Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:05:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin benefit of saving for a long time?  (Read 82240 times)
valvevow

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:27:57 AM

People store bitcoin for a long time in order to get more profit. For example, to buy a large house you will need a lot of bitcoins, and not all have such a large number of coins.

rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:37:00 AM

That's the thing that many people do not know, when they get a little profit then they immediately sell and buy again and so on, but with an easier way we can get a profit that we keep for a long time (at least 3 years).
I myself believes in holding of Bitcoin for a long time, this will no doubt be more profitable than any other thing. But I think this all depends on the person himself, like what he has in his mind. For me, holding of Bitcoins is the best way of earning a good amount of money at the end with little amount of hard work.
Aleator

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 11:43:26 AM

this is actually happen to me around two weeks ago, when i just busy looking form my old account on blockhain, i just keep find the blockchain inbox in my email almost 5 email i try, then i got jackpot.. last transaction made on 2014 and the last balance is 0.0236BTC wow, i didn't believe it but is the truth, i can't say anything except withdraw all  Grin  Just try with input hard password on it then you will forget it. Good Luck

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:10:28 PM

this is actually happen to me around two weeks ago, when i just busy looking form my old account on blockhain, i just keep find the blockchain inbox in my email almost 5 email i try, then i got jackpot.. last transaction made on 2014 and the last balance is 0.0236BTC wow, i didn't believe it but is the truth, i can't say anything except withdraw all  Grin  Just try with input hard password on it then you will forget it. Good Luck
You are lucky enough to have old bitcoins from your old blockchain account and it is good that you forgot it and still remember it after a few years. 3 years is not a joke and it is a very long time and just imagine if the other people will do the same and they will have a huge gain for sure for their bitcoin because of long time holding.
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:15:40 PM

this is actually happen to me around two weeks ago, when i just busy looking form my old account on blockhain, i just keep find the blockchain inbox in my email almost 5 email i try, then i got jackpot.. last transaction made on 2014 and the last balance is 0.0236BTC wow, i didn't believe it but is the truth, i can't say anything except withdraw all  Grin  Just try with input hard password on it then you will forget it. Good Luck

Well saving a long time coins makes the right decision be made because we all know that the value of every coin is always increasing so they are far from risk. And it could be a nice strategy like investing.
romeitaly

Activity: 308
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:55:41 PM

why so many people store their bitcoin in their wallet for a long time, whether the benefits will they get?

Come share your thoughts

I think people are keeping bitcoins for a long time because they are hoping and believing that bitcoin's value will grow bigger and by the time its value will be big, it is worth converting it into one's local currency and spend it wherever they want. Having patience in keeping bitcoins will be a great thing because there's a high possibility of its value to become bigger.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:51:55 PM

Most new users are selling immediately when prices go up and they get a little profit, I have to tell you all that the bitcoin benefits will be felt if we keep for a long time that is at least a year. rest assured that bitcoin performance will continue to improve.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Hafas Rama

Activity: 406

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:22:46 PM

I think they store bitcoin, because they believe bitcoin prices will go up very quickly.
so they wait for the bitcoin price to fit their taste.
and for this year even bitcoin prices are fantastic so there is no harm in storing bitcoin.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
Junko
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:49:24 PM

The benefit of saving bitcoin for a long time is that it will be worth more (hopefully) or at least have the same value (again, hopefully) as what you bought it for. So basically, the benefits would include a store of value, investment for future profits, more buying power.
BTCmax24

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:17:38 PM

There are some people asking,  why others store their bitcoin in their wallet for a long time, whether the benefits will they get?
The only reason people store bitcoins is they using bitcoin as an investment as you can see bitcoin price is rising over time so their money is also rising over time if you buy bitcoins way back 2011 and still holding it today, your bitcoins worth is 1000x.
So, If satoshi cashes out his bitcoins he would be one of the richest person in the world.
aeternus

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:38:47 PM

why so many people store their bitcoin in their wallet for a long time, whether the benefits will they get?

Come share your thoughts

Well, having bitcoin on my wallet is one way reminding myself that i am saving at a young age. It has a high value and having a souvenir for oneself isn't so bad at all.
I think every bitcoin holder must keep one think in mind that keep your eyes close on the market and when you realize that the price is now stable and will not grow up anymore then there is no need to hold your bitcoin in your wallet for any longer, because it may eliminate your investment due to low price in the future and if remains constant, it is then the time to sell your bitcoin and withdraw your money.
But you are only thinking in the short term, bitcoin may reach a point where it is not moving much but the overall direction of the market of bitcoin is always up so for those that want to hold for many years there is no point in stopping holding since they are going to risk losing many profits in the future.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:14:34 PM

The benefit of saving bitcoin for a long time is that it will be worth more (hopefully) or at least have the same value (again, hopefully) as what you bought it for. So basically, the benefits would include a store of value, investment for future profits, more buying power.
The main purpose of holding long term is to make bigger profits, the trend is upward so we can expect to increase our income
as the value continue to increase. Of course its not an easy journey as we think, there are trial along the way and we will be tested wit the
bad news and speculation that we can read.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:36:18 PM

The main purpose of holding long term is to make bigger profits, the trend is upward so we can expect to increase our income
as the value continue to increase. Of course its not an easy journey as we think, there are trial along the way and we will be tested wit the
Even there will be a lot of trials then we should become smarter to know the things that we need to do in those trials and bad news that we will encounter in the near future. If we will encounter any negative thoughts about bitcoin and it makes the price low then we should just buy more bitcoin and hold it for long term also.
szpalata

Merit: 253

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:52:08 PM

Even there will be a lot of trials then we should become smarter to know the things that we need to do in those trials and bad news that we will encounter in the near future. If we will encounter any negative thoughts about bitcoin and it makes the price low then we should just buy more bitcoin and hold it for long term also.

Exactly because in all those trial moments it has always bounced back to defeat it's detractors. No matter how low it goes  don't just panic yet because Bitcoin will always rise to the occasion and you'll not loose out.
Milo_Kidd

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:11:39 AM

Come share your thoughts

These people stored bitcoins in their wallet as a savings for them and when the time bitcoin price will reach higher price in the market, they will sell their holdings so that profit will be earned. In this way of holding bitcoin amount is really a profitable aspects of investments and you will have mo hard times convicing other people to buy products, and you only need is bitcoin balances in your wallet.

Thats right, I tried that withdrawing it when its price is in higher value. But it seem like its you cant tell what and when its price is in the higher one. You cant assure. So what I did is I set a target price to trade it in the higher price. When it reach that price then I trade my bitcoin. If you have bigger income you should try to store it because I know this bitcoin will much more high in price in the future.

swscowods

Activity: 419

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:11:34 AM

I think if we save Bitcoin for a long time there is a chance of its fluctuated nature. So if we invest bitcoin instead of saving this will good. If we are risk taking personality we should save it for a long time in wallets. There are so many reasons to save it for a long time if we have huge amount of bitcoin and its price goes up there is a chances of growth in profits.
There is no other better option of making a lot of profit with minimum risk level other than holding your Bitcoins for as long as you can. You can sit calmly while keeping your Bitcoins in your wallets and you will observe that the worth of your Bitcoins is continuously increasing with each passing day.
d1ceplayer

Merit: 277

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:35:25 PM

Come share your thoughts

These people stored bitcoins in their wallet as a savings for them and when the time bitcoin price will reach higher price in the market, they will sell their holdings so that profit will be earned. In this way of holding bitcoin amount is really a profitable aspects of investments and you will have mo hard times convicing other people to buy products, and you only need is bitcoin balances in your wallet.
Saving bitcoin for a long time is one of the best option if you buy your bitcoin in low price, theres a benifit if you saved bitcoin for a long time because we are have reason to save bitcoin and we are believe that when we are saving there are so many benefits that we are gained on it
There is no point of telling anyone who is associated with Bitcoin the benefits of holding Bitcoins for a long time. Saving the Bitcoin certainly means that you are earning more and more money with each passing second by doing nothing. You only need to remain patient while keeping Bitcoins in your wallet.
balakang00

Activity: 266

Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:09:54 PM

People store their bitcoins because they're waiting for its value to increase so that they can have a huge profit.

Surrapatt

Activity: 1078

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:52:39 PM

Many statements of economists assume that bitcoin is of value with characteristics that aren't different with fiat. So, have opportunity to give good advantage for us if hold for longtime. And perhaps one of the interesting factors from bitcoin is have limited supply.
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:40:09 AM

I think if we save Bitcoin for a long time there is a chance of its fluctuated nature. So if we invest bitcoin instead of saving this will good. If we are risk taking personality we should save it for a long time in wallets. There are so many reasons to save it for a long time if we have huge amount of bitcoin and its price goes up there is a chances of growth in profits.
Long term savings is always advisable for majority as only few are really good into monitoring the price and do the right timing.
Most of us has life outside crypto like we have a day job where we need to bust our asses 8 hours a day and when in trading we need to concentrate.
If you don't want to work for 8 hours everyday then you need to build up a solid protection in financial like your emergency fund and have some insurance after building that then you need to have a capital for trading cryptocurrencies because it will become the possible replacement for your current job because it is possible to earn up to double the amount of your salary.
Day trading on contrast, need much attention to observe the market price daily and at every moment. You have to sit in front of your sofa and see the whole thing going up and down.

Long term is better, as you said well, we have a life mostly out if this business world to better is to take bitcoin one time and then save them until good price come and you sell it.
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: