Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:37:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin benefit of saving for a long time?  (Read 82237 times)
josh07

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:46:52 AM

I think I'm doing because I'm rubbing my job half of my salary goes to my wallet and half for home expenses not to let you know what you have to do at least twice so that's why It's a good idea to keep your bitcoin in your wallet. It's a bit like a little bit of your own wallet. It's just a little bit behind your own for you to buy the stuff you want and what else ..

"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:03:39 AM

I think I'm doing because I'm rubbing my job half of my salary goes to my wallet and half for home expenses not to let you know what you have to do at least twice so that's why It's a good idea to keep your bitcoin in your wallet. It's a bit like a little bit of your own wallet. It's just a little bit behind your own for you to buy the stuff you want and what else ..
well i think it is simple ,looking back to the future we see that the price of bitcoin is getting high its year and sometimes it well go down but it really end up in high price .i think the benefits of holding bitcoin for a long time is really a  big benefits in a future because the poasibility of rising is always there .no one can controll the price of bitcoin even the owner really dont know how biycoin rise .it is said to be that if we hold it for a long time maybe we well gain the big profit. We only need to believe on it.
King Sastro

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:43:04 AM

Most new bitcoin users will sell when there is a price increase, they can not wait to hold so some time later they buy at a more expensive price, I agree that the profit bitcoin will be felt if we hold for a long time.

PRIMEXCOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Mailly

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:49:07 PM

Holding on to Bitcoin whilst the price tag goes up is a really good notion due to the fact that would mean that you will have much more money for you Bitcoin even though the volume of Bitcoin does not modify when that transpires. A single Bitcoin will continue to be at a solitary Bitcoin if  there is only that amount inside of of a Bitcoin deal with.If Bitcoin raises the audience that it has then Bitcoin is most likely to have a larger price and that transpires far more frequently presently.
Francer

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:57:33 AM

Indeed which is proper. If you are individual sufficient, revenue will come to you with btc. I will say that some % of your saving need to be invested in bitcoin which will help you to retire a rich existence as cost of btc is growing and tends to increase in foreseeable future as effectively.
Skyshark

Activity: 505
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:11:56 AM

why so many people store their bitcoin in their wallet for a long time, whether the benefits will they get?

Come share your thoughts

Maybe you are asking about, what benefits did people who stored their bitcoins in their wallets for a long time got in doing so. Then the answer is very simple, they go rich!, their stored bitcoin gave them so much profit that now they are just having financial freedom, being able to buy thing they want whenever, wherever and with whoever they want. Thats the benefit that they've received.

raliyat

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:49:16 AM

In the dream of Bitcoin will benefit of saving for a long time will be true because the rate of Bitcoin is giving confident to invest in long term we can book the profit anytime whenever we required.
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:31:07 AM

why so many people store their bitcoin in their wallet for a long time, whether the benefits will they get?

Come share your thoughts

People hold their bitcoins for long time because they  want to make their savings more profitable and if they think that it's hign enougn to sell, they only sell it into higher price than the price before they put their savings in their wallets.
enwi

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 08:32:54 AM

Come share your thoughts

they keep bitcoin in the wallet because they wait for the right price to sell it, they wait for the high price according to the profit they want to get, the person who keeps the bitcoin for a long time is the one who has patience and they will get the result of his patience
perfect999

Activity: 1596
Merit: 299

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:18:56 PM

The benefit could make you a millionaire. Remember way back when bitcoin cost only 50 dollars and you bought even 1 coin. That coin today almost cost a 6000 dollars which your 50 dollars could have been. Also this is because bitcoin is constantly growing since then.
The most important factor of saving bitcoin for long time is that it keeps increasing in value and in the way the owner keeps getting profit without doing any hard work. Bitcoin even in the passive form i.e. while hibernating in the wallet can generate profits that no other coin can do with trading, holding etc. in short, if you really want to be a millionaire, keep holding bitcoin for years.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:05:26 PM

The benefit could make you a millionaire. Remember way back when bitcoin cost only 50 dollars and you bought even 1 coin. That coin today almost cost a 6000 dollars which your 50 dollars could have been. Also this is because bitcoin is constantly growing since then.
The most important factor of saving bitcoin for long time is that it keeps increasing in value and in the way the owner keeps getting profit without doing any hard work. Bitcoin even in the passive form i.e. while hibernating in the wallet can generate profits that no other coin can do with trading, holding etc. in short, if you really want to be a millionaire, keep holding bitcoin for years.

Bitcoin is beater to save the future purposes. It will become grownup the process it the easy to work and you will learn you will get more information for the future income gaining. Bitcoin is the future currency it will incress the prices value. So it will use the all country some country is not accept. But it will accept the coming future. It good for the future growth.   

Engand

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:59:59 PM

Bitcoins advantage of saving it for a lengthy time?Effectively, it has large possibilities of multiplying its worth when stored for a more time interval of time. Traders alike would feel that it is much better to gamble with the cash they have than go away it not earning at all. This situation presupposes that the financial capacity of buyers are in tact. 
jimn

Activity: 360
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:07:42 PM

There is a clear benefit of saving bitcoin for a long time, obviously you make huge profit this way. Check the Bitcoin's price chart since 2010 until now, it is increasing from less than 1$ to over 5000$ actually. You can imagine how much profit generated the people who bought in 2010 for example

████████████████
                           ████████████████████████
                    ████████                      ██████
                   █████                █████       ███████
               █████                 █████████            ███
            ████   █████   ██████████████████████           ████
           ████   █████████████████████████████████          ████
         ███      ███████████         █████████████████         ████
         ██       ███████████        ██████████     ████████████  ███
       ███        ████████████████████       ██       ██████████   ███
      ████      █████████       ██████       ████     ███████████   ██
     ████     ████    ██     ███     ██████████████████████████     ███
     ██       ████   ███     ████    ██████    ███    █████████      ███
   ███      ████     ████████████████████████  ███      ████████      ███
   ███   ███████████████     ███████████████████████   ███   ███      ███
  ████ █████████████   ██   ██████████████████ ███████████   ████     ████
  ████ ███████████     ███████████        ████████    ████   ████       ██
  ████ ███████████     █████ ████          ███████    █████  ████       ██
  ████   ██████████  ████████████          ████████████   ██████████    ██
  ████    █████   ██████   ██████          ████  █████    ███████████   ██
  ████     ████    █████   ███████       █████████████     ██████████ ████
   ███     ████    ██████████ ███████████████████  ███    ███████████ ████
   ███      ████   ██    ██████████████████  ██    ████████████████   ███
   ████     █████████    ████████████████████████ ██████    █████     ███
     ██     █████████      ██    ████████ ████████████     ████      ███
      ███   ████████████████████████████  ████     ███    ███       ██
      ████  ██████████████████████   ████████      ███ █████       ███
       ████ ███████████      ███      █████████████████████      ████
         ███████████████     ████    █████   ██████████████      ███
          ████         ███████████████        ██████████████   ████
           ████         ████████████████     ██████████████  ████
              █████         ███████████████████       ██  █████
               █████         █████████████              █████
                   ██████       ██████             ███████
                        ██████████████  ████████████
                            ██████████████████████
Gaze Coin

BLOCKCHAIN-VR/AR TOKEN 

=
  [Facebook][Twitter][Telegram]
[Reddit] [Steemit]
arlinxoha

Activity: 402
Merit: 101

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:09:22 PM

Yes of course!
Bitcoin gives us savings facilities for a long time. Because if you spend long time investing in bitcoin, you can save and even earn a lot of money. Bitcoin prices are increasing day by day.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:24:51 PM

Come share your thoughts

People hold their bitcoins for long time because they  want to make their savings more profitable and if they think that it's hign enougn to sell, they only sell it into higher price than the price before they put their savings in their wallets.
Of course, why do I need to sell my Bitcoin at the price lower than my buy price? It means I will not have profits from Bitcoin after invested into it, unless I know the price of Bitcoin can falls down and I can buy back more amount of Bitcoin, I will accept to sell my Bitcoin with small loss.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████