Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:22:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we bring back the masternode feature to Solaris?
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 ... 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 [364] 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥SOLARIS PLATFORM [XLR] 💥Swapping to FinaToken  (Read 308795 times)
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 10:36:37 PM

....... see the market recover which can help the Solaris price grow.

A friend of mine found out about Solaris being able to grow in price if they just get on the livecoin.net exchange. He is going to put together a petition directed at the developers of Solaris coin that will try and persuade them to get their coin listed on the livecoin.net exchange so that the needs of the coin holders are looked after.

He wants me to post that petition here so people can read it and sign it. When it is done, I will post it.

I think it will depend on the cost of getting Solaris listed on Livecoin exchange, I think it is a good exchange as I have used it many times in the past and will be perfect for Solaris but it all comes down to the cost of the listing. For now I think the teams main concern is the code base switch so maybe after that is complete they can talk more about this suggestion.

There is a good discussion regarding livecoin exchange. Though I am not a user of this exchange but this thread is a good read and assess for yourself if they are really perfect for this project.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5159692.0

Though every exchange has their own hiccups, but one should choose the least evil right?  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fraazi

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 08:38:55 PM

You got deveolpment going on for different platforms? Linux, Mac?
Attractor

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 10:52:46 PM

CMC what are they waiting for? It will be half a year soon
Elder III

Activity: 1246
Merit: 274

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 04:09:15 AM

CMC did finally put a page up for txbit, but it's not tracked at this point so it won't show up unless you specifically search for it.  It's pretty sad how long it's taking, but all we can do is wait.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2019, 10:27:52 PM

CMC did finally put a page up for txbit, but it's not tracked at this point so it won't show up unless you specifically search for it.  It's pretty sad how long it's taking, but all we can do is wait.

Yeah I noticed this, I just wish they would list txbit fully as it has been months now. Surely they can now see that txbit is legit and not going to run away like some of these other looking shady exchanges out there. Hopefully we'll see txbit listed fully before the end of the month which will also help some coins on txbit try to get listed on CMC as well.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
SolarisDev (OP)

Activity: 687
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2019, 12:45:41 AM
Merited by Dabs (2)

New wallet will be available for all major platforms like PC, Linux and Mac.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀███▄
▄██▀███████▄██▄████▀██▄
▄██▀█████████████▄█▀▀██▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄████████████▄
██▌▄███▀▀████▀▀█████▀▀█▄██▐██
████████████████▀██▌▀██▀██▐██
█████████████████▐████████▐██
███▌████████████████▌████████
████████████████▐██████████
███▄██████████▄██▀███▄███
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Next Generation
Proof-of-Stake Platform

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Twitter  Telegram  Discord  ANN

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

.EXPLORE.
.DISCOVER.
.EXCHANGE.
Crypto Exchange
Built by Solaris Team

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Twitter  Telegram  Facebook
vella85

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2019, 10:46:29 PM

New wallet will be available for all major platforms like PC, Linux and Mac.

How are the developments coming along dev?

Are they still on track for a release some time this month?

I feel that its going to be a great last few months of the year with Solaris with the new code base switch and hopefully we'll see txbit listed fully on CMC which will help not only txbit but also Solaris.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
0xcosmos

Activity: 585
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 01:28:21 AM

as the solairs coin is moving to a different code base entirely
does that mean we will have to get our old coins swapped for the new platform or will it be the same carry forwarded?
vella85

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2019, 10:24:36 PM

as the solairs coin is moving to a different code base entirely
does that mean we will have to get our old coins swapped for the new platform or will it be the same carry forwarded?

There will be a swap as its a new code base just like Solaris had in the early days as they swapped from one algo to another.

Also masternodes will no longer exist for Solaris and instead it will be just PoS which I think is much better as Masternodes are slowly dying as the hype for masternodes is over.

tbct_mt2

Activity: 2310
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2019, 03:29:06 PM

There will be a swap as its a new code base just like Solaris had in the early days as they swapped from one algo to another.
The previous swap is from NIST5 algorithm to Xevan algorithm.
Also masternodes will no longer exist for Solaris and instead it will be just PoS which I think is much better as Masternodes are slowly dying as the hype for masternodes is over.
As I know of, the coming staking algorithm of Solaris is cold-staking, and stakers don't have to keep their coins online to receive staking rewards.
It's very cool, and I hope to see more breaking news and updates from Solaris team rest three weeks of September (Swap, codebase switch), and if possible I hope to see txbi.io exchange on coinmarketcap.com in the third quarter this year; if not before the end of this year.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
vella85

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2019, 10:13:38 PM

The previous swap is from NIST5 algorithm to Xevan algorithm.
As I know of, the coming staking algorithm of Solaris is cold-staking, and stakers don't have to keep their coins online to receive staking rewards.
It's very cool, and I hope to see more breaking news and updates from Solaris team rest three weeks of September (Swap, codebase switch), and if possible I hope to see txbi.io exchange on coinmarketcap.com in the third quarter this year; if not before the end of this year.

That you for mentioning the algorithm as I couldn't remember when posting that previous post.

Yes I am seeing more projects switch to cold staking as its a lot better and cheaper then running a masternode or masternodes which can get expensive if you have many masternodes to run. Yes there are cheap options out there to run masternodes but I still think cold staking is the way to go and I can't wait for the next Solaris update to see where they are currently at with the new code base.

tbct_mt2

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2019, 10:34:54 PM

That you for mentioning the algorithm as I couldn't remember when posting that previous post.

Yes I am seeing more projects switch to cold staking as its a lot better and cheaper then running a masternode or masternodes which can get expensive if you have many masternodes to run. Yes there are cheap options out there to run masternodes but I still think cold staking is the way to go and I can't wait for the next Solaris update to see where they are currently at with the new code base.
Cold staking is not only cheaper in cost to run staking or masternodes, but also safer for investors, because they don't have to use masternode hosting services that might turn into scam exits anytime. What happened with GINcoin platform is a precious lesson for investors. The platform made scam exit months ago, without any announcement on their website or their announcement thread. It is always bad to use third-party services, and don't have control of seeds/ private keys, that in turn put customers under risks of losing all funds when platforms do scam exit.

For next update, I wish smooth switch, and swap, and high performance of txbit.io exchange after a successful code-base switch.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
vella85

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2019, 10:54:40 PM

Cold staking is not only cheaper in cost to run staking or masternodes, but also safer for investors, because they don't have to use masternode hosting services that might turn into scam exits anytime. What happened with GINcoin platform is a precious lesson for investors. The platform made scam exit months ago, without any announcement on their website or their announcement thread. It is always bad to use third-party services, and don't have control of seeds/ private keys, that in turn put customers under risks of losing all funds when platforms do scam exit.

For next update, I wish smooth switch, and swap, and high performance of txbit.io exchange after a successful code-base switch.

I agree mate, cold staking is the way of the future I think. We all save on VPS costs and also in the long term it should help keep the price stable as people won't need to sell as much to help pay for their running costs for a masternode. I also think that with the new way we can link out Solaris to txbit will also help with the price as the more Solaris we have linked to txbit the more we earn so not many will want to sell especially once txbit gets some traction in the exchange space and once CMC list txbit.

tbct_mt2

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2019, 03:28:25 PM

I checked the txbit.io today and saw that total volume for last 24 hours is low. Furthermore, the ANN thread of txbit.io has been inactive, txbit.io exchange's ANN thread.
I think that one of Solaris team members should keep that thread as active as possible, and we should not totally rely on coinmarketcap.com listing. If viscolex has been less active due to his personal issues, someone else should take his role.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
vella85

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2019, 10:32:05 PM

I checked the txbit.io today and saw that total volume for last 24 hours is low. Furthermore, the ANN thread of txbit.io has been inactive, txbit.io exchange's ANN thread.
I think that one of Solaris team members should keep that thread as active as possible, and we should not totally rely on coinmarketcap.com listing. If viscolex has been less active due to his personal issues, someone else should take his role.

I do agree with you on keeping the txbit thread active as there hasn't been a post in there for a while. Its easy to keep it active as the thread starter can post about the coin listings each time they list a coin on txbit. That way it will be more active and people on this forum will also see that coins are being added to the exchange and can also attract more users from that particular coins community.

Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 01:01:20 AM

Everyone feel free to post, so long as you can link to another source, like a tweet or other article, or even just the exchange's trading pair page.

tbct_mt2

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2019, 01:52:06 AM

According to https://txbit.io/, the total volume of txbit.io exchange for the last 24 hours has been nearly 0.9 BTC.
The exchange has some advantages: Private, Secure, Reliable, Simplicity, Minimal fees (0.1% trading), and there is a refferal system.

For developers who want to ask for listing their coins on txbit.io exchange, please read both listing rules, fees, and community vote.
Listing rules:
< $ 100,000 : $ 1,250.00 ≈ 0.12047191 BTC
$ 100,000 - $ 500,000: $ 2,500.00 ≈ 0.24094383 BTC
$ 500,000 - $ 1,000,000: $ 5,000.00 ≈ 0.48188765 BTC
$ 1,000,000 - $ 10,000,000: $ 8,000.00 ≈ 0.77102024 BTC
$ 10,000,000+: $ 12,000.00 ≈ 1.15653037 BTC
Community Vote rules:
One account = One vote every 24 hours
Voting multiple times from the same IP address or computer is prohibited. One account per person allowed only.
Txbit monitors accounts created from temporary email providers and actively deducts those votes from the tally
Accounts must have 2FA enabled to cast a vote
Brand new accounts are not able to cast a vote for 30 minutes after account activation.
At the end of the vote, we will review the votes received by each candidate before publishing the final results
Candidate with the most legitimate votes published in final results receives a free listing
After publishing the final results, txbit will list the winner within a reasonable time frame
Txbit reserves the right to change the rules of the vote without any notification
Form to submit your coin: https://voting.txbit.io/
Current results of community vote: https://txbit.io/Voting

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
vella85

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2019, 10:26:32 PM

Everyone feel free to post, so long as you can link to another source, like a tweet or other article, or even just the exchange's trading pair page.

Thank you mate, the only problem is that if its the same person posting in there wouldn't that be against the rules of the forum? I was helping out a coin with this and some of my posts were deleted for posting so many posts in a row in the thread. I'm always happy to help out Solaris and txbit but don't want to break the rules if it is just I or someone else from the community always posting with no other replies in that thread.

vella85

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2019, 10:52:25 PM

I'm just wondering how is the code base coming along as we haven't heard from the team in a while now. I really do hope that it will be this month that we switch to stratis code bass as it is getting close to the end of September already.

Attractor

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 02:58:23 PM

Nevertheless I don't understand CMC logic.
They added just note about txbit and no any functionality
Pages: « 1 ... 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 [364] 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 »
  Print  

Jump to: