Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:42:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SPOETNIK says dash is an ULTRA SCAMMY coin! but now wants to defend it??? why???  (Read 2152 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
misterbigg
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 02:24:08 PM

I bet Spoetnik is TradeFortress.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iamnotback

Activity: 336
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 02:43:03 PM

@cryptohunter, since you are so sure about your double-standard argument, I wanted to point out how deceptive reality can be:

@AndreaF does have a point. All crypto is power-law distributed. Somebody has access to more bots than most of us. And since he doesn't exist  Wink, he doesn't need to waste money on PR to overcome the negative PR of his non-existence.

Choose your poison, the Evan Duckfleecer or the Moanero Bot Singularity.
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2017, 05:20:25 PM

@cryptohunter, since you are so sure about your double-standard argument, I wanted to point out how deceptive reality can be:

@AndreaF does have a point. All crypto is power-law distributed. Somebody has access to more bots than most of us. And since he doesn't exist  Wink, he doesn't need to waste money on PR to overcome the negative PR of his non-existence.

Choose your poison, the Evan Duckfleecer or the Moanero Bot Singularity.

Yeah, but we all know Artificial Intelligence only gets smarter,  whereas dashtards, well--

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 06:24:33 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2017, 06:36:39 PM by Spoetnik

@cryptohunter
You want me to rail on against Dash but they are not denying it.
A negative point is shoved in there face and they admit it.
What am i suppose to harp on about ?

Then.. Monero.
No matter what happens they play dumb and act like they have done no wrong.

You cluing in yet ?

You keep bitching about what the Dash guys did but you are ignoring ALL of the idiotic shit Monero guys have pulled.

Like a laser beam you home in on that 1 thing about Dash then ignore 100 things bad about Monero.
THAT ..is fucked up buddy !

And where do i even begin to start ?
It's not like i haven't mentioned a ton of Monero bullshit soooo many times before.
All they do is bullshit and play dumb and try and smooth/smoothie things over.
Just how many proven examples of that do want ? because i can think of LOTS !

You guys can STOP RIGHT NOW pretending you are not backing Monero for profit ignoring their bullshit.

Take the MEW shit for example..
KING Risto issues a refund then says his supporter who ASKED is a FUD'er.
How dare the guy who donated ASK where the money went or if he consulted with anyone.
And who PAYS the dev's ?
And who worked for Risto ? And whom was the MEW treasurer and WHOM was the guy apologizing ?
Should i go on ?
That one incident alone is retarded beyond comprehension and all you pricks do is say ohhhh well.. we gave a refund.

ya but........ you fucked up Roll Eyes

And that shows a pattern of behavior.. dishonest behavior !

I criticized Monero saying it can't be bullet-proof like they have printed on their Hoodies.
They attack me relentless and eventually neg me etc.
Later that fluffypony guy has the gall to use my words as his defense when his MONERO GAMBLING SITE got hacked.. the nerve of that ponyguy WOWOWOW !
The Monero crew sits here 24/7 playing dumb with me WHEN I SAY IT.. then use my words to defend their hacked gambling site !
Like what in the flying fuck ?
THEN ?

Another.. refund.

Problem solved and NOTHING bad happened.. perfect track record once again Monero wins !

uhhhmmm no guys you fucked up AGAIN.

So.. i don't have to compile a long list of hacks and refunds and excuses and bullshit from Dash guys.
That would be ALL Monero  Cheesy

And..

generalizethis can shut the hell up..
He has had me on ignore for 2 years (he says) then randomly replies back to me.
He has been caught lying his ass off for almost 3 years now when ever it suits him.
So why would i trust a deceitful bullshitter who pretends to have me on ignore ?
If he does ? Then what would he know about this topic ?

FUD first & ask questions later™
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 01:42:53 AM
Last edit: March 12, 2017, 01:58:02 AM by cryptohunter

@cryptohunter

Then.. Monero.

You cluing in yet ?

You keep bitching about what the Dash guys did but you are ignoring ALL of the idiotic shit Monero guys have pulled.

Like a laser beam you home in on that 1 thing about Dash then ignore 100 things bad about Monero.

And where do i even begin to start ?
It's not like i haven't mentioned a ton of Monero bullshit soooo many times before.
All they do is bullshit and play dumb and try and smooth/smoothie things over.
Just how many proven examples of that do want ? because i can think of LOTS !

You guys can STOP RIGHT NOW pretending you are not backing Monero for profit ignoring their bullshit.

Take the MEW shit for example..
KING Risto issues a refund then says his supporter who ASKED is a FUD'er.
How dare the guy who donated ASK where the money went or if he consulted with anyone.
And who PAYS the dev's ?
And who worked for Risto ? And whom was the MEW treasurer and WHOM was the guy apologizing ?
Should i go on ?
That one incident alone is retarded beyond comprehension and all you pricks do is say ohhhh well.. we gave a refund.

ya but........ you fucked up Roll Eyes

And that shows a pattern of behavior.. dishonest behavior !

I criticized Monero saying it can't be bullet-proof like they have printed on their Hoodies.
They attack me relentless and eventually neg me etc.
Later that fluffypony guy has the gall to use my words as his defense when his MONERO GAMBLING SITE got hacked.. the nerve of that ponyguy WOWOWOW !
The Monero crew sits here 24/7 playing dumb with me WHEN I SAY IT.. then use my words to defend their hacked gambling site !
Like what in the flying fuck ?
THEN ?

Another.. refund.

Problem solved and NOTHING bad happened.. perfect track record once again Monero wins !

uhhhmmm no guys you fucked up AGAIN.

So.. i don't have to compile a long list of hacks and refunds and excuses and bullshit from Dash guys.
That would be ALL Monero  Cheesy

And..

generalizethis can shut the hell up..
He has had me on ignore for 2 years (he says) then randomly replies back to me.
He has been caught lying his ass off for almost 3 years now when ever it suits him.
So why would i trust a deceitful bullshitter who pretends to have me on ignore ?
If he does ? Then what would he know about this topic ?

Glad you replied, let's examine our differences of opinion. Who knows I may have got you wrong. I will instead talk with you as a civil adult and try to explore your reasoning for your correctly calling dash ultra scammy to now refusing to recognise it as a scam. Also your angle on cheerleading an ultra scammy coin to combat another scheme you say is equally as scammy. If I turn out to missing something and I am wrong about you then of course I will no longer say you appear to have been paid off by dash to protect them under the guise of being xmr obsessed.

@cryptohunter

Sure bring qwizzie , tao, evan, amanda, otoh , tana, all of them here and let me hear them admit it is a scam.
They have NO choice to admit the events took place they are there for all to see. They then have tried every excuse and far fetched nonsense to explain no wrong doing. They admit nothing.

Then.. Monero.

You cluing in yet ?

Then you are doing a good job making threads about them and highlighting the facts you have.

Now it is bitching? highlighting facts about dash ? what about you constantly highlighting what you say are  proven negatives about xmr and every other coin you call a scam or person you call a scammer? are you just one big bitch?

I am not in the monero threads excusing their actions and cheerleading them like you. I can't be expected to find out every wrong doing on the board. If you say there are facts I encourage you to make threads and highlight them. You will not find me in those threads looking to divert or say never mind at least they are doing well now and wow look 50 bucks each bla bla bla

Laser beam homing in on dash? really well check my post history and see that I have highlighted many many many scams on here. None of which are as clear cut as dash with as much observable irrefutable evidence. However still they all say I laser beam on them.

1 thing??? i mean it is not the number of things, it is the magnitude of those things that counts. Do you realise this?
Does 1 thing mean captive instamining HUGE HUGE chunks of the minting unfairly whilst claiming fair release?
Does 1 thing mean then slashing the available minting by 75% so that your captive instamine is worth magnitudes more whilst everyone else gets magnitudes less chance at obtaining coins.... even obtaining them at magnitudes more difficulty ?
Does 1 thing mean then taking further advantage through masternodes of all that loot and saying you by rights get more of the miners coins just for having all the coins you took with unfair advantage??

You mean that 1 thing?

I don't know why you think dash does not have to answer alone for what it has done. Why this constant need to embroil xmr? treat them as a separate entity and they too must be judged alone. Prove your case like it has been done with dash.

I don't want to hear about xmr on dash threads as a diversion make xmr threads for that. You can not excuse or team with one scam to try to highlight another. They must be both judged against non scams.

I have not looked into xmr since I was not interested in it at all personally. It seemed to me all tied up and dominated by very tech wise people and I guessed they would take the lions share without much hope for the less tech wise. I didn't even like the name much. How will I even use that command line thing. If on top of this there is proven other wrong doings then go ahead I will never show up to stop you.

If what you say is true and these deeds were proven to be done by the dev team to get unfair advantage then yes this is a scam. I don't even doubt there is indeed scams everywhere here it is open to such abuse.

Let this be the end of discussion about xmr on this thread.

I see only this pattern.

1. you are a known scam fighter - you rightly label dash as ultra scammy

2. you later announce you are broke and on welfare - no shame in this at all anyone can run into some bad luck

3. you offer your services in a thread for those that will pay.

4. you then turn up in my amanda thread kind of protecting dash and saying you don't see dash as a scam.... i am shocked.

5. I remind you that you said amongst many other negative things dash is ultra scammy and the facts presented on the dash scam threads are not fud they are facts.

6. Later i start to see you on all anti dash threads protecting and cheerleading them accusing anyone who states facts about the dash history are xmr shills and fudders or butthurt

7. I question you and again you refuse to answer if you consider dash a scam

8. 5 x now I question you and each time you refuse to call dash a scam whilst still calling other projects scams and people scammers.

this is where we are now.

If you dont think that timeline looks suspect then you must give everyone else the same benefit of the doubt.
If you dont think any longer dash is a scam then I wonder why and wonder how you can label any other project a scam

Please continue to discuss this as you like since I do not wish to believe you are a scammer yourself now for protecting a known scam.

I would not blame you for taking money if you were desperate but do not lower yourself after all of this time to being seen as an obvious paid shill for dash. Just keep their tokens they stole from honest miners and get back to your normal self. I'm no going to blame one for scamming a known scammer.

I am bored even discussing dash. If they stayed in their own thread and stopped always spamming the main board I would never think of them again. I am actually pleased for those that invested in dash on a fair playing field and made a fortune. Good for them. Most probably are not aware of the start. If evans had done his 2M coin airdrop then all this would have blown over into positive PR even. Even Evans I think should have a few masternodes for all his hard work. But keeping such a huge amount is wrong after how he took them. I mean taking a HUGE amount of coins, magnifying those coins. Using those coins to take another huge amount of coins of what is left to mine. Then not using that stash to develop so take another 10% for development?? this is okay?? whilst all the time saying fair mining fair opportunity, fair distribution.

But if the miners are happy and the legit investors are happy then so be it. It is a scam coin and only the scammers should lose not everyone else involved. Since that is probably not possible then I guess we just have to learn to stop scams before they get too huge and too many people get burned.

Let bygones be bygones. But a scam is a scam simple as that never should it be denied or excused.

There is no point shilling for dash now because people will discount what you say as simply being a dash employee. Best to get back to what you were doing before fudding other scams and being useful to crypto.

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 02:09:02 AM
Last edit: March 12, 2017, 07:38:33 PM by Spoetnik

The most useful thing in crypto is keeping my wallet closed.
I have made it crystal clear i do not support ANY anon type coins.
Can you say the same cryptohunter ?
Tell us all how many Monero you have traded over the last couple years.

How many have i owned ?

Dash = 0
Monero = 0
Zcash = 0

(can't remember any other anon coins)

What do we learn from above ?
Well.. ole Spoetnik has FUD'ed the hell out of *ALL* anon coins all along since day one.
And in turn have gotten trolled hard by the Monero crew.
So surprise surprise look who shows up with a Dash angle.. the usual anon coin suspects.

@cryptohunter
..you are just as guilty of defending Monero as i am defending Dash.
The difference is one side admits it pretty much and the other lies their ass of playing innocent little angel.
Do you see how that is different or do i have to spell it out real slow like *again ?

Screeching "Dash Employee" or "he was paid off" etc just makes YOU look like that wacko lunatic not me.
I never had any nor will i nor have i had any offers in any way shape or form.
I post my opinions at Bitcointalk because i believe them and not because i am weighed down by BAGS i am flogging to noobs showing up.. MOST OF YOU can not say the same !

EDIT:

Seems some of you are obsessed with the conclusion..
I am more interested in people seeing ALL the info and then coming to their own conclusion.
I don't expect everyone to agree with me or my opinions.
But i DO hope they see what i see around here and use that to form their own opinions.

It is not Dash who pulled some shit then put out a refund then claimed they have done no wrong.
Do you think what they did was OK ?
Fine but don't pretend something didn't happen.

I have not been "defending Dash" (i am fairly neutral on it) i have been defending the truth.
If people want to scream scam then go ahead.
What i have pointed out is it's usually the same trolls here with puppet accounts pushing an agenda..
MONERO !
And the bullshit that goes on is by the little team of idiots here who are ALWAYS at it.. head to head vs Dash all year round.
While.. pretending it's *ONLY* the Dash guys doing "it"

Monero guys do NOT accept responsibility for anything ever.. problem !

Look around someone is creating these Dash topics year after year by the hundreds starting shit.
Who wants to step up and admit it was them ?
It gets tiring seeing a Dash vs Monero battle for damn near 3 years with 1 side playing the victim etc.

cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 02:33:40 AM
Last edit: March 12, 2017, 02:54:56 AM by cryptohunter

The most useful thing in crypto is keeping my wallet closed.
I have made it crystal clear i do not support ANY anon type coins.
Can you say the same cryptohunter ?
Tell us all how many Monero you have traded over the last couple years.

How many have i owned ?

Dash = 0
Monero = 0
Zcash = 0

(can't remember any other anon coins)

What do we learn from above ?
Well.. ole Spoetnik has FUD'ed the hell out of *ALL* anon coins all along since day one.
And in turn have gotten trolled hard by the Monero crew.
So surprise surprise look who shows up with a Dash angle.. the usual anon coin suspects.

@cryptohunter
..you are just as guilty of defending Monero as i am defending Dash.
The difference is one side admits it pretty much and the other lies their ass of playing innocent little angel.
Do you see how that is different or do i have to spell it out real slow like *again ?

Screeching "Dash Employee" or "he was paid off" etc just makes YOU look like that wacko lunatic not me.
I never had any nor will i nor have i had any offers in any way shape or form.
I post my opinions at Bitcointalk because i believe them and not because i am weighed down by BAGS i am flogging to noobs showing up.. MOST OF YOU can not say the same !

EDIT:

Seems some of you are obsessed with the conclusion..
I am more interested in people seeing ALL the info and then coming to their own conclusion.
I don't expect everyone to agree with me or my opinions.
But i DO hope they see what i see around here and use that to form their own opinions.

It is not Dash who pulled some shit then put out a refund then claimed they have done no wrong.
Do you think what they did was OK ?
Fine but don't pretend something didn't happen.

I have not been "defending"Dash.. i am fairly neutral on it.. i have been defending the truth.
If people want to scream scam then go ahead.
What i have pointed out is it's usually the same trolls here with puppet accounts pushing an agenda..
MONERO !
And the bullshit that goes on is by the little team of idiots here who are ALWAYS at it.. head to head vs Dash all year round.
While.. pretending it's *ONLY* the Dash guys doing "it"

Monero guys do NOT accept responsibility for anything ever.. problem !

Look around someone is creating these Dash topics year after year by the hundreds starting shit.
Who wants to step up and admit it was them ?
It gets tiring seeing a Dash vs Monero battle for damn near 3 years with 1 side playing the victim etc.

So from ultra scammy to saying ..i am fairly neutral on it? but the actions on every anti dash thread show differently. Leave dash to fight their own battles. Why would you aid an ultra scammy as you put it scheme.

Why are you mentioning xmr again? it is dash the focus here. No more diversions. Start an xmr thread if you like.

Nobody is going to buy I have any xmr connection simply because I am not like you are in every anti xmr thread protecting them and diverting to dash. Check your post history. What you claim and say is now dubious. So why would I believe you don't own dash that they may have paid you with?

Where is my timeline? check yours again. Go ahead make a cryptohunter xmr suspect timeline in another thread if you feel you can.

1. you are a known scam fighter - you rightly label dash as ultra scammy

2. you later announce you are broke and on welfare - no shame in this at all anyone can run into some bad luck

3. you offer your services in a thread for those that will pay.

4. you then turn up in my amanda thread kind of protecting dash and saying you don't see dash as a scam.... i am shocked.

5. I remind you that you said amongst many other negative things dash is ultra scammy and the facts presented on the dash scam threads are not fud they are facts.

6. Later i start to see you on all anti dash threads protecting and cheerleading them accusing anyone who states facts about the dash history are xmr shills and fudders or butthurt

7. I question you and again you refuse to answer if you consider dash a scam

8. 5 x now I question you and each time you refuse to call dash a scam whilst still calling other projects scams and people scammers.

Explain how I am defending xmr? this point you will need to explain to me again Im afraid.

You can't just say things and expect people to believe you now. I mean you saying you have 0 dash could mean you have several 0's of dash preceded with a larger digit. Who can say only you. Can I believe what you say after such a strange course of actions over these last months since offering your services for pay?

You have to have observable actions and events to corroborate your statements else they are not taken seriously at all.

Many people suggested you had been paid off by dash because your time line of actions suggests it clearly.

Lunatic? really? review the time line again.

I will not discuss xmr with you on this dash thread. This is your favourite and only tactic to disguise your dash protection and shilling.

You need to discuss your stance on dash not dash compared to xmr.

Is it a scam yes or no?

Why are you on every anti dash thread protecting and shilling?

Where am I on the anti xmr threads?

Don't try to divert again with any other coins, anon or non anon nothing. Just dash now.

Do you not think your timeline of events and current actions  looks suspicious?? be serious. No more joking around.

I mean the last time you said you were not protecting dash you were just hating xmr i believed you and put the rumours of you being bought off and nonsense, but then you just went full dash protector, pumper and shill crazy. It was just too obvious. It was not just xmr hate it was dash shilling and still is.

However if you are not on dash threads from now on protecting and shilling then after some time it may all be forgotten.

cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 03:07:27 AM
Last edit: March 12, 2017, 03:39:50 AM by cryptohunter

spoetnik is now reversing his arguments and entire logical thought patterns.....  

shilling and protecting dash at this very moment....even recycling his old arguments in reverse....

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1822133.msg18153654#msg18153654

BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 05:53:20 AM

spoetnik is now reversing his arguments and entire logical thought patterns.....  

shilling and protecting dash at this very moment....even recycling his old arguments in reverse....

my only hope is that he is actually on the take,
spoet if you ain't getting paid by the Duff Bucks group,
then you need be, else why waste your top shelf FUD?

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Minecache
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1024

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 06:16:42 AM

The Spoetniktard is a BTC shill. He will write anything to talk down a great coin just so that he can bag some cheap coinage. Look at all the time and energy he's wasted trying to talk down ETH. ETH is now at support of $22 with the upswing looking towards $50 this year. The days of bagging cheap ETH are over. 

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 07:56:43 AM

LOL no kidding i SHOULD be getting paid hahhaa
I am generous.. top shelf.. donation'z !!111
Don't say i don't do anything for you guys Wink ..premium baby.. PREMIUM !

As you can see here i am according to the obvious consensus the most important person in the Altcoin scene.
Shill's from Monero and Ethereum as seen here create endless topics on me personally.
They hang on my every word with stary eyes waiting, holding their breath in excitement.
Why else would they be so overly concerned with ole Spoetnik's FUD ?

Threatened ?

Guess what ? Earth gove 0 fucks when i railed on bitching about Doge when it launched.
I was by myself complaining that it lowered the bar and sickened me.
You all happily paraded around claiming it be the Bitcoin Killer.
Nope.. the top-shelf stuff did nothing to stop it.. it played out exactly as i predicted it would too.
In other words what will be ..will be !
Right or wrong there is an outcome and it will happen whether you fight it or not guys.

Clearly the OP here has an obsession with Dash and myself etc.
Not a lot i can do about it aside from recommend him a therapist.
He can flop on the couch and whale his eyes out crying OMG liek'z der dis Penguin'z & shit and h3 liekz says stuff about the Monero'z and i am suppoze to havz teh profitz liek omgbbq !!!!ONE
Dem FUDDERZ liek OMG WTF BBQ ?!!!

Pretty simple i do not like the idea of DELIBERATELY making coins to violate AML.
I have criticized them because it's fair users know there is a battle brewing.
Don't mater to me which one.. you are in danger investing in them then having them sit on a govt compliant exchange.

This whole Dash vs Monero battle is of no interest to me.
What does is bullshitters placating the public.

So sure of yourselves ?
Go mortgage your house and buy Monero's then leave them on Polo with your picture ID guys..
and pickup a secure anon untraceable "Hoody" from their merch table on the way over too !
Yup like the one i posted a picture of from Latapie's employee not in hiding but is and not a team member MR Apology for being the victim Davey boy.

Puttering around here lying and trolling for years on end is not exactly a good business plan for your shitcoin Monero tard's.
Just think if you made the effort Dash did to further their coin with marketing you too could be sitting on $70 coins instead of $12 jealous ..crying.

Someone needs to tell your LEADER king Risto that "Marketing" is not spending donated MEW money from Mr. Latapie the treasurer with out permission on forum games so he can as he said before "Make thousands" then so he can tell ALL OF YOU HERE it's a "powerful adoption asset"
You MEW tard's donated to fund the rich guys leisure time activities.
Instead of the king in his castle he lives in with a pink Bentley playing Minesweeper or Solitaire you all crowd funded him a Monero game he can control with an iron fist .... for profits

....oh and "adoption" of course  Cheesy

Maybe instead of being mad at Dash you should fire your leader ?
Oh wait you can't  Grin
It's his coin and his game you are playing.. and he can take his ball and go home anytime he wants dumping and crashing the price and pulling his permanent pledged support.
(Which is what has kept the dead shitcoin afloat for 3 years running)

Moral of the story ?
Dash is horrible ..so buy Monero ?
Me ? i Choose neither.. and no Zcash or Zcoin etc  Cheesy

BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 09:08:33 AM

BUT iz liek'z der dis Penguin'z coin Sad

---
Spoet I think you're on the wrong side of history.
But if you are making any hay on this Dash moon shot.
Good on you.  Flash a dash addie, at least the cabbage patch fanboys can micro tip you, but Duff and A-MAN-da owe you a hefty tip.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 05:52:42 PM

LOL no kidding i SHOULD be getting paid hahhaa
I am generous.. top shelf.. donation'z !!111
Don't say i don't do anything for you guys Wink ..premium baby.. PREMIUM !

As you can see here i am according to the obvious consensus the most important person in the Altcoin scene.
Shill's from Monero and Ethereum as seen here create endless topics on me personally.
They hang on my every word with stary eyes waiting, holding their breath in excitement.
Why else would they be so overly concerned with ole Spoetnik's FUD ?

Threatened ?

Guess what ? Earth gove 0 fucks when i railed on bitching about Doge when it launched.
I was by myself complaining that it lowered the bar and sickened me.
You all happily paraded around claiming it be the Bitcoin Killer.
Nope.. the top-shelf stuff did nothing to stop it.. it played out exactly as i predicted it would too.
In other words what will be ..will be !
Right or wrong there is an outcome and it will happen whether you fight it or not guys.

Clearly the OP here has an obsession with Dash and myself etc.
Not a lot i can do about it aside from recommend him a therapist.
He can flop on the couch and whale his eyes out crying OMG liek'z der dis Penguin'z & shit and h3 liekz says stuff about the Monero'z and i am suppoze to havz teh profitz liek omgbbq !!!!ONE
Dem FUDDERZ liek OMG WTF BBQ ?!!!

Pretty simple i do not like the idea of DELIBERATELY making coins to violate AML.
I have criticized them because it's fair users know there is a battle brewing.
Don't mater to me which one.. you are in danger investing in them then having them sit on a govt compliant exchange.

This whole Dash vs Monero battle is of no interest to me.
What does is bullshitters placating the public.

So sure of yourselves ?
Go mortgage your house and buy Monero's then leave them on Polo with your picture ID guys..
and pickup a secure anon untraceable "Hoody" from their merch table on the way over too !
Yup like the one i posted a picture of from Latapie's employee not in hiding but is and not a team member MR Apology for being the victim Davey boy.

Puttering around here lying and trolling for years on end is not exactly a good business plan for your shitcoin Monero tard's.
Just think if you made the effort Dash did to further their coin with marketing you too could be sitting on $70 coins instead of $12 jealous ..crying.

Someone needs to tell your LEADER king Risto that "Marketing" is not spending donated MEW money from Mr. Latapie the treasurer with out permission on forum games so he can as he said before "Make thousands" then so he can tell ALL OF YOU HERE it's a "powerful adoption asset"
You MEW tard's donated to fund the rich guys leisure time activities.
Instead of the king in his castle he lives in with a pink Bentley playing Minesweeper or Solitaire you all crowd funded him a Monero game he can control with an iron fist .... for profits

....oh and "adoption" of course  Cheesy

Maybe instead of being mad at Dash you should fire your leader ?
Oh wait you can't  Grin
It's his coin and his game you are playing.. and he can take his ball and go home anytime he wants dumping and crashing the price and pulling his permanent pledged support.
(Which is what has kept the dead shitcoin afloat for 3 years running)

Moral of the story ?
Dash is horrible ..so buy Monero ?
Me ? i Choose neither.. and no Zcash or Zcoin etc  Cheesy

Sounds like a lot of diversion to me. Even you admit they should be paying you for such shilling.

That post seals it.

complete reversal of the argument. Terrible to see.

btctube

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 06:02:46 PM

Money changes hearts that's the truth. One day he says something and say another thing opposite to what he said yesterday, it happen all the time even inside a class where professors tell something else apart form what is in the book.  Spoetnik probably have bag some dash before it hit road. Depending Dash is nothing new, they'd all jumping in the next train stop.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 07:50:30 PM

I have never had a Dash or Monero address of any kind ever.
I'd have to go get one but i can't be bothered..

You may not like it or agree with me but i can assure you all it's not financially motivated.

It speaks volumes when some of you can not mentally comprehend that people would in fact do things in crypto .. for the good of crypto.
That says far more about you than it does me guys.

I don't see negative things sooo bad.
It's almost worse playing the denial game.
Look at Dash it has rocketed up even though it has gotten lots of FUD for an instamine.
They weren't denying it though... vs ?

I am not here to crucify people for making mistakes.
Or.. bend over backwards trying to single out people.
I am after getting the crowd to be honest & legit because it's in their own best interest.
I am not trying to play the crypto-police.  Cheesy

We can safely say that Monero & Dash have been intertwined here for years.
I see a big difference between both camps.
One is making an effort to keep it real and the other slings bullshit non stop.
The big fat Monero eraser always seems to sweep their drama under the rug and then Dash's gets highlighted.
I seen pages posted lots EXPLAINING the instamine accusation..
Then i see a complete 100% denial that the Monero team has done A N Y T H I N G wrong... evvvveeeerr.
See the difference ?

And it's all there for you to see with your eyes.
Attacking the person who points it out makes no difference.
Crying FUD etc does not change reality guys.

cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 11:08:10 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2017, 11:29:30 PM by cryptohunter

I have never had a Dash or Monero address of any kind ever.
I'd have to go get one but i can't be bothered..

You may not like it or agree with me but i can assure you all it's not financially motivated.

It speaks volumes when some of you can not mentally comprehend that people would in fact do things in crypto .. for the good of crypto.
That says far more about you than it does me guys.

Look at Dash it has rocketed up even though it has gotten lots of FUD for an instamine.

I am not here to crucify people for making mistakes.
Or.. bend over backwards trying to single out people.
I am after getting the crowd to be honest & legit because it's in their own best interest.
I am not trying to play the crypto-police.  Cheesy

The big fat Monero eraser always seems to sweep their drama under the rug and then Dash's gets highlighted.
Then i see a complete 100% denial that the Monero team has done A N Y T H I N G wrong... evvvveeeerr.
See the difference ?

And it's all there for you to see with your eyes.
Attacking the person who points it out makes no difference.
Crying FUD etc does not change reality guys.

But your reality has changed 180 degrees? I mean your entire thought process has been reversed regarding dash anyway.

Instamine accusation .... haha

You reversed your stance on the proven instamine as being ultra scammy and reversed your entire argument to project what was proven to you to be ultra scammy.....for....the good of crypto?? makes sense right ?

So all these years fighting scams for the good of crypto.... now shilling protecting the ultra scams he highlighted for the good of crypto... the anti spoetnik again. As I pointed out here already for another 180 degree change of argument https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1822133.msg18153654#msg18153654

Ill throw in some more xmr diversion and try with that angle again?

Your excuses are getting worse and worse. Better to admit getting paid off rather than looking like you have no clue what to say next. You are looking almost unhinged. I think you are going to damage dash even more... you can not start pulling total reversals on things for no apparent reason and remain credible. Even your explanations for this behaviour seem strange and irrational.

Just forget it. You admit you should be getting paid from dash for the shilling and protecting. That is enough after calling it an ultra scam and saying the instamine was a fact not fud.

I dont  think any wise person could trust what you say now.

Everything points to a pay off - fair enough I hope it was enough to make it worth it.

Carry on looking ridiculous saying anything negative now about any other project. You now live in the biggest glasshouse ...casting stones now is going to be a big issue for you. People will just reply to anything you say... SSShhhh dash shill you have no room to talk. If you can cheerlead and stick up for dash then you cant say negative stuff about other projects at all.

dinofelis

Activity: 770
Merit: 629

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 07:04:23 AM

People just love scammy winners.    That is why DASH's future is going to be bright.

Rockie1234

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 07:42:25 AM

People just love scammy winners.    That is why DASH's future is going to be bright.

Exactly, here lies the problem. If I had to make a choice, I'd support scammy winners over scammy, butt hurt losers every day of the week.  You tell me cryptohunter, what kind of a life are you living if you are monitoring Spoetnik (a random person on the Internet)'s every comment? People know about the instamine, but they seem to not care. Whether that's important is another question, but why don't you spend time improving the image of Monero, instead of endlessly rekindling this Dash vs Monero war in an attempt to harm Dash?
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 10:00:44 AM

People just love scammy winners.    That is why DASH's future is going to be bright.

Exactly, here lies the problem. If I had to make a choice, I'd support scammy winners over scammy, butt hurt losers every day of the week.  You tell me cryptohunter, what kind of a life are you living if you are monitoring Spoetnik (a random person on the Internet)'s every comment? People know about the instamine, but they seem to not care. Whether that's important is another question, but why don't you spend time improving the image of Monero, instead of endlessly rekindling this Dash vs Monero war in an attempt to harm Dash?

You post makes little sense to me sorry. Construct something sensible rather than construct your own version of what I am saying so that I may give you an appropriate answer.

The part I did glean from your nonsense is that you would support scams. That is where started to lose interest.

Perhaps spend more time monitoring my posts if you want to reply on them.

People do seem to care take a look around the forum. If nobody cared then why do I see many people mentioning and objecting to it.

I never want to mention xmr. You and spoetnik do as a diversion.

So I hope this helps you understand that I know you're a scammer and that you are lacking simple comprehension skills that would reveal to you that I am not interested in hearing anything on this thread about xmr. It is brough up by you and spoetnik as a diversion to the specific point I am making here. Make your own thread about xmr and get that other dash shill spoetnik on it with you.

iamnotback

Activity: 336
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 01:20:51 AM

See the difference ?

@cryptohunter, @Spoetnik isn't likely on the Dash payroll. His psychology is that he cares more about ego and attitude more than he does about actual fraud.

For him, he thinks Dash has done a mea culpa and that Monero's folks are holier than thou unrepentant. He really believes that.

It is amazing to me that he is so focused on attitude readjustment (and I do agree that some but not all in the Monero camp have a shitty arrogant attitude), that he can't see the elephant in the living room. It is true that the Dash folks are more congenial, but @Spoetnik can't see the red, white, and blue dick being rammed up his ass.

Specifically, he ignores the fact that all the people who buy Dash are sending their money into Evan Inc's pocket via the ONGOING masternode scam. But that is a bit too difficult for Spoetnuts to compute, and he prefers to focus on personalities such as whether Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump is more polite.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: