Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:29:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HONEY] Honey 2.0 - Featuring PoS 3.0 - Sweet!  (Read 98300 times)
Crypto Latino

Activity: 197
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:36:35 PM

been staking the coin since the beginning all good but having problems syncing without a boot strap why is that?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Blockhunter

Activity: 871
Merit: 505

Founder of Incakoin

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 06:27:06 PM

Downloaded the wallet by this link, everything is synchronized perfectly.
There were no problems and errors with stunk of the block's.
4 connections downloaded from this link ^ added .conf file 4 connections zero sync  Huh

https://YankeeSeed.com
Cannabis Genetics
Blockhunter

Founder of Incakoin

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 06:28:08 PM

4 connections downloaded from this link ^ added .conf file 4 connections zero sync  Huh
edit: 8 connections now

Cannabis Genetics
andybut

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:28:48 PM

It isn't working. Do I need any special setting for wallet synchronization?
andybut

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:40:22 PM

4 connections downloaded from this link ^ added .conf file 4 connections zero sync  Huh
edit: 8 connections now

Could you show your wallet connection setting (options/network)?
heratys111

Activity: 164
Merit: 71

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:50:54 AM
Last edit: February 14, 2018, 05:06:48 AM by heratys111

It sure would be sweet if other miners of this chain pool-hopped or distributed the hash more wisely/broadly. When Coffeepool finds blocks in too quick succession it gooses the difficulty up to levels such that few blocks are mined and mostly only staked blocks mint new Honey.  The one pool being utterly dominant actually acts against the interest of miners as a group.

Until just a few moments ago, it had been 70 mins since the last PoW block, the difficulty was 153K, getmininginfo thought the net hash was 4.36 TH/s, and people began to slowly drop away from Coffeepool because they weren't getting the instant gratification they thought they'd have.   Meanwhile Cryptohub's pool sits there forlorn with 3% of the two pools' hash -- it's calculator available to show the comparatively minuscule estimated daily reward for such a high difficulty.

Way to go team!  Roll Eyes Tongue   On to mining something that's a better use of time and resources...

▐▐▐▐ CrocodileCash ▐▐▐▐
Fast and cheap ^_^ ▐  Aggressive, non-hyperinflationary 12% PoS ("Strength in Basking") ▐  4.4 million current supply ▐  SHA-256 PoW -- Making old ASICs great again
cryptoburst61

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:51:20 PM

When is dev going to post the big announcement ? he say this months ago now but nothing  Sad i hope it is something good because we wait so long for something to happen with honey coin. 
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 09:42:35 PM

When is dev going to post the big announcement ? he say this months ago now but nothing  Sad i hope it is something good because we wait so long for something to happen with honey coin. 

We all just need to be patient and wait a while longer. I'm sure it won't be too long now before we see the dev come here with an update and while we wait you can keep staking and earning them extra Honey. I know the dev is very busy working on Coinexchange and Blas but he will find time to work on Honey as well. All good things take time!

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Alterberg

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:45:05 PM

this coin is traded on any exchange? I have a lot of coins in my local wallet, but I can not exchange them.
vella85

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 09:56:30 PM

this coin is traded on any exchange? I have a lot of coins in my local wallet, but I can not exchange them.

This coin is trading on Coinexchange at the moment, Honey was also trading on Novaexchange before they closed up shop but are now coming back however they have delisted Honey which was a shame as Nova is a good exchange. Once the dev is done working on Honey, I think he will look to get Honey listed on more exchanges because we need more exchanges in the future.

https://www.coinexchange.io/market/HONEY/BTC

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Blockhunter

Founder of Incakoin

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 11:19:15 PM

This coin is trading on Coinexchange at the moment, Honey was also trading on Novaexchange before they closed up shop but are now coming back however they have delisted Honey which was a shame as Nova is a good exchange. Once the dev is done working on Honey, I think he will look to get Honey listed on more exchanges because we need more exchanges in the future.

cryptohub.online also has honey and they will stake your honey for you too if you can’t do it yourself.

Cannabis Genetics
vella85

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 11:19:22 PM

cryptohub.online also has honey and they will stake your honey for you too if you can’t do it yourself.

That's good to know as I didn't know they had Honey listed for trading on there. That is good that they can stake Honey for people but for me I would rather stake my owns coins and I'm against pool staking only because its best that we have more people staking their own coins to help support the network. I know a lot of people can't stake but when it comes to Honey it doesn't use up much resources as other staking coins with larger blockchains so right now anyone with a basic computer/laptop should be able to stake Honey easily.

AltCoin555

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:08:56 AM

Sorry, can't wait any longer for the official announcement. People here are getting restless.

Basically, Honey is teaming up with https://cryptocollectibles.io/
https://twitter.com/collectiblesdev/status/961093984578875393

This will allow more developers to converge on working on multiple coins at once (more devs for Honey!), alongside promotions for these multiple staking coins.

I'm sure there are more details with an official announcement, but I had to put this out there with what I know.

Just keep staking!

Learn.
vitalis48pm

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:54:45 AM

Hello. My wallet yesterday became off-line. There are no active connections on the network. Therefore, there is no synchronization. Yesterday everything worked fine. There was a synchronization. The wallet version is the last one, in the config file settings are specified, which are indicated on the first page of the forum. What should I do? Thank you))
andybut

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:42:08 PM

Hi, guys!
How to config bat-file Claymore 11.0 for solo mining Honey like second coin?
I have next configuration but Claymore does not start.

EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool eth-eu1.nanopool.org:9999 -ewal 0x3432cf1873f2c5b1bd7c7401e4525555.andy1/12356@gmail.com -epsw x -etha 0 -allpools 1 -dpool http://127.0.0.1:40639

For Honey.config

daemon=1
server=1
listen=1
gen=0
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
rpcport=40639
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
port=40638
addnode=honey.thecryptochat.net
skybot13x

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:50:21 PM

how can we get honey traded on other exchanges

It will be hard to motivate exchanges to add honey since there isn't much trading activity right now. Even on coinexchange there is only $400 USD in honey/btc trading today. This probably adds up to maybe a few dollars in fees.

After we see dev's big announcement this might change.

Yeah that is the problem right now for Honey, the trading volume. However I think it will pick up once like you said we get the big announcement from the dev which I think we be in the next week or so. Then once the volume picks up we could try and get Honey listed on more exchanges. Its a shame that when Nova exchange comes back that they won't be having Honey listed on there any more as they have delisted Honey already, not sure why as they still have a lot of dead coins listed on there but they delist Honey, doesn't make sense to me. Maybe once everything is in place we could try and get Honey relisted on Nova once again.

What does this coin have going for it besides a low market cap? I know you are all saying that the developer will return and focus on honey but what's the general direction for this I ask myself. Even if the blockchain works solid, there has to happen a lot in order for this to go up in value significantly. Are there any big plans?

Well right now there is nothing really going for Honey. However like we have said, the dev is going to make an announcement very soon on where Honey is at and hopefully then we'll see what future plans he has for the coin but right now all we can do is wait and if you have some Honey start staking to earn the rewards which most of us are doing. Yes right now Honey is a gamble because no one knows whats going on but it could be a gamble that pays off big in the near future.

Regarding the update from the dev has there been any ETA as to when he is going to announce it?

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
vella85

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 11:23:24 PM

It will be hard to motivate exchanges to add honey since there isn't much trading activity right now. Even on coinexchange there is only $400 USD in honey/btc trading today. This probably adds up to maybe a few dollars in fees.

Yeah that is the problem right now for Honey, the trading volume. However I think it will pick up once like you said we get the big announcement from the dev which I think we be in the next week or so. Then once the volume picks up we could try and get Honey listed on more exchanges. Its a shame that when Nova exchange comes back that they won't be having Honey listed on there any more as they have delisted Honey already, not sure why as they still have a lot of dead coins listed on there but they delist Honey, doesn't make sense to me. Maybe once everything is in place we could try and get Honey relisted on Nova once again.

What does this coin have going for it besides a low market cap? I know you are all saying that the developer will return and focus on honey but what's the general direction for this I ask myself. Even if the blockchain works solid, there has to happen a lot in order for this to go up in value significantly. Are there any big plans?

Well right now there is nothing really going for Honey. However like we have said, the dev is going to make an announcement very soon on where Honey is at and hopefully then we'll see what future plans he has for the coin but right now all we can do is wait and if you have some Honey start staking to earn the rewards which most of us are doing. Yes right now Honey is a gamble because no one knows whats going on but it could be a gamble that pays off big in the near future.

Regarding the update from the dev has there been any ETA as to when he is going to announce it?

Well no there was no time frame on when the dev will post the announcement but I am thinking that it will be soon. There seems to be more devs on board now that will be working with the Honey dev so I'm thinking we should get an update in the next month or so hopefully. 

skybot13x

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:02:07 PM

Well no there was no time frame on when the dev will post the announcement but I am thinking that it will be soon. There seems to be more devs on board now that will be working with the Honey dev so I'm thinking we should get an update in the next month or so hopefully. 

What makes you think that there are even more devs willing to work with the main dev?

██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
cryptostiltskin (OP)

Activity: 311
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:29:04 PM

UPDATE

I know you have all been very patient and I really really appreciate it!

This day I present to you the future of HONEY.

As you all know I took over BLAS which is now re-branding to ERA. The team that I have built out of that community is taking over all operations after the release of the new ERA chain. I will continue to support them with any work needed on the ERA chain itself.

I have also joined forces with a team of motivated individuals that have launched a collectible coin series and HONEY will be included into the project. This is a great concept and is very much along the lines of how I personally view altcoins. Please follow the collectibles series here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2424444.0.

This means that now I have help with all the things I could not keep up with before, such as web work, app development, marketing, social engagement, and more. There is a large community around the collectibles already that are excited about the collectible idea that will surely welcome you all with open arms! So go check out the project at

cryptocollectibles ann -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2424444.0
cryptocollectibles discord -> https://discord.gg/j6NFxuU

I will continue to provide updates here and the new HONEY wallet is almost ready. We will start testing on testnet within the next couple of weeks.
vella85

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 10:34:48 PM

UPDATE

I know you have all been very patient and I really really appreciate it!

This day I present to you the future of HONEY.

As you all know I took over BLAS which is now re-branding to ERA. The team that I have built out of that community is taking over all operations after the release of the new ERA chain. I will continue to support them with any work needed on the ERA chain itself.

I have also joined forces with a team of motivated individuals that have launched a collectible coin series and HONEY will be included into the project. This is a great concept and is very much along the lines of how I personally view altcoins. Please follow the collectibles series here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2424444.0.

This means that now I have help with all the things I could not keep up with before, such as web work, app development, marketing, social engagement, and more. There is a large community around the collectibles already that are excited about the collectible idea that will surely welcome you all with open arms! So go check out the project at

cryptocollectibles ann -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2424444.0
cryptocollectibles discord -> https://discord.gg/j6NFxuU

I will continue to provide updates here and the new HONEY wallet is almost ready. We will start testing on testnet within the next couple of weeks.

This is great to see dev!

Now people can relax knowing that there is some work being done on the project. Glad to also hear that the new honey wallet is complete as we have seen many newbies have and are having trouble getting started with the current wallet set up so once this new wallet is out, hopefully that will put an end to the difficulty of using the honey wallet.

Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: