Bitcoin Forum
July 16, 2019, 07:43:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.0 [Torrent] (New!)

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: placeholder
placeholder
placeholder
placeholder
placeholder
placeholder

Pages: « 1 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 [278] 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 ... 365 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥SOLARIS XLR💥100% PoS + Masternodes💥Txbit.io exchange is live now !  (Read 278630 times)
Batus

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:14:42 AM

Free 0.01BTC for new registered users (1 account only) who have made atleast one trade!

• Create account
  • Make atleast one trade
  • Receive 0.01BTC within 24 hours!

Solaris Market Open!
https://0xchange.io/trade/xlr-btc

Our Solaris order books have been opened and are starting to fill up, come and join us on our secure, fast and easy to use platform!
Stay tuned for further currencies, promotions and updates. If you have any suggestions/feedback or need help flick us a PM!
Don't trust scamers!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PLAY NOW
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ale22

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:58:35 AM

As a developer I don't trust the team, it's clear there are problems and the situation it's pretty scary, they postponed the Zerocoin implementation from february to april but devs are not working, check yourself guys, in GitHub repository (https://github.com/Solaris-Project/Solaris/) the latest commit was ONE MONTH AGO (Latest commit 5294ddf on 28 Jan), too much in this field, expecially if you have to respect a promise......
dhmtk2

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:57:08 AM

Free 0.01BTC for new registered users (1 account only) who have made atleast one trade!

• Create account
  • Make atleast one trade

Solaris Market Open!

Our Solaris order books have been opened and are starting to fill up, come and join us on our secure, fast and easy to use platform!
Stay tuned for further currencies, promotions and updates. If you have any suggestions/feedback or need help flick us a PM!

This is another pathetic koinbi scam, don't click the link or give them anything other then the middle finger.
Thank you for your warning, Sir.
startsts

Activity: 672
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:16:13 AM

As a developer I don't trust the team, it's clear there are problems and the situation it's pretty scary, they postponed the Zerocoin implementation from february to april but devs are not working, check yourself guys, in GitHub repository (https://github.com/Solaris-Project/Solaris/) the latest commit was ONE MONTH AGO (Latest commit 5294ddf on 28 Jan), too much in this field, expecially if you have to respect a promise......

I also don't trush that developer KEESDEWIT,  he can't make working stable his first coin AMS (Amsterdam Coin) its wallet crashes all the time after switch to PoS  and I suppose XLR possible will have same problem since PIVX codebase is not tested enough and need an experienced dev with free time to support it and fix at time, that KEESDEWIT is not such dev obviously.

Also how I already said many times - after restart the wallet (AMS, XLR, any coin on PIVX codebase) it needs to reindex all blocks.  Well for now it takes ~10 minutes, but in the future (with more blocks) it will take more and more time!  It needs to be fixed, so PIVX codebase should be fixed before use on serious projects.

ceferov

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

Long Live Crypto!

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:40:42 AM

I also don't trush that developer KEESDEWIT,  he can't make working stable his first coin AMS (Amsterdam Coin) its wallet crashes all the time after switch to PoS  and I suppose XLR possible will have same problem since PIVX codebase is not tested enough and need an experienced dev with free time to support it and fix at time, that KEESDEWIT is not such dev obviously.

Also how I already said many times - after restart the wallet (AMS, XLR, any coin on PIVX codebase) it needs to reindex all blocks.  Well for now it takes ~10 minutes, but in the future (with more blocks) it will take more and more time!  It needs to be fixed, so PIVX codebase should be fixed before use on serious projects.

I was thinking to buy some Solaris. But now I think it's worth it to check your comments. I'm looking for whitepaper and team for this project to see if serious project or not but I can't find any info

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
zdeni82

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:46:11 AM

• Create account
  • Make atleast one trade

Solaris Market Open!

Don't trust scamers!

I lost 238 XLR. I didnt check this website.
People with good will please help me to recover some XLR.
The address of Solaris is:
SeFaszHTM18btjBPUGb58p9MUFBTjJrr8v
Thank you!
keesdewit
Copper Member

Activity: 976
Merit: 513

Txbit.io - Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 12:05:36 PM

You are the first person that tells me that the AMS wallet crashes all the time after switching to PoS. Did you see anyone else complaining about it on the AMS topic? Did you even try to run it on another computer before posting? My guess is that its a local computer problem. The reindex of blocks does not happen here and I have it running on 5 different computers. None of them crash nor require reindex on start.

@ale22: Its postponed to a later time, but what makes you think it requires additional work?

To make a long story short, I will do additional testing before Solaris gets into PoS. Just to make sure everything works well as we think it does at the moment and will be after switching to PoS.

startsts

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:41:35 PM

You are the first person that tells me that the AMS wallet crashes all the time after switching to PoS. Did you see anyone else complaining about it on the AMS topic? Did you even try to run it on another computer before posting? My guess is that its a local computer problem. The reindex of blocks does not happen here and I have it running on 5 different computers. None of them crash nor require reindex on start.

How that (screenshot) can be local PC problem?  it's problem of codebase or blockchain

dhmtk2

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:51:09 PM

How that (screenshot) can be local PC problem?  it's problem of codebase or blockchain

https://cryptohub.online/static/img/ams_crash.png

You are likely appear at the right time in the topic :0
keesdewit
Copper Member

Txbit.io - Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 12:54:25 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 01:30:30 PM by keesdewit

What is the problem with that? Its just normal behaviour. A block is generated that does not meet the consensus rules and is therefor rejected. Thats it. Nothing special or wrong.

So if your conclusion is "it's problem of codebase or blockchain" then please explain where the problem is. You must be very knowledgeable about blockchains to draw such a conclusion with this level of certainty. Even certain enough to tell people in public that you do not trust me? So show us your knowledge and explain to us why this is a blockchain problem as you conclude.

How that (screenshot) can be local PC problem?  it's problem of codebase or blockchain

startsts

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:41:10 PM

What is the problem with that? Its just normal behaviour. A block is generated that does not meet the consensus rules and is therefor rejected. Thats it. Nothing special or wrong.

So if your conclusion is "it's problem of codebase or blockchain" then please explain where the problem is. You must be very knowledgeable about blockchains to draw such a conclusion with this level of certainty. Even certain enough to tell people in public that you do not trust me? So show us your knowledge and explain to us why this is a blockchain problem as you conclude.

How that (screenshot) can be local PC problem?  it's problem of codebase or blockchain

what generated blocks if AMS already is full PoS ?   wallet automatically generates pos blocks so it should not generate wrong blocks

keesdewit
Copper Member

Txbit.io - Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 01:47:05 PM

PoS blocks are generated and validated just as PoW blocks. This warning message (not even an error) can be caused by someone who modified the source code of the wallet to let it function in their advantage. As you see in the message it did not work. The block was rejected and thats only a positive thing. Nothing special or wrong

Now I ask you again:

what generated blocks if AMS already is full PoS ?   wallet automatically generates pos blocks so it should not generate wrong blocks

startsts

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:57:26 PM

PoS blocks are generated and validated just as PoW blocks. This warning message (not even an error) can be caused by someone who modified the source code of the wallet to let it function in their advantage. As you see in the message it did not work. The block was rejected and thats only a positive thing. Nothing special or wrong

Now I ask you again:

what generated blocks if AMS already is full PoS ?   wallet automatically generates pos blocks so it should not generate wrong blocks

that messages is last string from wallet log file,  so it was the reason of crashing

keesdewit
Copper Member

Txbit.io - Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 02:09:16 PM

Yet another wrong conclusion: "so it was the reason of crashing" There are many (environment specific) reasons why something can crash without even writing to the log. Wallets compiled with wrong dependencies for example can cause segmentation faults. In most cases this would not write any log record to debug.log.

How about telling people that you are the fuckup here and not me?

Now I ask you again:

that messages is last string from wallet log file,  so it was the reason of crashing

SolarisDev

Activity: 622
Merit: 283

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 08:19:34 PM
Merited by Dabs (1)

We have complete trust in Keesdewit as the lead developer of Solaris.
There is no indication that either XLR or AMS is not working as intended. Issues that have been encountered to date have been dealt with swiftly and efficiently.

Thank you for support Solaris !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████▀▀        ▀▀████▄
     ▄███▀      ▄████▄   ▄████▄
   ▄███▀        ██   ██ ██▀ ▀███▄
  ▐██▌          ▀▀█  ████▀    ▐██▌
 ▐██▌     ▄▄██████▄▄████████▄  ▐██▌
 ███   ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀  ▀██  ███
▐██▌  ███▀         ▀███▄ ▄  ▄█  ▐██▌
███  ███▀            ▀██ ▀███▀   ███
███ ███               ▀██        ███
███▐██▌      ▄▄▄       ██▌       ███
▐██▐██      ▐███▌      ▐█▌      ▐██▌
 ████▌       ▀▀▀       ██▌      ███
 ▐████                ▐██      ▐██▌
  ▐████              ▄██▌     ▐██▌
   ▀████▄         ▄▄███▀    ▄███▀
     ▀█████▄▄▄▄██████▀    ▄███▀
       ▀█████████▀▀   ▄▄████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████████████▀        ▄█████████▄        █▄                       ▄█▄             ████████████▄▄       █▄      ▄▄████████████▀
 ▄████████████▀       ▄███████████████▄     ███                     ▄███▄            ██████████████▄      ███    ▄████████████▀
▐███                 ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄    ███                    ▄█████▄           ███         ███▌     ███   ▐███
▐██▌                ▐███▀           ▀███▌   ███                   ▄███▀███▄          ███         ▐██▌     ███   ▐██▌
▐███                ███▌             ▐███   ███                  ▄███▀ ▀███▄         ███         ███▌     ███   ▐███
 ▀███████████▄▄     ███               ███   ███                 ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███ ██████████▀      ███    ▀███████████▄▄
  ▀▀███████████▄    ███               ███   ███                ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ███ ████████▀▀       ███     ▀▀███████████▄
             ███▌   ███▌             ▐███   ███               ▄███▀  ▄▄▄  ▀███▄      ███ ▀████▄           ███                ███▌
             ▐██▌   ▐███▄           ▄███▌   ███              ▄███▀   ███   ▀███▄     ███   ▀████▄         ███                ▐██▌
             ███▌    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀    ███             ▄███▀    ▀▀▀    ▀███▄    ███     ▀████▄       ███                ███▌
  ▄████████████▀      ▀███████████████▀     █████████▄     ▄███▀             ▀███▄   ███       ▀████▄     ███     ▄████████████▀
▄████████████▀▀          ▀█████████▀        ▀██████████▄   ██▀                 ▀██    ▀█         ▀████▄    ▀█   ▄████████████▀▀

zXLR | XLR | SINCE MARCH 2017

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
dhmtk2

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:42:06 PM

We have complete trust in Keesdewit as the lead developer of Solaris.
There is no indication that either XLR or AMS is not working as intended. Issues that have been encountered to date have been dealt with swiftly and efficiently.

https://solaris.coinstatistics.online/Stats/MasternodeCount
https://solaris.coinstatistics.online/Stats/BlockCount
https://solaris.coinstatistics.online/Stats/PowDifficulty
https://solaris.coinstatistics.online/Stats/NetworkHashRate

Thank you for support Solaris !

It is really good to hear from you to end the argument. In Solaris and it's devs, I believe.
Vorona34

Activity: 82

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:52:32 AM

I was thinking to buy some Solaris. But now I think it's worth it to check your comments. I'm looking for whitepaper and team for this project to see if serious project or not but I can't find any info

The developer has deceived a large number of people and if he reveals information about himself, he may suffer. So You won't be able to find information about it.
umine.org

Activity: 130
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:39:00 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2018, 10:09:34 PM by umine.org

💥Solaris on UMINE.ORG💥

Fast and stable mining pool

Code:
-a xevan -o stratum+tcp://s.umine.org:3739 -u WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=XLR -R 3

Payouts every hour.

Come and join us!
SolarisDev

Activity: 622
Merit: 283

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 10:48:12 AM
Merited by Dabs (1), Elder III (1)

Thank you for your support !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████▀▀        ▀▀████▄
     ▄███▀      ▄████▄   ▄████▄
   ▄███▀        ██   ██ ██▀ ▀███▄
  ▐██▌          ▀▀█  ████▀    ▐██▌
 ▐██▌     ▄▄██████▄▄████████▄  ▐██▌
 ███   ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀  ▀██  ███
▐██▌  ███▀         ▀███▄ ▄  ▄█  ▐██▌
███  ███▀            ▀██ ▀███▀   ███
███ ███               ▀██        ███
███▐██▌      ▄▄▄       ██▌       ███
▐██▐██      ▐███▌      ▐█▌      ▐██▌
 ████▌       ▀▀▀       ██▌      ███
 ▐████                ▐██      ▐██▌
  ▐████              ▄██▌     ▐██▌
   ▀████▄         ▄▄███▀    ▄███▀
     ▀█████▄▄▄▄██████▀    ▄███▀
       ▀█████████▀▀   ▄▄████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████████████▀        ▄█████████▄        █▄                       ▄█▄             ████████████▄▄       █▄      ▄▄████████████▀
 ▄████████████▀       ▄███████████████▄     ███                     ▄███▄            ██████████████▄      ███    ▄████████████▀
▐███                 ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄    ███                    ▄█████▄           ███         ███▌     ███   ▐███
▐██▌                ▐███▀           ▀███▌   ███                   ▄███▀███▄          ███         ▐██▌     ███   ▐██▌
▐███                ███▌             ▐███   ███                  ▄███▀ ▀███▄         ███         ███▌     ███   ▐███
 ▀███████████▄▄     ███               ███   ███                 ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███ ██████████▀      ███    ▀███████████▄▄
  ▀▀███████████▄    ███               ███   ███                ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ███ ████████▀▀       ███     ▀▀███████████▄
             ███▌   ███▌             ▐███   ███               ▄███▀  ▄▄▄  ▀███▄      ███ ▀████▄           ███                ███▌
             ▐██▌   ▐███▄           ▄███▌   ███              ▄███▀   ███   ▀███▄     ███   ▀████▄         ███                ▐██▌
             ███▌    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀    ███             ▄███▀    ▀▀▀    ▀███▄    ███     ▀████▄       ███                ███▌
  ▄████████████▀      ▀███████████████▀     █████████▄     ▄███▀             ▀███▄   ███       ▀████▄     ███     ▄████████████▀
▄████████████▀▀          ▀█████████▀        ▀██████████▄   ██▀                 ▀██    ▀█         ▀████▄    ▀█   ▄████████████▀▀

zXLR | XLR | SINCE MARCH 2017

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
hous26

Activity: 462
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:25:49 PM

Stop fudding in the Solaris Announcement unless you are going to cause the mining difficulty to decrease; if so, please continue.

Pages: « 1 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 [278] 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 ... 365 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.