Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:15:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How far do you think ETH will go?  (Read 10095 times)
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:18:09 PM

see the development of ETH from time to time. I believe the users of ETH will be more and more. we can see from the many ico hosters who work with ETH.
this also makes the ETH more famous.
fore ETH will be more exciting.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
que91

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:36:48 PM

10 september metropolis will goes to testnet,after metropolis done devs will focus on eth for business,much more secure than we have now,i think untill march price can be 500$ and 1000$ untill the end of next year
March? Do you mean March in 2018? The price of Ethereum can changes in this year, honestly we do not need wait long time like your said for see the price of it reaches to $ 500 in this year.
Ivan16

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:44:08 PM

He has potential to rise 1k in next few months but you never know what will be with any currency on market,evrything is possible with this market,wich has no rules or control
bengems

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:59:20 PM

Right now ETH market direction is undecided, and currently confined within a particular price range that needs a breakout either downtrend or uptrend. Till then you can't speculate correctly its direction.

Enjoy the consolidation and trade carefully.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
NJB18

Activity: 663
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 03:45:17 AM

Right now ETH market direction is undecided, and currently confined within a particular price range that needs a breakout either downtrend or uptrend. Till then you can't speculate correctly its direction.

Enjoy the consolidation and trade carefully.

I agree. There is a little struggle actually of the Etherium's value right now. Added to it is the timely news coming from china. Some people say there might be a rise of ETH because NEO is seriously affected by this policy being implemented and tha NEO supporters might shift to ETH. But apparently, the entire market is suffering and that includes ETH.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:14:21 AM

I think ethereum will increase more in the next few months and possible price of ethereum before end of this year is 1000 dollars and for sure if you have a lot of ethereum in your wallet you can earn a lot of money. What if you hold your ethereum for few years for sure possible you become millionaire if you havethousands of ethereum in your wallet. You can buy ethereum now and you will be happy for the result.
lentzaj

Activity: 474
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:45:56 AM

Lets put this into perspective..
Ethereum is worth double an APPLE stock.

Cheesy

Ahaha ! But you can't do anything with an apple stock compared to all you can do with an ETH token Wink

Yes ETH has a big potential with it's decentralized smart contract technology ! How genius you are Vitalik !

This crypto-techs are fascinating ! I would love to make a travel time 20 years later than today to see how crypto's have changed the rules of our societies

▄▄███▀ ▀█▄▄▄
       ▄▄▀▀████ ███▄▄▀▀█▀▄
     ▄▀▄███▄▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▄█▄
   ▄█▀▄███▀▀▄█ ▀███████▀▄▀▄▀▀▄
  ▀█▀▄▀▀▄▄███ ██▄▀████▀▄██ ██▄▀▄
 ██▄▀█████ ████▄▀██▀▄████ ██▀▄
 █▀▄ ██▄▀██ ███████▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▄█
▄▀▄█ ████▄ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀█████▀▄▀█▄
▀▄██ ███▀▄█▄▀█████▀▄██▄▀███▀▄█▄▀█
█▄▀██ █▀▄███▄▀███▀▄████▄▀█▀▄███▄▀
 ██▄ ▄██████▄▀█▀▄██████▄▀▄█▀▀▄▄▄
  ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
  ▀ ███ ██████▀▄▀███████▀▄▀████▀
   ▀████ ███▀▄███ ████▀▄██ ██▀
     ▀███ █▀▄█████▄▀▀▄█████
       ▀█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄

▀▀ ▀███▀▀▀
SPHERIS█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
escapefrom3dom

Activity: 1932
Merit: 288

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:51:09 AM

I think ethereum will increase more in the next few months and possible price of ethereum before end of this year is 1000 dollars and for sure if you have a lot of ethereum in your wallet you can earn a lot of money. What if you hold your ethereum for few years for sure possible you become millionaire if you havethousands of ethereum in your wallet. You can buy ethereum now and you will be happy for the result.

it's very likely that we will return again to the $130 level. see how the exchange turnover of eth fell.

traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 12:39:32 PM

i am not sure how far eth will go but i think it will reach more high price but as like other coins, it needs time to gets increase. i think it is normal if we are seeing the price is up and down because the market itself its always changing and if we can take profit because of this, then i am sure we can increase both our ethereum and our bitcoin too.
storm122

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:18:47 AM

ETH went up fast, but since a month it goes up and down, so don't think it will go up much above current price.
shafi alam

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:44:28 AM

I Believe ETH after BTC.  ETH Has so Unique solution.  It was very first too. i think ETH will touch  500$-600$.
Jibit

Activity: 211

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:48:45 AM

I Believe ETH after BTC.  ETH Has so Unique solution.  It was very first too. i think ETH will touch  500$-600$.
in short term. maybe at the end of this years
and will be 1000$ next years
bustomi

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:57:58 AM

Since China has banned ico, i think eth will not go so far this year, it just between 0.07-0.09
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:43:15 AM

in short term. maybe at the end of this years
and will be 1000$ next years
You must be kidding yourself. Eth is never ever going to touch this value at all. The way it is dropping in value continuously clearly shows that, it is very hard for eth to even survive in this crypto market. No need to waste money on this shitty coin. Just wake up from your slumber and withdraw your investments from eth.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:18:15 AM

i am not sure how far eth will go but i think it will reach more high price but as like other coins, it needs time to gets increase. i think it is normal if we are seeing the price is up and down because the market itself its always changing and if we can take profit because of this, then i am sure we can increase both our ethereum and our bitcoin too.
I don’t think so eth is going to increase any further. It is such a creepy coin and I believe that it is soon going to eradicate from the world. This is the best time to sell eth because it is going to dump even harder in the near future leaving all the investors into great losses. Why not to try waves or neo?
Satifan

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:25:13 PM

I don’t think so eth is going to increase any further. It is such a creepy coin and I believe that it is soon going to eradicate from the world. This is the best time to sell eth because it is going to dump even harder in the near future leaving all the investors into great losses. Why not to try waves or neo?

If the price of ETH creeps 5% a month, that is already very good.
FrayDigger

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:52:35 PM

since to China's position to cryptocurrency it's unpredictable to expect great position to ETH
FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:08:57 PM

I put in about $100 into ETH yesterday and plan on putting another $100 in today. Last I checked, it was around $3 per ETH and now it's at $19 which is absolutely great.

How many of you have invested in ETH and how far do you think it will go in the next couple of years?
I managed to invest 0.5 btc into ether since I decided and noticed that the coin has the potential of going big in the near future. However, it was a bit late when I decided to make my initial investment in ether, the value was a bit higher and I was unable to buy as many ether.

I know and believe that the coin will be huge in the future since ethereum is not only a coin but a platform, a lot of ERC20 tokens are built on ethereum platform. Moreover, this will increase the demand for this coin since a lot of people will start using ether, and it is as well used to pay transactions fees.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
apur688

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:42:34 PM

I think ethereum will go to the moon for some months later. Ethereum is one of the top altcoins in which ethereum has the best quality of transactions. The price of ethereum was relatively stable. Already many large investors are interested in ethereum. They invest and trade, both large investors and small investors. With its own platform, ethereum is getting better and more popular around the world. Ethereum became one of the altcoin destinations for big business use. So I think you better invest ethereum , the hold for 1-2 months. thank you

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
coskunc

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 12:52:20 PM

If you are searching for safe long-term investment ETH is great. I am personally holding a lot of ETH because I need safe investment.
ETH has around 97 millions of coins and it is not so small number for a coin that worth over $500. So the potential price of $3000 or $5000 is not far away.
But should be careful, if you want pump and dumps, ETH is not a choice.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: