Bitcoin Forum
August 19, 2019, 09:53:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.0 [Torrent] (New!)

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: placeholder
placeholder
placeholder
placeholder
placeholder
placeholder

Pages: « 1 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 [262] 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 ... 368 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥SOLARIS XLR💥100% PoS + Masternodes💥Txbit.io exchange is live now !  (Read 282042 times)
Amidoman

Activity: 165
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:31:54 PM

I voted for the first one. I liked anyway. I thought I would ask a friend who is a great graphic designer but I don't think he would get this done better however I could ask him to try if devs decide to give it another go.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
overclockedjesus

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:26:20 PM

I have got 1 Masternode ... this i will not sell.
But i also try to trade every day ... as an example today i sold 23 xlr and get 58 at my following buy order.

With the rewards from another Masternode wich i have, i am selling to btc and then also set some buy orders at xlr.

With the price dropping so rapidly it is hard to sell and buy more again especially when the value against the BTC and ETH is lower and lower every hour. It is fine as long as you manage to buy more. I doubled my XLR often within a day or two just trading it but the price was stable 20-23$ a coin for a week or more. Right now... I have no idea. I removed my coins from Kucoin. I will forget about it for a while and I will mine something I can actually sell to make profit to buy more xlr unless I give up for good.

You are right. Is hard to trade at this time but i think XLR needs some new buyers because the Market is in a downtrend and at this time i try to sell higher & buy low again ... at the End of the day i have got more xlr or btc ... i take both.

Anytime will come the point where the Market is again moving to the other side ... latelly when people remember that XLR had a very low supply und most people from Solaris are hodl their XLR ... latest when POS Phase kicks in ... April.

And i also think the Price in April or May will be much higher than now.

I hope so too. I hope people won't dump bitcoin and ether as that would destroy crypto profitability for long. No matter which coin we choose to HODL now that would make it pointless.

Right now people are dumping everything in an attack on the crypto market.  Blindly selling and walking off a cliff like lemmings.
Amidoman

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:15:27 PM

I have got 1 Masternode ... this i will not sell.
But i also try to trade every day ... as an example today i sold 23 xlr and get 58 at my following buy order.

With the rewards from another Masternode wich i have, i am selling to btc and then also set some buy orders at xlr.

With the price dropping so rapidly it is hard to sell and buy more again especially when the value against the BTC and ETH is lower and lower every hour. It is fine as long as you manage to buy more. I doubled my XLR often within a day or two just trading it but the price was stable 20-23$ a coin for a week or more. Right now... I have no idea. I removed my coins from Kucoin. I will forget about it for a while and I will mine something I can actually sell to make profit to buy more xlr unless I give up for good.

You are right. Is hard to trade at this time but i think XLR needs some new buyers because the Market is in a downtrend and at this time i try to sell higher & buy low again ... at the End of the day i have got more xlr or btc ... i take both.

Anytime will come the point where the Market is again moving to the other side ... latelly when people remember that XLR had a very low supply und most people from Solaris are hodl their XLR ... latest when POS Phase kicks in ... April.

And i also think the Price in April or May will be much higher than now.

I hope so too. I hope people won't dump bitcoin and ether as that would destroy crypto profitability for long. No matter which coin we choose to HODL now that would make it pointless.

Right now people are dumping everything in an attack on the crypto market.  Blindly selling and walking off a cliff like lemmings.

This is what I think is happening right now but I may be wrong. There are so many coins to mine or trade, many very successful at least for a while. Hard to choose and this may be why. You see a coin you think is great so you sell other alts in your portfolio just to trade, you sell it relatively cheap just to sell and buy what you think will be big. Stupid but true.
I am relatively new but I gave up any excitement or panic. I sit down, mine, observe. Stopped trading as I cannot stand selling at current prices. I just can't. SO I'm waiting...
vella85

Activity: 1232
Merit: 545

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 10:03:59 PM

People selling Solaris is most likely the miners as I have seen this many times in the past with masternode/pow hybrid coins. I think once Solaris switches over to full POS/masternodes then the price might start to rise and remain stable for a longer period. Solaris will start to get the POS people in who are looking for a good long term hold while they stake. I just saw this happen with VGS recently where the price was always getting smashed because the miners were dumping their coins. Once it switched to POS/masternodes the price stopped going down and has actually started to go up in a big way so I'm thinking the same will happen here. Not long to wait now, just 3 months before we see POS start.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
vmalafeevskiy

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:56:34 AM

Hi again,

After seeing some opinions, I decided to follow the comments and add some adjustments to my logo. Simpler is better: I simplified the icon and removed the version with 'O' replacement, because I find it not very useful. Here is how it looks now:

https://i.imgur.com/W5acgKa.jpg

I really like this symbol because it's simple enough, but deep and meaningful at the same time. Different people may see here different things:

- the sun
- planets and their orbits
- sun blasts
- gold alchemy symbol
- solar eclipse
- the crescent moon

and all the assotiations are parts of the big Solaris Universe shown in a small symbol.

Thanks for your attention
Lercker

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:27:47 AM

I vote we keep our logo as is. I agree that they are all generic for the most part (or too similar to other coins). I liked logo 1's text, but the original looks better then this modified version.
Miner2525

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:05:02 AM

That's the first thing I tried and it made no difference.

This happens if you don't close your wallet properly and the database corrupts.

Go to your solaris data folder (%appdata%/solaris/)

Delete all files and folder there, expect for wallet.dat, masternodes.conf and solaris.conf (DO NOT DELETE THESE 3 FILES)

Open your wallet again and let it sync.

ECOMI
⇐ ● ECOMI - PAY, PROTECT, COLLECT. Licensed Crypto-Collectables, Wireless Hardware Wallet, and more ICO NOW LIVE ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITE ➀ ○ ○ ○
ibinsad

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:09:04 AM

People selling Solaris is most likely the miners as I have seen this many times in the past with masternode/pow hybrid coins. I think once Solaris switches over to full POS/masternodes then the price might start to rise and remain stable for a longer period. Solaris will start to get the POS people in who are looking for a good long term hold while they stake. I just saw this happen with VGS recently where the price was always getting smashed because the miners were dumping their coins. Once it switched to POS/masternodes the price stopped going down and has actually started to go up in a big way so I'm thinking the same will happen here. Not long to wait now, just 3 months before we see POS start.

Not all miners instant sell, i like to hold and risk..
Sword_Fish
Copper Member

Activity: 39

stakinglab.io : core member

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 02:55:14 AM

Hey Crypto Geeks,

tired of Staking alone or can't afford an own Masternode?,

have a look at our StakingLab

"better stake together"  Wink

Shared Pos & Masternode Service:
StakingLab.io
caoboinhacso

Activity: 192

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:07:24 AM
Last edit: February 01, 2018, 03:15:30 PM by caoboinhacso

Hi Solaris!
I want to know about your Masternode system. How I can buy Masternode?

greenhope

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:54:55 AM

Hi Solaris!

SnowGem.org - Improve upon great ideas of other cryptocurrencies
Equihash - No Premine - No ICO - Masternodes soon

Buy 1001 coins in Kucoin or CoinExchange or CryptoBridge.
Download and sync a wallet then send the coins to your wallet.
Find how to setup masternode guide in a first post and follow it.
diepytcc

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:00:06 AM

Hi Solaris!

SnowGem.org - Improve upon great ideas of other cryptocurrencies
Equihash - No Premine - No ICO - Masternodes soon

Buy 1001 coins in Kucoin or CoinExchange or CryptoBridge.
Download and sync a wallet then send the coins to your wallet.
Find how to setup masternode guide in a first post and follow it.

Masternodes setup guideline I. The OP. Please check the OP for more information.
SolarisDev

Activity: 623
Merit: 288

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 12:38:16 PM

We are pleased to present to all of you our plans, in form of a roadmap and short summary, for the first half of 2018.

Since being born in March 2017, Solaris has come leaps and bounds in terms of technology, community and support.

We would like to thank all the supporters of Solaris, because none of the progress would be possible without continued belief that Solaris will succeed.

Thank you for your support !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████▀▀        ▀▀████▄
     ▄███▀      ▄████▄   ▄████▄
   ▄███▀        ██   ██ ██▀ ▀███▄
  ▐██▌          ▀▀█  ████▀    ▐██▌
 ▐██▌     ▄▄██████▄▄████████▄  ▐██▌
 ███   ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀  ▀██  ███
▐██▌  ███▀         ▀███▄ ▄  ▄█  ▐██▌
███  ███▀            ▀██ ▀███▀   ███
███ ███               ▀██        ███
███▐██▌      ▄▄▄       ██▌       ███
▐██▐██      ▐███▌      ▐█▌      ▐██▌
 ████▌       ▀▀▀       ██▌      ███
 ▐████                ▐██      ▐██▌
  ▐████              ▄██▌     ▐██▌
   ▀████▄         ▄▄███▀    ▄███▀
     ▀█████▄▄▄▄██████▀    ▄███▀
       ▀█████████▀▀   ▄▄████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████████████▀        ▄█████████▄        █▄                       ▄█▄             ████████████▄▄       █▄      ▄▄████████████▀
 ▄████████████▀       ▄███████████████▄     ███                     ▄███▄            ██████████████▄      ███    ▄████████████▀
▐███                 ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄    ███                    ▄█████▄           ███         ███▌     ███   ▐███
▐██▌                ▐███▀           ▀███▌   ███                   ▄███▀███▄          ███         ▐██▌     ███   ▐██▌
▐███                ███▌             ▐███   ███                  ▄███▀ ▀███▄         ███         ███▌     ███   ▐███
 ▀███████████▄▄     ███               ███   ███                 ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███ ██████████▀      ███    ▀███████████▄▄
  ▀▀███████████▄    ███               ███   ███                ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ███ ████████▀▀       ███     ▀▀███████████▄
             ███▌   ███▌             ▐███   ███               ▄███▀  ▄▄▄  ▀███▄      ███ ▀████▄           ███                ███▌
             ▐██▌   ▐███▄           ▄███▌   ███              ▄███▀   ███   ▀███▄     ███   ▀████▄         ███                ▐██▌
             ███▌    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀    ███             ▄███▀    ▀▀▀    ▀███▄    ███     ▀████▄       ███                ███▌
  ▄████████████▀      ▀███████████████▀     █████████▄     ▄███▀             ▀███▄   ███       ▀████▄     ███     ▄████████████▀
▄████████████▀▀          ▀█████████▀        ▀██████████▄   ██▀                 ▀██    ▀█         ▀████▄    ▀█   ▄████████████▀▀

zXLR | XLR | SINCE MARCH 2017

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Amidoman

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:20:42 PM

Another panic sale on the crypto market? I hope you guys are holding on for the next few days as the market will recover again as it always did. I also hope the XLR prices will recover as I would like to continue a peaceful trading. This is too much for me right now. Cannot stand selling so cheap.
Vorona34

Activity: 82

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:26:37 PM

Another panic sale on the crypto market? I hope you guys are holding on for the next few days as the market will recover again as it always did. I also hope the XLR prices will recover as I would like to continue a peaceful trading. This is too much for me right now. Cannot stand selling so cheap.

People understand that the developer of the coin is a fraud, and sell the coin. This is normal
Amidoman

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:35:16 PM

People understand that the developer of the coin is a fraud, and sell the coin. This is normal

So... I was talking about the market in general but generally cannot get selling this coin so cheap while there is a high demand for it, mainly to set up a masternode which is  what I would do if I had enough money or cryptos to spend. I would definitely find a few fraud coins and exchanges too however I somehow believe in this one.
TBH waiting for solaris to get a lot cheaper at this point or actually for all those who are so willing to dump their coins to dump them so we can actually start trading at normal prices.
michelangelo5000

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:37:36 PM

So you call it fraud because you lost coins in the swap? Makes no sense.
startsts

Activity: 700
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:08:03 PM

CryptoHub will add cooperative masternodes feature soon.

so if you don't have enough XLR to launch your own masternode, join to cooperate with other users

Coinferenz

Activity: 169
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 09:49:53 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2018, 11:33:01 PM by Coinferenz

If you have not enough XLR for Masternode ... buy more now and be happy when POS Phase is starting Smiley

PS: Better hold your Coins in your Hands or stake with Friends ... dont put it on any Online Service.

COINFERENZ - http://coinferenz.at
Mike_IG

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:08:04 PM

Well you are not selling your coins are you as you couldn't check up on the coin just once on here during the 2 or 3 months it was put up that you needed to swop.

Going by your statement every developer of every coin is a fraud as all the coins are tanking and it's not just the bitcoin price drop.
Pages: « 1 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 [262] 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 ... 368 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.