Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:52:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When will we see $1300 again?  (Read 12485 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 11:14:49 PM

I'm thinking that we will see that price again for the next months to come. And we will see $1,300 as flooring price and stable before and after this year ends. Remember when 2016 is ending most of us expected that the price will even reached to $1k+ and it happened. Each year bitcoin is increasing and showing us surprises.

Even i feel the same the price of $1300 will become stable and standard price by the end of this as just like how $1000 has become a standard bitcoin price now but during the month of December and January it will be either make or break situation because last year we predicted the price to go high by leap and bounces but it ended up dropping down only to make a huge leap of faith in mid of 2016.

It's just a normal thing that makes the bitcoin's price and economy balance. After an unexpected pump to make it balance people will tend to sell the coins that they are holding so that it can make the price to dump again. But today, it's totally different we are not anymore on that price range but we are landing on higher floor price which is favorable to all of us.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 11:40:44 PM

15 march chinise exchanges are coming back and will be some statment from Central Bank,rather neutral
It can be financial turmoil ,becouse UK rejected law to protect EU citzens,it may cause hard Brexit,Brexit is very positive for digital currencys and French and Dutch election is coming,so beter ask when btc will reach 2000$ it can be even in late April,look crypto prices,Dash,ETH,Monero are on high,even Peercoin and Namecoin gain,looks like dogecoin pump is coming,there is big demand on crypto

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
OROBTC
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 01:16:03 AM

15 march chinise exchanges are coming back and will be some statment from Central Bank,rather neutral
It can be financial turmoil ,becouse UK rejected law to protect EU citzens,it may cause hard Brexit,Brexit is very positive for digital currencys and French and Dutch election is coming,so beter ask when btc will reach 2000$ it can be even in late April,look crypto prices,Dash,ETH,Monero are on high,even Peercoin and Namecoin gain,looks like dogecoin pump is coming,there is big demand on crypto

Financial turmoil would likely drive BTC price higher, IMO.  Our first opportunity to see will be March 15 when the (US) Federal Reserve raises rates as it is expected to do.

Also about March 15 there is *something* (I forget exactly what) that has to be done about raising the debt ceiling.  If the debt ceiling is NOT raised (and there will be a political fight), then about June the USG runs out of money to spend...

So two things to keep an eye on just in the next few days.
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 10:25:52 AM

I think for some period price will remain in this range as Bitcoin has entered in correction phase. Just look at the price floating which is between 1200-1280 tells many thing by itself. In my opinion seeing 1300$ is not big deal but we will see first more stable floor before next rally.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2017, 10:44:32 AM

these things can go either way, it can be a cause of rise or a cause of drop. we are not yet ready for $1300 and price is very good at the current rate between $1210 to $1250 and it can even lead to a long accumulation and eventually after at least 2 weeks we see the $1300 be tested,

and also all those altcoins you named are being pumped like always, it has nothing to do with bitcoin price.

--looking for signature--
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 10:53:06 AM

these things can go either way, it can be a cause of rise or a cause of drop. we are not yet ready for $1300 and price is very good at the current rate between $1210 to $1250 and it can even lead to a long accumulation and eventually after at least 2 weeks we see the $1300 be tested,

and also all those altcoins you named are being pumped like always, it has nothing to do with bitcoin price.

At the moment it looking a little bit hard to achieve this milestone of $1300 maybe it can take some weeks or before end of the current month. I think current looking more realistic and that's why I also do agree with you we have to wait for a little.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 10:55:10 AM

I think for some period price will remain in this range as Bitcoin has entered in correction phase. Just look at the price floating which is between 1200-1280 tells many thing by itself. In my opinion seeing 1300$ is not big deal but we will see first more stable floor before next rally.

Correction phase? I don't see any signs of a correction, really. You state that $1300 isn't a big deal, but apparantly it is in fact a big deal for you since you think we have entered a correction phase. The +$1300 peak holds no value since it was an artificially created peak to trigger market orders. If you discard this peak, then it means we are only $50 below the 'legit' all time high. In that regard, we are doing perfectly fine.
Hanako

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 11:14:01 AM

In this month i think price will maintain to 1200$ -1290$ not at all but i think in this month it will rise the price hopefully, also if the next ETF will approve 1300$ price will reach out.

Can i ask what time is the second ETF will make also the source for it thankss?
arbitrage001
Legendary

Activity: 1067
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 11:19:38 AM

We will probably see 1500 not too long into the distance future.
york780

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 11:23:11 AM

Second ETF Solid X is on march 30. But it will be denied because same reasons as COIN ETF. So dont expext an pump or dump at march 30. Nobody cares about Solid X.
Chin Cheng

Activity: 255

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 01:31:46 PM

The price is hovering around $1250 and it could reach those levels pretty soon if the support continues to be like this and you have to remember that there is a strong resistance at $1300 and if it breaches expect a small correction once again like we saw last time.
cracxme

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 01:53:21 PM

Correction phase already passed when Bitcoin staying above $1200 since 2 days after 200$ dump, and now it's further growing. It's a positive sign that after huge dump price back to normal in short time. I think it will start it's rally to $1300 soon within couple of days.
Minimii

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 10:15:33 PM

The price is hovering around $1250 and it could reach those levels pretty soon if the support continues to be like this and you have to remember that there is a strong resistance at $1300 and if it breaches expect a small correction once again like we saw last time.
If some big brand media picks it up with a headline we will surely easy grow to 1300-1400 without a doubt. Just hang on guys. It's all about trust. If we trust, and people will trust, we will grow, simple as that.

In my opinion we have only been getting more strenght than ever after all that has happen during bitcoins time. China, Mtgox, all other thefts etc. And look where we are, ATH after all these "crisis" which ended up not being a crisis for BTC. Just keep the trust and make other people interested and we will see a growth that we haven't seen yet.

Just my point of you though. You make your own speculations.

Best Regards,
Bitcoin0916

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 04:49:33 AM

Correction phase already passed when Bitcoin staying above $1200 since 2 days after 200$ dump, and now it's further growing. It's a positive sign that after huge dump price back to normal in short time. I think it will start it's rally to $1300 soon within couple of days.

Exactly, the price increase could not be stopped, probably a lot of people who've already sold it, they fear if price drop again, thankfully, I never sell bitcoin during last 6 months because I'm sure the price can reach $2.000 this year.
jamieb81

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 01:08:14 PM

Exactly, the price increase could not be stopped, probably a lot of people who've already sold it, they fear if price drop again, thankfully, I never sell bitcoin during last 6 months because I'm sure the price can reach $2.000 this year.

Yes you are right and your point is valid because most of the people have sold their bitcoin assuming that the price will drop again just like how it happened briefly in the beginning of 2016 but then couple of months later we saw that the bitcoin price has been increased by huge leaps and bounce so we should not sell bitcoin as of now and i am sure by the end of 2019 the  base price for bitcoin will be $2000 just like how it is $1000 now.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 02:10:24 PM

Yes you are right and your point is valid because most of the people have sold their bitcoin assuming that the price will drop again just like how it happened briefly in the beginning of 2016 but then couple of months later we saw that the bitcoin price has been increased by huge leaps and bounce so we should not sell bitcoin as of now and i am sure by the end of 2019 the  base price for bitcoin will be $2000 just like how it is $1000 now.
This is possible and really be attainable on upcoming years talking about the price of $2k/btc but currently speaking on its state as of now a little bit more up and we will eventually touch up the $1300+ price which is a new record or ATH on bitcoin and we would really love to see that price.

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
denam

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 05:48:53 PM

We need just a little push to see $1300 so let us when it will reach there.
Vivace92

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 07:32:06 AM

that's my reason why I'm not sell bitcoin, I continue to be patient and wait to get the best price. I think the price  bitcoin can reach $5000 a year again, and I will continue to collect the bitcoin without selling it.
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 10:02:14 AM

that's my reason why I'm not sell bitcoin, I continue to be patient and wait to get the best price. I think the price  bitcoin can reach $5000 a year again, and I will continue to collect the bitcoin without selling it.
The price you are speculating I think was too high to be reached this year or a year after this post have been made. I think even if 5000$ is really possible within a year this post has been posted, It would take a lot of good news happening in bitcoin for it to be driven to prices that are that high. I wouldn't say that it is impossible since there are many things that can happen within a year but the most common probability that will happen is that bitcoin would not reach 5000$ in a year right now.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 12:27:36 PM

I think the price will always stable until 30 march because that's the another deadline for the others bitcoin etf and i guess the price of bitcoin will go again end of march.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: