Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:45:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin benefit of saving for a long time?  (Read 82240 times)
lady Royal

Activity: 720
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 08:19:29 AM

why so many people store their bitcoin in their wallet for a long time, whether the benefits will they get?

Come share your thoughts

Well I guess those are the people who invest in Bitcoins for a very long time and save their money in Bitcoins and just forget that they have something in Bitcoin have money in their bank as well, they are the investors of long run they just invest money and forget about it and after a year or so they come back and earns profit.
well if you save for a long time you can be millionaire  Cool

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■   .PRIVATE SALE is LIVE.   ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
..Skynet..
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
.CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fusepay

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:23:05 AM

Just look at all the none moved in years Bitcoin in wallets, are these people saving and waiting or are they simply lost, there was some talk of claiming old accounts, I am not sure on the progress or processes involved in this. Lots of money just sitting there stale, hopefully the owners will wake up.
Kr8os

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 11:51:40 PM

That's probably a safe bet until all the Bitcoins have been released, then you will have to account for deflation. But until then, yeah, you should hold onto it.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:55:39 AM

The benefit could make you a millionaire. Remember way back when bitcoin cost only 50 dollars and you bought even 1 coin. That coin today almost cost a 6000 dollars which your 50 dollars could have been. Also this is because bitcoin is constantly growing since then.
I wish I invested when bitcoin had that price even if I did not bought enough to make me a millionaire I will still get amazing profits but since I did not then I’m like most people here in the forum trying to get bitcoin the hard way and putting all my effort behind it.
tengek37

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:03:21 AM

Yes it is true because in my opinion there are several factors that support it such as halving day where the amount of bitcoin will be reduced by half on each block of mine and will continue periodically until the mine block can not produce bitcoin again, and that I think is making bitcoin prices will continue to rise, making it suitable for long-term investments.
bitalive

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:09:03 AM

People store bitcoins in their wallet as saving for future and when bitcoin price reaches higher in the market, they sell their holdings for a profit.
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:15:20 AM

The nicest way to do is to save, if I was able to know bitcoin earlier in my life then I will store bitcoin when it was around 1000$  and then sell it this days. The very big benefit also is if there are person who invested 5-10 btc before and then sell it today then they are now called millionaire, patience is a virtue. But, we all know that bitcoin will rise again so let us invest again and store for the big benefits are to come.
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:35:18 AM

why so many people store their bitcoin in their wallet for a long time, whether the benefits will they get?

Come share your thoughts

You can not ensure that if you are going to save your bitcoin for a long time, you'll earn bigtime. It is because the value is said to volatile meaning that it is sometimes high and somtimes low. If you really want to benefit from saving, make sure that you are watching every change of value on the market so that you may know when is the right time to get all your bitcoin to avoid potentially losing it for some reasons.
Duogembrot

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:39:47 AM

Come share your thoughts

yes of course because the bitcoin price is increasing from year to year, you can see and prove it by looking bitcoin graph from 2009 until 2017 it is profitable what percent if you have bitcoin from 2009? it's the same if we have bitcoin in this year and sell it in the coming year.
criza

Activity: 574
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:43:29 AM

Come share your thoughts

Those people store their bitcoin in their wallet because they still hoping that it would increase. We all know that the value of bitcoin volatile so keeping your bitcoin for a long time may either increase your income or decrease it. It is unpredictable so it would be better if you would be smart whether you are going to take your bitcoin already or not. Many people regret sometimes because they can see that the value of bitcoin is still increasing.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Star_Bucks

Activity: 263
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:47:11 AM

Come share your thoughts

Ofcourse the value would increase so your current bitcoin will also do. But even though it is continuously increasing, you should still consider the fact that there are times where bitcoin's value goes down hard, just like what happened when bicoin was banned in China. The value dropped so hard and many became scared leading them to get their bitcoin right away. But look now, the value is high and you should probably regret it if you've gotten your bitcoin already.
SkyFlakes

Activity: 307
Merit: 101

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:53:02 AM

Come share your thoughts

Probably because people aims to have better amount of profit knowing bitcoincan make them profitable qwithoutqworking outside people tend to save bitcoin for it to double it's price for the next few monthsif bitcoin will raise its value of course.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Lasvista

Activity: 396
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:56:56 AM

Yes the holding of bitcoins will give you a lot of benefits. Just like double the price and lifting the value of the btc you hold. Additionally you will also receive free coins. Just like BCC and BTG are currently in the fork. And these free coins are worth the price. Like BCC at 0.1 BTC each value. And BTG at $ 480 is also worth the price. I mean that you hold 5BTC. you will receive a 2,500 $ worth of BTG and that's free and you have nothing to do.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:55:00 PM

The most logical thing to do is to save/hodl it for a long time since bitcoin is deflationary and will increase in price in due time but it is probably a case by case situation. Say, a person might cash out his coins if he really needed the money or spend it on gambling sites or just needed the money to start another business.

If you compare saving your money in banks and saving it in bitcoin then there is a huge difference. Savings in bitcoin can have a nice return especially if you save it for the long time because you may already have multiply your money many times whereas when you save your money in bank then your money would have lesser value because of inflation and tax as well that is charge against your interest. I consider saving bitcoin as long as it is profitable because there are so many people who are positive about the price going up and because it is not yet in mass adoption, there is still a room for it to increase much higher because also of the limited supply and strong demand.

There are times when I need to cash out because of some unavoidable expenses but most of the time I would just save my bitcoin earnings as investment for it to grow in value and still accumulating as much as I can because there is still a lot of opportunities especially in this forum with signature and bounty campaigns.
This is the right approach, sometimes I need to spend some bitcoin, there is no way around that but if I can avoid it I do it, that way my small earnings keep accumulating and with time I have been able to generate slightly more bitcoin every month despite the rising prices so if I keep this pace for a long time I know that I’m going to have a better life for me and my family.
You do not need to save your Bitcoin forever, sometimes, try use it and enjoy the reward from your work, it can helps you feel comfortable and more motivation when you work. Finally, you also know a small amount can grow to a large amount of Bitcoin in someday, so, do not forget save your Bitcoin too.
That is a different approach and if it works for you then that is fine, but I prefer to save all my bitcoin that way I will be able to get something that I really want, something that I can pass to my future children, a house, now saving enough bitcoin for that is going to take me a lot of time but I’m on my way to reach my goal and I know that someday that will happen.
Trela
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:18:09 PM

Come share your thoughts

I believe that saving bitcoins is better.  As it's prices are skyrocketing.  Bitcoin is become a major investment plan in last few years. It's global currency, There's many advantages of bitcoin that's vey helpful to our daily lives. That's why bitcoin is the most know and most valuable digital currency in the cryptocurreny world. Although the fee per transaction is quite high, this is the biggest disadvantage of btc. The biggest advantage of btc is that users can sit in one place and still be able to make transactions easily and make a significant profit.easy transaction. It's price keeps increasing and increasing. If you have bitcoin or invest in bitcoin your money may double or triple.  You can use bitcoin as a mode payment.
There are a lot of potential in the future therefore we have to invest now, anyone who understand the potential profit bitcoin will bring to
their investment will not hesitate to put their money at risk, it's risky but the reward is extremely good so it's worth taking the risk.
The higher the risk, the higher the profit, it is the rule for any marketplace and any investment form on the world. Bitcoin is just affected by this rule and you can take advantage this theory to make profits from Bitcoin. However, can you ready with the risk of this market? It can makes you lose all you money if you are not careful.

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
Protect Your Privacy With Decentralized Internet Protocol
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global
swordling143

Activity: 360

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:46:06 PM

Come share your thoughts

Well other than the fact that they have saving, there no more benefits. I think they are saving it believing that in the future, bitcoin’s value will be more higher. So, why not save to invest for the future.
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:46:49 PM

Come share your thoughts

So many people stored their Bitcoin in their wallet mostly because they want to make profit when the market value of Bitcoin increase as compared to when they bought them. This is because they see it as an investment that can yield good return at the end of the day and which is exactly what is happening now.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:01:58 PM

Come share your thoughts

I believe that saving bitcoins is better.  As it's prices are skyrocketing.  Bitcoin is become a major investment plan in last few years. It's global currency, There's many advantages of bitcoin that's vey helpful to our daily lives. That's why bitcoin is the most know and most valuable digital currency in the cryptocurreny world. Although the fee per transaction is quite high, this is the biggest disadvantage of btc. The biggest advantage of btc is that users can sit in one place and still be able to make transactions easily and make a significant profit.easy transaction. It's price keeps increasing and increasing. If you have bitcoin or invest in bitcoin your money may double or triple.  You can use bitcoin as a mode payment.
There are a lot of potential in the future therefore we have to invest now, anyone who understand the potential profit bitcoin will bring to
their investment will not hesitate to put their money at risk, it's risky but the reward is extremely good so it's worth taking the risk.
The higher the risk, the higher the profit, it is the rule for any marketplace and any investment form on the world. Bitcoin is just affected by this rule and you can take advantage this theory to make profits from Bitcoin. However, can you ready with the risk of this market? It can makes you lose all you money if you are not careful.
If you are dedicated to your investment then you should be in control of your self together with your self confidence and self control with the right knowledge. You will likely to become a successful person while benefiting bitcoin with the use of your knowledge. Through time you will learn more about of what is the essence of investing, either it could be ups or down you will handle it with ease because you are well experience at this scenario. You might lose something but you will gain more than what you lose.

naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:31:25 AM

I think saving it for a long time can have a negative and positive impact. The negatives could be that bitcoin prices go down dramatically and positively when bitcoin prices soar that we can profit by selling them or converting into local currency. Better if you keep long bitcoin don't be too long, afraid later bitcoin prices drop and you will regret, want to profit but even loss. But we must be sure that future bitcoin will keep increasing and hopefully there will be no price offspring on bitcoin.
“HODLING” is one of the ways people tends to make money through Bitcoin, and there is no much risk in it. While doing it, you’re already aware of the fact that the price will drop sometimes, and will also rise back to high rate.
Gondwanaland

Activity: 354

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:02:27 AM

Come share your thoughts

People save the bitcoin for the long time it take the risk that bitcoin in future will increase. If the bitcoin increase they can  make more money. They store bitcoin for their saving also.

RATEONIUM              Twitter       Telegram     Reddit   
GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT
██  ██ SERVICE RATING PLATFORM Gothic ██  ██
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: