Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:36:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin benefit of saving for a long time?  (Read 82238 times)
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:01:05 AM

why so many people store their bitcoin in their wallet for a long time, whether the benefits will they get?

Come share your thoughts

they are sending bitcoin in online wallets because they want to play bitcoin as a long term and sell it when bitcoin is very expensive, keeping in a virtual wallet is safer than storing it in the market.
There is not much benefit in storing bitcoin for a long time, except that you will be making profits every time the price rate of bitcoin increases, and it had been increasing seriously since September. Lastly I checked it, it was already at the rate of $8,000+. As I’m seeing it, Bitcoin might reach the rate of $10,000 by the end of this year 2017.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mikaeltomcruz12

Activity: 556
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:21:34 AM

Because of the continues price high of this in the market they are waiting for much higher price of this in market. As of now many people believing in Bitcoin that's why the price of this is getting better and better.
sabarr

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:10:50 AM

why so many people store their bitcoin in their wallet for a long time, whether the benefits will they get?

Come share your thoughts

they keep in a long time may they wait to be able to get more profits and save for a long time it will be profitable with an ever-increasing price
VayneAurelius

Activity: 139
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:38:04 AM

Well let's face the reality that the price of BTC today is so high. We can convert if we need but saving it for a long time might also be good if and only if the price will get higher. But still there is a possibility that the price will go down.
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:27:45 PM

The benefit of saving bitcoin for a longer time is that we will get more profits.As the price keeps on rising so saving it for a longer time will automatically increase the amount of profits that we will earn.
other than that the benefits of bitcoin savings are gaining profit when we see that bitcoin prices reach high. so we also need to monitor bitcoin prices like how, up or down. if bitcoin prices go up we will benefit from saving and we redeem to our country's currency.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Saveplus

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:36:53 PM

Some users of  bitcoin save in their wallet for a long period of time waiting for increasing of value.To gained more profit and higher value of bitcoin.It will benefit them if their savings in bitcoin would be more profitable if they would save in their wallet for rising up or falling down of price.
wdnj

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:55:54 PM

what do youthink if you are holding a hundred usd worth of bitcoin way back 2010! where are you now and whats your status in life ? i hope i can be on that time Cheesy i want to be i want it ! SO NOW YOU KNOW WHAT I WILL BE WIshing if i can to a fairy Cheesy
I don’t know about bankroll but in my opinion the best method of making money with bitcoin is by simply keeping in your wallet for a long time and keep in mind that you are just going to sue it when the prices are really very high or you are struck by financial problems. Bitcoin has also helped me a lot in living a life that I used to dream about. Now I am going to earn more and more bitcoin.
CowboyKiller

Activity: 463
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:10:34 PM

what do youthink if you are holding a hundred usd worth of bitcoin way back 2010! where are you now and whats your status in life ? i hope i can be on that time Cheesy i want to be i want it ! SO NOW YOU KNOW WHAT I WILL BE WIshing if i can to a fairy Cheesy
I don’t know about bankroll but in my opinion the best method of making money with bitcoin is by simply keeping in your wallet for a long time and keep in mind that you are just going to sue it when the prices are really very high or you are struck by financial problems. Bitcoin has also helped me a lot in living a life that I used to dream about. Now I am going to earn more and more bitcoin.
I do not think so, we are putting money to investing, it is not a gamble to take high risk and investing a lot of money without any strategy. Plan, strategy, stop loss price, trading skills ... are the requirement to become the investor in Bitcoin. Do not let some profits earned past time make you thought all things easy.
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:59:38 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2017, 07:53:04 AM by ArnoldChippy

Untill these days i make bitcoin as a cost savings. Whilst learning about altcoin buying and selling, i want to have good earnings from bitcoin like my friends.
to me i think in present time holding bitcoin for a long time will be more and more profitable. We can in fact get a good profit after a long time, because bitcoin still have good potential to increase. people still interested to invest money in bitcoin. they still confident about the price of bitcoin, new comers are entering in bitcoin world which is increasing the demand of bitcoin and therefore the price is also increasing from time to time.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:00:29 AM

I do not think we can get a huge profit in just over 3 years, compared with a mutual fund that takes at least 10 years to get 200% profit or gold that takes more than 25 years to get 100% profit.

even just within 1 year bitcoin has increased more than 600%. I remember when earlier in the year of 2017 bitcoin is still around $1000 and this time around $6000 even reached ATH $7500. so it's really been proven, bitcoin very profitable for the long term even short-term.
Yes I agree with you and it work as well because that’s what I’m doing here from a long time when the price go down then I start to buy bitcoin and I buy bitcoin as much as I can and then I keep it on hold for a long time and then I’m waiting for a right time when the price go high then I sell all my bitcoins and take a very good profit from it.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:17:15 AM

Untill these days i make bitcoin as a cost savings. Whilst learning about altcoin buying and selling, i want to have good earnings from bitcoin like my friends.

For now I have being spending the btc for my monthly expenses so that I could pay all the bills on or before time. BTC has certainly helped me to ease out on this zone but on other hand if I calculate that had I hold all the btc for a while in last 1 year it would have a fruitful considering the new highs it is making. Past is over will look for future.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:30:40 AM

Come share your thoughts

The answer is simple. Those who are holding their Bitcoin for a long period of time are wanting to earn huge profit in the future. Bitcoin's market value is continuously increasing as time is passing by. As it is increasing, the profit also becomes bigger. It is already proven by those who invested 4 years before that its market value is below a thousand of dollar and at this moment, it is now priced at 8000USD and surely their profit is now already big.
I agree with your opinion. Because by just storing it alone someone will get many benefits. and at other times bitcoin will reach $ 10,000 and many people will become rich just by saving bitcoin for a long time
Agreed! If we look at the market price of bitcoin since the time it was introduced to this world, then we’ll notice this thing that its market price is continuously increasing with each passing day. This actually means that if you are going to hold your bitcoins for some period of time, then you are going to have much more amount of money than you actually invested at that time. Saving is the best thing to do.

Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:05:23 AM

Come share your thoughts

This is quite easy to explain. The thing about bitcoin is, it is volatile. Now, being volatile has it's own advantage and disadvantage, but once used properly it could be an advantage or better yet become an investment. Due to it's price increase from time to time, people may invest on it and double or even triple the value of their money.
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:18:54 AM

Come share your thoughts

I chose to store bitcoin for a very long time and for my future savings, because saay eprcaya bitcoin will be very expensive, long-term play is safer than short-term play.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:33:48 AM

Biggest benefit is profit.

Just look at just this year price change from start of this year till now, and image that you invested in just one bitcoin back in January, good profit.
From this point only one thing is sure bitcoin wont go back down so easily it will continue to grow and keeping it and storing it good thing to do.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

wolfgang56

Activity: 248

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:50:08 PM

Come share your thoughts

As its price is getting higher and higher the value of bitcoin now is very expensive unlike before it is just barely 12$. But now what is the price of bitcoin, right? So if you hold bitcoin for a ling time there is a chance that you can be rich in no time

Inspector 2211

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:30:48 PM

Come share your thoughts

As its price is getting higher and higher the value of bitcoin now is very expensive unlike before it is just barely 12$. But now what is the price of bitcoin, right? So if you hold bitcoin for a ling time there is a chance that you can be rich in no time

Each and every user of bitcoins has a dream of getting rich in future and it was looking impossible before the existence of bitcoins and now bitcoins has given high hopes to all its investors and now they have a feeling that their dream can actually become a reality if they collect maximum bitcoins and save it for future and if price of bitcoins will go in millions in future then you can become rich even if you have only 1 btc in your wallet.

▄█▄
            ▄█ ▀█▀
     ▄ ▄███▄▄████▄▀ ▄▄▀▄
    ▀█▄████
██████▀▄█████▀▄▀
   ▄█▀▄
███████████████████▄
 ▄██▀█▀
▀▀▀███▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▀█▀▄
 ▄█▀▀   ▀█
███▀▄████████ █▀█▄▄
██▀  ▀ ▀ ▀
██████████▄   ▄▀▀█▄
     ▀ ▀
  ███▀▀▀▀▀████▌ ▄  ▀
          ████████████▌   █
        █████████████▀
        ▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀
           ▀▀  ▀▀
BTC-GREEN       ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄██████████████▄
  ▄██████
██████████████▄
 ▄███
███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Ecological Community in the Green Planet
❱❱❱❱❱❱     WHITEPAGE   |   ANN THREAD     ❰❰❰❰❰❰
           ▄███▄▄
       ▄▄█████████▄
      ▄████████████▌
   ▄█████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████
███████████████▄
▄████████████████████▀
███████████████████████▀
 ▀▀██████▀██▌██████▀
   ▀██▀▀▀  ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
           ██
           ██▌
          ▐███▄
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:32:27 PM

For now I have being spending the btc for my monthly expenses so that I could pay all the bills on or before time. BTC has certainly helped me to ease out on this zone but on other hand if I calculate that had I hold all the btc for a while in last 1 year it would have a fruitful considering the new highs it is making. Past is over will look for future.
I think it is a good decision if you are using bitcoin for fulfilling your need, we earn money to facilitate our life. Although it is a fact that bitcoin is the best option to hold for the future. In fact bitcoin has the potential to continue giving us good profit that is not possible from anything else. I think we should hold buy bitcoin without extra money because the price can continue increasing.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
bakunawaaa

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:52:19 PM

Because the price of bitcoin continously rises. We are approaching the 21 million bitcoin limit. Pretty soon the supply of bitcoin will rapidly drop and the price will dramatically increase.
jhoesuahubilla

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:55:39 PM

Come share your thoughts

Bitcoin has the potential to grow and develop more in the future. That means its price can also go higher. Holding and saving bitcoin for now can make you gain a lot of profit in the future. Also, bitcoin's purpose is for the future. If you have a lot of bitcoin in the future, you will have a better life.
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: