Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:01:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin benefit of saving for a long time?  (Read 82238 times)
susuberuang

Activity: 926
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:04:55 PM

yes of course i will save my bitcoin until bitcoin reaches the highest price point and that I think takes time till decades.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
meebs

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:43:34 PM

If you have purchased bitcoin 1 year back and still holding then you know how higher profits you have made till date and if you continue to save it longer then you will be making some really good profits as the price of bitcoins keeps on increasing over a period of time and you will get only positive results if you save it for a long term and for the same reason I am not at all spending my coins at a moment.

▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
           ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
        ▄██████▀▀             ▀▀██████▄
      ▄█████▀▀                    ▀▀█████▄
     █████▀                          ▀█████
    ████▀          ▄▄███████▄▄         ▀████
   ████▌        ▄██▀▀▀    ▀▀▀██▄        ▐████
  ████▌       ▄██▀            ▀██▄       ▐████
 ▐████       ██▀   ▄▄█▀▀▀█▄▄    ▀██       ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▀  ▄▄   ▀▀             ▐████
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
▐████       ██  ▐█  ▐█                     ████▌
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▄  ▀▀   ▄▄    ██▀      ▐████
 ▐████       ██▄   ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀    ██▌       ████▌
  █████       ▀██▄            ▄██▀       █████
   █████        ▀██▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██▀        █████
    █████          ▀▀███████▀▀         █████
     █████▄                          ▄█████
      ▀█████▄▄                    ▄▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄             ▄▄██████▀
           ▀████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀
              ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀▀
Global Cryptocurrency
          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

DECENTRALISING PRODUCTION, LOGISTICS AND PAYMENT 
                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   3D SERVICE      32 BAY     GCC WEBWALLET
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:39:21 PM

Yes. Because, i heard alot stories about people who hold bitcoin get a very good advantage with current price conditions. Bitcoin is very popular, and my friend says bitcoin is more profitable than gold.
It is a fact that bitcoin is more profitable than gold, there is not a competition there, gold almost does not move and bitcoin moves up and down very rapidly and this creates the perfect scenario for a trader if they are able to figure out how and when the price of bitcoin is going to move then they are going to get big profits.
Yes you are right. Keeping for more time means a huge profit. As long as we hold bitcoin in our wallets the more earning will we get, because the price of bitcoin is increasing day by day. May the time come very soon that one bitcoin will worth more than 10000 dollars. Then the investors who invested in this day means would be billionaires. Then you can enjoy the rest of your life.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:33:19 PM

If you have purchased bitcoin 1 year back and still holding then you know how higher profits you have made till date and if you continue to save it longer then you will be making some really good profits as the price of bitcoins keeps on increasing over a period of time and you will get only positive results if you save it for a long term and for the same reason I am not at all spending my coins at a moment.

That is true only if you look one year back, but this will create temptation to all when they see how high price is will they sell now or wait if the price go down why didnt they sell at this moment and many other scenarios on this topic. For the moment everyone are trying to save and accumulate as many as possible cuz price is rising high fast, and many expect to see bitcoin going even higher then this by this year end.

So this is the fact it high for buying at the moment for normal people but big players see this opportunity to invest and make more.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:42:04 PM

If we want to get profit hundreds of percent do not need to wait a year maybe just need 7 months, but if we keep for long term then we will get profit up to thousands of percent. it's up to you, bitcoin really proves to be the most profitable investment.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Allan Ramanda

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:45:57 PM

for me to save in a bitcoin bag to make a profit like holding my coins till the price goes up then sell.
MiF

Activity: 1344
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:58:39 PM

why so many people store their bitcoin in their wallet for a long time, whether the benefits will they get?

Come share your thoughts

The answers are well explain by today's value in which bitcoin value is now at $5,600. Very lucky to those bitcoin holders that they keep their bitcoin in spite of many struggle or having a hard time the bitcoin went through like the China ban and JP Morgan criticism that they did not panic by selling their long time keep bitcoin. Now they deserve a celebration because some of them will going to be rich now especially if they will wait for next year in which the speculation will be at $10000 mark.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Deathgamer

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:05:24 PM

why so many people store their bitcoin in their wallet for a long time, whether the benefits will they get?

Come share your thoughts

These people stored bitcoins in their wallet as a savings for them and when the time bitcoin price will reach higher price in the market, they will sell their holdings so that profit will be earned. In this way of holding bitcoin amount is really a profitable aspects of investments and you will have mo hard times convicing other people to buy products, and you only need is bitcoin balances in your wallet.

The benefit of saving bitcoin for a long time is that the bitcoin keeps on inceasing from time to time and if youll keep alot of bitcoin for a couple of years then it will have a higher value or amount and thats the time youll get rich instantly because of saving your bitcoin.
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 04:28:52 PM

Well if you check the value of BTC this past few years you'll realize that it's worth saving/holding, if you have a job and can sustain your daily expenses without touching your BTC earning then hold it. Just check the BTC value today it $5.5k. regarding the benefit? easy profit.

Blackwalker

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:16:04 PM

The benefit of saving should be eaisly to see if you watch on how much the price is right now 3 weeks ago it was 3.2k dollars and now it is at 5.6k dollars there is a huge blast.
Francer

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:01:56 AM

If you search at the historical overall performance of bitcoin, even the very last number of years, we have seen how plainly it has been in a position to outperform most other investments out there. If that is not great sufficient explanation to keep bitcoin for a extended time, then I do not know what is. As with any other type of investment decision, there will be volatility and pitfalls included but as lengthy as the price tag keeps its lengthy time period growth intact, I will keep a portion of my bitcoin saved.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:48:46 AM

yes I agree bitcoin is our savings in the long run. now bitcoin has become an investment for some people. but I also suggest to also invest other than bitcoin because a lot of coins are also very potential
Not only for some people, is bitcoin investment for everyone at the moment. People refrain from trading with bitcoin. Bitcoin is very expensive and we all know that it has successfully beaten gold in this race. People are rushing towards buying bitcoin for future purposes. They are storing their bitcoin in offline wallets and waiting for the massive increase in the value of bitcoin.
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:50:33 AM

Bitcoin is Volatile, So if you invest bitcoin For A long Time Then You will be called Millionare,
All bitcoiners Know What Bitcoin Can Do. And We Are All Expecting to it's price.
From An employee into An Employer, This What bitcoin can do.
Yep! This is what exactly people are using bitcoin for. The talented people are not willing to be ruled by useless rude bosses who themselves are incapable of becoming bosses. All those who have ego issue or don’t want to be servant of others can earn their money without getting snubbed by others. Bitcoin is the only currency which can make you rich in few months can make your dreams come true.

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:44:37 AM

yes I agree bitcoin is our savings in the long run. now bitcoin has become an investment for some people. but I also suggest to also invest other than bitcoin because a lot of coins are also very potential
Not only for some people, is bitcoin investment for everyone at the moment. People refrain from trading with bitcoin. Bitcoin is very expensive and we all know that it has successfully beaten gold in this race. People are rushing towards buying bitcoin for future purposes. They are storing their bitcoin in offline wallets and waiting for the massive increase in the value of bitcoin.
I have a lot of friends that are doing that. After they receive their salary from their jobs they putted at least 30% of their income in bitcoin as a savings because they believe that after a lot of years of saving money in bitcoin it will grow exponentially and they will just become rich because of bitcoin. I believe that it will happen so i am also saving bitcoins for my future as my retirement fund.
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:44:04 AM

Come share your thoughts

The answers are well explain by today's value in which bitcoin value is now at $5,600. Very lucky to those bitcoin holders that they keep their bitcoin in spite of many struggle or having a hard time the bitcoin went through like the China ban and JP Morgan criticism that they did not panic by selling their long time keep bitcoin. Now they deserve a celebration because some of them will going to be rich now especially if they will wait for next year in which the speculation will be at $10000 mark.
The current price of bitcoin has clearly shown why it is worth holding bitcoin in offline wallets. Bitcoin increase in price with time and at present just keeping bitcoin in wallets can make you rich without any hard work.

The easiest way of making tremendous amount of money in today’s world where there is hell of competition is just a matter of holding some bitcoin for few months.
Rojectime

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:56:34 PM

Prior to when i was beginning in this BTC group, my colleagues informed me to conserve some BTC and I failed to understand what for. I am just conserving it for no purpose since i never evidently comprehend what is the goal of it, and then suddenly i started to comprehend tiny by tiny that i obtained rewards from saving as properly.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:13:34 PM

Prior to when i was beginning in this BTC group, my colleagues informed me to conserve some BTC and I failed to understand what for. I am just conserving it for no purpose since i never evidently comprehend what is the goal of it, and then suddenly i started to comprehend tiny by tiny that i obtained rewards from saving as properly.

Saving is always an good habit either in fiat or in bitcoin but the fact is if you save bitcoins for very long time then you will get best results in long term as the price of bitcoin keeps on appreciating which is not possible with fiat and if you have saved your bitcoins from year or a two you will understand the importance of saving and in future your holding value keeps on increasing depending on the price of bitcoins.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:22:46 PM

yes, it's good that we have bitcoin hiding but for ordinary person would rather use it especially when the value is higher than the price they bought.
That is what separates the ordinary people from the investor that makes a fortune, everyone is going to be tempted to sell their bitcoin or to buy something with it, but we must hold, those that held from the beginning are incredibly rich right now and that could happen to you if you have the mental fortitude to hold for a very long time as well.
misterj

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:48:01 PM

The benefit could make you a millionaire. Remember way back when bitcoin cost only 50 dollars and you bought even 1 coin. That coin today almost cost a 6000 dollars which your 50 dollars could have been. Also this is because bitcoin is constantly growing since then.

██▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▄Blockchain Art Platform
█▄▀░░█▄▄▄█▄█▄▀[Twitter]  [Telegram] [Reddit] [Medium]
░░░█▄█▄▄▄█░░█▄█▄▄Tradable Assets  Unique Ownership  Proven Authenticity
homculus

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:42:06 AM

It's the investors benefits but we cannot all be investors here otherwise there will no more ciculation of bitcoin since
we all choose to hold which is not healthy for the market. It should benefit more on the users who transact regularly than
the investors who is after of the price increase.
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: