Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:39:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Poloniex = Scam exchange beware.  (Read 41220 times)
flekkelek

Activity: 644
Merit: 274

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:53:33 PM

First of all, i would say, i have traded cryptos since 2012 and i have saw the many exchanges scam but never got into them. I hope i never will, but Poloniex.com has something, something weird that i cannot explain on this message. But i suggest you to take these facts seriously and think about the situation they've build. And sorry about my bad verbal and written english. I was suprised that this old polo scam thread is still pumped daily btw.

My request for upgrading my account sitting for months now, nobody answers..  there's nobody there...

Remember what happened spring 2017? Odd crashes on large pumps, especially when ripple pumped.

People started yelling "Scam POLO SCam1!1" on trollbox, days in a row...
Then they disabled it.

Last couple years place had weekly updates, new coins added etcetera... Nowdays silence falls upon us from holders of our wealth. You hardly get the newest updates.. some times days late. That is a long wait in crypto world.

This is beginning of an end...

EDIT:
 Huh Huh Huh***WARNING*** Huh Huh Huh  9/8/17 (Eighth of september) Big investor posted some information,  tweeted over hundred times, that large groups of professional crypto investors, whales mostly, telling you , together that you should: LEAVE-POLONIEX-IMMEDIATELY

It's circling around the internet.  I withdrawed 5400+ XRP to BITTREX.com immediately. At least they(Bittrex) have people's real names and pictures on the website with professional backgrounds and not just a silly nicknames with no information at all. They are holding your personal wealth. With no names, no backgrounds CLEARLY stated!

Source? Post?
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3850
Merit: 5015

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:41:48 PM

First of all, i would say, i have traded cryptos since 2012 and i have saw the many exchanges scam but never got into them. I hope i never will, but Poloniex.com has something, something weird that i cannot explain on this message. But i suggest you to take these facts seriously and think about the situation they've build. And sorry about my bad verbal and written english. I was suprised that this old polo scam thread is still pumped daily btw.

My request for upgrading my account sitting for months now, nobody answers..  there's nobody there...

Remember what happened spring 2017? Odd crashes on large pumps, especially when ripple pumped.

Then they disabled it.

Last couple years place had weekly updates, new coins added etcetera... Nowdays silence falls upon us from holders of our wealth. You hardly get the newest updates.. some times days late. That is a long wait in crypto world.

EDIT:
 Huh Huh Huh***WARNING*** Huh Huh Huh  9/8/17 (Eighth of september) Big investor posted some information,  tweeted over hundred times, that large groups of professional crypto investors, whales mostly, telling you , together that you should: LEAVE-POLONIEX-IMMEDIATELY

It's circling around the internet.  I withdrawed 5400+ XRP to BITTREX.com immediately. At least they(Bittrex) have people's real names and pictures on the website with professional backgrounds and not just a silly nicknames with no information at all. They are holding your personal wealth. With no names, no backgrounds CLEARLY stated!

Source? Post?

Seriously, Lets see your Source on this. You do realize your painted in Red muumimamma.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
muumimamma

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:51:10 PM

Then they disabled it.

EDIT:

Source? Post?

Seriously, Lets see your Source on this. You do realize your painted in Red muumimamma.

Lol? internet is full of sources about this. google it yourself if you know how to do it?

Also very desperate about poloniex.com adding some shitty coins which were on bittrex months ago. desperate signs to ad confidence to traders that there are activity and modding on the server. i already transferred 95% of my capital to other exchanges and also many other did. and i have traded since 2012.
aesma

Activity: 2436
Merit: 921

fly or die

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:21:29 PM

Looks like FUD to me. Tweeting hundreds of times ? Don't they have something better to do ? Unless they're paid for it => FUD.
Malamok101

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:29:08 AM

I think you can check coinmarketcap.com first then check if its defference to poloniex.

flekkelek

Activity: 644
Merit: 274

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:06:46 AM

Then they disabled it.

EDIT:

Source? Post?

Lol? internet is full of sources about this. google it yourself if you know how to do it?

Also very desperate about poloniex.com adding some shitty coins which were on bittrex months ago. desperate signs to ad confidence to traders that there are activity and modding on the server. i already transferred 95% of my capital to other exchanges and also many other did. and i have traded since 2012.
I see only a scammer altaccount.
QpeepBounties

Activity: 50

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:18:52 AM

We really do not know who is running Poloniex?
meme23

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:28:12 PM

Angry
Poloniex = Scam exchange.

Just want to confirm the fact that they- Poloniex are scum and trap.

Have sent 460K BCN to my address which never appear in my account. Hash confirm delivery,  "support ticket" created 2 weeks ago, but no any one there. One big scum.  BTW any one here who got lucky with its support ticket answered, if so after how many days?
Easteregg69

Activity: 1458
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:23:06 PM

My litecoin withdrawal is still pending.

So far no answer from support. I wonder what the problem is.

Thomas.

PS: Have a security agent check. Police lovin..

Throw some "shit" and see what sticks.
Easteregg69

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:06:24 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2017, 07:53:28 PM by Easteregg69

Just checked with yobit. No problems with litecoin withdrawal there.

Probably a communist setup.

PS: Forgot. To all my fans. You have been waiting for this one. Yobit has opened their BGT wallet. Wuhuu.
PPS: Just got some litecoin from Genesis Mining. They to are paying out. So the problem seems to be isolated at Poloniex. (Not to mention some other HYIP scams i got entangled in). Should never have sent my drivers-license for approval.. It makes me look like an idiot today. So much for trust.

imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:15:19 AM

It's really to better stay away from polo and move all your coins to bittrex or cryptopia. I used their exchange not very often but I experienced a lot of issues on their site that it takes 20 minutes of loading the security check that always keep repeating and it's very annoying.
Easteregg69

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:34:28 PM
Last edit: November 24, 2017, 04:24:20 PM by Easteregg69

Bittrex is even worse with the security check. Mostly because of lousy programming.

Poloniex. You are ruining my game!

I wan't my litecoin! Now!

Thomas.
Was just battered with this quote. "You have lost your shadow man?! Nothing more dangerous than a man that has lost his shadow" "What's with that ?" "Well that means you got no more to loose".

cryptosifu

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:40:06 AM

I haven't had any issues with Poloniex besides the verification process takes forever.
wqqas

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:34:37 AM

I haven't had any issues with Poloniex besides the verification process takes forever.

Thought so too until I got my coins stuck for transaction and since August they have not even replied on support or updated ticket or until you have to contact them they look great but once your coins get some transaction which did not happen to me in the begining.
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3850
Merit: 5015

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:06:37 PM

I have withdrawn most of my coins with no problem I am positive they are scamming on the margin trades for probably a year now almost all my positions that I hit perfectly get cancelled yet none of the ones that moved against me got cancelled, not one! I think they will be in court within the year. They also closed all my tickets on this without any answer and no notification they closed them so that right there is a huge red flag to me hence removing my funds.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
meme23

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:59:18 PM

Hey Guys. here we are. Another scum from poloniex. I am Trying to withdraw Tether (USDT)  they charge 8.00 USDT for that matter. (8!!!)
Any one saw higher one for ANY Coin?
unreal-is-pissed

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:10:46 PM

@meme32: and where you able to withdraw them? I would be surprised actually...I think Polo is a scam
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 03:10:08 PM

I have heard many complaints of Poloniex's lack of support, but this is first time I am reading that it pumps the coins itself. And Dash is a scam coin? I don't think so. It is becoming highly popular and practical coin even in the non crypto world.

sweerty1

Activity: 453
Merit: 251

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:48:04 PM

I never had any problems with poloniex. Anyways lack of support for problems is undeniable.
I think its okayish market that you can use but cannot trust to hold your money inside.

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
INVESTA████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
Rowland Okoli

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:00:30 PM

Well, if poloniex is not a trusted exchange pls move your coins to a desktop wallet so as to safeguard your investments.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: