Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:49:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: did you place all your funds into bitcoin?  (Read 123563 times)
East2011

Activity: 454
Merit: 10

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:23:03 PM

I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?
For me, it is too risky if you turn all you money in bitcoin. We don't know what will be the value of bitcoin in the coming months or years. If bitcoin will continue to grow its a huge payout for you. But what if bitcoin die?

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
yhoga45

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:41:53 PM

I’m newbie in cryptocurrency, and I’m bought my coins when they had a high price. From that I have conclusion if Bitcoin is better for investment (safer than the other). And my opinion if you want to make a lot of money you must do research with cheap coins.
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:52:21 PM

Honestly I placed mostly my savings from my bank to bitcoin but I also bought some altcoins some time last year because I read it in this forum to diversify your money into putting your eggs to as many baskets as you want for as long as those coins I bought have the potential to grow interest at least more than what I got when placing my money in the bank. So I started out with at least 70% of my money in bitcoin and the rest are into 4 different altcoins.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
binghope

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:42:51 PM

This is too risky. You know how many% win in this bitcoin investment. I think you should think again, do not use all your money to invest in bitcoin. In this market there are many risks, even the speculators bitcoin also have to lose. So use unspent money to invest in bitcoins. and holding up waiting for prices to rise.
xbudahx

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:33:34 PM

Can it be worth investing in another crypto currency? In general, investing in the crypto currency is a good solution. I suggest you learn more about other currencies.
cepedacharles

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:34:43 PM

It’s good to spend money on investments rather than spending randomly on unnecessary things, however if you are capable don’t focus in just one investment. Although bitcoin is a profitable investment but it’s risky due to its volatility. All investments in general are risky so you need to be smart, if one investment might fail then you still have backup.
Silverstar

Activity: 426

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:36:20 PM

If you have a lot of free money, then invest in bitcoin - this is a good decision to earn. If the money is not so much, then it is worth considering cheaper currencies.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
xbudahx

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:43:25 PM

If you have a lot of free money, then invest in bitcoin - this is a good decision to earn. If the money is not so much, then it is worth considering cheaper currencies.
I think no matter how much money you have. More benefits you get from investing in cheaper currency. On it you can earn faster.
Silverstar

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:46:13 PM
Merited by Charloz24 (2)

I think no matter how much money you have. More benefits you get from investing in cheaper currency. On it you can earn faster.
Yes, but as bitcoin grows very fast, you can earn fast enough. It's comfortable. You do not have to monitor the all-currency market. You have one currency and you work with it.

twitami1

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:48:12 PM

I think you missed the time to buy bitcoin. Now the price is rising constantly. While you are thinking about doing or not doing, its price will grow even more. I think you better consider something cheaper.
Rashid555

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:50:06 PM

I don't want to transfer all my money into bitcoin because bitcoin is also a very volatile currency so if it fall i will come to on road so because of this fear i want to use my money in some different things like bonds and the bank deposit and the crypto investment is also very profitable for the future and for now because i can cash out my all crypto easily through exchange i can sell my crypto instantly. bitcoin is the world famous currency and the people of the world are very interested in the crypto.

Silverstar

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:55:01 PM

I think you missed the time to buy bitcoin. Now the price is rising constantly. While you are thinking about doing or not doing, its price will grow even more. I think you better consider something cheaper.
But why? It seems to me that the price has not reached its maximum value. And this means that buying bitcoin now, you will earn tomorrow.Maybe it will not be such a big income, but it will.

xbudahx

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:57:53 PM

But why? It seems to me that the price has not reached its maximum value. And this means that buying bitcoin now, you will earn tomorrow.Maybe it will not be such a big income, but it will.
You see? not only I have this opinion. It is necessary to work on cheaper currency. To monitor its changes and with good growth, to sell it without thinking.
twitami1

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:00:10 PM

You see? not only I have this opinion. It is necessary to work on cheaper currency. To monitor its changes and with good growth, to sell it without thinking.
If you buy and sell constantly the currency by owning large amounts, then this can adversely affect its value. But on a cheap currency you can lose all your money. at all.
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:31:41 PM

If you buy and sell constantly the currency by owning large amounts, then this can adversely affect its value. But on a cheap currency you can lose all your money. at all.
I believe in bitcoin much more than any coins, but still did not put all money into it, yes it will really make you rich if you have an investment and will just withdraw in the future but you still should have some money in your bank account that you can use when needed so that you cannot your investment in bitcoin.
IldarW

Activity: 362
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 11:39:59 PM

Bitcoin is still good to invest. The price should grow soon. Big players bought, governments are more positive towards using crypto, lightning network will solve the scalability problem.

chibimanau

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:46:40 PM

Although bitcoin is a very good investment and i think we can even get a good profit from it but still i think we need to be careful because no one know about trading result in advance. Its not a good idea to put all your funds in a single place at all. If you do this, you're putting risk to everything you have instead of spreading your investments. Putting all our money into bitcoin is not a wise idea. Try putting half the funds in Bitcoin and using the other half for other investments so that the profits can vary across different investment platforms.
JaredStein

Activity: 379
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:13:38 AM

Not all of them, bought some altcoins too... Haha but I really put in too much, I wouldn't have put in so much if I was wiser, then again I got lucky and don't regret it as I made more money than most people my age.

I'm gonna HODL most of it till at least $100k and then I'm gonna find other ways to make money
yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:06:48 AM

I think that it isnt absolutely correct. The price of Bitcoin is very changeable, this market is considered with high risks. Therefore I would advise a part of your means to place in other investment directions which are less risky

pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:38:41 AM

there are many ways to profit from cryptocurrency so I do not put all my money for bitcoin but there is also for altcoin trading, investing in ICOs and i am saving to make rig mining and now I'm learning about mining.

Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: