Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:41:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you save bitcoin for fun or for future purpose?  (Read 204058 times)
artows21

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 07:17:13 PM

I mostly save up my bitcoin for future fun purpose. I have a day job which pays me well so I don’t need any extra income to sustain my life. I am ok with my salary. But I also save up bitcoin from various sources like signature campaign or trading. It is because I want to make my dream come true.

Since long, I am planning to buy a superbike. I have not yet decided the model, but I need a superbike because I want to go for cross-country touring. My current bike is good for city commuting but not touring. So I want to buy a superbike in future. Definitely it is not a necessity but that’s why I am saving up my bitcoin. Probably 2-3 years down the line, I would be able to make my dream come true.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 07:22:00 PM

Im saving some bitcoin for future purposes cause im hoping that i will have happy life someday, but my real intention why im saving bitcoin is to help my relatives  especially my brother and sister.
yes if you are in hoping of good life in future then the best way is to save bitcoin for the future purposes because having fun with bitcoin is not much good because i think it will be the wastage of bitcoin, fun can also be done with fiats, so i think if you save bitcoin for future then the price will also be increase with the time and i am very glad that you are also saving bitcoin to help your relatives and in my opinion helping others is the cause of real satisfaction.
Dite1989

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

E᙭OTIᑕ ♥ ᑕOIᑎS

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2017, 08:18:22 PM

Both. Participating in the story of Bitcoin is fun. However, by now, I realised its true business potential and plan my future with it. I prefer to re-invest Bitcoin into altcoins too to increase the profitability.

andron8383

Activity: 333

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 09:58:11 PM

I want to be my retirement account in future. I don't believe in any government system security for small people.
Govs always screw people small people via taxing and regulations. BTC is way to personal freedom.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 10:14:42 PM

I have to admit that I am saving my coins because I do not have better things to do with them, and because my current economy allows me to live quietly without needing to sell my coins.

However I have always thought that the goods are to remedy the evils, and in case of requiring an extra money I would have no doubt in partially getting ride of them, although in principle my idea is to hold them for at least five years regardless of the price that they can reach.
jhannlenr

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 11:52:46 PM

I save bitcoin for future purpose mainly as cold storage for children's education and the like. It has the capability of becoming a global currency to replace fiat, though its a big long shot idea but it is capable of becoming such. My reasons are for trading and earning money from it. I also sell bitcoin to get fiat money when prices rise (so not holding indefinitely).
piececake24

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 01:16:41 AM

I will spend it for fun if there's no tomorrow that's why it is a good choice to save for future purpose but i also save bitcoin for unexpected scenario like bitcoin value strike in $10k or more it's so hard to predict the outcome now so just in case it is better to save than nothing
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 01:24:38 AM

I will spend it for fun if there's no tomorrow that's why it is a good choice to save for future purpose but i also save bitcoin for unexpected scenario like bitcoin value strike in $10k or more it's so hard to predict the outcome now so just in case it is better to save than nothing

It is really good to save, though it is not that bad to use them while your saving some of them, right? I am saving not because I am aiming to get rich from it, but I want to make bitcoin my second job, where it can make me good profits so I can make my family happy.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
ipungadhi

Activity: 272

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 01:27:54 AM

Im saving some bitcoin for future purposes cause im hoping that i will have happy life someday, but my real intention why im saving bitcoin is to help my relatives  especially my brother and sister.
Saving bitcoin for the future is a good thing, but you can not possibly save everything for future storage? So you have to make a plan, for what percentage should you allocate to the future?

MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 01:30:32 AM

It is really good to save, though it is not that bad to use them while your saving some of them, right? I am saving not because I am aiming to get rich from it, but I want to make bitcoin my second job, where it can make me good profits so I can make my family happy.
Yes you are right. It is good to save more than we spend. I spend and save bitcoin for fun and for my future as well. I could save my bitcoin and im having fun i enjoying it. And save it for my future.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
mike1183

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 01:54:47 AM

Sometimes I save my bitcoin for fun like shopping online or buying things i want. But for the future purpose what's on my mind is like keeping them so as a cold wallet investment when the price improves like right now, i think investing bitcoin until the value is high is a great idea.
ScorpionKing

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 02:14:32 AM

Mostly saving BTC as an investment, Trying to collect a good sum and get a use of that when the price rises more, also intending to use some of it in some minor investments online.. it's also fun in a way, but I don't gamble though.
centrum

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 02:36:13 AM

I have think of it and i have save up bitcoin just a the small amount because i have plans for it to have fun like travelling didn't even save it for future purpose. so i wanted to know what are you going to do with your bitcoin if you save bitcoin. Why do you save bitcoin for? and why? what is the purpose why you save up bitcoin to your wallet and not to spend it.
Saving bitcoin? Yes. The purpose that I store it is just like yours. Bitcoin is profitable and I want to make a profit from it in the future. I think the latter bitcoin will be very developed and we will benefit from it.
Yes to be exact. That the right thing you need to save than spend.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 02:52:37 AM

Sometimes I save my bitcoin for fun like shopping online or buying things i want. But for the future purpose what's on my mind is like keeping them so as a cold wallet investment when the price improves like right now, i think investing bitcoin until the value is high is a great idea.

I'm not thinking about having fun or my personal leisure when it comes to saving bitcoin. I'm being focused now for having a lot of dreams that I wanted to become true. And that's why I keep on saving bitcoin for my future purpose and that's why I always put in my mind that hard work today and have fun later.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Seeker01

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 02:57:18 AM

Saving bitcoin for what ever purpose will make you rich for sure. if you do save bitcoin for short term go ahead, you will land on it at the right time. however long term is really good because the future of bitcoin are bright and the price of bitcoin are increasing so fast. But for me, i do save bitcoin for a purpose, yes i do enjoy trading but with a purpose.
NEWGOODOUBLE

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 02:59:14 AM

If you make bitcoin as your side job, that's a good thing, it means you can use all the bitcoin you get to store until the future? Of course you will get a huge profit?
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2017, 03:13:17 AM

I'm not thinking about having fun or my personal leisure when it comes to saving bitcoin. I'm being focused now for having a lot of dreams that I wanted to become true. And that's why I keep on saving bitcoin for my future purpose and that's why I always put in my mind that hard work today and have fun later.
Same as you, i save for future purpose for a better life, and when my financial is better then i will also get pleasure, but the main goal is for long term purpose not just for buy something that's the true is unuseful.
Mazt rhiezt

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 03:17:38 AM

Some for the necessities of life and some for future investment is the best step,
Do not be too happy at first because we will never know what will happen in the future.

██
▐█▄             ▄█▀
███    ▄██▄    ▄█▀ ██                          ██
███   ▄████   ▄█▀ ▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄
███  ▄█▀███  ▄█▀ ██▌ ▄██▀▄▀██▌ █▀  ▄█▀       ▄██▌ ▄██▀ ▀▄
███ ▄█▀▐███ ██▀ ██▌ ▐███▀ ▄█▀    ▄█▀        ▄██▌ ▄██   ▄▀
▐██▄█▀  █████▀ ▐██  ███  ▐██   ▄█▀          ██▀  ██▌  ▄▀
 ▀██▀   ▀██▀    ▀█  ▀█   ▀█  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀  ██ ▀█    ▀███▀

Every BTCit of Fun
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀████████▀▄
██▄▀██████▀▄██
▐███▌▐████▌▐███▌
██▀▄██████▄▀██
▀▄████████▄▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄█████████████████
        ███████████████████
       ██████████████████▀
      █████▀▀
     ████▀
    ████▀
   ████▀
  ████▀
 ████▀
████▀
████████░████████
▐███████▄░▄███████▌
▐███████▄░▄███████▌
▐███████▄░▄███████▌
███████▄░▄███████
███████████████

▀███████▀
▀▀▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
   BET NOW   
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
franklin9

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 03:48:55 PM

Future does include traveling and traveling costs generally even if it was absolutely for leisure, anyway yes I keep it as an investment and to keep the value of some USD I have, I don't gamble it though since gambling is generally a game with negative odds against the player's money.
coolvijay

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 03:50:11 PM

I have think of it and i have save up bitcoin just a the small amount because i have plans for it to have fun like travelling didn't even save it for future purpose. so i wanted to know what are you going to do with your bitcoin if you save bitcoin. Why do you save bitcoin for? and why? what is the purpose why you save up bitcoin to your wallet and not to spend it.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: