Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:42:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Dogecoin have a future?  (Read 54512 times)
borovichok

Activity: 1148
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 09:27:34 PM
Merited by Abiky (10)

For me the dogecoin to prove to future but the doge community is still overwhelming and transactions prices are cheap with fast transfer. So many people use doges to transfer btc and other currencies indirectly.

Yes. Many people still use DOGE even if it's not widely developed in crypto land. The ability to use it as a cheap and fast payments system, will keep it going for many years to come. Most people don't even care about a cryptocurrency's development and innovation, but rather its usability in the mainstream world. Therefore, if they see the benefits that Dogecoin provides, they'll keep using it for their daily transactions. What once started as a joke, now has gathered a lot of attention from outside investors and traders, making Dogecoin's future a very bright one.

I just hope that it will remain as fast and inexpensive as it is right now, so that DOGE would continue to be used in the mainstream world and retain its rightful place in the market. Just my opinion Smiley
Yes, I also share the idea that dogecoin will have a future. I myself once upon a time began to master the world of crypto currencies precisely with dogecoin. This is a very old crypto currency, but despite this it is still widely used and has a large community.  Wink

Stake VIP wager

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
turmalin

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:47:12 PM

Dogecoin can not have any future. All its value and popularity is determined not by its technical capabilities or innovations, but only by its name
Dogecoin is only for gesture, i makes you feel that you are in crypto ecosystem, i dont know why one will ever accept Doge when we have ETH and other altcoins.
I think also coin with a muzzle of a dog and bitcoin are old and respectable coins, but they have obsolete technology and concept. There are many promising, fast-growing altcoins, like Monero, Ethereum, Cardano.I believe that the road for the young
OracionSeis

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:53:58 AM

Dogecoin can not have any future. All its value and popularity is determined not by its technical capabilities or innovations, but only by its name
Dogecoin is only for gesture, i makes you feel that you are in crypto ecosystem, i dont know why one will ever accept Doge when we have ETH and other altcoins.
I think also coin with a muzzle of a dog and bitcoin are old and respectable coins, but they have obsolete technology and concept. There are many promising, fast-growing altcoins, like Monero, Ethereum, Cardano.I believe that the road for the young
Currently, a Dogecoin devs come back and he is wanting to make Dogecoin become the top coin again. He is trying to build Dogecoin through Ethereum platform instead of Bitcoin in the future. Although it is so hard and can creates a big hardfolk, but I'm still believing one day, Dogecoin will be back.

Time off to sleep ... ( ̄︶ ̄)~
CryptoAllDay

Activity: 578
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:52:19 PM

It's very possible, I'm considering investing a little bit into it.  Dogecoin has a huge community of supporters, if it decided to step up on development we could see it's value rise exponentially.
Aminmon

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:00:54 PM

Although I have invested in Dogecoin, I don't think it has much potential, just hope it can bring me good luck.
When the bull market comes, then I think Dogecoin will have a good increase, because there is money hype, but it doesn't have any technology updates.

maxiimallist

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:10:59 PM

It's very possible, I'm considering investing a little bit into it.  Dogecoin has a huge community of supporters, if it decided to step up on development we could see it's value rise exponentially.
I agree with this, even if there is news that dogecoin is only going to activate the development of the project, we will see very good growth. This will happen because this coin has a large community, and many remember this coin.  Smiley

ⓄⓄ    Bitscreener - The world's first financial data ecosystem powered by blockchain    ⓄⓄ
ⓄⓄⓄⓄ    ICO starts in June 27     ⓄⓄⓄⓄ
Follow Bitscreener  | Facebook | Twitter| Telegram
Longfellow27

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:33:58 PM

I have read an info on the net that Dogecoin was said to have started just as a joke yet nevertheless  it had created a market for itself. While not so serious about its development, this could be the reason why perhaps it becomes the experimental site for scammers and hackers and those who fake products which causes it to be silent for a long time. This makes it so unstable. Maybe they need to upgrade their system or do another version of it hopefully in the future.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:27:17 PM

Agree. It just needs a little pizzazz and it will become huge like most of the altcoins in the top 5 rankings in market cap. Since it has a large community supporting it, there's nothing that could stop its existence in the world for many years to come. Dogecoin provides real usability to nearly anyone in the world due to its cheap fees and quick settlement. It's only a matter of time before it experiences development and innovation, to make it a better cryptocurrency for the long term.

Nevertheless, Dogecoin has a bright future ahead of it, and it may continue to improve as a Bitcoin-based cryptocurrency, or just migrate into the Ethereum network. In my opinion, I think that it would be wise for Dogecoin to shift itself into Ethereum as an ERC-20 token to make it even better than ever. In crypto land, anything could happen, so it wouldn't hurt to hodl some Dogecoins for the long term and see what will happen by then. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
bounty001

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:06:56 PM

And I still think that in the near future Dogecoin will cost about a dollar. Then everyone will rush to get it. After all, if you remember, at first, bitcoin, too, no one paid much attention, especially when it cost a few cents. But when his rate skyrocketed, all rushed to get it. Want to get a couple hundred thousand and freeze for several years. But we'll see...
Yusuf214

Activity: 74

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:38:01 PM

I my opinion Dogecoin have a future, with low amount of fees, and fast transaction. So i think it is still good to buy and hold for a long term.
V-t.Ester

Activity: 532
Merit: 25

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:50:32 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2018, 08:40:27 AM by V-t.Ester

I'm not sure whether Dogecoin will have a future. Hodl them only because I get them for free. Just wait and hope for the best!. However, I won't cry if they scamed. But if they decrease even to $0.20, I'll be happy to sell them as quickly as possible!
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:55:55 PM

Dogecoin is looking like a scam with strange name and almost free coins. At my opinion no future for this cryptocurrency because competition is to high nowadays.

swetka

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:17:30 PM

Dogecoin is looking like a scam with strange name and almost free coins. At my opinion no future for this cryptocurrency because competition is to high nowadays.
and what benefit you would like to have from this project. At least if the coins are practically free, then no profit is out of the question.
yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:55:07 AM

Agree. It just needs a little pizzazz and it will become huge like most of the altcoins in the top 5 rankings in market cap. Since it has a large community supporting it, there's nothing that could stop its existence in the world for many years to come. Dogecoin provides real usability to nearly anyone in the world due to its cheap fees and quick settlement. It's only a matter of time before it experiences development and innovation, to make it a better cryptocurrency for the long term.

Nevertheless, Dogecoin has a bright future ahead of it, and it may continue to improve as a Bitcoin-based cryptocurrency, or just migrate into the Ethereum network. In my opinion, I think that it would be wise for Dogecoin to shift itself into Ethereum as an ERC-20 token to make it even better than ever. In crypto land, anything could happen, so it wouldn't hurt to hodl some Dogecoins for the long term and see what will happen by then. Just my opinion Smiley

Well, Dogecoin keep its head above the water for a long time, despite the fact that it was created as a trifle internet currency. I’m sure it has a bright future and I see a long-term potential in it. Personally I decided to buy a small amount of Doge, hold it and wait. Even if it does not rise, I won’t lose lots of money.
Neo.Prometheus

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:41:40 PM

I think Dogecoin has a good future. I'm holding this coin for a long time. It is also one of the coins which have the most liquidity and trading volume.
zackthemack

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:08:33 PM

There is still so much room for improvement for Dogecoin. The coin is in the bottom part both in terms of price and promotion. But it is actually being used by many people.
maxt3r

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:24:01 PM

Dogecoin has been my favorite alt coin for quite a long time. It serves as a good cryptocurrency for tipping others, as well as being a fun and inexpensive medium of exchange.

However, I'm worried what might happen to Dogecoin in the future, since it has been quite some time that no new version of the QT wallet has been mentioned, neither some innovation to keep it going for the long term.

It would become ideal for Dogecoin to add SegWit to its code, and gain traction if it gains acceptance from the miners. Then, if it manages to become the first cryptocurrency to accept the scalable solution, it could rise in popularity once more (not to mention that transaction will be near instantaneous).

Nevertheless, Dogecoin is a great cryptocurrency being inexpensive and relatively stable, making it a great way to tip others or send micropayments faster than BTC at a fraction of the cost.

Looking forward to your opinion. Wink

Seems like useless coin with unlimited supply, even the creator doesnt keep dogecoin  Shocked
Visin

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:50:20 PM

Dogecoin is a coin for the community. It might not be used in store and other nice places but it has a somewhat of a stable price.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:27:51 PM

Well, Dogecoin keep its head above the water for a long time, despite the fact that it was created as a trifle internet currency. I’m sure it has a bright future and I see a long-term potential in it. Personally I decided to buy a small amount of Doge, hold it and wait. Even if it does not rise, I won’t lose lots of money.

I concur with you, mate. As well as you, I'm doing the same in buying and holding DOGE for the long term as I believe in its future. Given the amount of users that it has, and high market cap rankings, this cryptocurrency will survive for many years to come. AFAIK, it has been the first meme cryptocurrency in existence, and others have emerged before it. For example, Garlicoin is a meme cryptocurrency which has gained a lot of popularity recently. As such, there will be a very bright future for these cryptocurrencies if people continue to buy them, sell them, and even hodl them.

I'm sure that someday, DOGE will gain enough traction in development to further boost its presence in the cryptocurrency market. All that is needed is a community takeover to help achieve such purpose. Just my thoughts Grin

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:31:49 PM

So long we have bitcoin and some other early cryptocurrency thriving, I think doge will surely tag along with the pioneer cryptocurrency. Doge is supported by the bigwig in cryptocurrency and I think doge will be here for long time.

Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: