Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:56:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin benefit of saving for a long time?  (Read 82240 times)
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 01:49:07 PM

Everyone one who is saving their bitcoins for longer time are known from the fact that they will earn a profit in the future when the price of bitcoin will increase. With the passage of time the users of bitcoin increases increasing the demand and so with the increasing demand the price of it increases which give the expected profit to the users.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 02:32:57 PM

Saving bitcoin is so beneficial because we believe we can make profits in that way by selling to a higher price. Like now, I'm still waiting to get BTC recover again from its loss. I need more patience and I trust of its capability. Crypto users would still choose bitcoin as the primary coin among the rest.
It will recover soon. Just hang in there until hard fork is over. It really affects bitcoin after the rejection of bitcoin ETF bht still bitcoin is keeping strong and can withstand the dump. If this happened to other, it think that theh will collapse that's why i am more impressed by bitcoin and keep on holding
Bitcoin will surely recover its high price soon because just like what you said it is one of the bad effects of rejection during the ETF and the upcoming hardfork but just like ethereum and the etc, the older will still stand out and it will rise again like what does the ethereum shows us in different altcoin market.
The main problem is about the upcoming hardfork for the bitcoin and this is really give bad effect to the market of bitcoin itself.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2017, 03:12:33 PM

Everyone one who is saving their bitcoins for longer time are known from the fact that they will earn a profit in the future when the price of bitcoin will increase. With the passage of time the users of bitcoin increases increasing the demand and so with the increasing demand the price of it increases which give the expected profit to the users.
How if the bitcoin price will no longer increase and will decrease continuously? Then they will be bankrupt and will never get there full money investment. if they will save bitcoin the best time is when the price of coin is low this is the good time for us to save bitcoin for long waiting for the demand to increase more

rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 04:01:52 PM

For everyone, the concept of long-term investment is different. Some one year is considered a long term, and some are 20 years.
Crypto currency is unpredictable. You must always follow the news and the course. To make the right decisions in time
The benefit of saving bitcoin for a long time, is like bitcoin has the potential to become the next generation gold since it is limited and it has many advantages just like gold, and the price of the bitcoin increases overtime, so you could have it right now at $900 and two years from now it could reach $1000.
btvlGainer

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 07:31:15 PM

For everyone, the concept of long-term investment is different. Some one year is considered a long term, and some are 20 years.
Crypto currency is unpredictable. You must always follow the news and the course. To make the right decisions in time
The benefit of saving bitcoin for a long time, is like bitcoin has the potential to become the next generation gold since it is limited and it has many advantages just like gold, and the price of the bitcoin increases overtime, so you could have it right now at $900 and two years from now it could reach $1000.

For two years only $ 100? ((   Cry
You are a pessimist. I swear that in two years we will see a price much higher than 1000 dollars.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 02:12:05 AM

why so many people store their bitcoin in their wallet for a long time, whether the benefits will they get?

Come share your thoughts

This is depend on the belief of the holder of bitcoin, there are some believer think that bitcoin will become 2000$ or more a years from now, including myself.  But and simultaneously, I also bought altcoin to make some trade in the exchange platform so that I can easily get profit in bitcoin.
Bitcoin will reach that high price but to be honest I don't think it is going to be as soon as I though as few weeks ago because the uncertainty about what it may happen to bitcoin and the rumors of a fork made great damage to the bitcoin price.
The rumors are not new to the community and yet bitcoin is still very successful now. If you believe on negative rumors you are losing the opportunity to invest, it was just done to lure the weak holders to dump their bitcoins so whales can buy it cheap. Been investing for years and this is the year w
where I can say it's very progressive for bitcoin.
I don’t believe the rumors but there is no doubt a significant amount of holders of bitcoin did believe in them since the price crashed, so while rumors are not new the rumors keep proving to be an efficient weapon to crash the price very rapidly.

Even if price crashes rapidly the true supporter of bitcoins will never prefer to sell their coins at that low price and instead will keep busy themselves in buying more amount of coins and those who don't have knowledge about bitcoin and who lacks patience will follow the rumors and will sell their coins at the cheaper price.
Which is why we mus strive to stay informed of all the situations that happen in bitcoin since things can change very rapidly and if you don't have updated information you could end up making a mistake and losing money because of it.
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 06:00:17 AM

why so many people store their bitcoin in their wallet for a long time, whether the benefits will they get?

Come share your thoughts

Because here it is clear thing that time = money . If you will spent time for bitcoin to hold for long time then surely you will get better profit Because we can see at every month the price of bitcoin is going​ jump sharply without going much Down .
So here most of the bitcoiners understand that to hold bitcoin for long time is really a thing for more profit time to time .
So here all depends upon you that in which way you want to Invest your money and for how much time .
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 06:13:20 AM

Saving bitcoin is good for people who loves to take risk, it's not a savings that when you need it you can spend it directly, as time passes the value of your bitcoin will change and the worst thing will happen if you see a losing value. We all aim for better income and see a growth in value but since we can never ascertain what will happen in the future, we have to be ready of the negative outcome as well.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
v1ryspro

Activity: 282
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 11:12:35 AM

In spite of the fact that there are a lot of bad news around bitcoin, I am sure that it is profitable to keep coins for a long time. I hope that the cost of bitcoin will increase significantly in a few years thanks to the popularization and growth of demand
gribble

Merit: 552

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 11:22:07 AM

The benefit of saving Bitcoin for long time, Bitcoin can protect me from silently robbing of purchasing power
 there are not inflation on bitcoin, it is mean bitcoin is good place for put values of whealty than in fiat
with bitcoin will increase our values of whealty in the future.
yuiyuga

Activity: 262

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 11:46:07 AM

The benefit of saving Bitcoin for long time, Bitcoin can protect me from silently robbing of purchasing power
 there are not inflation on bitcoin, it is mean bitcoin is good place for put values of whealty than in fiat

Yes. I agree with you, bitcoin is not subject to inflation. And it will not be so devalued as Fiat. But we also need to remember that keeping the bitcoins is a risk. Therefore, you always need to learn the news and follow the course
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 03:28:47 PM

In spite of the fact that there are a lot of bad news around bitcoin, I am sure that it is profitable to keep coins for a long time. I hope that the cost of bitcoin will increase significantly in a few years thanks to the popularization and growth of demand

What do you mean a lot of bad news around bitcoin? It seems that there are nothing wrong with bitcoin right now and the one that occur recently is about the transaction fee which is already subside so I think there is nothing wrong right now on bitcoin. And by saving actually it can't guarantee that it will benefit for us but usually it said the more rare the items the higher cost of it. So it will need to get halving time before the price is going to be rise again
Ducky1

Merit: 500

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 06:30:27 PM

What do you mean a lot of bad news around bitcoin? It seems that there are nothing wrong with bitcoin right now and the one that occur recently is about the transaction fee which is already subside so I think there is nothing wrong right now on bitcoin. And by saving actually it can't guarantee that it will benefit for us but usually it said the more rare the items the higher cost of it. So it will need to get halving time before the price is going to be rise again

You mean to say only halving can take price higher? I don't think so as you can clearly see even after the ETF rejection price has started to rise slowly which clearly suggests that people have faith in bitcoins and whatever bad news comes people will continue to invest their money in bitcoins.

.█
                             .-███
                           .-███-███
                         ..███.   ███
                        .███.      ███
                      .███.         ███
                    .███-            ███
                  .███-               ███
                .███:.                 ███
              .███*.                   .███
 ████████████████████████████         .███████████████
 ███......................███.      .███-...........███
 .███                      ███.   .███-             .███
  .███                      ███ .███:.               .███
    ███.                    .██████.                   ███
     ███.                   .████.                      ███
      ███                  .█████.                      .███
      .███               .███. ███                       .███
        ███.           .███-    ███                        ███
         ███.        .███-      .███                        ███
          ██████████████         -█████████████████████████████
                    ███.                    .███
                     ███                  .███
                      ███:              .███
                       ███-           .███
                        ███.       .-███
                         ███.    .-███
                          ███  ..███
                          .███.███
                           .████
                            -█
.CARTESI.📱.LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS.
                               .█
                             .-███
                           .-███-███
                         ..███.   ███
                        .███.      ███
                      .███.         ███
                    .███-            ███
                  .███-               ███
                .███:.                 ███
              .███*.                   .███
 ████████████████████████████         .███████████████
 ███......................███.      .███-...........███
 .███                      ███.   .███-             .███
  .███                      ███ .███:.               .███
    ███.                    .██████.                   ███
     ███.                   .████.                      ███
      ███                  .█████.                      .███
      .███               .███. ███                       .███
        ███.           .███-    ███                        ███
         ███.        .███-      .███                        ███
          ██████████████         -█████████████████████████████
                    ███.                    .███
                     ███                  .███
                      ███:              .███
                       ███-           .███
                        ███.       .-███
                         ███.    .-███
                          ███  ..███
                          .███.███
                           .████
                            -█
bettercrypto

Activity: 1330
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2017, 08:39:02 PM

You mean to say only halving can take price higher? I don't think so as you can clearly see even after the ETF rejection price has started to rise slowly which clearly suggests that people have faith in bitcoins and whatever bad news comes people will continue to invest their money in bitcoins.

Halving may play as a factor for Bitcoin to increase in price because of the fact that the reward will be smaller thus  the new coin that will appear in the market will be cut in half.  Demand and supply can apply to this.  Same demand , less supply definitely means the price will increase.  And holding Bitcoin for a long time is beneficial in this kind of scenario.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ekaterina77

Activity: 255

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 09:09:10 PM

Halving may play as a factor for Bitcoin to increase in price because of the fact that the reward will be smaller thus  the new coin that will appear in the market will be cut in half.  Demand and supply can apply to this.  Same demand , less supply definitely means the price will increase.  And holding Bitcoin for a long time is beneficial in this kind of scenario.
Regarding news about bitcoin, according to experts, we should observe only a positive trend of bitcoin growth throughout this year. But there may be some moments related to the manipulation of whales and traders in the market by crypto currency. Then the price jumps are possible.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 02:08:15 AM

The last weeks have been rough for bitcoin but at the same time bitcoin has proven that it can resist those bad news and still keep a very high price so I have no doubt that things are going to get better as soon as this debate of BU vs segwit is over.
dntqwp02

Activity: 282

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 03:08:29 AM

Come share your thoughts

the benefit are obvious aren't they? by holding your bitcoin become more valuable, and without doing nothing you could be rich!, what you want more than this? only gold offer this same thing but gold is going anywhere anymore, bitcoin has a very potential to go 10x or 100x in 10 years, i'm all for bitcoin
Yes Bitcoin is like a long term investment and have proven to give very very good returns in long term and more profitable than gold.
In 2009 you could buy lots of Bitcoin for $1 and in 2013 price was above 1000$ for one Bitcoin only.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 03:23:42 AM

What are the bad news about bitcoin you are mentioning? or maybe you are talking about bitcoin issues? Saving for a long time with bitcoin is going to be profitable, the proof of it are the charts, the history of bitcoin is good and we can say that it is very good if you will hold. It depends on how long you want to hold it.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
gribble

Merit: 552

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 04:40:49 AM

Yes. I agree with you, bitcoin is not subject to inflation. And it will not be so devalued as Fiat. But we also need to remember that keeping the bitcoins is a risk. Therefore, you always need to learn the news and follow the course
Of course yes, I am always learning about new technology, innovations and other updating about bitcoin and related with digital coins, that is why I am active on bitcointalk because the best source informations on here, and I have made calculating about risk before investing into bitcoin.
onrise

Activity: 1512
Merit: 316

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 06:31:40 AM

I will say that some % of your saving should be invested in bitcoin which will help you to retire a rich life as price of btc is rising and tends to rise in future as well.

███████████████████████████
████████▀         ▀████████
███████             ███████
███████             ███████
██████▀             ▀██████
█████▄         ▄██▄  ▄█████
██████████▀▀███████████████
████▀▄██▀    ▀ ▀██▀██▄▀████
████  ▀             ▀  ████
█████▄▄    ▄███▄    ▄▄█████
CHIPS!
▄▄▀▀▀█████████▄▄
██▄███████████████
█▄████████████████
██████████████████
▄█▀▀▀██████████████▄
█▄▄██████████████████
▀████▀██████▀ ▄▀█▀
██ ▀▀███▀ ▄▀▄██
███
████████▀▄█████
▄███████████████▄
▀████████████████▀
▀██████ ████▀▀

▄▄██████ ███ ██████▄▄
$100,000       
EVENT
!
The Ultimate Crypto Casino
9 CRYPTOCURRENCIES
   ▄█████████████▄     ▄▄▄
  █████████████████   █████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▀
▄███████████████████▄   ▄
███▀             ▀███   █
███ ▐██▌ ███ ▐██▌ ███   █
███ ▐██▌ ███ ▐██▌ ███ ▀▀▀
███▄             ▄███
▀███████████████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████████▀▀▀███
  ███████████▄▄▄███
  ▀███████████████▀

▄███████████▄
██  █████████
██  █████████
█████▀ ▀█████ █████▄
████ ▄█▄ ████ ██████
████ ▀█▀ ████ ██████
█████▄ ▄█████ ██████
█████████  ██ ██████
█████████  ██ ██████
▀███████████▀ ██████
       ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
       █████████████
       ▀███████████▀

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: