Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 11:36:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What does Death mean to you?  (Read 4345 times)
zulfan786

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

ZULFAN

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:56:19 AM

Death is very sad, broken of everything
Introverlatte28

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:19:59 AM

Death is a new chapter of reincarnation. I believe in life after death in another body. Death is not actually the end, but a start of something new which you will not know as another beginning. Somehow, universe has its msyterious way of working, and it's better not to know so we can enjoy the feeling of not knowing something.
Harp8

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:53:56 AM

Death is a key to Entering to eternity.after death our memory exists that is why if we could enter paradise we will ask for our loved ones to be allowed to enter paradise.we need to research about after life with all whatever we can. But I think through religious books can help most.
stinger22

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:15:18 AM

if your soul leave's your body. that is death means to me
silvereign25

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:42:12 AM

death a stage for  us to transfer from worldly life to the hereafter,it is also a test for us if who among us will make good deeds in this worldly life which will be rewarded in the hereafter, death is reality but most people are trying to escape from it,we all believe in death but we are not well prepared for it to come.
madarawashere

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:47:40 AM

Death is mean another begin with me, your soul will start another life in another body.
Papapat22

Activity: 267

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:30:54 AM

For me, death is death. Like a phone that was turned off. Until the day of judgement.. To the eternal life.

shinjisyko

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:23:46 AM

Death is the separation of the spiritual body from its Physical body
focmere

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:19:14 AM

I never experienced death to be hones, but I think after this life, there is nothing, as it was nothing for us before we were born.
FirEaSeA

Activity: 114

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:38:45 AM

I thinks it only a start of a new life after. A new beginning.
fakegurutu

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:05:40 AM

death means another life but this time its eternal and its gonna be paradise or hell.
zamorast3ph

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:54:36 AM

death is the door to eternal life
t4syarosmala

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:02:34 AM

it is the initial way to face god
amiel012

Activity: 87

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:09:07 AM

Your time here in Earth is done.
that's all.. death going to another body i dont think so.
j1hanaudy

Activity: 58

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:26:36 AM

it is the preparation for accountability for your good and evil throughout life
harp9
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 1

Investment or What?

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:49:33 AM

Death means transferring to the next life.

harp9  • wanna business •   ✔ find me out!  ✔
Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn | Telegram | Reddit

dicom

Activity: 123
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:24:53 AM

Death means no more to me. Pain and strife are relieved by the departure of the soul, leaving the bereaved family with infinite thoughts and sorrows.
baneng21

Activity: 123

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:34:35 AM

i want to get a discussion going about death.

i've always been fascinated by death, Sure i have been off an on depressed and occasionally suicidal, the main reason i never went threw with it is because i understand that it would just be transferring my pain to those who care about me. while that isn't what i want to talk about suffice it to say i have given death a lot of thought.

what i find interesting is that it is the only certainty in the universe, i mean everything dies. no matter what we are all constantly dying. hell even our birth was a lottery, out of roughly 250 different sperm cells 1 made it threw to cause you, and your mom just happened to be fertile. if you think about it the fact that you are alive is a miracle in an of itself.

so since death is guaranteed while life never was, i think it is only natural to think about it. one of the great laws of this universe is for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. which has held true for everything we understand. however what about death? we are constantly creating memories, and our brain is constantly firing electrical signals creating memory, thought, self. so how can that just abruptly end? i was also christian for a long time (now agnostic) so in order for our life and memories and entire being to end there has to be another reaction.our bodies decay and give life to nature, but your soul, our being, where does that go? energy cannot be created or destroyed. and since there isn't a reaction that was can perceive then the only question is what happens.

through all of religion there have only ever been three options, heaven, hell, and purgatory. they may go by different names but these are base three options.
but there is no sign of a greater power anywhere, one surely has to exist but there is no reason to believe that they created an afterlife. and then there is the question about where the soul of every creature goes. what truly separates a dog from us? why should we attain an afterlife and not the fish? bugs? plants? at what point does life not have reason?

this isn't necessarily a discussion of the afterlife the only limitation is death. if energy cannot be destroyed then neither can data. and that is all our memories are. so my question is after death where do our memories go? where do our beings go.

i understand there is not a real answer but i would still like to discuss this.

a few other intresting points of reference, a scientist found the "Consciousness on/off switch" July, 2014
also a good article to read is the studies and affects of a lobotomy

EDIT:
If you are feeling up to it i would like to know your first time experiencing death, whether it be a pet, a friend, a family member, or idol. when was the first time the weight of death made you think.

I personally have never been saddened by death. it sounds messed up i know, but about 4 years ago my grandmother died, we were really close. yet i did not cry, i did not feel sad, even tho i knew that i would never see her again i was not upset. i have struggled with this for a while but i think it is just my understanding of death that causes me to not feel sad by it. i look at it as something that just happens, no point crying over something that cannot be changes, no point despairing when entering the unknown. however when i thought my dog might die i was extremely upset, and crying. i think it is because he wasnt dead yet. i am not sure.

Death is the process of the separation of the spirit from matter, the soul from the body or the discharge of the spirit from the body or body. Ultimately, death is the end of life (the world) and the beginning of a new life (hereafter). So death is not an end, destruction or annihilation. but death is a transition from one world to another.
dipjon

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:08:18 AM

Death is a natural part of life. Rejoice for those around you who transform into the Force. Mourn them do not. Miss them do not. Attachment leads to jealously. The shadow of greed, that is.
– Yoda
benkuskyw

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:37:08 AM

It means that I deserve it. Death is somethind usual. Everyone will die and we can do nothing to avoid it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: