Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:20:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Dogecoin have a future?  (Read 54512 times)
Arindava

Activity: 361
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:55:21 PM

all coins are unpredictable what will happen in the future, but I always believe that all coins have a bright future because our crypto world will lead to a period in which the crypto world will really be a world economy, but not all altcoin can dependable..
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BurhanPSG

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:58:47 PM

I don't think that dogecoin can have a good future in the cryptocurrency markets, because it is not giving trust. Its price has been always awful, and I think this situation has a big possibility to continue like that in the future too.
I'm also not sure if dogecoin will have a good future, until now the price is still stable and there is no significant increase. Than dogecoin I prefer eth, because the price is quite good and last year the price went up to 20 millions.
pro2017

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:01:18 PM

I don't believe that dog coin could have a future. I don't understand why and how the price rises.
BurhanPSG

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:27:55 PM

Dogecoin has a strong supporting community and well developed network. Its fast and reliable confirmation and cheap fee are outstanding among the hundreds of alt coins. I think that dogecoin can have a good future in the cryptocurrency markets.
That's a good comment, dogecoin has a small fee compared to other coins. this is one of the factors that will make dogecoin survive in crytocurrency. I will try to support dogecoin, and I'm sure this coin enthusiast is still very much.
mrproblem

Activity: 392
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:34:52 PM

As inexpensiveness and stability it has future more than 80% of the coins in the market.
It is more usable in real life more than 90% of the coins
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:32:36 PM

As inexpensiveness and stability it has future more than 80% of the coins in the market.

As Dogecoin is one of the oldest cryptocurrencies in existence, it has managed to survive in our world every step of the way. Even if it lacks development and innovation, nothing has stopped it from becoming a highly used cryptocurrency by many people around the world. I believe that DOGE's killer features such as inexpensive fees, and quick speeds will allow it to expand in usage in the future as it can be used for nearly anything you could think of.

From micropayments, to tipping others, to accepting donations, to sending money around the world for pennies, to machine to machine payments, Dogecoin truly is a peer to peer electronic cash. As such, Dogecoin has a very bright future if it is supported by a community. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
torrantz

Activity: 1063
Merit: 253

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:07:06 PM

As Dogecoin is one of the oldest cryptocurrencies in existence, it has managed to survive in our world every step of the way. Even if it lacks development and innovation, nothing has stopped it from becoming a highly used cryptocurrency by many people around the world. I believe that DOGE's killer features such as inexpensive fees, and quick speeds will allow it to expand in usage in the future as it can be used for nearly anything you could think of.

From micropayments, to tipping others, to accepting donations, to sending money around the world for pennies, to machine to machine payments, Dogecoin truly is a peer to peer electronic cash. As such, Dogecoin has a very bright future if it is supported by a community. Just my opinion Smiley
I thought that you were not the latest development in dogecoin by new team from ethereum foundation to make cross bridge blockchain to the dogecoin. That announcement will be made soon. Vitalik and ethereum core developer already confirmed that.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:45:44 PM

I thought that you were not the latest development in dogecoin by new team from ethereum foundation to make cross bridge blockchain to the dogecoin. That announcement will be made soon. Vitalik and ethereum core developer already confirmed that.

That would be awesome. Bridging both Ethereum and Dogecoin, would boost DOGE's demand and usage in the long term. Hopefully, the meme cryptocurrency would survive for many years to come as more people join it and make better use of the same. Until now, everything is showing that DOGE will have a bright future for sure.

Unless miners and nodes abandon Dogecoin's blockchain, the cryptocurrency won't be going anywhere. As such, I believe that at some point in the future, Dogecoin would improve itself into a full-fledged cryptocurrency capable of withstanding anything in its path. Maybe, DOGE would transition into the Ethereum blockchain as an ERC-20 token, or maybe as a NEO token. Whatever it is, it looks like DOGE would be here to stay for quite a long time. Just my thoughts Grin

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:47:48 PM

Dogecoin have a future but it doesn't have a development future , not at all to be honest because the owner announced that he doesn't intend to work on a joke coin and it's still surprising to see dogecoin trading even in 2018 without any real development but however dogecoin is the coin of mass adoption so this way doge can survive.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
alex_kir

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:49:06 PM

Many said that this year the DogeCoin project has a very good future, I think that they were wrong. because I do not see anything. Of course this generally applies to all projects, but also DogeCoin. Therefore, I think that nothing will be exact already.
mhus786

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 06:51:49 PM

It was created as a satirical coin to bitcoin so as a joke, I don't really see it going anywhere unless the community decides to build upon the project.
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:52:21 PM

The developers have given up this project since 2014 until today. Honestly, Dogecoin is not a cryptocurrency raised by the news, it is a currency rising due to the investor's demand. And the whales are the controller volume + the price of Bitcoin on the market. I think the time of Dogecoin is over and I think it's too late to gain some traction. It's so low now, though that old veteran was Altcoin from the first Altcoin.
Welckomtome

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:06:00 PM

Please tell me, I just do not understand how a coin created simply for fun has a capitalization of $ 409,342,015 and turnover per day of $ 6,545,390 - who is selling it and the main question for what is it?
dutchkay

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:08:26 PM

Well am a Doge fan wand will always be. Easy to send to someone. The coin might have a future or not who cares. It's huge supply makes it hard to manipulate. Just love the coin. I doubt it will die off though.
btcefeyigit39

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:12:56 PM

Dogecoin is very popular these days. The market is very bad now. I think that the prices will rise when you wait.
jin_dv

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:58:45 PM

The cryptocurrency community retains a stable interest in Doge. There are several reasons for this: the cryptocurrency in question has a very low "entry threshold" for newcomers to the "crypto"market. It is relatively easy to mine, or you can buy the right number of coins for a low price; Doge enjoys the support of investors in the Asian region, particularly Korean and Japanese; DigiCon – currency, time-tested. Despite the "comic " basis", it has existed for several years and is not going to lose ground, while other projects that seemed more promising have disappeared from the cryptocurrency horizon; small commissions and fast transactions. It is this characteristic that is critically important for cryptocurrency users. This set of factors allows us to say that Dogecoin still remains an interesting and promising tool, the interest in which can grow in the future.
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:26:33 PM

Dogecoin has been my favorite alt coin for quite a long time. It serves as a good cryptocurrency for tipping others, as well as being a fun and inexpensive medium of exchange.

Yeah me too, Dogecoin is one of my favorite alt coin for a quite long time since first time i've know cryptocurrency. i'm still using this coin when try withdraw on some exchanger because withdraw with Dogecoin give your very cheap transaction fees and you can gain more trading profits...  Grin

i think Dogecoin still have a bright future because many people until this time still using this coin for reduce withdrawal fees...
asuusa

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:47:46 PM

Dogecoin loosing its shine and slowly going to earth and its showing its weakness. In my opinion, the dogecoin is very old coin but it has not good future.
skylark001

Activity: 228

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 08:58:22 AM

Dogecoin has been my favorite alt coin for quite a long time. It serves as a good cryptocurrency for tipping others, as well as being a fun and inexpensive medium of exchange.

However, I'm worried what might happen to Dogecoin in the future, since it has been quite some time that no new version of the QT wallet has been mentioned, neither some innovation to keep it going for the long term.

It would become ideal for Dogecoin to add SegWit to its code, and gain traction if it gains acceptance from the miners. Then, if it manages to become the first cryptocurrency to accept the scalable solution, it could rise in popularity once more (not to mention that transaction will be near instantaneous).

Nevertheless, Dogecoin is a great cryptocurrency being inexpensive and relatively stable, making it a great way to tip others or send micropayments faster than BTC at a fraction of the cost.

Looking forward to your opinion. Wink

Definitely yes, as currently Dogecoin (Doge) ranks among the best crypto currencies in the world. It has become a new internet sensation in crypto.

Doge is very simple and my suggestion would be to try your luck at least once in this coin. It has attracted many investors as it is mined in the same manner as Bitcoin.

sevtan74

Activity: 192
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:04:55 AM

Dogecoin will always have a future if you ask me. This coin can survive when other coins cannot. So yea, doge will be here for a long time so maybe you can start gather some , right ? Doge price in btc is so low right now.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: