09:04:26 PM

I do not store bitcoin for the sake of having fun. But I use it for investment purposes. I think if like you may have a lot of bitcoin so you use some bitcoin to have fun. Whereas I do not have as much bitcoin as you. So I take advantage of my bitcoin as a capital to invest in trading and cloud mining. From there I can produce bitcoin even if only slightly. Maybe if I memounya many bitcoin some I will use to have fun happy

well you have a mature thinking and I really appreciate it that you think about your future seriously and you take it as saving bitcoin can be use for both fun and future but using it for future is the most common and wanted factor people love to play games and spend some bitcoin on it so that can also help them to earn more and save some.   

ModGirl

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 09:07:22 PM

I save bitcoin for future use or for retirement plan. Preparing for retirement is one of the best investment anyone can give to himself or herself.  I am so glad bitcoin is there for me to make  that possible. 
Yes We all believe that it will come as a very beneficial source of future profit especially for those people who are saving them to use them as their retirement funds. They will get it more fruitful because in the future the price of it will increase more and it will give more benefits to these people.
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 09:29:35 PM

well you have a mature thinking and I really appreciate it that you think about your future seriously and you take it as saving bitcoin can be use for both fun and future but using it for future is the most common and wanted factor people love to play games and spend some bitcoin on it so that can also help them to earn more and save some.   
Maybe we're just on the same tract.I do save bitcoin also for my future purposes.It really made me somehow confident and secured knowing i have bitcoins stored in my wallet.And that made me motivated more to exert mo effort to gain more bitcoins.Now for my own retirement too.
Polar91

Activity: 1120
Merit: 553

Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 12:00:08 AM

I am saving most of my bitcoins for future purposes because we don't even know what will happen in the future. For me to be able to equip myself I am saving most of it for future purposes. I can also spend some of my bitcoin for fun because it is also my own will to spend it of whatever I want. Just be responsible of the consequences of every decision we make
swaptaker

Activity: 187

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 12:03:41 AM

I am saving most of my bitcoins for future purposes because we don't even know what will happen in the future. For me to be able to equip myself I am saving most of it for future purposes. I can also spend some of my bitcoin for fun because it is also my own will to spend it of whatever I want. Just be responsible of the consequences of every decision we make

The same here. I really aim for much higher prices in the future so I'm simply collecting bitcoin from the exchanges and people who selling it. It could give a chance for early retirement.
LouVandetta

Merit: 253

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 12:20:27 AM

Of course for future purposes.

I do believe that bitcoin is a really good long term investment.
And we could gain profit and any other advantage from it.

Just don't forget, everything has it's own risk, even bitcoin.

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 04:03:02 AM

Alright, For me i save bitcoin because i trust it. I mean that bitcoin price will increase more in the future so, The best strategy for now is to save it, We can spend our really money. so it doesn't mean anything if we spend a lot of bitcoin when we can spend it the equivalent with real money.
This is my main idea about saving my bitcoin.

I am both saving it for fun and future purposes. First for fun yes, because being a student ofcourse I need to buy some of the requirements for my schooling and lastly for future purposes because I also do believe in bitcoin that someday in the future the price of it will increase. No doubt about it because it is already being acknowledge by many. And it is one of the great thing to do. To save.

▄▄
 ▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄         ▄▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████▀░░▀█████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░██░█████
█░░▀█████░░████████▄░░▄█████
 ░█░░░░░░░██████████████████
 ░░▄████████░░████████░░░░█
  █████████░██░░░░░░░░░██░█
   █████████░░░████████░░█
    ░░░░░░███████████████
     ████░░█████▀░░▀████
      ████░░░░░░░░██░██
       ██████████▄░░▄█
         ███████████
           ███████
             ███
SECURYPTO|  MONETIZING ANONYMOUS 
   CONTENT DISTRIBUTION   
|JOIN NOW
     AIR DROP!
|
FOLLOW
US ON:

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
     ████▀▀▀▀
     ███
     ███
  ██████████
  ██████████
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
|
WHITEPAPER
GITHUB
YOUTUBE
REDDIT
Xcode7

Activity: 1120
Merit: 415

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 04:08:24 AM

I save bitcoin for the purpose of buying land to invest in the future. Because I get advice from parents that land investment is very good

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
BCTalkaccountforsale

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 04:47:58 AM

I save bitcoin to take care of the future and to care for my lover, I want to then have a steady amount to marry and take care of his wife and children. And to reward myself with the things I like.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 05:21:05 AM

Saving is always useful and it could be fun. But when you decide how much and when you will invest you have to make a serious decision. At the moment I'm saving for something that I want for long time so for me it's fun because I'm looking forward buying this.

I also save bitcoin for my future targets, but the problem is it always makes me confused in dump times happening in the market. Whenever dump happens, I can't decide if I should keep saving it. I fear.
Sometimes I also felt the same way that when the value of bitcoin dump I have a fear that it will not going up again or I am thinking that I will lose it all. So when I think that the value of bitcoin increase, I immediately withdraw it. 😁
Because I am saving it for my family so I don't want to lose it, every cent of it is important for me.
BitcoinPricingtool

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 05:27:05 AM

Rather than use it for fun or vacations, I intend to collect it overtime and keep it hence improving my overall financial status with it, earning bitcoins can be fun but of course wasting it in non-necessary spending isn't my favorite thing.
1.btcwonder

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 06:25:45 AM

It would be good to store Bitcoin because of the raising in its price. I do collect Bitcoin and I also sell some if in need of cash. I spend my physical money to achieve my needs but in case if my real money is not enough then might I spend the Bitcoin I saved.
Hui8

Merit: 259

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 08:16:00 AM

I don’t need much of the money currently so I am saving some for my future. I do take out some share of the earnings that I am earring currently but most of the percentage are being invested not bitcoin. And by invested I really mean that I’m just keeping them in the cold wallet storage. Im planning to take all the bitcoins and convert to fiat once the price crosses $5000 in the future.
Kamarah

Activity: 268

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 08:20:31 AM

I save bitcoin for future use or for retirement plan. Preparing for retirement is one of the best investment anyone can give to himself or herself.  I am so glad bitcoin is there for me to make  that possible. 
Yes We all believe that it will come as a very beneficial source of future profit especially for those people who are saving them to use them as their retirement funds. They will get it more fruitful because in the future the price of it will increase more and it will give more benefits to these people.
True. Absolutely I will save Bitcoin for future purpose. Is anyone save money just for fun? The reason is Bitcoin will increase powerfully someday. And I have to save it to pay for cost of living for my family

ajmapalo22

Activity: 266
Merit: 122

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 08:27:51 AM

I save bitcoin for future purpose, I plan to start building my dream house 3 years from now after paying the remaining balance of the lot that I acquired 4 years ago after that maybe I can used some of my bitcoin for fun, But for now maybe I should focus on raising lots of bitcoin it would be a long bitcoin making process.
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: