Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:59:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we bring back the masternode feature to Solaris?
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 ... 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 [360] 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥SOLARIS PLATFORM [XLR] 💥Swapping to FinaToken  (Read 308794 times)
xomarnie

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 06:54:53 AM

Does anyone know if the following activity is the Solaris Core Wallet?

I opened the wallet on my computer (Windows). I hasn't synced in a while....

Norton Antivirus says it's blocked a "high risk" ... "Attack by- System Infected- Coinminer Activity 19."

Attacking computer: 94.16.118.99, 60020

Just want to confirm, rather than assume, that this is the wallet just trying to sync before I figure out how to get Norton to stop blocking it!

thanks guys

Norton is notorious for false positives. There are no viruses and no attacks from the Solaris wallet.

I appreciate your reply. Smiley)

I wanted to make sure that the activity being detected was actually the wallet (and not something else)... figured it was... but better safe than sorry!
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2019, 10:31:44 PM

Txbit.io by now has been old enough to be listed on coinmarketcap. Addtionally, it has shown that it is a legit exchange. In reality, total volume per day on txbit.io has increased considerably over recent months. I don't understand reasons of the CMC hesitation on listing txbit.io on that site. Maybe, they have reasons behind the scene, that we have not known yet because they have not publicly stated about that anywhere.

I'm not sure either why they are taking a long time to list txbit. I just read in the txbit/Solaris discord that txbit is on the shortlist for a potential listing and that they haven't given a time frame for when they might consider txbit. We just have to all wait and keep supporting txbit the best we can either by trading on there or by spreading the word about txbit on social media which I have been doing.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
GlobalProtection

Activity: 552
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 05:58:41 AM

The following text was posted on a blog by someone with the given name "Dave". I am posting it here because it has some interesting stuff in it:

Dave

July 3, 2019 12:28 AM

What I am going to share with you is meant to encourage you. The following revelation from God to this particular person (Phanuel) who spends time in prayer and listens in return, is what gave me confidence to get involved in Solaris.

Please realize that Phanuel never heard of Solaris before he had this dream, therefore, the Solaris privacy coin invention is destined for great things. Here is what this person shared in quotes:

Revelation Shared on December, 8th, 2017

“Some have been saying to the Lord, ‘we missed out on Bitcoin’. We missed out on Ethereum, Populous, Veristaseum etc etc. The Lord has heard your prayers and given us another gift. The scripture says every good and perfect gift comes from above, coming down from the Father of heavenly lights (James 1:17).

Early this morning, I had a dream. I was looking at a cryptocurrency on a screen. I saw the ticker XLR and I heard.. ‘over the Top’ (implying overflow). I saw the crypto had a yellow color. I also saw a post by Faith in the dream, she wrote the lord showed her this crypto. This was confirmation in the dream. EOD’

I have NEVER heard of this crypto XLR (Solaris) before. It was quite amazing to find out that today was the completion of a fork and the launch of a brand new website. I provided some links below. Please remember to tithe and use your increase to advance the kingdom of God. Glory to God!”

Shortly after this revelation was posted, Solaris (XLR) rocketed up to about $50. But Phanuel later said that he saw $450 as a price for XLR and that price has not been reached yet as the oldees well know. The coin is now about 50 – 65 cents so it is a real bargain.

I believe I know why Solaris is going to do so well in the future and reach that price of $450 seen by Phanuel, but we must all pray this coin to success. I will tell you how I think you should pray. If the Lord tells you differently then go with what HE says to you.

The developers of Solaris have also created a beautiful exchange called txbit.io. It is a NO KYC REQUIRED crypto exchange.

The developers are located in the very libertarian country of the Netherlands, and they do not believe they are under the jurisdiction of the Octopus that is wrapping it’s tentacles around exchanges worldwide and trying to make the exchanges into slaves that collect data on you for the overlords of control and tracking.

I believe as more and more people around the world get FED UP with the loss of freedom they see and they realize that they do not have to turn over their KYC when using txbit.io, they will want to do their trading on this exchange. The people using this exchange will increase exponentially and will literally explode with usage.

The key for the solaris coin exploding upward in value, is a proper integration of the coin on the txbit.io exchange so that massive buying and usage of the Solaris coin takes place.

If the Binance exchange coin can get to $32 and have 189,175,490 total supply of coins. What can the txbit.io exchange coin (Solaris) get to with only 2,000.000 total supply of coins? It boggles the mind just thinking about what this rare coin can do in the future with massive amounts of buyers wanting it.

Prayer Request: Please start by thanking the Lord for giving Phanuel this prophetic revelation.

Then ask the Lord to give the developers of Solaris and the txbit.io exchange, the wisdom needed to integrate the Solaris coin into the exchange in such a way that will promote massive buying by the masses who use this NO KYC FREEDOM CRYPTO EXCHANGE.

The Binance exchange did it by offering trading discounts to all the people who held the Binance coin on the exchange and elected to use it for trading discounts. Pray that the developers would do the same thing or something even better so that the price of the coin goes to the moon.

If both the legal big tech criminals and legal government criminals can see your data, so can the illegal criminals.  Swiss based online privacy and data protection is the solution.

Use coupon code:  "Digital Swiss Safe" to obtain 10% off of the Swiss Crypto Safe price here > https://www.securesafe.com/en/faq/
Sellman

Activity: 406
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 01:54:09 PM

The following text was posted on a blog by someone with the given name "Dave". I am posting it here because it has some interesting stuff in it:
Hi my friend.
You should add a source of the contents from someone's blog that you copy and paste it here. If you don't update the post with source link, you will be judged as plagiarism. Be careful when copying and pasting others' contents.
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 01:02:42 AM

Quoting the post, just in case. It is an interesting read. Not sure how they come up with the $450 numbers, it's really out of this world and only something divine revelation can give.

Dave

July 3, 2019 12:28 AM

What I am going to share with you is meant to encourage you. The following revelation from God to this particular person (Phanuel) who spends time in prayer and listens in return, is what gave me confidence to get involved in Solaris.

Please realize that Phanuel never heard of Solaris before he had this dream, therefore, the Solaris privacy coin invention is destined for great things. Here is what this person shared in quotes:

Revelation Shared on December, 8th, 2017

“Some have been saying to the Lord, ‘we missed out on Bitcoin’. We missed out on Ethereum, Populous, Veristaseum etc etc. The Lord has heard your prayers and given us another gift. The scripture says every good and perfect gift comes from above, coming down from the Father of heavenly lights (James 1:17).

Early this morning, I had a dream. I was looking at a cryptocurrency on a screen. I saw the ticker XLR and I heard.. ‘over the Top’ (implying overflow). I saw the crypto had a yellow color. I also saw a post by Faith in the dream, she wrote the lord showed her this crypto. This was confirmation in the dream. EOD’

I have NEVER heard of this crypto XLR (Solaris) before. It was quite amazing to find out that today was the completion of a fork and the launch of a brand new website. I provided some links below. Please remember to tithe and use your increase to advance the kingdom of God. Glory to God!”

Shortly after this revelation was posted, Solaris (XLR) rocketed up to about $50. But Phanuel later said that he saw $450 as a price for XLR and that price has not been reached yet as the oldees well know. The coin is now about 50 – 65 cents so it is a real bargain.

I believe I know why Solaris is going to do so well in the future and reach that price of $450 seen by Phanuel, but we must all pray this coin to success. I will tell you how I think you should pray. If the Lord tells you differently then go with what HE says to you.

The developers of Solaris have also created a beautiful exchange called txbit.io. It is a NO KYC REQUIRED crypto exchange.

The developers are located in the very libertarian country of the Netherlands, and they do not believe they are under the jurisdiction of the Octopus that is wrapping it’s tentacles around exchanges worldwide and trying to make the exchanges into slaves that collect data on you for the overlords of control and tracking.

I believe as more and more people around the world get FED UP with the loss of freedom they see and they realize that they do not have to turn over their KYC when using txbit.io, they will want to do their trading on this exchange. The people using this exchange will increase exponentially and will literally explode with usage.

The key for the solaris coin exploding upward in value, is a proper integration of the coin on the txbit.io exchange so that massive buying and usage of the Solaris coin takes place.

If the Binance exchange coin can get to $32 and have 189,175,490 total supply of coins. What can the txbit.io exchange coin (Solaris) get to with only 2,000.000 total supply of coins? It boggles the mind just thinking about what this rare coin can do in the future with massive amounts of buyers wanting it.

Prayer Request: Please start by thanking the Lord for giving Phanuel this prophetic revelation.

Then ask the Lord to give the developers of Solaris and the txbit.io exchange, the wisdom needed to integrate the Solaris coin into the exchange in such a way that will promote massive buying by the masses who use this NO KYC FREEDOM CRYPTO EXCHANGE.

The Binance exchange did it by offering trading discounts to all the people who held the Binance coin on the exchange and elected to use it for trading discounts. Pray that the developers would do the same thing or something even better so that the price of the coin goes to the moon.

vella85

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2019, 10:54:41 PM

That was an interesting read and all of us here really do hope that the revelation comes true. I do believe that Solaris is a rare coin compared to a lot of coins out there and that Solaris has a lot more going for it as well. As long as the price remains stable, I think we should be fine moving forward. CMC would help if they list txbit but that is something we need to be patient with as it seems they like to take their time with listing exchanges.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Attractor

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 09:47:47 PM

Now is the best time to buy more Wink
Hurry up before the crypto market fully revives
Mike_IG

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 10:53:15 PM

I'm surprised that people are selling their coins as cheap as they are, With the latest price you can buy a masternode for $260. The real value is in the link with txbit.io exchange, If (and depending on how you look at it then it could be a fairly big if) the exchange becomes a top 115 exchange by volume (based on coinmarketcap volume) then just that alone would put the ROI a fair bit above 100% at the current price and number of masternodes. (This figure is based on being at position 115 not 1). (If it became at top 100 exchange at the current volume then the return would be over 400%. The payout would be in nearly all Bitcoin as well so no one would be scrambling to sell their coins and smashing the price of the coin down like what happens with inflation or even worse hyper inflation masternode coins that currently happens.
The exchange hasn't even been going 6 months yet and isn't really listed anywhere either and isn't on coinmarketcap so as it becomes more well known then it will get used more etc, you only have to look at the certain big exchange and it's coin to see what the potential is, That exchange has a daily volume 1500+ times bigger than the volume needed to give a ROI of 100% at current figures, Now I'm not saying the exchange will get anywhere near as big as the number one exchange but as it shows it doesn't have to get anywhere near that amount to get a very decent return. Obviously if Bitcoin price goes up you are up even more as well.
Sellman

Activity: 406
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 02:42:40 AM

Solaris, with the potential txbit.io exchange, and the switch from PIVX-code base to Stratis-code base, will be a very promising project for the next bull run of altcoins. At least, and most importantly, Solaris team have still developed their project, release txbit.io in 2018, the terrible winter year of crypto. From now on, it is time to think more positively about the future of both Solaris, and txbit.io.
vella85

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2019, 10:40:19 PM

I'm surprised that people are selling their coins as cheap as they are, With the latest price you can buy a masternode for $260. The real value is in the link with txbit.io exchange, If (and depending on how you look at it then it could be a fairly big if) the exchange becomes a top 115 exchange by volume (based on coinmarketcap volume) then just that alone would put the ROI a fair bit above 100% at the current price and number of masternodes. (This figure is based on being at position 115 not 1). (If it became at top 100 exchange at the current volume then the return would be over 400%. The payout would be in nearly all Bitcoin as well so no one would be scrambling to sell their coins and smashing the price of the coin down like what happens with inflation or even worse hyper inflation masternode coins that currently happens.
The exchange hasn't even been going 6 months yet and isn't really listed anywhere either and isn't on coinmarketcap so as it becomes more well known then it will get used more etc, you only have to look at the certain big exchange and it's coin to see what the potential is, That exchange has a daily volume 1500+ times bigger than the volume needed to give a ROI of 100% at current figures, Now I'm not saying the exchange will get anywhere near as big as the number one exchange but as it shows it doesn't have to get anywhere near that amount to get a very decent return. Obviously if Bitcoin price goes up you are up even more as well.

You have some good points here mate and I myself don't understand why people are selling Solaris at these low prices as there is massive potential for the project to grow a lot in the near future. Right now what is holding txbit up is CMC not listing them which I don't understand because how long does it take to list an exchange. Solaris and txbit have so much potential, more so then most other MN projects out there that are just all hype and high ROI but how long does that last? most will lose chasing high ROI masternodes.

Attractor

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 06:58:46 PM

lol, staking now is more efficient than MN Smiley
vella85

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2019, 10:35:37 PM

lol, staking now is more efficient than MN Smiley

Well once the dev team switch to the Stratis code base, staking is all we'll have for Solaris. I have recently stopped my masternodes here and started staking as it was costing me more to run the masternodes but that goes for almost all the masternodes I run at the moment as most have taken a hit.

startsts

Activity: 1092
Merit: 273

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 07:39:21 PM

Nice to see this project is alive and keep growing
I don't regret I still have 500 XLR although I disabled staking due to low profit

tbct_mt2

Activity: 2310
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2019, 12:56:17 PM

Well once the dev team switch to the Stratis code base, staking is all we'll have for Solaris. I have recently stopped my masternodes here and started staking as it was costing me more to run the masternodes but that goes for almost all the masternodes I run at the moment as most have taken a hit.
There is still no announcement on the beginning day of the swap, and the switch to Stratis-code base. However, I know Solaris team can do this because they actually have done loads of things for the project since 2017, with the first successful swap from NIST5 to Xevan algorithm, then activate PoS and Masternode. Txbit.io is another great project made by Solaris team. In Solaris, I believe. The project will strongly survive and Solaris & txbit.io grown bigger together.

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

6,000+
GAMES
|
WEEKLY
PROMOS
....100%....
1ST DEPOSIT
BONUS
....125%.....
2ND DEPOSIT
BONUS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
.PLAY NOW.
vella85

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2019, 10:48:34 PM

There is still no announcement on the beginning day of the swap, and the switch to Stratis-code base. However, I know Solaris team can do this because they actually have done loads of things for the project since 2017, with the first successful swap from NIST5 to Xevan algorithm, then activate PoS and Masternode. Txbit.io is another great project made by Solaris team. In Solaris, I believe. The project will strongly survive and Solaris & txbit.io grown bigger together.

I believe I have seen a post somewhere, maybe in the Solaris/txbit discord that it will most likely start in August but not sure when. The team are working on the code base as we speak so hopefully it is in August as I'm really looking forward to see what this switch brings for Solaris and txbit.

tbct_mt2

Activity: 2310
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2019, 02:55:31 AM

I believe I have seen a post somewhere, maybe in the Solaris/txbit discord that it will most likely start in August but not sure when. The team are working on the code base as we speak so hopefully it is in August as I'm really looking forward to see what this switch brings for Solaris and txbit.
We might have to wait for the next reports from Solaris team. After the launch of txbit.io months ago, the team have not yet regularly published reports on developmental progresses. Based on habits and developmental works of Solaris team so far, I think they have worked hard to develop the switch of code base. This is not the first time we saw it, the period before txbit.io exchange launched, the team have kept so silently and very limited reports for community over months. Solaris team can do this, don't worry about the codebase switch, they will do it as perfectly as possible, for all.

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

6,000+
GAMES
|
WEEKLY
PROMOS
....100%....
1ST DEPOSIT
BONUS
....125%.....
2ND DEPOSIT
BONUS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
.PLAY NOW.
Attractor

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 12:26:41 PM

I'm curious will stratis also support zerocoin transactions?
viscolex

Activity: 205
Merit: 42

Txbit.io Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2019, 02:36:08 PM

I'm curious will stratis also support zerocoin transactions?

No. Zerocoin in it's current state is basically broken technology with most big projects moving away from it completely (For example: Zcoin and Veil are developing brand new protocols to replace Zerocoin).

In regards of Solaris though, we don't see a privacy protocol being as a point of attraction. No one used Zerocoin on XLR since it was activated over a year ago.

Stratis are working on a trustless coin mixer which we may integrate in the future as well, but it's not a priority.

Bitcoin Miners

Activity: 440
Merit: 100

Roobet

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 02:44:04 PM

No. Zerocoin in it's current state is basically broken technology with most big projects moving away from it completely (For example: Zcoin and Veil are developing brand new protocols to replace Zerocoin).

In regards of Solaris though, we don't see a privacy protocol being as a point of attraction. No one used Zerocoin on XLR since it was activated over a year ago.

Stratis are working on a trustless coin mixer which we may integrate in the future as well, but it's not a priority.
Would you mind point out more details on disadvantages of Zerocoin protocol, please.
In 2017 and the first half of 2018, it seems that privacy and private coins would have been next hot trend in crypto, but with serious control from some nations and local authorities, being a private coin contains lots of risks for project. Therefore, I think the Solaris made good decision by not considering privacy as a main objective of the project. It's better to see how nations react with current privacy coins first.

viscolex

Activity: 205
Merit: 42

Txbit.io Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 06:09:09 PM

Would you mind point out more details on disadvantages of Zerocoin protocol, please.
In 2017 and the first half of 2018, it seems that privacy and private coins would have been next hot trend in crypto, but with serious control from some nations and local authorities, being a private coin contains lots of risks for project. Therefore, I think the Solaris made good decision by not considering privacy as a main objective of the project. It's better to see how nations react with current privacy coins first.

There are no advantages or disadvantages to list. A critical vulnerability was discovered in Zerocoin protocol, affecting all projects that use the implementation, back in April of this year. All projects have since disabled Zerocoin, like zcoin/pivx and every fork (including XLR) to prevent hackers from printing free coins.

It's still not fixed and probably will never get fixed and there are too many limitations with the technology anyway, like the fact that set denominations must be used for transacting.

Pages: « 1 ... 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 [360] 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 »
  Print  

Jump to: