Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:07:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Poloniex = Scam exchange beware.  (Read 41214 times)
asexypotato

Activity: 48
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:54:55 AM

Do you have any proofs for this? It is really huge if is happening, I don't want to be scammed by them
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:02:26 AM

Do you have any proofs for this? It is really huge if is happening, I don't want to be scammed by them
It's not so much a scam exchange as it's clunky some of the wallets don't sync or broadcast at times for various reasons and now with the recent post a few hours ago the legacy accounts need to begin the KYC/AML and they don't do scanned documents but want a hi resolution camera then don't give a guide on how to do that.

Been less laggy since they killed the trollbox but flash crashes still because of the API's and Bot Trading lol. The future home of Bitconnect api bots too ha-ha or so they say (the true ponzi coin Tongue)

Notice to Our Legacy Account Holders: https://poloniex.com/press-releases/2017.12.27-Notice-to-legacy-account-holders/

Poloniex knows how to piss people off
Legacy account needs fancy camera can't upload scanned document doesn't define what a HD camera that works for this is.
Well then again it's Polo ...

Make sure to download your transaction data as you never know when you'll have to provide it for a settlement like the proof needed for Craptsy accounts. Smiley

Ha-ha ya you know it off to liquidate (until they decide to accept scanned documents ...)
You know before the giant rush of people crashing the system again with withdrawals.
Or miraculously their camera button works haha

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 4935

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:16:50 AM

It's not so much a scam exchange as it's clunky some of the wallets don't sync or broadcast at times for various reasons and now with the recent post a few hours ago the legacy accounts need to begin the KYC/AML and they don't do scanned documents but want a hi resolution camera then don't give a guide on how to do that.

Been less laggy since they killed the trollbox but flash crashes still because of the API's and Bot Trading lol. The future home of Bitconnect api bots too ha-ha or so they say (the true ponzi coin Tongue)

Notice to Our Legacy Account Holders: https://poloniex.com/press-releases/2017.12.27-Notice-to-legacy-account-holders/

Poloniex knows how to piss people off
Legacy account needs fancy camera can't upload scanned document doesn't define what a HD camera that works for this is.
Well then again it's Polo ...

Make sure to download your transaction data as you never know when you'll have to provide it for a settlement like the proof needed for Craptsy accounts. Smiley

Ha-ha ya you know it off to liquidate (until they decide to accept scanned documents ...)
You know before the giant rush of people crashing the system again with withdrawals.
Or miraculously their camera button works haha

Thx for the link I didn't see that yet, I just got everything off that exchange last week too. So where to go now? Whats a safe one with margin that is not KYC?

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:42:41 AM
Last edit: December 28, 2017, 05:51:18 AM by freedomno1

Thx for the link I didn't see that yet, I just got everything off that exchange last week too. So where to go now? Whats a safe one with margin that is not KYC?

Still pondering that one myself Hueristic for now I'm just moving them to POS.
Probably just have them staking Clam for a while on JD and earning upvotes on Steemit so they aren't sitting around completely idle for the safer investments.
If you want to gamble absent margin put them in Smartcash or something and earn the HYIP through a node snapshot.
(Of course the long term is still BTC HODL coins ha-ha since == Gold for now or BCC actual spendable money lol.)

In other words I'll wait for a decentralized exchange for a little while and let the centralized ones do their own things.

https://www.bestbitcoinexchange.net/margin-trading/
And slowly observe these manually.

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
metlt

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:28:52 AM

Complete   ZEC   0.33090000
2017-12-20 13:43:14
Address: t1ShFNNTQ6j28qkq6AA3wodzVZeErY433Jf
Txid: 15a8e2ca0e51cd941b68e46acd79ce26d9f82bd42eb43810f80752fd26f1169b

txid is not tracked, it's been almost a month, the support service has not responded. I do not know what to do now
kripto27

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:12:42 AM

#Poloniex Fake, Scam, Fraud

Complete  BTC 1.1
Txid: 27ade00cde68ab3fe0b66a285fc5f9d10608b8a1550cfcaf6216cd43192f4776
nonexistent Txid. the support service has not responded
flekkelek

Activity: 644
Merit: 274

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:36:10 AM

So entertaining how hard they are trying... Sure, guys, we believe you.
Nazarov

Activity: 362
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:22:37 AM

Beware of Poloniex,

They use bots to pump and dump coins and ponzi schemes,  at the moment the exchange is pumping DASH which is a ponzi scheme,  they create these big pumps, attract investors who short them, them keep them stuck for weeks.  If you dont know Poloniex is designed to suck in investors, use bots to create fake volume.

This is not surprising, do you think that other exchanges don't? this is the essence of the market. First, it is inflated and then deflated

hroub

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

BCH Wallet: 1PmR3k4cA4YVy7r7RVgYdSjnon2A1aJSLk

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 11:24:14 PM

I've been waiting for the email confirmation link for 27 days now... Polo has not responded to my ticket since 26+ days:

Are they not accepting new users or something Huh

flekkelek

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:27:34 PM

I've been waiting for the email confirmation link for 27 days now... Polo has not responded to my ticket since 26+ days:

Due to several major exchanges closing their doors to new registrants, we are experiencing a surge in new sign-ups. In some cases, profile verifications may take up to several weeks. We thank you for your patience.
hroub

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

BCH Wallet: 1PmR3k4cA4YVy7r7RVgYdSjnon2A1aJSLk

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 01:29:21 AM

Due to several major exchanges closing their doors to new registrants, we are experiencing a surge in new sign-ups. In some cases, profile verifications may take up to several weeks. We thank you for your patience.
Damn! I don't remember seeing that when I signed up almost a month ago. I just rememeber not receiving the confirmation link and seding them a ticket...

flekkelek

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:01:56 AM

Damn! I don't remember seeing that when I signed up almost a month ago. I just rememeber not receiving the confirmation link and seding them a ticket...
Well, if you stuck at registration, just try to register an other one, with different e-mail address. Gmail is recommended. Also you should check spam folders, but be cautios, many real spam coming from similar mail addresses to polo.
btclegionario

Activity: 588
Merit: 35

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 09:12:57 PM

Sincerely it remains difficult to believe that poloniex is scam, I have always bought and sold without any problem. why now has it become scam? I just do not understand, it is always easy to point the finger. for me it remains an excellent exchange

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
]
kripto27

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:45:25 AM

I understand that you are very busy. but this is not an excuse to keep coins for more than 24 hours. do preventive maintenance, maintenance. why produce hundreds of applications beyond what is. close those applications that are. otherwise it's more like disrespect for customers. why do people wait for 1 month or more?
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:31:31 AM

Yes, now a days many people are complaining about the poloniex exchange problems. What the hell are the doing with out solving the people issues because mostly newbies are facing problems with those exchanges.
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:18:14 AM

With all the people getting screwed by them why would you even try to register? Are you one of those people that like...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RpmwqaxrwA

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
betlord90

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:05:00 PM

With all the people getting screwed by them why would you even try to register? Are you one of those people that like...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RpmwqaxrwA

I don't know if I could trust that exchange since their's so many reliable bad feedback against them and I can't even disclose that one since its critical issue regarding on exchange matters, and if they can screw up those guys then they have a capabilities to do it also on us. We should step out on this and used the other trend asian exchange which can do better performance than them.
kingsters

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

I was quet but i was not blind

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:39:44 PM

whats good enchange to newest invesment's some enchange is temp blocking or other reson why

Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:34:21 PM

I don't know if I could trust that exchange since their's so many reliable bad feedback against them and I can't even disclose that one since its critical issue regarding on exchange matters, and if they can screw up those guys then they have a capabilities to do it also on us. We should step out on this and used the other trend asian exchange which can do better performance than them.

I am seriously considering going to a Korean exchange, the only reason I haven't yet is the uncertainty of the crackdown there. I like The volume on BitThumb.

md.falkone

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:17:53 PM

this site can be used only for the Margin trading, so I would not advise you to trade there, there were cases when the findings did not come at all, but there were positive moments, one was not paid, he wrote to the support service and 2 times he got paid.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: