Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:15:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Dogecoin have a future?  (Read 54514 times)
denetci

Activity: 490
Merit: 278

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 06:58:44 AM

doge coin is nice coin for me. when it is under 50-60 satoshi i buy, and sell over  100-120 satoshi.
i like this coin Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yusuf98

Activity: 307
Merit: 119

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 09:19:40 AM

even most people has liked doge but if the price has decrease year by year i think there is no future for this coin and as usual people will more likely choose altcoins which is have potential to grow for the price or big pump and doge don't have it and looks like it will stuck forever so i assume in the next few years doge will change became an dead coin
If the doge enters the coin category die then altcoins will most likely grow for the price? The question is why the doge can decline from year to year what is karna harja and so on?
yusuf98

Activity: 307
Merit: 119

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 09:26:09 AM

Dogecoin is an inflationary coin. While it may have a stable price and be very useful in micro-transaction, it is unlikely to attract speculative investors. So the price is not likely to take off.
If dogecoin in the coin category die then what will happen in the future? Over time whether the dogecoin will continue to run well
piececake24

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 09:35:55 AM

doge coin is nice coin for me. when it is under 50-60 satoshi i buy, and sell over  100-120 satoshi.
i like this coin Smiley

Absolutely! this coin have a bright future ahead this coin done so well in the market maybe we can't see it now but this coin have a potential to rise in the market but i think without btc this coin can't survive but i know that bitcoin and dogecoin will continue to rise and as long as bitcoin is on the top i'm gonna support this coin
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 03:36:34 PM

Already Bitcoin is known as master or prime currency among all of cryptocurrencies and each and every cryptocoins get evaluated in BTC.

Now according to current price of BTC, every cryptocurrency itself get increasing price in market for fiat.

Dogecoin and many other coins are altcoins which can be used for micro transactions.

And as per inflation of price of BTC, in future micro transaction cannot be done with BTC, for micro transaction there will demand for altcoins.

Agree. Bitcoin will continue to be the king of cryptocurrencies, while other alts would be used more for regular transactions such as micropayments, tipping, and more. Since Dogecoin is an old and well established cryptocurrency, I'm certain that it will survive for many years to come.

But, the lack of development and innovation is one thing that may render DOGE obsolete while other altcoins take the lead with more advanced features to process daily payments.

Nevertheless, one thing is certain and that is while Bitcoin rises in price, other alts will follow making Dogecoin a little more valuable than what it is right now in the future. No matter how Dogecoin would be in the next few years, I will continue to be a fan of it and use it as a tool to teach others who are new into cryptocurrencies. Just my opinion.  Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pumared

Activity: 1274
Merit: 389

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 06:32:44 PM

Already Bitcoin is known as master or prime currency among all of cryptocurrencies and each and every cryptocoins get evaluated in BTC.

Now according to current price of BTC, every cryptocurrency itself get increasing price in market for fiat.

Dogecoin and many other coins are altcoins which can be used for micro transactions.

And as per inflation of price of BTC, in future micro transaction cannot be done with BTC, for micro transaction there will demand for altcoins.

Agree. Bitcoin will continue to be the king of cryptocurrencies, while other alts would be used more for regular transactions such as micropayments, tipping, and more. Since Dogecoin is an old and well established cryptocurrency, I'm certain that it will survive for many years to come.

But, the lack of development and innovation is one thing that may render DOGE obsolete while other altcoins take the lead with more advanced features to process daily payments.

Nevertheless, one thing is certain and that is while Bitcoin rises in price, other alts will follow making Dogecoin a little more valuable than what it is right now in the future. No matter how Dogecoin would be in the next few years, I will continue to be a fan of it and use it as a tool to teach others who are new into cryptocurrencies. Just my opinion.  Smiley

Yes, the doge has its place guaranteed, but if they come to invest in innovative designs for the currency, it becomes an excellent and advantageous currency. The problem is finding who wants to invest in it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Woogy

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 06:39:07 PM

Doge is the shitcoin of shitcoins and has no future at all, better accept it before it's too late.
Drowzy

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

ZZzzzzzzz..

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 06:44:26 PM

Doge isn't really a shitcoin. Its not anything special, I put it in the same category as LTC. Although LTC is much more potential. Doge is here to stay.

What's in Doge's future? Well, I predict a bear market back down to 50 sats or less maybe 25 sats would be a better price. That's when you buy some.  Wink

inck

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 07:12:32 PM

It won't have any future. Think about it: What does Dodge make better than other coins?
White sugar
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 07:29:11 PM

It won't have any future. Think about it: What does Dodge make better than other coins?

Doge has a past and people using it since the old times.

You know, such things don't just disappear.

Doge will be a vintage coin one day
NavySeals

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 08:07:56 PM

Doge isn't really a shitcoin. Its not anything special, I put it in the same category as LTC. Although LTC is much more potential. Doge is here to stay.

What's in Doge's future? Well, I predict a bear market back down to 50 sats or less maybe 25 sats would be a better price. That's when you buy some.  Wink

I consider dogecoin similarly. Yeah, it's a simple bitcoin clone, there is nothing special with it. But in these market conditions, it has a potential all the time.
Jantapw
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 09:05:33 PM

i dont think there is any development going on for doge coin
Harry Callahan

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 11:37:52 PM

doge coin is nice coin for me. when it is under 50-60 satoshi i buy, and sell over  100-120 satoshi.
i like this coin Smiley
The coin will be cool if it makes a good profit and this is the mentality for everyone and once you end up loosing some then all the fundamentals are lost. Grin if you entered the coin at a low price then you could have made a good profit and it is a fun coin to have and i like to use it to gamble since the price of bitcoin is high and volatile.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 03:02:43 PM

Yes, the doge has its place guaranteed, but if they come to invest in innovative designs for the currency, it becomes an excellent and advantageous currency. The problem is finding who wants to invest in it.

Exactly. I think that as time goes by, someone would become interested in supporting it, to maintain its place in the future. Perhaps, a professional development team may take over the DOGE or the community as a whole would give their full support towards making it survive for the long term.

While I like the current Dogecoin design, it could be modernized in a way to give a new look and feel to those who're using it. I have many things in mind that might happen for Dogecoin in the future such as a new logo, limited supply, and even faster transactions to make it better and improved than ever.

In the meantime, I guess that it would be up to us to help secure the network and maintain it alive by running nodes and mining this exciting cryptocurrency. The best part of it is that you can buy, sell and do almost anything with it due to its inexpensive nature. Just my thoughts.  Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
luca1073

Activity: 222
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 04:45:29 PM

much faster transactions than bitcoin for example
tittensor

Activity: 443

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 05:34:03 PM

My friend ussually talk Doge coin only a shit dog coin and can't up to Royal Dog (lol Grin), but I still wait the day Doge coin can become to Royal Dog, and now I have -0.1 BTC because I long it with a highest price :v
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 02:00:36 PM

My friend ussually talk Doge coin only a shit dog coin and can't up to Royal Dog (lol Grin), but I still wait the day Doge coin become to Royal Dog, and now I have -0.1 BTC because I long it with a highest price :v

Well, many cryptocurrencies in the market are highly volatile and the Dogecoin is no exception, especially because of its huge supply which impacts its price and ability to grow in value over time. But one thing for sure, is that it will slowly increase in price giving you the opportunity to sell at a higher price than what was initially invested, making you nice profits.

The Dogecoin could become a "Royal Dog" if many things are taken into consideration such as a new development team, innovative features, finite supply and more to make it a premium cryptocurrency that would likely become used as a store of value if the community decides for it to be that way.

Nevertheless, you could always buy and hold Dogecoin to see what happens in the long term. While innovation and development is not guaranteed, you could rest assured that it would survive for many years to come as long as there is a community behind it giving their full support. Just my thoughts. Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
ngerok

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 03:15:13 PM

My friend ussually talk Doge coin only a shit dog coin and can't up to Royal Dog (lol Grin), but I still wait the day Doge coin can become to Royal Dog, and now I have -0.1 BTC because I long it with a highest price :v
If you want a high price then you should be extra patient, because the movement of dogecoin is very slow.
ilham nur77

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 03:33:20 PM

If you want a high price then you should be extra patient, because the movement of Dogecoin is very slow.
Yes really,, indeed Dogecoin is a slow coin movement but this coin is still able to survive until now

Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:25:39 PM

Yes really,, indeed Dogecoin is a slow coin movement but this coin is still able to survive until now

Exactly. The most important thing for any cryptocurrency, is its survival for the long term. Dogecoin has managed to survive for many years since launch, despite the facts that it lacks development and it is getting older each day.

But one thing is certain, and that is that Dogecoin has a huge fanbase and a supportive community that will drive its path towards success in the future. It has many uses from tipping to micropayments, and encouraging others who are new into cryptocurrencies to get started with it. Since it is extremely cheap, you've got nothing to lose once you try it.

Hopefully, something huge would happen for Dogecoin in the future. All we have to do is just wait until time comes by and reflects DOGE's true potential. Just my opinion.  Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: