Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:57:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What does Death mean to you?  (Read 4342 times)
Malik Ibro

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 03:02:11 PM

Death is world over himself

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 03:09:16 PM

What does Death mean to me?

A long nap.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
CC-Resurgam (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

I Shall Rise Again From The Ashes Of My Failures.

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2017, 06:32:39 PM

First off i love the reply's, it is nice to see such a variety of opinions and beliefs.

one person said the meaning for Life is to live, and the others that the meaning of death is to die. this may seem like a very simple concept but this actually has a very profound meaning.

if the meaning of life is simply to live and earth to die then that means that there is nothing beyond this world. there is no true purpose to life except to simply be. there is no justification for anything. there is no point to anything. but rather then look at it from a depressed nihilist view, we can look at is as freeing. we are not bound by our fate, we are not bound by anything. when you cant go any lower you can only go up so to speak. since we know that what we do in this life ultimately doesn't matter after death then we can be the best we can here and now without fear of failure.

however i cannot fully accept this. i believe in a reason behind everything. not necessarily Fate or anything as fancy. but rather we have thumbs because it was good evolutionary trait.  (you cannot deny evolution no matter how religious you are) therefore the reason we have thumbs is directly influenced by our history to better prepare us for the future. that is true with everything. everything has happened for a reason. we may not know the reason but nothing is random. Therefore there must be a reason for life, it has to be beneficial in some way or there wouldn't be a need for us. which means something somewhere needed us to live, the only question is why.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄                  ▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄            ▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░▌        ▐░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌░▌     ▐░▐░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌ ▐░▐░▌  ▐░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌   ▐░▌    ▐░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌     ▀      ▐░▌
▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌                                        ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
  ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀                  ▀    ▀                 ▀
     ▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
pizzaonpineapple

Activity: 66

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 07:29:19 PM

i believe that death means the end of it, in this case life of a being.

Everything has a expiration date not because is useless, it's just that his time has come ,i believe that there is nothing else after death, no extra level or heaven or hell, i cant explain ghosts and i dont want to go too far either.

Once your brain stop functioning theres nothing more than void
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 07:52:03 PM

Death is a appointment, it is a phase of life when an existence ends.
karinaA

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 06:59:24 PM

Quite predictable and expected end of the life process. Time and method can not be foreseen, but the fact itself is more than obvious. Death is exaltation - the transition from one form to another, but no longer alive and active. And this transition is associated with pain for loved ones, but on the other hand, death liberates a place for a new life of descendants, and therefore gives impetus to development.
Flamma

Activity: 117
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 08:31:56 AM

Death to me is the next phase of life. Bittersweet too. You'll leave the people you love behind and may not actually know what's going to happen next. You may live in a new phase or life. More beautiful maybe. I'm just hoping that there's really a better place for us after death.
GooCust04

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 09:43:16 AM

Death to me is the next phase of life. Bittersweet too. You'll leave the people you love behind and may not actually know what's going to happen next. You may live in a new phase or life. More beautiful maybe. I'm just hoping that there's really a better place for us after death.
To be honest, I envy you. By kind envy. I see that I have lived half a lifetime, and I have done so little and do not have time to implement all that I would like. And this is very distressing. If you think about the next phase of life, then maybe not everything seems so bad.
Guzztsar

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 12:37:25 PM

Probably, death will continue a total mystery until the extinction of the human race, that's why we think so much about that.
All cultures in the world (in generalized way) believes in some sort of "eternal existence".
But in my opinion the death and destruction are part of a natural cycle of the universe.
Maximilian_333

Activity: 88

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 07:57:36 PM

Probably, death will continue a total mystery until the extinction of the human race, that's why we think so much about that.
All cultures in the world (in generalized way) believes in some sort of "eternal existence".
But in my opinion the death and destruction are part of a natural cycle of the universe.
And I don't even think about. I know that death is the end. Hurry to live now. Then it will be too late.
Guzztsar

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 08:53:24 PM

And I don't even think about. I know that death is the end. Hurry to live now. Then it will be too late.

That's right!
Maybe in the future we gonna be able to keep our conscious alive, but for now, all living things got a limited time to experience what we understand as reality
voise

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2017, 09:41:03 PM

Death is the end of life.
However, those who do something extraordinary with their life, live forever through memories of the living ones.
ViceOfBTC21

Activity: 438
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 09:46:21 PM

Death is for me reincarnation. You try to win the lottery to life and if you get 6 numbers from 49, you get the control to that some person. But I would hurry with life because life is short and chances for winning this lottery are extremally low.
Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 10:23:42 PM

Death is the end of life.
However, those who do something extraordinary with their life, live forever through memories of the living ones.
I also think that eternal life can only be in the memories. Most interesting, however, that no matter how you became famous is good or bad. Remember Hitler and Roosevelt.
estherqing

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 09:30:56 AM

Hmmm death means nothing to me, if I have done what I want to do, I won't feel anything to death, but if not I will feel regret for why I don't work hard when I'm still in this world.
Boseda

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 03:00:44 PM

A great metal band from the 80's and 90's
CC-Resurgam (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2017, 03:26:47 PM

Here i another thing to ponder. involving religion and death. Religion was born from mans ignorance. Throughout history we have used religion to explain what our minds could not. however as time past we grew less and less reliant on religion to explain the interstices of life. through science we learned what religion could not teach. our understanding has concurred most aspects of this world. and what we do not understand we are studying. so how long until we understand the after life? If you think about it, the ultimate goal of the future is to not only understand death but to surpass it. and make life eternal. in the bible it mentioned the tower of babel. a human construct made from mans intelligence and understanding of all things to create a bridge to the heavens. however the envious god didn't like mankind to have that power and thus struck it down and cast all the people working on it to different parts of the world with different tongues so they may never again truly communicate. if we take this at its word then that means at some point in our past we surpassed god and overcame the afterlife by bridging the two together. what is stopping us from doing it again?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄                  ▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄            ▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░▌        ▐░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌░▌     ▐░▐░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌ ▐░▐░▌  ▐░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌   ▐░▌    ▐░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌     ▀      ▐░▌
▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌                                        ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
  ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀                  ▀    ▀                 ▀
     ▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
Johnbricksaw1

Activity: 103

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 07:02:49 PM

i think death is just a circulation of the people living we must pass this stage
tracktorr

Activity: 279

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 09:30:42 PM

Here i another thing to ponder. involving religion and death. Religion was born from mans ignorance. Throughout history we have used religion to explain what our minds could not. however as time past we grew less and less reliant on religion to explain the interstices of life. through science we learned what religion could not teach. our understanding has concurred most aspects of this world. and what we do not understand we are studying. so how long until we understand the after life? If you think about it, the ultimate goal of the future is to not only understand death but to surpass it. and make life eternal. in the bible it mentioned the tower of babel. a human construct made from mans intelligence and understanding of all things to create a bridge to the heavens. however the envious god didn't like mankind to have that power and thus struck it down and cast all the people working on it to different parts of the world with different tongues so they may never again truly communicate. if we take this at its word then that means at some point in our past we surpassed god and overcame the afterlife by bridging the two together. what is stopping us from doing it again?

Man consists of spirit, mind and body, Where the spirit is the dominant component, And in the state of life of the body and in the state of death of the body has its pluses. Being in the physics of the universe you can experience joys and moments of happiness from interacting with others. Owners in the state of death of the body you have other opportunities that are much broader and are not explained in terms of physical. The universe.
CC-Resurgam (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2017, 06:39:12 PM

Man consists of spirit, mind and body, Where the spirit is the dominant component, And in the state of life of the body and in the state of death of the body has its pluses.
what is mans spirit tho? in order for an afterlife to be true mans spirit cannot be attached to the body but rather simply residing in it. because when the body dies the spirit must live on. and if that is true then would a lobotomy cut off the spirit, can man live without his spirit? and as far as the mind there is a procedure to help prevent epilepsy where a neuro surgeon cuts the pathways connecting the left and right hemisphere of the brain. this causes a phenomnon known as split-brain. i highly recommend you look into that it is very interesting, it essentially proves that there is not one but two aspects to our brain. which one houses our soul? there was an instance where someone with split brain with their right hand was mad and tried chocking his wife, while the other half fought off the right hand to protect the wife. as if there were two separate beings living within the same head

▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: