Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:32:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When will we see $1300 again?  (Read 12485 times)
Karloff

Activity: 256
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 05:43:24 PM

Well, today the bitcoin price actually reaches $ 1300. Well, this is a very high price, but it does not rule out that bitcoin prices will not go up again, but, bitcoin prices still have such a great opportunity to have a higher price.

You have seen the massive value increase and yes it will still and can go beyond that height, and if good things will still happen with bitcoin we might see above $1300 it is not very difficult to say such things right but we can see it turn to $1400 it all ends good in the bitcoin community, but still an impending resistant is still in the midst of bitcoin that is why the value is not moving that far!

The value and stability of bitcoin depends on its popularity. The more popularity - the higher the price. Therefore, we see this surge in price growth. Maybe the news about acceptance of bitcoin by Japan

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wxa7115

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 04:46:08 PM

Sooner or later and we will see $1300, keep holding, only way is up in bitcoinland, we will all be rich, there's no other way but to get rich as bitcoin holders. Patience is the key, keep stacking bitcoins, do whatever it takes, all it matters is obtaining more bitcoins.
1300$ area is really close to the current price, my prediction is that we may touch this level even in next 2 months, still during the first half of the year.

If the 1300$ level will get tested by the price movements, and my prediction will fullfill itself, then I assume we might even see 1500 US dollars for one bitcoin before the end of 2017.
This is rather an optimistic analysis, but I doubt that we will have some big downside bursts, where bitcoin would lose some of the trust gotten by last days, as a pretty stable cryptocurrency.

1300$ area will be surely broken before the end of the 2017, you will mark my words. We are too close to not see this level broken.

The exact date can not be predicted, but by the end of the year bitcoin will accurately reach $ 1,300. He is already beginning to slowly move up.
It seems like we did not have to wait that long to see the price again this is what makes bitcoin completely unpredictable sometimes the price could skyrocket and then something happens and the next thing you know is that bitcoin lost hundreds of dollars.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Blackdeath

Activity: 910
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 01:34:48 AM

Sooner or later and we will see $1300, keep holding, only way is up in bitcoinland, we will all be rich, there's no other way but to get rich as bitcoin holders. Patience is the key, keep stacking bitcoins, do whatever it takes, all it matters is obtaining more bitcoins.
1300$ area is really close to the current price, my prediction is that we may touch this level even in next 2 months, still during the first half of the year.

If the 1300$ level will get tested by the price movements, and my prediction will fullfill itself, then I assume we might even see 1500 US dollars for one bitcoin before the end of 2017.
This is rather an optimistic analysis, but I doubt that we will have some big downside bursts, where bitcoin would lose some of the trust gotten by last days, as a pretty stable cryptocurrency.

1300$ area will be surely broken before the end of the 2017, you will mark my words. We are too close to not see this level broken.

The exact date can not be predicted, but by the end of the year bitcoin will accurately reach $ 1,300. He is already beginning to slowly move up.
It seems like we did not have to wait that long to see the price again this is what makes bitcoin completely unpredictable sometimes the price could skyrocket and then something happens and the next thing you know is that bitcoin lost hundreds of dollars.
Everything in market is unpredictable including bitcoin and we don't know if it would volitile or not. However, what I'm confident is that ot would be harder for dumpers to bring bitcoin down sincecbuy support volume is huge. Thus, let's be confident that it would increase its rate by this coming days/weeks/months.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 02:42:33 AM

That's not gonna happen in a short or long if we have a perfect understanding and a good investment volume. Also panic won't be there, which is the major cause for the downfall or the losing through the different investment schemes and holding even if price drops.
phatsphere

Activity: 763
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 05:08:58 PM

this thread got suddenly bearish...
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 05:23:06 PM

this thread got suddenly bearish...

why its been clumsy. Today price turns to 1450$ and more. This has been completely vanished this bitcoin speculation amount.
Is there is reason for this sudden bump seen in the price chart. If any one possibly can explain this price raise means share the views accordingly.
thebatletbet

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 06:12:59 PM

this now bitcoin price is over 1300 dollar
in Gdax(coinbase) over 1400 dollar, and bitfinex over 1500 dollar
my prediction end year 2017 bitcoin price can reach 2000 dollar
wxa7115

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 07:06:23 PM

But we know why the price in bitfinex is that high and if they don’t solve their issues at some point the situation is going to become unsustainable and that has the possibility of crashing the price of bitcoin in the short term, so be careful.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
nethead

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 08:06:38 PM

Yes $2k is likely to achieve in the end of the year but lets hope that we don't come across through any bad news till that point of time or else it will take no time for bitcoin to crash down and then it may take longer to recover the price once again.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 08:22:47 PM

But we know why the price in bitfinex is that high and if they don’t solve their issues at some point the situation is going to become unsustainable and that has the possibility of crashing the price of bitcoin in the short term, so be careful.

People always get blinded by their happiness when the price goes up. Bitfinex may form a potential obstacle that will eat away a few hundred off the price if things end up badly. Don't forget that the panic will be complete when they halt BTC withdrawals. If that's happening, then it will be a huge blow in the face of people having kept their trust in that exchange. Glad that at least someone sees potential risks.
pyata4ok

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 08:54:30 PM

People always get blinded by their happiness when the price goes up. Bitfinex may form a potential obstacle that will eat away a few hundred off the price if things end up badly. Don't forget that the panic will be complete when they halt BTC withdrawals. If that's happening, then it will be a huge blow in the face of people having kept their trust in that exchange. Glad that at least someone sees potential risks.
To my regret, the Bitfinex exchange has already shown what can be negligent or involving Crime in the administration, which I think helped the hacker's attack to withdraw millions of dollars from users' accounts. This exchange I have no more confidence. If this continues on, then we will only lose, but do not wait for the rise in prices.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 09:05:45 PM

Just month and a half passed and we see 1300+$ price again  Smiley I expect bitcoin will just continue it's growth and the next point is going to be 1500$!
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 10:24:06 PM

Just month and a half passed and we see 1300+$ price again  Smiley I expect bitcoin will just continue it's growth and the next point is going to be 1500$!

I hope it will continue to rise upto $2000 this year.  But there are still factors that keep it lagging in price increase and that is the scalability.  I hope both the developers camp will eventually have an agreement to fix bitcoin scalability issue.   Instead of throwing accusations, why not have a talk about the possible combination of their proposals.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 10:25:11 PM

Yeah right i will certainly agree on these statement $1300 is currently stable now of it's price and it's to be possible to reach more than it and surely $2000 is becoming a reality soon. But price fluctuations will be experienced before that, because currency market will surely dumps if more users wanted to exchange their profits and use for personal use, and eventually it will spike back again and price will became faster to rise again.
richardsNY
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 11:26:09 PM

To my regret, the Bitfinex exchange has already shown what can be negligent or involving Crime in the administration, which I think helped the hacker's attack to withdraw millions of dollars from users' accounts. This exchange I have no more confidence. If this continues on, then we will only lose, but do not wait for the rise in prices.

People are just dumb. If they took out their coins and funds after the "hack", this exchange wouldn't have much of an important factor on the market anymore, and thus a potential downfall of this exchange would lead to less overall damage. It's obvious that people never seem to learn from prior exchanges that have gone down. There are so many decent exchanges available, why stay there where you expose yourself to such a high risk? It really boggles my mind....
wxa7115

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 07:36:16 PM

People are just dumb. If they took out their coins and funds after the "hack", this exchange wouldn't have much of an important factor on the market anymore, and thus a potential downfall of this exchange would lead to less overall damage. It's obvious that people never seem to learn from prior exchanges that have gone down. There are so many decent exchanges available, why stay there where you expose yourself to such a high risk? It really boggles my mind....
I think the biggest issue is greed, people only care about the potential short term benefit and they don’t care about the long term profits, after all if someone were to lose their coins there then that person will lose the chance to earn profits with those coins in the future and the potential gains lost by that are probably way higher than any short term gain.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
sasaku bitbit

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 05:49:54 AM

I am very positive that we will see $1300 again because the price from the fluctuation was climbing up again at $1200, and it's possible for the price to reach higher. We should not be worried with small dropings of price, and eventually as economy will surely move good performance its will recover again and will brought us better profit.
I hope the increased steadily with each passing day, as the price of the fluctuations is climbing again $1500 and the possibility to achieve higher prices, we don't have to worry about now, because prices will increasingly come up and bring us better than profit, which used to be at a price of $1300 did not influence on luck
Kelarid

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 05:21:33 PM

I am very positive that we will see $1300 again because the price from the fluctuation was climbing up again at $1200, and it's possible for the price to reach higher. We should not be worried with small dropings of price, and eventually as economy will surely move good performance its will recover again and will brought us better profit.
I hope the increased steadily with each passing day, as the price of the fluctuations is climbing again $1500 and the possibility to achieve higher prices, we don't have to worry about now, because prices will increasingly come up and bring us better than profit, which used to be at a price of $1300 did not influence on luck

I hope the price just rise 5-10% per week, not too fast. It is rising too fast now.
chrisivl

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 06:45:07 PM

I hope the price just rise 5-10% per week, not too fast. It is rising too fast now.

Maybe we'll never see bitcoin again at a price of $ 1300, because it's growing too fast. Even with a reduction in the price, he will not be able to drop so low.
richardsNY
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 06:46:02 PM

I think the biggest issue is greed, people only care about the potential short term benefit and they don’t care about the long term profits, after all if someone were to lose their coins there then that person will lose the chance to earn profits with those coins in the future and the potential gains lost by that are probably way higher than any short term gain.

Greed plays no role of importance in this matter. It's pure stupidity from people's side as they expose themselves to a massive risk. Honestly, if you are using an exchange that acts very shady when it comes to the supposed hack they suffered from, will that not give you enough reason to move away from there? I wouldn't wait a single second and withdraw all my funds immediately. Unfortunately, not everyone thinks like that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: