Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:18:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin benefit of saving for a long time?  (Read 82240 times)
Budugbass

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:30:58 AM

Surely it may be for those who keep bitcoin in their wallets for a long time it's geared to get a greater profit in exploiting the fluctuating bitcoin price over time which tends leads to higher price next time, I think it could be the reason. Has been proven also many people nowadays are benefiting from bitcoin simply by holding and selling it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:53:40 AM

there are so many benefits they will be able to save for a long time, we know the price of bitcoin keeps fluctuating, but the bitcoin growth is very good today and the value of bitcoin keeps increasing, it could be an opportunity for us to make a profit, lots of new people joins into bitcoin and the market demand for bitcoin is sure to increase and it could trigger a bitcoin rise, I think saving it and holding it for a long time and waiting until bitcoin prices increase, right choice
Chienna

Activity: 256

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:11:02 AM

why so many people store their bitcoin in their wallet for a long time, whether the benefits will they get?

Come share your thoughts

I store my bitcoin on my wallet because I want to save my money. Also, everyday the currency of bitcoin change so its better to store it for the lucky that make your money be bigger. Saving money is really important for me because in case of emergency there's a way to get money. If you save a lot there's a lot of profit that you can get like increasing your money and you can save a lot.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:16:18 AM

I think if we save Bitcoin for a long time there is a chance of its fluctuated nature. So if we invest bitcoin instead of saving this will good. If we are risk taking personality we should save it for a long time in wallets. There are so many reasons to save it for a long time if we have huge amount of bitcoin and its price goes up there is a chances of growth in profits.
Long term savings is always advisable for majority as only few are really good into monitoring the price and do the right timing.
Most of us has life outside crypto like we have a day job where we need to bust our asses 8 hours a day and when in trading we need to concentrate.
If you don't want to work for 8 hours everyday then you need to build up a solid protection in financial like your emergency fund and have some insurance after building that then you need to have a capital for trading cryptocurrencies because it will become the possible replacement for your current job because it is possible to earn up to double the amount of your salary.
Bitcoin price is growing every day and mostly experts predict that the price of bitcoin would be above $5000 at the end of this year and if we note the growing nature of bitcoin so we can easily conclude that the prediction would be so much close to reality. In this regard I think saving of bitcoin may be proved extremely beneficial in future for someone. So bitcoin should be saved for future earnings.
anti-scam

Activity: 476

COINECT

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:24:46 AM

why so many people store their bitcoin in their wallet for a long time, whether the benefits will they get?

Come share your thoughts

I store my bitcoin on my wallet because I want to save my money. Also, everyday the currency of bitcoin change so its better to store it for the lucky that make your money be bigger. Saving money is really important for me because in case of emergency there's a way to get money. If you save a lot there's a lot of profit that you can get like increasing your money and you can save a lot.

I do the same with you, and this is important.
because human life is full of the unexpected. and Bitcoin is an asset to save your money. other than that there is hope that Bitcoin prices will rise further.

▄▄▓▓▄▄   ▄▓▓▓▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀    ▀▓▓▓▀   ▀▓▓▓▄
         ▄▓▓▀▀        ▐▓         ▀▓▓▓
         ▓▓   ░▓▓▒    ▐▓     ▓▓░   ▐▓
         ▓▓    ░▀▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▀▀    ▐▓
      ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▓▓▀     ▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▄   ▀▀    ▀▓▓░
    ▓▓        ▓▓▓░    ▐▓     ▀▓▓▄        ▓░
    ▓▓▄▄▄    ▐▓░   ▄▓▄▓▓▒▄▓▄   ▓▓░   ▄▄▄▄▓░
    ▓▓▀▀▀    ▐▓░   ▀▀▀▓▓▒▀▀    ▓▓░   ▀▀▀▒▓░
    ▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄   ▐▓    ▄▓▓▓▀       ░▓░
    ▀▓▓▄▄  ▄▓▄   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓▒   ▓▄   ▄▓▓▓░
        ▀▓▓▓▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓░   ▀▀▓▓▓▀░
         ▓▓    ▄▓▓▓   ▐▓    ▓▓▄░   ▐▓░░
         ▀▓▄   ▀▓     ▐▓     ▀▀   ▄▓▓░
           ▀▓▓▓▄      ▓▓░      ▄▓▓▀░
               ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀░▓▓▓▄▓▓▓░
COINECT
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
AI-based decentralized
arbitrage trading system
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
█              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
fishbonez11

Activity: 322
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:33:54 AM

The benefit of saving bitcoin for a long time is that the value of bitcoin that you put in your wallet increases overtime compared to your initial investment. You foresee that there will be high and low prices but you believe that change is constant and that the price would still increase afterall. This method is usually done by people who do not want to take risks every so often, or by those who would not want to take watch and do buying and selling in every fluctuation of bitcoin price. I have read a book that this actually is the surest way to increase your money. I just don't know if it still holds true practically.
quarkyplum

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:00:01 AM

Come share your thoughts

because human life is full of the unexpected. and Bitcoin is an asset to save your money. other than that there is hope that Bitcoin prices will rise further.
Bitcoin is not an asset to save your money, if you want to save your money into asset, go to Gold will better than Bitcoin. First, Bitcoin is an asset for investment, sometimes, the volatility of Bitcoin can make it become a speculation type than investment. So, you can not save your money at here.
bitalive

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:23:09 AM

Bitcoin is more than just another Savings Instrument, it's investment - if you don't invest, bitcoin is just another paper money savings bond to you.
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:35:58 AM

I think not, bitcoin is also beneficial if we keep it for a short time, for example that happens with today that goes up over $ 340 in 24 hours, but if we keep for a long time then we can get profit up to hundreds of percent.
Yeah we cannot say saving for long is beneficial or not just observe the trending of prices when the price continuously goes up then that's the time to save longer because for the next few months your BTC will double, but when the prices goes to a roller coaster ride it is beneficial to hold short because you will earn it in just short time.  

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:34:42 AM

I think not, bitcoin is also beneficial if we keep it for a short time, for example that happens with today that goes up over $ 340 in 24 hours, but if we keep for a long time then we can get profit up to hundreds of percent.
Yeah we cannot say saving for long is beneficial or not just observe the trending of prices when the price continuously goes up then that's the time to save longer because for the next few months your BTC will double, but when the prices goes to a roller coaster ride it is beneficial to hold short because you will earn it in just short time. 
There is no assurance that the price of bitcoin will go up in the next months or the price of bitcoin will be double. It is just about the trust and beliefs that you have for bitcoin and if you have good beliefs in bitcoin and if you trust bitcoin that much then it is possible to you to hold bitcoin for a long time and if you will ask me, i believed also in bitcoin and i can see a good future with bitcoin so i am holding bitcoin and having a lot of patience.
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:09:38 AM

The benefit of saving bitcoin for a lomg time, is no doubt its capital gains, if we look at those people who started investing in 2009, wherein bitcoin was very cheap, we can see them nownas millionaires if they hodl. As of now, the price of bitcoin alrady breahed 6000usd, to many that price is already high, but if you bought it a few years ago, you now have an enormous capital gain, the same is also tru even if you buy bitcoin now at its value, just wait a few years after you purchase, the price will still go up, and you will have capital gains, but it is up to you on how you want to invest it. We should also keep in mind the saying, money you save now, will save you tomorrow, it is also true.with.bitcoin.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 01:03:34 PM

I think the only reason they are saving bitcoin is because of a high return of investment. They buy bitcoin and hold it for a long time because they believe that the price of bitcoin after a year or two will increase which is a good strategy.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:33:03 PM

I think the only reason they are saving bitcoin is because of a high return of investment. They buy bitcoin and hold it for a long time because they believe that the price of bitcoin after a year or two will increase which is a good strategy.

Well its always about profit. When you make an investment, your objective would be to make profits from that and that's why many people are interested in bitcoin. It can't be denied that bitcoin's profitability is there for us to take advantage of and a good way to do it is to just stay put and let your btcs work for you

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
lanyounanhai

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:02:34 PM

Saving bitcoin will get a big profit in the future. I buy some bitcoins when they were 400 usd but now they nearly get 10.000 usd. So i belive in kepping bitcoin is the best way for investment and profit growth
Catswold

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:17:37 PM

Saving bitcoin will get a big profit in the future. I buy some bitcoins when they were 400 usd but now they nearly get 10.000 usd. So i belive in kepping bitcoin is the best way for investment and profit growth

Yup even I bought when the price of bitcoins was around $300 2 years back and I am still saving those coins in my wallet and if I sell them now then I will be making huge profits but I believe that price can go much higher in coming months and that would be the best time to sell bitcoins.
Bestwishes745

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:25:38 PM

Come share your thoughts

Bitcoin is not an asset to save your money, if you want to save your money into asset, go to Gold will better than Bitcoin. First, Bitcoin is an asset for investment, sometimes, the volatility of Bitcoin can make it become a speculation type than investment. So, you can not save your money at here.
Bitcoin and all the other crypto currencies are called digital assets so BTC is an asset just in a different form than usual.  If a person will spend his money on bitcoin and then keep it for long, he will become a real rich guy. This is what facts say. In the present period, nothing can be more helpul than buying bitcoin and holding them for a good duration of time. It improve sthe financial level of the holder as we can Google some examples.
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:56:53 PM

Yup even I bought when the price of bitcoins was around $300 2 years back and I am still saving those coins in my wallet and if I sell them now then I will be making huge profits but I believe that price can go much higher in coming months and that would be the best time to sell bitcoins.
I guess if saving for a long time with bitcoin will make you rich. To the extent that you are earning lots of it. For sure you link your bitcoin with altcoins and trade some of it so that you can get more income or profit from it. The benefit of bitcoin is the nice profit it has and would definitely make you understand how important money is and you'll get to know more in disciplining yourself. Bitcoin is not only teaches us to earn and make profits but it teaches us to grow open minded individuals by controlling ourselves in anything we can and I think that's the best benefit it taught us so far.
TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:48:09 AM

Come share your thoughts

I believe that saving bitcoins is better.  As it's prices are skyrocketing.  Bitcoin is become a major investment plan in last few years. It's global currency, There's many advantages of bitcoin that's vey helpful to our daily lives. That's why bitcoin is the most know and most valuable digital currency in the cryptocurreny world. Although the fee per transaction is quite high, this is the biggest disadvantage of btc. The biggest advantage of btc is that users can sit in one place and still be able to make transactions easily and make a significant profit.easy transaction. It's price keeps increasing and increasing. If you have bitcoin or invest in bitcoin your money may double or triple.  You can use bitcoin as a mode payment.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:20:43 AM

Come share your thoughts

I believe that saving bitcoins is better.  As it's prices are skyrocketing.  Bitcoin is become a major investment plan in last few years. It's global currency, There's many advantages of bitcoin that's vey helpful to our daily lives. That's why bitcoin is the most know and most valuable digital currency in the cryptocurreny world. Although the fee per transaction is quite high, this is the biggest disadvantage of btc. The biggest advantage of btc is that users can sit in one place and still be able to make transactions easily and make a significant profit.easy transaction. It's price keeps increasing and increasing. If you have bitcoin or invest in bitcoin your money may double or triple.  You can use bitcoin as a mode payment.
There are a lot of potential in the future therefore we have to invest now, anyone who understand the potential profit bitcoin will bring to
their investment will not hesitate to put their money at risk, it's risky but the reward is extremely good so it's worth taking the risk.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:17:47 AM

So much benefit if they would do that,maybe 10x or greater than that.Some people save their bitcoin rather than investing because they wNt it more secured and afraid of losing.
Well I don’t think so to keep bitcoin for as long time because bitcoin has a good quality that it can change his price in a week so fast saving can give you fast profit and day by day bitcoin price is going high so just need little focus on market trade when you come to know that the price is low so buy and wait for a little time when the price go then sell it out.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: