Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:50:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Dogecoin have a future?  (Read 54512 times)
alsu5552018

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 06:17:12 PM

Personally, I like dogecoin. I like that with the help of it you can easily transfer other coins from one exchange to another without losing anything in price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aroma92

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:39:17 PM

I like Dogecoin, I often use It for quick transactions and it doesn't have high fees. As a serious coin, it is not perceived. On Dogecoin you can speculate well, but you need to be careful you can go into a strong minus.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
DertyPig823

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:50:35 PM

I think it is very interesting to buy Dogecoin. It is just a joke coin but now it has value.  I myself have been holding these coins for a long time
TonixGaming_14

Activity: 329
Merit: 100

AGATE

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:00:20 PM

The most incomprehensible coin of the top 50. I mean, seriously. What drives people to purchase a given asset?
I personally don't understand that. Whether the desire to lose money, or earn.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Timaif

Activity: 94

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:08:22 PM

Good coins. I bought DogeCoin last year and already managed to get good profit. Now the coin well maintains falling of the price.
Handalger

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:22:44 PM

Yes the coin has been developing well recently when this coin was made purely as a meme, and now this coin with a large million capitalization is good !
mightwalker

Activity: 266
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 11:24:43 PM

Dogecoin is the most overvalued coin. It has nothing, only the community that supports it believe its value.

imusify.com ❰        Award winning blockchain music platform        ❱ imusify.com
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:26:30 PM

To be honest, it seems to me that no one expected such a development of the situation, you see how the situation in the market develops, and especially from DogeCoin projects, so I would probably prefer to just say that this is really something very strange.

Agree. It's strange to see how far Dogecoin has reached, despite being abandoned in development for quite a few years now. The only thing that has kept the cryptocurrency alive, is the community. Which means that, if the community moves onto the next big thing in crypto, Dogecoin would simply fail. Despite all this, Dogecoin is still actively traded across many crypto exchanges worldwide. Its inexpensiveness allows anyone to easily acquire it, compared with most popular cryptocurrencies in existence.

Given that the Dogecoin blockchain is not as bloated as Bitcoin's or Ethereum's blockchain, fees are kept to a minimum and speeds are as fast as possible. To say that Dogecoin has a future is quite uncertain, since it could either rise in popularity or simply fall until it's dead. No development or innovation is a huge risk here, as it exposes the cryptocurrency to a wave of attacks that were previously addressed by most cryptocurrencies. Therefore, Dogecoin would only remain as a speculative cryptocurrency for tips and quick transfers, but not as a serious cryptocurrency you could buy and hodl for the long term. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
iSparta

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:36:24 PM

I first heard about this coin back in 2014. Then it seemed to me that this is a humorous project that will cease to exist in a few months. More than four years have passed, and Dogecoin exists and continues to develop. This is confirmed by its high capitalization, which is associated with the ease of use of this coin, the speed of transactions and high anonymity.
yingfeng

Activity: 910
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:40:18 PM

I think the coin has no future. While it is needed in order to quickly mix up their funds between exchanges. When Lightning will fully operational in the Bitcoin network, and Casper will in the Ethereum network, this coin will not be needed.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
SandraStark

Activity: 504
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:40:30 AM

I know that Dogecoin was one of the few cryptocurrencies that managed during the recent fall in the market to demonstrate a positive trend, thanks to which it entered the Top-20 CoinMarketCap.  I think these are excellent indicators and they say that the coin has not only the future, but also success. I don’t watch this coin, but my friends are trading it very actively. I think like a saleable coin, she is good.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:00:33 PM

I think the coin has no future. While it is needed in order to quickly mix up their funds between exchanges. When Lightning will fully operational in the Bitcoin network, and Casper will in the Ethereum network, this coin will not be needed.

Probably. If Bitcoin's Lightning Network and Ethereum's Plasma Framework become highly successful and adopted in the mainstream world, then there's a possibility that most altcoins will fall in the market. However, for that to happen with Dogecoin it's still debatable, since there are already various cryptocurrencies which are faster and cheaper than it. Despite this, Dogecoin has remained actively traded across several cryptocurrency exchanges, which shows that it has huge community support and interest from crypto enthusiasts.

There's something unique about Dogecoin, even if it's not actively developed and maintained unlike most cryptocurrencies we know and love today. Dogecoin is both fun and educational, as it allows newcomers into cryptocurrencies to quickly get started sending/receiving transactions. The inexpensive nature of Dogecoin, allows anyone to own a piece of the cake, without risking lots of money (compared with most cryptocurrencies on the market). For this reason, Dogecoin could have a future after all, as people buy/sell it within the market over time. However, there's a huge risk for Dogecoin's longevity since no development means that it could easily be exposed to well-known attacks within the cryptocurrency space (such as Transaction Malleability).

Therefore, Dogecoin could either survive in the future, or simply vanish if it becomes too obsolete for the modern world. Just my opinion Smiley

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
jozymens7

Activity: 392

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 04:02:54 PM

Dogecoin was one of the coins many people had interest in when it was first created and launched. Now due to how the coin is used it has a low market cap and people are losing interest in it. So I think it will not have a great future and even due to how the developers has mishandled it.

genapena

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:05:36 PM

I think that people will not be serious about this coin, because it was created as a joke. I do not think that this coin may be of interest to investors.

alex_kir

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:05:56 PM

Of course, I am sure that cryptocurrencies such as DogeCoins will also be used for an arbitration tool, when there were no such projects as USDT or TUSD before, I use this project and the output from the exchange was very small, so just use it.
MD Nur Hossain
Copper Member

Activity: 166

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:58:02 AM

It was when the wannabe ETH gold coin, however, these days their own is really a massive difference current between your two cash right now. Therefore the outcome is actually before a person through final few years should you begin to see the historic chart between your a few of the best gold coin with ETH you'd understand how precisely it's ensuing involved with it.
eka rock69

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:19:05 AM

I do not know because it seems like this coin is not yet widely known, if the development of this coin is good, surely in the future many will invest in this coin
moanna123

Activity: 88

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:20:57 AM

i think each coin has positive sides and those negative ones and dogecoin has a very big community but to tell the truth i don t think that it is going to have a future.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:26:22 AM

same as me,,
i like doge, this one is my favourite cryptocurrency when i trade on an exchange,,
but in my opinion,, if dogecoin didn't explore the feature maybe the price of this coin will falling again and again my friends

here some articles about this cryptocurrency
https://cointelegraph.com/news/dogecoin-a-joke-that-turned-into-a-multi-million-dollar-business

Yeah man. As well as you, I'm a huge fan of Dogecoin as it provides faster transactions and serves as a better way for micropayments, than Bitcoin. Nowadays, it is extremely cheap but in my eyes, it will always be a valuable cryptocurrency to me. I'm hoping that the dev team could step up, and deliver innovation to this fun meme coin, to help it become popular once more. In the meantime, it would be just to buying lots of DOGE for me.  Smiley
Dogecoin has shown many potentials over the years. Based on the recent years Dogecoin is one of the successful coins because many coins seize to exist over these years but Dogecoin is still existing among the top 100 cryptocurrencies.
on the market Cryptocurrency many developments occurred primarily on Dogecoin.
the progress experienced by Dogecoin able to make Dogecoin very able to reliably.
 currently only the increase in value has been demonstrated and is able to generate more profits on the next generation that has Dogecoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Tope559

Activity: 199

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:01:35 AM

Dogecoin is one of the best project in the world of crypto but its need alot of awearness so that alot of people will know about it. Most of people didn't know much about the coin.
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: