Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:50:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking To Start A Small Business With Bitcoin  (Read 18941 times)
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 05:27:03 PM

There are lots of good small businesses that can make good money. But before, there are a lot of things that which must be mastered a person who will pioneer a business even though you think it is a small business for you. You also have to have a very mature plan to start a business, because if you do not have a mature plan, your business will not last long.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 11:06:30 PM

so like a subscription model? Well idk, maybe something like lootbox but you'd need to think of the theme(s) for it. maybe something like, souvenirs from various countries around the world or something like that.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
eSportsCoins

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Gamerbits -- Limited $900k ICO -- gbits.io

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 11:25:57 PM

This forum is very weird it's just a bunch of ppl trying to make money by posting so you get lots of strange replies that go on and on forever for no reason and it's not useful conversations that anyone would even read.  What has this all turned into? 

Gamerbits Limited $900k ICO Asian eSports GBITS.IO
Chip-Dale

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 03:50:35 AM

This forum is very weird it's just a bunch of ppl trying to make money by posting so you get lots of strange replies that go on and on forever for no reason and it's not useful conversations that anyone would even read.  What has this all turned into? 
For me, it always meant a temporary earnings. Therefore, I approach this question very simply. If there is a possibility, then I do it. Because tomorrow everything can end.

rjbtc2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 03:56:01 AM

There are business that gives profit in short term but it should be planned well, to the thread author, it's really hard to help you because you didn't give us enough details, but if you don't have any details to give, focus on planning first then get back to us, we are willing to help, always remember this things you need to consider
1. Capital
2. Products/Services
3. Market

Make sure that three elements should be balanced and should be planned well.
I believe there could be no need of any special arrangements required for bitcoin based small business compared to what we need to do with physical shops.

All the requirements are applicable for physical stores also applicable for online shops. But there could be some significant edge for online shops over other shops because they do not need to pay big transaction fees and also no taxes which could be converted into some discounts for customers so that they will keep on coming back along with bitcoin payments.

No, Any business should consider that 3, whether it's online or physical stores or shops(Brick and Mortar Shops), Any business will consider that 3. Even online shops should pay taxes as long as the government enforces that kind of law, as long as you are selling something , tax will be involved, do you think government will just let it slip away? it's their primary source of income in our country, therefore tax is really needed to be paid, even online and physical shops.
rjbtc2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 03:57:26 AM

Lol, look at the first page, the Thread Author asking for help. and your post doesn't help.
sandrun

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:25:38 PM

If you are a beginner who wants to set up an own business and wants to become a successful entrepreneur. Today we know that the job is not comparable with that job seekers which impact on unemployment everywhere. With self-employment you can have many opportunities to keep going and develop, in addition if you have a cretive idea then self-employed is the best way for you. Lots of benefits that you can get if you become an entrepreneur, Business ideas are the most important thing before starting a business, it seems very impossible we start a business without any previous business ideas. Why business ideas become so important, this in because the effort if the start with a good idea and looking far ahead will produce business with excellent quality. Once you have found the perfect idea for the business you are going to take the next step is a mature business plan. The business plan becomes a very important thing for you to think carefully before starting a business, one of the problems will be Arise if you ignore the Business Plan is a chaos in the middle of a business that result in the decline and even the failure of your business.

doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 12:30:28 AM

I believe there are teams that will oversee this forum, I often see post deleted by moderators for off tofic or spam. How do you say that. And now you are not doing any useful post.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
SushiMonster

Activity: 306
Merit: 107

I'm going to eat your cookies

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:14:55 PM

Well before starting any business, it will be better if the business you choose is the things you like most or the things you enjoy to do - there's a lot of business you can do but always follow what you are passionate about.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 04:41:07 PM

How Friends I Want Start A Small Business With Bitcoin With Daily Or Weekly Payment Any Idea From Where To Start Will Be Thankful.
Don’t get me wrong but if you do not know what kind of business you want to establish then it is better to not do it, if you have nothing original that can distinguish you, you are going to fail, it is better to think of something else.
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 05:42:55 AM

Before you start on making a smll business with bitcoin, the frist thing you should do is to plan. Make spme palnning. Do some research on whether or not the business you want to start with is your like or your passion. Because if you will start a business that you least likely with, it might not go successfully. You should start where your heart desires. Next is to be ready to spend bitcoin. Are you willing to useyour bitcoin in this business. You must also be ready to take a risk if you will continue to start a business.
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 09:25:27 AM

I as a beginner in bitcoin confused how to start a business in bitcoin ,, for now my level is still junior and i just follow the signature campaign ..
Is there any other way to start a business with bitcoin ??
 I do not really understand, for friends who already understand, please share the info for me.

thank you Wink

Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:38:26 PM

I as a beginner in bitcoin confused how to start a business in bitcoin ,, for now my level is still junior and i just follow the signature campaign ..
Is there any other way to start a business with bitcoin ??
 I do not really understand, for friends who already understand, please share the info for me.

thank you Wink
On the same boat with OP? Hmm…I even thought he meant like real business, like opening up a shop that accepts bitcoin. Anyway, there are lots of jobs you can do starting from graphic designing, web developing and a lot more.

You’ll have to start from somewhere, maybe freelance websites, and creating your own personal website where you can manage your business apart from the freelance.

After working with clients, there is nothing bad in letting them know about your website, but don’t do that on the freelance platform, cause some of the platforms can easily detect when you’re trying to post links, take a client out from them or something like that. So maybe take the client to Skype and discuss, letting them know your site. Now, later if they decide to start ordering from your website, you can then let them know that you’re also accepting Bitcoin as a means of payment to make it much easier for them.

Put much time and effort into your work and watch your business bloom. When you start getting lots of customers directly on your website (not freelance platform), you can then put something that says “Bitcoin Accepted” to let them know you’re accepting Bitcoin as a payment also. Good luck!
concept2

Activity: 750
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:39:46 AM

Well before starting any business, it will be better if the business you choose is the things you like most or the things you enjoy to do - there's a lot of business you can do but always follow what you are passionate about.
Passion can not give you a lot of money Wink actually, if you do waant to make money with business, try to follow the mainstream, the trend that people are following right now. If they love shoes, we sell shoes. If they love cars, we sell cars. You can try to be different but it will be very hard to make money with Grin
rohn

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 01:11:46 PM

Putting up a business is not that easy to do. You have to make a plan and think of it thoroughly. Since it invloves bitcoin, it would be hard for you to earn a lot because not all costumers uses bitcoin. There is a big risk in using bitcoin because didn't know what could possibly happen.
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 10:42:16 AM

Putting up a business is not that easy to do. You have to make a plan and think of it thoroughly. Since it invloves bitcoin, it would be hard for you to earn a lot because not all costumers uses bitcoin. There is a big risk in using bitcoin because didn't know what could possibly happen.
Of course planning a business is one of the most important thing to do. In every business we make there's always a risk so better accept realities. Speaking of bitcoin as a source of business ,for sure it would be hard if we directly use bitcoins as the payment. There should be classification of payment whether in cash or btc alone. So that both are profitable in a certain business someday.
miyong

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:42:25 AM

Planning to have a small business soon when i already have my stable job. As an older brother it is my duty to help my family in every way. Praying for more blessing to come my way to achieve all my goals in life with my family.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
sukiho

Activity: 514
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:45:31 PM

Hi could you please tell me the origin of your country or areas? Maybe then I can find some needs form there. Cheers
DkeyGTr

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 03:11:09 PM

If you wanna start a bussiness with bitcoin I think at first you need to find out 1 or 2 co-worker to help you Smiley)) Then all of you should make some researchs about the market that you'r going to provide any services or product. Before start you should make some advertise about your bussiness to make it's well known Wink And everything left is just start it Wink
oreits11

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 03:16:48 PM

occupying use of altcoins that developer to gains with the extent on examination as delivering service to have with the wider on spheres as modifying the use as arranging orders with the customs of decentralized of chains with the blockchain network,

as users of the service to confirms of the notice of information to gives with confidence on entrance/absence as opening relation with different users of the network with the service.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: