Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:43:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Dogecoin have a future?  (Read 54514 times)
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:34:51 AM

I bought dogecoin christmas 2013 Grin Dogecoin has a strong supporting community and well developed network. Its fast and reliable confirmation and cheap tx fee are outstanding among the thousands of alt coins. I  can't say if and when its price will go up, but I do believe it'll stay alive.
unsquidly

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:49:54 AM

It is really hard to tell, the marketcap of Dogecoin could increase or decrease relative to Bitcoin in the future. However, Dogecoin has a strong community which is constantly growing, and is consistently near the top of the list for most valuable Cryptocurrencies.
srmecdes

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:01:22 AM

doge? please do not gice hope to another people with dogecoin. big whales play with doge and you will be a lunch for them.
A.Bagdad

Activity: 109

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:06:15 AM

Good old Dogecoin, did not think that I'm here to bring up the subject about him, it's a crypt will live and most likely very long, but will fly it in space, I can't say.

╔═██|   investaco.in   |██═════  Pre ICO : May 1st, 2018  ═╗
╚  JOIN THE NEW BREED WHO WILL INHERIT THE DIGITAL EARTH!  ╝
Isaak Bitcoin

Activity: 170

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:47:33 AM

I do not consider dogecoin to be a strong cryptocurrency. This is a token that has become popular due to design, not functionality or other advantages. In fact, this coin is the same as hundreds of other tokens.

Inu.Guren

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

homt.net

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:54:17 PM

Dogecoin proves that strong community play a big role in the sustainability of the altcoins. Eventhough there some altcoins that similar even have better feature in terms of speed and fee, Dogecoin is still exist because of the support of its community.
yes i agree with your statement, Indeed many altcoins have features such as dogecoin but nevertheless for dogecoin community issues are superior and much more, dogecoin have a strong community for support.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
mrsimons121

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:56:03 PM

Dogecoin's community is huge, and many people are optimistic about it, which is its advantage. Unfortunately, their technical team has stopped updating Dogecoin code, and perhaps the end of the token is 0.
Exforgant

Activity: 215

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:04:18 PM

No one can tell for sure what is the future of a particular cryptocurrency. What we can do is try to evaluate the potential value of a coin in the middle and long term based on various metrics such as market capitalization, community strength, developer activity, trading volume. Dogecoin is the first coin that really innovated based on their marketing initiatives and is very active in organising marketing and charity drives. It has sponsored Josh Wise in the NASCAR race and the efforts of the community to continuously reach out to more people is helping to get more people interested in Dogecoin. The price might be low at this point but given solid fundamentals, it has a very bright future.
mercer007

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:09:00 PM

Doge coin have been in the market for a long time but it did not get much popularity.Other many coins after a lot of time came and a lot of get much popularity.
Assface16678

Activity: 1386
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:17:48 PM

Dogecoin had become popular among the people of the cryptocurrency world and across the internet because of its cheap price and relatively stable than any cryptocurrency in existence making it quite the favor to a lot of people. I think it has a bright future waiting ahead of it when we pit into account the amount of the people who supports dogecoins.

Bilipus

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:03:04 AM

I think Yes. Dogecoin looked casual in its approach but is gaining wide acceptance for online transactions. It is a decentralized virtual currency and uses peer-to-peer technology to carry out its operations. Dogecoin is scrypt based and enables fast payments to anyone, anywhere across the globe.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:03:24 PM

Dogecoin had become popular among the people of the cryptocurrency world and across the internet because of its cheap price and relatively stable than any cryptocurrency in existence making it quite the favor to a lot of people. I think it has a bright future waiting ahead of it when we pit into account the amount of the people who supports dogecoins.

Yes. Dogecoin is and will always be one of the favorite altcoins to use for tipping and micropayments within many crypto enthusiasts. While it lacks development and innovation, there's nothing stopping Dogecoin from being actively traded on the markets, and used by anyone worldwide. What keeps it going is its large community supporting it every step of the way. There are still nodes and miners running within the DOGE network, which makes it hard to say that it would fail anytime soon.

Considering the time that has passed ever since DOGE was created, and it's still actively traded on the markets, I believe that it has a bright future ahead of it. Maybe, by then, another developer or development team would take over Dogecoin to make it better than ever before. Perhaps, DOGE would be migrated to a smart contracts platform like Ethereum, Cardano, or even NEO to grasp the benefits of these blockchains, or maybe it would upgrade its codebase to the latest standards and support SegWit along with the Lightning Network.

Whatever it is, we might never know what exciting things lie ahead with this cryptocurrency, and we should do our best to support it for the long term. Spreading the word about Dogecoin's advantages over most cryptocurrencies out there, will help bring more people into it, making the cryptocurrency soar to new levels in terms of usage and adoption.

Nevertheless, Dogecoin will continue to be used in crypto land for quite a long time. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Fonneda

Activity: 161

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:05:58 PM

As far to what ive researched dogecoin was created just for fun,a typical meme coin so there will be something funny in our market. Doge doesnt have any active development for the last 2years,it is indeed an inactive coin which has no use,from the start and until today.So i therefor conclude that this coin wont have any future because it is dead a long time ago.
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:45:52 PM

No one can tell for sure what is the future of a particular cryptocurrency. What we can do is try to evaluate the potential value of a coin in the middle and long term based on various metrics such as market capitalization, community strength, developer activity, trading volume. Dogecoin is the first coin that really innovated based on their marketing initiatives and is very active in organising marketing and charity drives. It has sponsored Josh Wise in the NASCAR race and the efforts of the community to continuously reach out to more people is helping to get more people interested in Dogecoin. The price might be low at this point but given solid fundamentals, it has a very bright future.
Personally, I think Dogecoin can not have a better future if the devs of Dogecoin did not comeback recently.
Luckily, a devs from the old devs team comeback to develop again this coin, it made the future Dogecoin can cooperate to build a system between Ethereum/Doge can be happen in the near future.
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:57:47 PM

All I can say that all altcoins may have their own future to build up , the only thing I can say that this dogecoin may bring good future if it will be manage carefully by the developer , and one thing to sustained in this kind of cryptocurrency is add more functionality of this coin and more internet adopted transactions of this dogecoin to survive in this digital market.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Artron1

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:27:38 AM

Dogecoin? money for the future. XRP DASH LITE Need to invest in them. There is no need to invest in another virtual currency.
jaklis43

Activity: 130

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:31:12 AM

I am also one of the doge fans, it is one of the crypto currency that I don't need to count the 0 when I want to used, but the price and growth is not really good, its little bit slow and not stable,  and the price has been falling down so low, there is some positive rising for this few week but still not enough to crank up the popularity Bu we will wait for more good news!
sharkpc2000

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:59:36 AM

There are no objective reasons to use Dogecoin. The commission will increase with time like that of bitcoin
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:28:28 AM

Personally, I think Dogecoin can not have a better future if the devs of Dogecoin did not comeback recently.
Luckily, a devs from the old devs team comeback to develop again this coin, it made the future Dogecoin can cooperate to build a system between Ethereum/Doge can be happen in the near future.

Yes. The comeback of Dogecoin developers could mean that in the future, DOGE would get back on track in terms of development and innovation. Maybe, the dev team would allow DOGE to shift into an ERC-20 token within the Ethereum network to grasp the benefits of greater security, and interaction with other smart contracts. Or, Dogecoin could continue its course as a separate blockchain with additional improvements such as SegWit and Lightning Network.

Whatever it is, I believe that Dogecoin still has a future since many people are using it over time. This cryptocurrency has managed to retain its place in the cryptocurrency markets, and it could survive for quite a long time. Given that it provides many benefits to the people that use it, Dogecoin is an excellent payments system for anything you could imagine. Where Bitcoin cannot be used for certain areas such as micropayments, and tipping, Dogecoin takes the lead as it's inexpensive and easily accessible by anyone in the world.

Nevertheless, only time will tell us if we would be able to see Dogecoin alive or not within the future. In crypto land, anything could happen so it's best for us to keep our eyes peeled, just in case. Just my thoughts Grin

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Britainacoin

Activity: 256

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:33:49 AM

Dogecoin has been my favorite alt coin for quite a long time. It serves as a good cryptocurrency for tipping others, as well as being a fun and inexpensive medium of exchange.

However, I'm worried what might happen to Dogecoin in the future, since it has been quite some time that no new version of the QT wallet has been mentioned, neither some innovation to keep it going for the long term.

It would become ideal for Dogecoin to add SegWit to its code, and gain traction if it gains acceptance from the miners. Then, if it manages to become the first cryptocurrency to accept the scalable solution, it could rise in popularity once more (not to mention that transaction will be near instantaneous).

Nevertheless, Dogecoin is a great cryptocurrency being inexpensive and relatively stable, making it a great way to tip others or send micropayments faster than BTC at a fraction of the cost.

Looking forward to your opinion. Wink

it depends on many factors. for example the team program and new roadmap. also it depends on people and their investments. I think investment of people on this coins is good (regarding the goal of this currency) also team is well. it can grow more in future.
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: