Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:56:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I buy bitcoins?  (Read 5273 times)
Anonymouskey

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 02:22:46 AM

localbitcoin is better than all other websites,in the past i used spectrocoin,
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2017, 09:03:38 AM

I haven't tried it yet but one can purchase bitcoins using their credit card or even virtual credit cards through the service of cex.io. They just ask you to click a selfie with the credit card you own and then you can directly buy bitcoins from their site.

Alternatively, you can link your credit card with PayPal and then buy bitcoins from anywhere which supports payment with paypal.
Rupok

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 03:14:12 PM

I said it before and I will again now and in the future. Use localbitcoin it's by far the best quickest and easiest way to buy bitcoins.

I have also used localbitcoins to purchase BTC, but in my country there are not many traders. As a result of this, I have to pay 5% to 15% above the exchange rates to purchase Bitcoins. Is there any other option available in the third world nations?

paxful.com is also a great site for buy sell bitcoin with a lot of payment processor

startrek

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 05:01:29 PM

I think you can buy them on localbitcoins.com.
ddhga

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 07:49:15 AM

Are you willing to link a bank account? Here's a link to Coinbase: https://www.coinbase.com/join/5198634ab2e8fc9c3a000024

Coinbase is greater for people new to Bitcoin. It's easy to buy or sell bitcoin, through a credit card (visa/mastercard) or linked bank account. It's based in the US, thus is subject to some laws and reputation, i.e., they can be trusted for your transactions and small savings. They have a GREAT mobile app and website.

You will be able to purchase just $30 worth. The transaction will take a few hours to a few days depending on whether you set up the Coinbase account with a credit card or a bank account (bank account takes longer). And the initial set up takes a bit more time, just to verify that your card/acct is your own.

PM me if you have more questions.
it's not support china?why I can not buy the BTC in the platform?
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 04:14:27 AM

There are many ways to buy bitcoins and many other users mentioned sites that are trustworthy and easy to buy. You can also buy bitcoin at c-cex.com and any other exchanges using perfectmoney, payeer which supports credit cards, okpay and many more.  I think via exchanges you can purchase a little amount like 30$ but there is a fee in every transaction that happens so you will get lesser bitcoin. Sometimes it might be more convenient in localbitcoins but in some countries exchanges can be more convenient.
christyh

Activity: 114
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 02:58:51 PM

Try to go https://localbitcoins.com/ that is available with several countries for trading Bitcoin in more methods. I think it help you much

Watanabe1505

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 03:52:59 PM

Looking for any exchange in your country to buy some Bitcoin with easy way at https://bitcoin.org/en/exchanges.
I hope it is useful for you Smiley
mizan2821

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 02:45:49 AM

Thank, I got some  info in this post........now i have some idea....How do I buy bitcoins
Danicole

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 03:11:47 PM

I want to add, i think it's best to use a btc exchange within your own country. That's easier incase you need to have a contact session with them.

QuartzBlockchain

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 04:30:09 PM

Hi guys,

So i need to buy $30 worth of bitcoins as I need to purchase something from a website that does not accept debit cards.
I've been browsing the internet for about a week, but I still don't get the fundaments of the bitcoin world - yes I am a bit of a technology dinosaur!

I have sent my details to coinsbank.com but I am waiting for their verification.

My questions are:

1) Can you use a visa debit to buy bitcoins online? If not from coinsbank, is there anywhere else?
2) Am I able to purchase only $30 worth of bitcoins?
3) How long do verification procedures typically last?

Thanks in advance for any replies  Smiley

1) Yes you can
2) Yes you're able to purchase the amount of BTC you require
3)Depends on which verification procedures you mean. Exchange ones?
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 05:24:13 PM

Hi guys,

So i need to buy $30 worth of bitcoins as I need to purchase something from a website that does not accept debit cards.
I've been browsing the internet for about a week, but I still don't get the fundaments of the bitcoin world - yes I am a bit of a technology dinosaur!

I have sent my details to coinsbank.com but I am waiting for their verification.

My questions are:

1) Can you use a visa debit to buy bitcoins online? If not from coinsbank, is there anywhere else?

Thanks in advance for any replies  Smiley

Yes, you can
Example
You can buy BTC-e code from exchanger by real money( Cash, visa debit. PM money)
Register for BTC-E.com and buy BTC
More infor may be search on Google
howtobuybtc

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 02:44:04 PM

Great questions raised here. Let me try give some insight:

I've written up a full explanation showing how it is possible to use a visa debit or mastercard to buy bitcoins: https://howtobuybitcoin.io/#Which_is_the_best_payment_method_to_get_bitcoins . You will aslo see that one can buy btc with cash, paypal, and banktransfer (the cheapest but slowest method).

Yes, totally. For small amounts, because it's convenient (but slightly more expensive than bank transfer purchases), most people just find a site to buy bitcoin with paypal: https://howtobuybitcoin.io/#Best_places_to_get_bitcoins_with_PayPal

You know, I get so many questions about why sites do all these verification procedures. Most places have it all done and verified within 48 hours (some faster - Bitstamp for example). There are also places to get bitcoins without ID verification: https://howtobuybitcoin.io/#Why_so_much_identity_verification8230_and_which_sites_don8217t_require_this
1minbtc

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 04:13:27 PM

There is a web site where you can quickly buy Bitcoin with a credit card - https://1minbtc.com

Very simple to use, no registration required. Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover accepted.
sportis

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

Veni, Vidi, Vici

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 06:35:43 PM

I've written up a full explanation showing how it is possible to use a visa debit or mastercard to buy bitcoins: https://howtobuybitcoin.io/#Which_is_the_best_payment_method_to_get_bitcoins . You will aslo see that one can buy btc with cash, paypal, and banktransfer (the cheapest but slowest method).

I know that is not a popular method but in some places, especially in big cities, there is the option of crypto ATMs. Currently there about 1170 machines as this site claims here. Eventhough is an expensive way in some places but some of these machines has the nice feature not only to buy but you can sell to fiat too. So for the sake of completeness of your guide, which IMO it is very well written you could add this option too.
NLGer

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 01:14:57 AM

I know that is not a popular method but in some places, especially in big cities, there is the option of crypto ATMs. Currently there about 1170 machines as this site claims here. Eventhough is an expensive way in some places but some of these machines has the nice feature not only to buy but you can sell to fiat too. So for the sake of completeness of your guide, which IMO it is very well written you could add this option too.

Do you have to verify in some way?

███████████████████████████████
          AmsterdamCoin     |                          Join us now 
█████████        x x x     .    ████████          AmsterdamCoin     |             █████████     x x x     ████████
███████████████████████████████          AmsterdamCoin     |       Masternodes- Encrypted messages - TOR   
worldmobilecoin

Activity: 159
Merit: 11

World Mobile Coin

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2017, 09:02:56 AM

Try to go https://localbitcoins.com/ that is available with several countries for trading Bitcoin in more methods. I think it help you much

So far, localbitcoins.com is the best for variety payment option (cash,paypal,moneygram). Used it always. But make sure you find 100% trusted seller. Less 1 hour transaction.

WMCC: wc1qcl3qeqkjamt8m7ass0weu9ep6s8se722y553jm
BTC: 1N1ZM9xCzHtn8mD4a4JYUm7bC5T54CBDmD
ETH: 0x6145e253196C7a7CEDDA1797B69E2ba67Fe3219b
BCH: 18CW3B95oTtW5MYG7GAs8isABA4TeNntWA
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 10:30:27 AM

So far, localbitcoins.com is the best for variety payment option (cash,paypal,moneygram). Used it always. But make sure you find 100% trusted seller. Less 1 hour transaction.
It is true localbitcoins.com is the best one where you can deposit via bank also and with in that hour speculation you will received your bitcoin and really to trade or invest depends on what you will gonna do. I love to use localbitcoin coz there are some people who get the highest reputation.

Y U MAD AT ME
LuckyLeprachaun

Activity: 470
Merit: 251

Bitbay is the Future!!!

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 10:41:19 AM

1minbtc.com IS A SCAM!!! AVOID!!!

Nighttrader invite code: 2PJbGxt95Dz7JKU2N8oudyAJ1Tzs
silverduck

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 11:49:17 AM

The most trusted place to buy bitcoins is from localbitcoins as there are many trusted traders with high trust rating and the process is very simple and easy and won't eat much of your time and there is no chance that you will get scammed on that site as I am buying bitcoins from the same place since long time and everything has gone smooth so far.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: