Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:26:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How far do you think ETH will go?  (Read 10095 times)
richcorner100

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

https://exip.live/

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:27:55 AM

ETH is biggest second market cap and also good in fundamental, and the team founder solid and also active in some crypto conference so my prediction will go to $1000 next year.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Yassarsian

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:09:48 AM

ETH is biggest second market cap and also good in fundamental, and the team founder solid and also active in some crypto conference so my prediction will go to $1000 next year.

There will be no surpasses that will be made because ETH is still on the second place which that last for a year now.As the bitcoin grows up ETH grows up so definitely it will go with the flow of bitcoin. No one can say how far it will go year by year all good coins that has good fundamentals grow so ETH will stay as long as the developer is active and have programs.

PANK21

Activity: 342
Merit: 108

Bounty Detective

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:37:35 AM

I think ETH will be in a very long period of time ,but it depends on how the ethereum will be successful . ETH nowadays has making a higher exchange rate in the cryptocurrency world . The most used wallet now is ethereum wallet , it is also the most required wallet in the bounty campaigns. So it think it will exist as far as it can be successful.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
kafiddrhman

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:56:01 AM

With various ICO projects that use Ethereum wallets, this will certainly have a good effect on the future development of Ethereum, both in its increasing popularity as well as the growth of new investors involved in this project.
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:24:36 AM

With various ICO projects that use Ethereum wallets, this will certainly have a good effect on the future development of Ethereum, both in its increasing popularity as well as the growth of new investors involved in this project.
Like someone has been said earlier, it's not using Ethereum Wallets but just Ethereum smart contract as their platform (while the competitor is Waves) . Those projects using Ethereum as smart contract would be benefit for some features offered by Ethereum and such Ethereum getting popular by time.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
lentzaj

Activity: 474
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:47:23 AM

regarding the growing popularity and the development potential of ETH I think that this coin could effectively follow BTC's growing path ! These blockchain and smartcontract apps will be the future internet so yes, invest into it Wink

▄▄███▀ ▀█▄▄▄
       ▄▄▀▀████ ███▄▄▀▀█▀▄
     ▄▀▄███▄▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▄█▄
   ▄█▀▄███▀▀▄█ ▀███████▀▄▀▄▀▀▄
  ▀█▀▄▀▀▄▄███ ██▄▀████▀▄██ ██▄▀▄
 ██▄▀█████ ████▄▀██▀▄████ ██▀▄
 █▀▄ ██▄▀██ ███████▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▄█
▄▀▄█ ████▄ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀█████▀▄▀█▄
▀▄██ ███▀▄█▄▀█████▀▄██▄▀███▀▄█▄▀█
█▄▀██ █▀▄███▄▀███▀▄████▄▀█▀▄███▄▀
 ██▄ ▄██████▄▀█▀▄██████▄▀▄█▀▀▄▄▄
  ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
  ▀ ███ ██████▀▄▀███████▀▄▀████▀
   ▀████ ███▀▄███ ████▀▄██ ██▀
     ▀███ █▀▄█████▄▀▀▄█████
       ▀█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄

▀▀ ▀███▀▀▀
SPHERIS█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
JayO88

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:01:17 AM

My prediction is it will go to 500$ untill the end of the year, we will see some ups and downs due to news.
ahtremblay

Activity: 252

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 02:36:41 AM

but I see ETH still have some bug with create token and smart contract. dev need to fix it soon

Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:27:59 AM

I do think that ETH has potential to become big just like bitcoins as ETH has also increased her much past this year and might go till $500 before end of this year.ETH has also demand and is getting popular and it is also the best coin after Bitcoin.I think that ETH will go big in few years,price may go up to around $1000 or so going up than that might be hard for ETH.
Soutogu

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:40:37 AM

I think Eth has the potential to be the biggest coin in the future, like 2-3 years from now. The coin has an insane amount of real use cases and plenty of good ERC20 tokens already starting to appear and grow...  I think you made a great investment, OP! Smiley
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:47:53 AM

I put in about $100 into ETH yesterday and plan on putting another $100 in today. Last I checked, it was around $3 per ETH and now it's at $19 which is absolutely great.

How many of you have invested in ETH and how far do you think it will go in the next couple of years?

There is no limit to increase it's price. I think ether has a great future. Now it is being familiar to all and price of it increasing day by day. It has a chance to reach up $500 in the end of this year and will increase it's price continuously.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:51:24 AM

eth is likely to go to a higher level following higher eth value. in addition it may eth will dominate to be the most popuper coin under bitcoin. eth will more consistently be a coin that has a valuable value when it is always right under bitcoin. it is not an impossibility but it is already happening now.

MOST POPUPER COIN EVAH !!!!!1111ONE

By the way this belongs in the Speculation section.  Roll Eyes

FUD first & ask questions later™
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:02:27 AM

Hopefully Ethereum will reach a new ath before the year ends. I don't have a specific amount to speculate however I am really hoping it'll reach a newer ath soon though.
evilgreed

Activity: 728
Merit: 266

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:17:13 AM

I do think that ETH has potential to become big just like bitcoins as ETH has also increased her much past this year and might go till $500 before end of this year.ETH has also demand and is getting popular and it is also the best coin after Bitcoin.I think that ETH will go big in few years,price may go up to around $1000 or so going up than that might be hard for ETH.

Yeah but in the end it will still matter to what's the current price of bitcoin, although some people tend to say those other alternate coins are inversely proportional to bitcoin, but the difference of eth is that, he is directly proportional to bitcoins price and to that matter it varies directly to what the current price does.

╔═╗┬ ┬ ┬┌─┐┬┌─┐┌┐┌
║╣ │ └┬┘└─┐│├─┤│││
╚═╝┴─┘┴ └─┘┴┴ ┴┘└┘

Next generation reserve backed token for the decentralized web
   Stake and bond to earn up to 1000% APY
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN ELYSIAN FINANCE

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:20:41 AM

Lets put this into perspective..
Ethereum is worth double an APPLE stock.

Cheesy

FUD first & ask questions later™
slackcryptoz

Activity: 456

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:22:59 AM

Hopefully Ethereum will reach a new ath before the year ends. I don't have a specific amount to speculate however I am really hoping it'll reach a newer ath soon though.
Yes, ethereum has got lots of chances of reaching a new ATH before the year end. This is purely on speculation as well certain pumping were done based regards to the ICO generation. Ad majority of the users are into ico investment it gains good market circulation creating a price pumping.
freebutcaged

Activity: 588
Merit: 541

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:47:27 AM

eth is likely to go to a higher level following higher eth value. in addition it may eth will dominate to be the most popuper coin under bitcoin. eth will more consistently be a coin that has a valuable value when it is always right under bitcoin. it is not an impossibility but it is already happening now.

MOST POPUPER COIN EVAH !!!!!1111ONE

By the way this belongs in the Speculation section.  Roll Eyes
I agree with you one hundred percentages, if Eth could gain more valuable value and becomes the consistent Bitcoin value killer I think we'll see so

Much values pouring out of Vitalik's ass. Spoet still thinks Eth is an ICO scam, you are sleep mate time to wake up, people are mining it for a long time

Now, it even has a power consumption equal to a small country I don't know why are you still against it, maybe you don't understand how it works and

What it does?
pawanjain

Activity: 2674
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:51:44 AM

I put in about $100 into ETH yesterday and plan on putting another $100 in today. Last I checked, it was around $3 per ETH and now it's at $19 which is absolutely great.

How many of you have invested in ETH and how far do you think it will go in the next couple of years?
You bought Ethereum at $3 for $200 . Thats pretty amazing. At first when I read the post i was like what the hell how can Ethereum be that cheap but then i realized that the post was made in early march  Tongue You would have been really lucky to buy it at that price. If you are still holding it then you would have made a huge profit from it. Almost 100 times the capital which is a big deal.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
AdamCooper

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 05:01:54 AM

Considering that ETH was launched in 2015 the price that it has reached so far is very good. I bought some ETH earlier this year because of the idea of smart contracts. I think that eventually massive companies e.g- Microsoft will make use of them for large contracts, therefore driving up the demand and the price long term.

Everyday I'm HODLing.
Butchick

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 05:10:51 AM

Eth is currently one of the coins that is showing a lot of improvement and potential. Though it has been around for a short time, it has proven its worth and its value continues to rise; never failed to amaze the crypto community. With its continuing technology and unending development, more and more investors will surely come in and eventually its value will rise. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: