May 12, 2024, 08:55:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: OVER
swap - 1 (100%)
coming - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 1

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] -- VGINA - SWAP COMING - Stay Tuned if you are a VGINA Hodl'r  (Read 51360 times)
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 09:16:25 PM

170.75.163.187  is the addnode.  send the coins to - VMM2T9Kvm2Fi8LJmjpqsm59MTCnJLhkcLr then pm me a txid and how many coins. I will have a look through the block explorer.

This swap has been going on for several weeks, near a month now.  Pretty much everyone moved onto the new chain as there wasn't much point mining or staking the old chain.  Some addnodes can also be found on Nova under the old Vgina but there dwindling fast.

how to addnote ? rpc or etc dont know.. if just save vgina.conf with node not work ?

Are you talking about the old chain or the new chain? If it is the old chain, then rather send your wallet.dat to the dev.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
radiera

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

ॐ http://goaco.in ॐ

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 09:30:56 PM

Are you talking about the old chain or the new chain? If it is the old chain, then rather send your wallet.dat to the dev.

old chain, oke sir Smiley

▄       ▄
      ▐█▄    ▀█▌     ▄█
       ▐██   ██▌   ▄██▀
▄██▄▄   ▐██  ██   ▄██▀
  ▀▀██▄▄  █▌██ ▄▄██▀
      ▀██▄▐▌█ ██▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄▄███▄▄██▀ █▄██▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀
▀ ▀  ▀  ▀ ▄█ █▄▄▄▄
       ▄██▀ █▐█▀▀▀██▄▄
      ███▌ ▀█ ▐█▌   ▀██▄
     ███▌  ▐█▌▀▐█▌    ▀█
    ████    █▌  ██
   █████   █▀    █
goacoin
PoW, Masternodes, ASIC Resistance, NeoScrypt
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ⚫ ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER         |        ANN THREAD        |         TELEGRAM
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████▀▀   ████▄
▄████████████▀   ██ ▐█████▄
████████▀▀▀▀       ▄███████
██████▀           █████████
██████▄ ▄▄▄     ▄██████████
▀███████████    ██████████▀
 ▀█████████▌  ▄██████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
SUPER FAST
TRANSACTIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
 ▄████████▌     ▐████████▄
▄████████▄       ▄████████▄
████████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀████████
████████▀  ▄   ▄  ▀████████
███████    ▐▀ ▀▌    ███████
▀██████     ▌ ▐     ██████▀
 ▀██████▄         ▄██████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
SECURITY &
ANONYMOUS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄████▀  ▀███████▀  ▀████▄
▄█████▄  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█████▄
█████ ▀▀▀█▌     ▐█▀▀▀ █████
█████   ▄▄█▄   ▄█▄▄   █████
████████    ▀▀▀    ████████
▀██████             ██████▀
 ▀█████             █████▀
  ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
GROWING
COMMUNITY

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀
SeksiStarlord

Activity: 384
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 09:33:30 PM

And this coins what are on Nova are old or new?

The coins on Nova are the new after swap. Buy some and vote on Poswallet and Livecoin. Community is still small but if it will grow we will soon reach 1000 votes
vginacoindev (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

Everyone Loves Vgina

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2017, 09:43:38 PM

The coins on Nova are the new after swap. Buy some and vote on Poswallet and Livecoin. Community is still small but if it will grow we will soon reach 1000 votes

Livecoin eh ?  thats awsome I'll have to take a look over there.

aiwazz

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 09:59:07 PM

It's VGINA2?
SeksiStarlord

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 10:51:16 PM

Livecoin eh ?  thats awsome I'll have to take a look over there.

Yeah I wondered if they would add it for voting and they did, look at voting - VGINA 1 vote now

It's VGINA2?

Yes its VGINA2
DejwidK

Activity: 201

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 08:52:51 AM

Cool I dont have a livecoin account but will register and vote!
mightybohemoth

Activity: 701
Merit: 500

MIGHTYB

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 12:39:59 PM

I visit livecoin and I voted no. 2  but I guess this is for V1 up for voting not new version? It would be a very long way to go but atleast its there and hope we'll gonna cast vote for V2. Waiting for swap to finished and new wallet release here. Smiley

Still here, always online and watching..
vginacoindev (OP)

Everyone Loves Vgina

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2017, 01:02:56 PM

I visit livecoin and I voted no. 2  but I guess this is for V1 up for voting not new version? It would be a very long way to go but atleast its there and hope we'll gonna cast vote for V2. Waiting for swap to finished and new wallet release here. Smiley

I will assume that Livecoin voting is for the new VGINA coin.    

I spoke to POSWALLET and they said VGINA, VGINA2, when you win the vote send us the source.

The old VGINA source has been taken off github, the only source anyone can possibly get or want to download will be from github.

The only place the old VGINA is is on Nova and Coin Market Cap.

When nova closes the market I will request that everywhere go back to VGINA as the ticker to relieve confusion
vginacoindev (OP)

Everyone Loves Vgina

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2017, 02:51:08 PM
Last edit: May 24, 2017, 03:30:11 PM by vginacoindev

The windows purse has finally arrived. V1.2  

Link is in the ANN (removed it from this post to stop "quoters with fake links)

It has the old design in it sort of, needs some editing, but I can get to that a little later, the purse is here.

For those of you using the linux purse/daemon the purse is now running on V1.2 if you can update thats awsome.

V1.1 - Bug fixes, fixed typo's
V1.2 - Multisend Enabled, Wallet graphics added

Enjoy.

btcsrembi

Activity: 143

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 03:25:56 PM

How can i get Vgina coin??
vginacoindev (OP)

Everyone Loves Vgina

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2017, 03:28:30 PM

Currently you can mine VGINA, you can buy it on the exchange, and ANY VGINA you can get a hold of will stake.  I will check on the faucet.
NikS13

Activity: 383

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 10:56:23 PM

Currently you can mine VGINA, you can buy it on the exchange, and ANY VGINA you can get a hold of will stake.  I will check on the faucet.

Is there a faucet?
vginacoindev (OP)

Everyone Loves Vgina

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2017, 11:43:45 PM

The faucet in the ANN will work any time now, it was being worked on last time I spoke with him.
NikS13

Activity: 383

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 05:41:13 PM

This was said by the official team of PosWallet:

Dear PoSWallet Community,

We want to take a few minutes and share some of our long term strategy with all of you. When we started this project, the focus was on taking a handful of pretty active coins and providing a place for users to group stake. As that idea has evolved over the past year and a half with the addition of new coins, we have had many successes and challenges; one thing has become clear though: the crypto market in general is too unstable to effectively provide group stake services for the majority of coins we have listed at poswallet.com. Interesting coins pop up and swell with a large community, then disappear just as fast - resulting in a lot of infrastructure we set up that is no longer being used. We will have a financial loss this month, and based on our trajectory with the current ideology behind poswallet.com, the loss will grow over time. Therefore, we are changing our focus and getting back to basics.

So with that being said, we are going to go back and focus on the important stuff - promoting POSW as a currency that can be used for more than just the exchange at poswallet.com while supporting a few other 'big player' coins. As new coins appear and become established, we will investigate adding them to the platform as well. We will be delisting the majority of coins over the next month or so to align with this strategy - mainly coins with low user bases, low volume, or little technological improvement vs. other coins. Coins in maintenance will still be able to be requested to be withdrawn; however, some coins do not have nodes or active devs/communities and may not be able to be brought back out of maintenance. We will try and process all withdrawals on coins in maintenance as quickly as possible, but some will be delayed as they need to be done manually.

While we take these actions, we are also going to update the POSW coin technology and work with partners to get POSW accepted in a variety of stores/vendors. We will continue the monthly dividends (we purchased 150k POSW to disburse this month, even though we had a loss) and will also continue website development and adding new features. Based on this decision, the roadmap will change as well. Our focus is being refined to making POSW a great option for use in the crypto world, rather than its current role as a support coin.

We appreciate the community's patience while we work through these changes and we are always open to feedback.

Thanks,
PoSWallet Team

So because of this i don't think they will add VGINA, maybe if we get more people into this coin.
vginacoindev (OP)

Everyone Loves Vgina

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2017, 05:49:56 PM

Crypto is being swamped with shitcoins that have no purpose other than to hit an exchange and be dumped.  its a shame because it makes it much harder for smaller projects to get established. 

All that says to me is there cutting back on adding new shitcoins and going to support long term projects with a purpose.  Means we can just wait a little longer for there.

Thats good news for crypto as a whole not so great for VGINA in the interm.

Yobit? Cryptopia has gotten rather expensive.
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 06:39:37 PM

Crypto is being swamped with shitcoins that have no purpose other than to hit an exchange and be dumped.  its a shame because it makes it much harder for smaller projects to get established. 

All that says to me is there cutting back on adding new shitcoins and going to support long term projects with a purpose.  Means we can just wait a little longer for there.

have you considired the waves platform??? its booming now, its even have its own dex .....

just saying Smiley
vginacoindev (OP)

Everyone Loves Vgina

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2017, 08:08:24 PM

have you considired the waves platform??? its booming now, its even have its own dex .....

just saying Smiley

No more swaps, were all set with this new coin Smiley
SeksiStarlord

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 09:12:50 AM

just saying Smiley

Yobit is good for the beginning, and meanwhile we all can vote on livecoin  Wink
Is yobit listing free or do you have to pay? And if yes how much?
operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 09:30:27 AM

just saying Smiley

Yobit is good for the beginning, and meanwhile we all can vote on livecoin  Wink
Is yobit listing free or do you have to pay? And if yes how much?

In yobit will be garbage, better go to bittrex or poloniex, if you want.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: