Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:50:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking To Start A Small Business With Bitcoin  (Read 18941 times)
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:36:36 AM

I mean it's awesome when you want to start your own bussines from a small, but you know when you make a bussines you need to be believe 100% for it even if they are kinda small bussines, because you know those bussines will go ahead as long as they will succesful.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kujaroth

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:53:51 AM

Good day! You need to plan ahead. Starting a business using Cryptocurrency takes a lot of planning, guts and luck.

1. What type of business are you planning to setup?
2. What kind of services or products will you sell?
3. What risks are you willing to take?
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:16:18 AM

How Friends I Want Start A Small Business With Bitcoin With Daily Or Weekly Payment Any Idea From Where To Start Will Be Thankful.
If you do not have an idea what you want to create and the type of business that you want to administer then you're not ready to create a business you are not even ready to invest in cryptocurrencies forget about it, you're still very new to this market take your time and learn the most that you can before you make any kind of investment because if you do it before you're ready you are going to lose the money.
The cure

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:39:43 AM

If your purpose is to earn bitcoin through business,i would suggest you to raise even in a small but have an enough space for selling some popular items like, electronic gadgets,such us,laptops,mobile phones and many others. Accept bitcoins as a payment on every items they will purchase,on that way,you will earn more bitcoins.
joyclicks

Activity: 64
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:12:02 AM

Well, it's good you want to start a Bitcoin business but you need to give more details.
1) What would your site sell? Are you looking for a typical shop which sells everyday items for Bitcoin? Or perhaps something like a news site etc?
2) How good is your knowledge of coding (in particular HTML)? Web design helps attract customers and so if you do not know how to use HTML you will need to pay someone else to do it.
3) Are you prepared to spend money? (Even though this is a Bitcoin business you still need to pay for things like payment processors, domain hosting and so on.

I agree with this.
What kind of business do you want to start?
Do you need investors or are you putting the startup capital forward by yourself?
How much of a risk are you willing to take?
Would you want to start a business in a market that is relatively new and see if it grows and returns your investment?
Or would you prefer entering an established market and introducing Bitcoin as a method of payment?

There are far too many questions left unanswered when you make a statement like this:

How Friends I Want Start A Small Business With Bitcoin With Daily Or Weekly Payment Any Idea From Where To Start Will Be Thankful.

Perhaps you should think of putting together a formal business plan which will help answer all questions about the business. Smiley
Here's a link to a site that is quite helpful.
https://www.entrepreneurmag.co.za/advice/business-plans/business-plan-format/business-plan-format-guide/
Goodluck!
I also want to start my own business in the future and that is the reason that I have invested in bitcoin. When the price grow more and I realize that now it is the time to sell my holding I will and with the earnings I will start my own small business. The aim of bitcoin investment is to earn more and more money and fulfill all the dreams in the future.

FANFARE ◄◄◄◄ The World’s First Blockchain-Powered Social Commerce Community►►►► (https://tokensale.fanfare.global/)
okorocrypto

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:30:01 AM

If you want to be earning daily return, you can invest your Bitcoin into hedge funds or other programs such as real estate. There are reliable ones that have been there for more than four years. Use the link below to go through it and make your decision

https://winthrillsnetwork.com
Harley29

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:34:39 PM

If you want to be earning daily return, you can invest your Bitcoin into hedge funds or other programs such as real estate. There are reliable ones that have been there for more than four years. Use the link below to go through it and make your decision

https://winthrillsnetwork.com
Well you are right and link you have share is really good that we can earn by starting business of our own choice, as if you start a small business related to bitcoin first you will  have to equip yourself with fine knowledge, that how you will buy and how you will pay your supplier, the other thing which is important for high profit that your business should be of your interest so that you will like working in it and you will earn more than you invest in something of other suggestion and choice, so choose what you like, I choose bitcoin investment because I am patient person and I like holding for long time.
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:09:57 PM

If you do not have an idea what you want to create and the type of business that you want to administer then you're not ready to create a business you are not even ready to invest in cryptocurrencies forget about it, you're still very new to this market take your time and learn the most that you can before you make any kind of investment because if you do it before you're ready you are going to lose the money.
If is good thinking and I think that it is the best way to invest your earnings in regular business. No matter what kind of business you want to start but I appreciate your thoughts and care about your future and your family as well. I will start real estate business in the future when I make huge money from my bitcoin holdings. Having my own house is my dream.
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:47:09 PM

To start small business with bitcoin is always good if your country allows you but you need to be not aggressive while accepting bitcoin because when the price was down you need to sacrifices. You have to give products according to price.
Blue Bell

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:57:17 PM

To start small business with bitcoin is always good if your country allows you but you need to be not aggressive while accepting bitcoin because when the price was down you need to sacrifices. You have to give products according to price.
I think now bitcoin is acceptable in every counter and most of time people are able to make profit from bitcoin, it is not good to rush in making any business as bitcoin never remain the same, so better buy at low price and hold for long time, so it will grow and will increase for you, sacrifice does not mean to accept the lose but it means have patience if you see bitcoin is down in price and don’t sell at panic, so bitcoin is full of opportunities.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  

Jump to: