Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:30:11 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you save bitcoin for fun or for future purpose?  (Read 204058 times)
galactica

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:40:10 PM

To me BTC is an investment. It has huge potential for capital growth and a currency which does not suffer from inflation and manipulation by central banks.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 11:58:59 PM

To me BTC is an investment. It has huge potential for capital growth and a currency which does not suffer from inflation and manipulation by central banks.
Central banks cannot regulate bitcoin but they can do that with exchanges and other businesses that accepts bitcoin.
We have to be knowledgeable with the law as for sure it will be regulated soon as the demand increases, though they cannot see
how much we are holding and what are our transactions but they can require us to submit a report.
Just make sure when you hold or invest you also educate yourself at the same time so your money will not be compromise.
matthona

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Bitcointalk.org

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:49:26 AM

I save bitcoin for future purposes because I believe bitcoin will increase more in the future and for sure I will earn a lot of money or profit by holding them. For sure a lot of people save their bitcoin for future to earn more.

Yes bitcoin is an long term investment and if you manage to hold them for future then it will surely give you good amount of money and who knows you can also become millionaire in future if you have saved good amount of bitcoins.

▄▌
                         ▄▀
     █▌    ▄▄▄         ▄██ █
    ██   ▀▄██████▄▄▄▄████ ▐█
    ▀██▄▄███████▌███████  █
    ▐████████████████████▄▄█▄
    ▀███████████████▀▀▀██████▄
     █ ██████████▀      ▀█████
    ▐▀  ▀███████  ▄█████████████████▄▄▄
    █▄██▄▄▀█▀█▀▄███████████████▄▀▀   ▄▀
   ████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀██████████▀   ▄▀
  ▄███▀▀██████▀██▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀████▀   ▄▀
 ▄████▄▄▄██▄▄▄       ▄▄   ▄███▀▀▀
▀▄▄ ▀▀█▌█████     ▄▀    ▄███▀
   ▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀
███
▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀              ▀█▄
  ▐█       ▄▄▄▄▄      █▌
  █▌       ▀▀███      ▐█
 ▐█        ▄█ ██       █▌
  █▌     ▄█▀          ▐█
  ▐█   ▄█▀            █▌
   ▀█▄█▀            ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CRASH

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀              ▀█▄
  ▐█    ██▄▄██▄▄██    █▌
  █▌    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▐█
 ▐█      ████████      █▌
  █▌     ████████     ▐█
  ▐█     ████████     █▌
   ▀█▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TOWER

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
     ▄█▀     ▄██▄     ▀█▄
    ▐█       ▀██▀       █▌
    █▌   ▄▄  ▄██▄  ▄▄   ▐█
   ▐█   ██████████████   █▌
    █▌   ▀▀  ▀██▀  ▀▀   ▐█
    ▐█       ▄██▄       █▌
     ▀█▄     ▀██▀     ▄█▀
       ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DOUBLE
▀▀▀
███
▄▄▄

▄▌
                         ▄▀
     █▌    ▄▄▄         ▄██ █
    ██   ▀▄██████▄▄▄▄████ ▐█
    ▀██▄▄███████▌███████  █
    ▐████████████████████▄▄█▄
    ▀███████████████▀▀▀██████▄
     █ ██████████▀      ▀█████
    ▐▀  ▀███████  ▄█████████████████▄▄▄
    █▄██▄▄▀█▀█▀▄███████████████▄▀▀   ▄▀
   ████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀██████████▀   ▄▀
  ▄███▀▀██████▀██▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀████▀   ▄▀
 ▄████▄▄▄██▄▄▄       ▄▄   ▄███▀▀▀
▀▄▄ ▀▀█▌█████     ▄▀    ▄███▀
   ▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
oktana

Activity: 1638
Merit: 288

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 01:34:47 AM

I save bitcoin for future purposes because I believe bitcoin will increase more in the future and for sure I will earn a lot of money or profit by holding them. For sure a lot of people save their bitcoin for future to earn more.

Yes bitcoin is an long term investment and if you manage to hold them for future then it will surely give you good amount of money and who knows you can also become millionaire in future if you have saved good amount of bitcoins.

I'm not used to save bitcoin because it's still hit with monthly fees and necessities of life, but I anticipate this by continuing to get as much bitcoin as possible, I still hope to save as much as possible someday but not for now, I regard bitcoin as a most appropriate financial investment

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Aeronrivas

Activity: 111
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 01:42:58 AM

I believe that bitcoin will increase more in the future and if i have a bitcoins i will hold it for a long term and for sure i will earn a lot of money by holding them so i always bitcoin for future purpose.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:11:39 AM

I believe that bitcoin will increase more in the future and if i have a bitcoins i will hold it for a long term and for sure i will earn a lot of money by holding them so i always bitcoin for future purpose.
If you really believe you have to act now, what you should do?
Well, invest as much as you can as this opportunity does not happen all the time, the price may look high
but in reality it is still very cheap as of this moment where big progress are already seen.
Catswold

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:16:28 AM

If you really believe you have to act now, what you should do?
Well, invest as much as you can as this opportunity does not happen all the time, the price may look high
but in reality it is still very cheap as of this moment where big progress are already seen.

Yes the current price can be considered as an cheap price if you keep in mind the future prospects of bitcoin as the price will be very high in future and at that time it will be not easy to collect maximum coins as it is right now so try to get as many coins as possible.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:24:49 AM

I have think of it and i have save up bitcoin just a the small amount because i have plans for it to have fun like travelling didn't even save it for future purpose. so i wanted to know what are you going to do with your bitcoin if you save bitcoin. Why do you save bitcoin for? and why? what is the purpose why you save up bitcoin to your wallet and not to spend it.

I save bitcoin for investment for future purposes. Bitcoin for me is one of the fastest way to gain profit compared to other businesses especially the traditional ones because it might take years for a traditional business to gain a substantial amount that can be gained/earned in bitcoin for just a year or less. Gains in bitcoin would be use to build another business and the cycle continues until such time when I don't need to work anymore because I can live off with the interest of my businesses which is the true goal!

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
daxiake

Activity: 688
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:34:07 AM

Majority of my coins I save for the future to get maximum profits in future and prefer to sell only if I am in need of money or if its giving me good profits in short term but my main goal is to secure my future which is possible only if I save them for a long term.
syarifudin

Activity: 397
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:22:32 AM

Majority of my coins I save for the future to get maximum profits in future and prefer to sell only if I am in need of money or if its giving me good profits in short term but my main goal is to secure my future which is possible only if I save them for a long term.

I think it's a good idea and it seems like I have to learn to do that from now on, even though it's a little late but i think there's still a chance to do that as long as bitcoin can still be accessed.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:29:42 AM

I think it's a good idea and it seems like I have to learn to do that from now on, even though it's a little late but i think there's still a chance to do that as long as bitcoin can still be accessed.
Saving for a long time will be very useful, and useful. For example, if you saved bitcoin from years ago, you may now have benefited a lot. Well, maybe sometimes someone needs to have fun, but try to save it for your future.
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:30:59 AM

If you already have many sources of coins from various bounty and ICO results then this thought can be realized, altcoin can produce large amounts of bitcoin. And if we are clever to see the potential then it could be a future investment. There is no " just for fun" word when we are used to focusing on income.
cyclotronmajesty

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:33:25 AM

Saving for a long time will be very useful, and useful. For example, if you saved bitcoin from years ago, you may now have benefited a lot. Well, maybe sometimes someone needs to have fun, but try to save it for your future.

Yes its fun to spend them sometimes but best thing would be to save it for future as price will skyrocket in coming years and if you have saved good amount of bitcoins then you will be in a financially strong position and you can get more benefits from it.

███  ███
    ███      ███
  ███          ███
███              ███

███              ███
  ███          ███
    ███      ███
      ███  ███

LANCECHAIN

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

▄▄████
                ▄▄▄████████▌
          ▄▄▄███████▀▄█████
     ▄▄█████████▀▀ ▄██████▌
▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████
 ▀▀▀█████▀    ▄██████████▌
       ██   █████████████
        █▄ █████████████▌
        ▐█▄███▀▀████████
         ███▀    ▀▀████▌
                    ▀▀█

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████
 █████▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐████
▐████
████████████
████████████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████
kuryadi

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Buglab.io

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:51:31 AM

My goal is to store bitcoins. U to get a big profit .. so make money. The money is waiting for me to use to have fun and to buy food every day. With me investing bitcoin i hope i can do that. I also want to like you to have fun using bitcoin. Camping, recreation of the world's riding. That is my hope.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
@nayan

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:55:19 AM

I want to enjoy my life with lot of money and  I think bitcoin help me. I also want to going many countries of world and i  use  bitcoin for fun.
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:59:44 AM

I have been thinking of storing bitcoin for the future not for fun.
Because my age is young so i prefer to keep BTC for a certain purpose.
After collecting a lot then i will buy land from bitcoin for future investment purposes. .

Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:04:48 AM

Saving bitcoin for future so that I can have good bank balance and could live a comfortable life and sometimes I do spend them for fun for shopping but saving them is the best thing to do as it can give you luxury life in future that you are looking for.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
ladydark

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 05:36:45 AM

I have think of it and i have save up bitcoin just a the small amount because i have plans for it to have fun like travelling didn't even save it for future purpose. so i wanted to know what are you going to do with your bitcoin if you save bitcoin. Why do you save bitcoin for? and why? what is the purpose why you save up bitcoin to your wallet and not to spend it.
Bitcoin has tripled in its price within the past six months.No other asset or investment has given such a big return in the present time.I am saving bitcoins for my family's secured future.I have an idea of saving 21 BTC and join the 21 BTC group to enjoy a happy retired life.

Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 05:42:48 AM

I find more effective to save bitcoin for both. I mean you will always do your part on making yourself happy due to the hardwork you've given for the rest of the month or year so yes I spend bitcoin for fun. On the other hand, bitcoin is a very effective way on earning so that you may have the things you need for the future. In case your financial status is in crisis bitcoin will surely help you a lot because of its high value and it's popular to many people nowadays. So it will be really convinient to save bitcoin both for fun and future purposes.
Schuyler

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 05:53:33 AM

As much as I'd like to save my bitcoin for the future, I don't have much choice but to spend it due to everyday expenses, but I am slowly setting aside a small portion of my earnings because I believe that bitcoin would have so much more value in the future. My target is to at least have 2 bitcoins by end of next year.
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: