Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:38:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How far do you think ETH will go?  (Read 10102 times)
minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:03:18 PM

Ethereum has shown very good promise over the past few months. But after the correction, its price has been relatively stable for some time. I believe it has got the potential to hit 5k by the end of 2018.

We saw ETH reaching a new height in 2017 and this time I feel it can go beyond 2000$ or 2500$ if the market favors bitcoin and the marketcap somewhere around or close to a trillion.This is possible and going to happen.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
jackylion

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:52:01 PM

I put in about $100 into ETH yesterday and plan on putting another $100 in today. Last I checked, it was around $3 per ETH and now it's at $19 which is absolutely great.

How many of you have invested in ETH and how far do you think it will go in the next couple of years?
To this day, it is one year you invest in ETH. Do you still hold ETH? ETH today stands at over $ 600. If you still hold them, this is a great thing, the best luck for you. I regret that I know cryptos too late. The market is now more unstable and difficult for investors than before. I hope to have luck just like you.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Grossmeister

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 03:56:00 PM

I haven´t invested in ethereum yet i was thinking last year when price was around 12 usd, instead of this i invested in btc. I think it is good to have both btc and eth.
Yes, in your investment portfolio you need both these crypto-currencies, they are not just in the top. If there was a choice, I would bend to Ethereum.

CORNUCOPIA    || Gain Access to Amazing IPOs || [ Pre-Ico 2018 ]

Whitepaper    Facebook TwitterTelegram
yhoga45

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:38:56 PM

I put in about $100 into ETH yesterday and plan on putting another $100 in today. Last I checked, it was around $3 per ETH and now it's at $19 which is absolutely great.

How many of you have invested in ETH and how far do you think it will go in the next couple of years?
To this day, it is one year you invest in ETH. Do you still hold ETH? ETH today stands at over $ 600. If you still hold them, this is a great thing, the best luck for you. I regret that I know cryptos too late. The market is now more unstable and difficult for investors than before. I hope to have luck just like you.
I believe ETH will raise soon, the second big coins is ETH after BTC. BTW better late than never man. I think you aren't late, there is a lot of people out there they still don't know about crypto, and you know before them. Of course here a lot of members knew crypto before you and you know before people out there. And I think that's natural law?
bhobafett

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:29:35 PM

Ethereum will go as far as it can reach. If Ethereum will go secondly or totally beat Bitcoin one day, then that might be it's destiny. I loved how Eth surprised everyone by its hype this past months.

Accumulate Bitcoin. The bottom is in or near it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: