Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:36:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Dogecoin have a future?  (Read 54514 times)
ternyabin

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:16:30 PM

I have a bad story with this coin. A few years ago I transferred almost all of my coins to the stock exchange, and the hackers hacked the stock exchange and stole a lot of coins. Of course this is not the fault of the coin. Dogecoin has a number of advantages, such as transaction speed and small transfer fees, so this coin probably has a future.
pergola

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:57:54 PM

Yes I agreed and I believed that Dogecoin has a good future, having a big community in different nations by this altcoin is a sign that it has a better future. Moreover this is one of the pioneering coin in crypto world. Which means it is more likely trusted alts compare to amny alts here.
Yes, this coin has a history. It was created in 2013, so dogecoin should cause more confidence than younger coins.

hangar18

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:29:36 PM

hello  all! I so lough about this post lol...please reply me how doge can have future ???This coin dont have any idea,the coin made ass joke,read about it and u understand>Doge coin only have future if peoples pump it up lol :DYes i understand u can gambling with that,pay but this coin is nothing about only like a joke...
Dogecoin is not a joke, it is an altcoin for the community like Doge. 1 Doge = 1 Doge, this is an altcoin for everyone want to use cheap coin, cheap fees and fast time to get confirmation. You do not need to worry about the devs of Dogecoin, because they come back!
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:40:25 PM
Merited by leea-1334 (1)

Yes I agreed and I believed that Dogecoin has a good future, having a big community in different nations by this altcoin is a sign that it has a better future. Moreover this is one of the pioneering coin in crypto world. Which means it is more likely trusted alts compare to amny alts here.

Completely agree with you, mate. Dogecoin is one of the oldest altcoins in existence. As such, it will have more trust than most altcoins which are new in crypto land. Having a good number of nodes and mining hashrate will ensure its survival in the long term.

Therefore, I believe that if Dogecoin is used among many people for their daily transactions, it will have a bright future ahead of it. Of course, Dogecoin could gain more traction if it improves in development and innovation. To make Dogecoin better, it would be best to update it to the latest Bitcoin's codebase to ensure it has the last improvements such as SegWit and more. Until now, Dogecoin hasn't faced any scalability issues but as more people begin using it, it will have no choice but to implement an upgrade towards its transaction capacity.

Maybe, the co-founder of Dogecoin will return in supporting the same. Or, perhaps there will be a community takeover to make Dogecoin great again. Nevertheless, no matter what happens with this cryptocurrency, it will be here to stay for many years to come. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
darth_cryptorider

Activity: 470
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:43:36 PM

only as a mem coin, I dont think someday it will be taken seriosly as money
surya999

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:50:29 PM

yes,
dogecoin will have great future.
hope something good with dogecoin in year 2018.
leea-1334

Activity: 2254
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:57:51 PM

Completely agree with you, mate. Dogecoin is one of the oldest altcoins in existence. As such, it will have more trust than most altcoins which are new in crypto land. Having a good number of nodes and mining hashrate will ensure its survival in the long term.

Therefore, I believe that if Dogecoin is used among many people for their daily transactions, it will have a bright future ahead of it. Of course, Dogecoin could gain more traction if it improves in development and innovation. To make Dogecoin better, it would be best to update it to the latest Bitcoin's codebase to ensure it has the last improvements such as SegWit and more. Until now, Dogecoin hasn't faced any scalability issues but as more people begin using it, it will have no choice but to implement an upgrade towards its transaction capacity.

Maybe, the co-founder of Dogecoin will return in supporting the same. Or, perhaps there will be a community takeover to make Dogecoin great again. Nevertheless, no matter what happens with this cryptocurrency, it will be here to stay for many years to come. Just my opinion Smiley

Yes! Trust and loyalty are so rare in crypto, and there really is almost no community like Dogecoin. I mean, I was so sad when Exodus took off Doge support, but to see the devs and the community hit back in the reddit post, was a real boost to my confidence. Doge is strong, Doge is always close to Bitcoin development, Doge is here today and will be tomorrow because we are all using it!

BTW latest version already has Segwit but not yet beta because of... developers explain it a lot better. Something to do with Segwit poses some issues to Doegcoin's network. Guys, just check out github and reddit to see there is no need for community takeover. It is already alive just quiet.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Thadeous
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:08:12 PM

Yes! Trust and loyalty are so rare in crypto, and there really is almost no community like Dogecoin. I mean, I was so sad when Exodus took off Doge support, but to see the devs and the community hit back in the reddit post, was a real boost to my confidence. Doge is strong, Doge is always close to Bitcoin development, Doge is here today and will be tomorrow because we are all using it!

BTW latest version already has Segwit but not yet beta because of... developers explain it a lot better. Something to do with Segwit poses some issues to Doegcoin's network. Guys, just check out github and reddit to see there is no need for community takeover. It is already alive just quiet.

I agree, Doge gained solid amount of trust and popularity among potential investors. I'm sure Doge has very good potential to grow!
gustavroy

Activity: 450
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:12:10 PM

it will probably not someone can believe but we are not living in a dream even we thing about bitcoin's future.Dogecoin gonna slowly die.it has to be
ptolimeus

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:16:43 PM

I believe that dogecoin has a good chance of a future. This coin can be used in places where its main advantages are valued such as fast transactions and small transfer fees. For example, perhaps crypto exchanges will use this coin.  Wink
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:58:15 PM

I believe that dogecoin has a good chance of a future. This coin can be used in places where its main advantages are valued such as fast transactions and small transfer fees. For example, perhaps crypto exchanges will use this coin.  Wink

Yes. DOGE is still not dead yet, and it is used among many crypto enthusiasts and everyday people alike. It's so cheap and easy to use, that anyone who likes to get started with cryptocurrencies would quickly adopt the popular meme cryptocurrency. Of course, Dogecoin was not meant to be used as a serious cryptocurrency but only as a mere joke. However, that has changed as Bitcoin and most altcoins have risen in value and traction in the mainstream world.

As more people use Dogecoin, it will remain alive and useful in crypto land. While it lacks development and innovation, it still a tried and tested cryptocurrency with a large mining hashpower and nodes backing it. Only time will tell us whenever Dogecoin will stop being used in crypto land and become abandoned. Nevertheless, things seem bright for Dogecoin as it has the potential to become something big in the future. Just my thoughts Grin

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
alex_kir

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:04:16 PM

Of course there is a future, because they have a very, very small commission when entering and withdrawing DogeCoin on the exchange. Therefore, probably they will always be used as a means of transfusion.
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:08:51 PM

Of course in the future Dogecoin will continue to rise following the rising price of Bitcoin. I personally am very sure Doge coins have a very good future. Look at it day by day Doge Coins go up.
nextel

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Eth

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:16:31 PM

I believe that DogeCoin has a future but not that widely used and supported because there are only few Billion supply coins that has been supported like Ripple, Nem, Stellar and other Billion Coin supplies Crypto.
DogeCoin's main advantage is the speed and every DogeCoin knows that, and it's one of the reasons why investors are impressed and attracted of its utility.
DogeCoin will have a future but I don't really think that it will show off it's dominance because there are still many good players in line with it's level.

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱   MAY 1st     [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
■ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM   ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ■
Denlv

Activity: 350
Merit: 39

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:18:06 PM

Hello!I think dogecoin dont have future becose in my opinion the coin is like joke,and more like pump coin,yes i know with dogecoin can pay and trade but this is only few plus only.

tulpash

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:29:56 PM

Of course in the future Dogecoin will continue to rise following the rising price of Bitcoin. I personally am very sure Doge coins have a very good future. Look at it day by day Doge Coins go up.
Yes indeed the price of the coin is gradually growing, which indicates the growth of demand for this coin. A large number of people continue to use this coin, so the coin has a future.  Smiley
burntheevidence12

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:40:21 PM

I bought a hundred-dollar purchase last year but I regret it.I do not expect much after this hour.I will make a sale from harm. Undecided
bratbu

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:56:56 PM

As far to what ive researched dogecoin was created just for fun,a typical meme coin so there will be something funny in our market.Doge doesnt have any active development for the last 2years,it is indeed an inactive coin which has no use,from the start and until today.So i therefor conclude that this coin wont have any future because it is dead a long time ago.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
TelegramFacebookwww.casperproject.ioGithubTwitterANN
emirkalyoncu

Activity: 258
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:03:18 PM

Actually dogecoin has a good tech but as they have no purpose it may a little dangerous trade dogecoin
OracionSeis

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:18:07 AM

Yes indeed the price of the coin is gradually growing, which indicates the growth of demand for this coin. A large number of people continue to use this coin, so the coin has a future.  Smiley
McAfee made dogecoin became the cryptocurrency for speculation, I hate him kill the bullish trend of Dogecoin when the price of dogecoin higher than 110 satoshi. Just by speculator made the whale change the time to pump this coin instead of the Lunar New Year will happen in next few days.

Time off to sleep ... ( ̄︶ ̄)~
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: