Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:45:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we bring back the masternode feature to Solaris?
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 ... 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 [368] 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥SOLARIS PLATFORM [XLR] 💥Swapping to FinaToken  (Read 308792 times)
prologas

Activity: 219
Merit: 30

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 12:55:04 PM

Few questions:

Does new XLR blockchain supports masternodes?
Whats the total amount of coins in new XLR?

Dev please pm if you have a promoting banner.

P.S curling https://explorer.solarisplatform.com/api/getblock?hash=70fb61edb506750a6cacdc25e5693be10f945d3a875311547b22dd9db8d2c13e

time and mediantime are int not strings.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 04:15:07 PM

Does new XLR blockchain supports masternodes?
Whats the total amount of coins in new XLR?

No, the new XLR has something called Cold Staking. There are no more masternodes. Governance was never used the whole time it was active, no proposals were made and no voting ever occured. Also, the transition or swap to the new codebase makes it difficult if not impossible to continue having some sort of masternodes. Rather, the equivalent is staking and you can run a cold/hot staking setup where your coins are safe in your own wallet while a hot wallet stakes and gets rewards for you, without risking your coins.

Total new coins is about 2m.

prologas

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 09:29:40 PM

GrepBlock.com
+
Solaris (XLR)

MATHReX

Activity: 861
Merit: 281

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 12:34:27 PM

I am currently cold staking 308 XLR with trustaking.
It's been four days and I haven't received any POS BR for the same.
Can anyone provide the frequency of the POS BR they are receiving with the amount staked?
SolarisDev (OP)

Activity: 687
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2019, 10:55:08 PM

GrepBlock.com
+
Solaris (XLR)

That's really cool! Thanks for doing that for our new blockchain!

One thing I noticed is that Source Code links to our repo, not the new one. Would it be possible to change it to this? https://github.com/SolarisPlatform/SolarisBitcoinFullNode

Thank you once again!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀███▄
▄██▀███████▄██▄████▀██▄
▄██▀█████████████▄█▀▀██▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄████████████▄
██▌▄███▀▀████▀▀█████▀▀█▄██▐██
████████████████▀██▌▀██▀██▐██
█████████████████▐████████▐██
███▌████████████████▌████████
████████████████▐██████████
███▄██████████▄██▀███▄███
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Next Generation
Proof-of-Stake Platform

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Twitter  Telegram  Discord  ANN

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

.EXPLORE.
.DISCOVER.
.EXCHANGE.
Crypto Exchange
Built by Solaris Team

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Twitter  Telegram  Facebook
prologas

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 01:37:12 PM

GrepBlock.com
+
Solaris (XLR)

That's really cool! Thanks for doing that for our new blockchain!

One thing I noticed is that Source Code links to our repo, not the new one. Would it be possible to change it to this? https://github.com/SolarisPlatform/SolarisBitcoinFullNode

Thank you once again!

Updated.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2019, 08:44:52 AM

Can anyone provide the frequency of the POS BR they are receiving with the amount staked?

To be honest you may be better off staking yourself with that amount as if you can stake 24/7 you will most likely of received a reward by now. I have received several stakes already from just under 2k and I only stake 16 hours a day so maybe try solo staking and see how it goes.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Lercker

Activity: 358
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 01:23:55 PM

To be honest you may be better off staking yourself with that amount as if you can stake 24/7 you will most likely of received a reward by now. I have received several stakes already from just under 2k and I only stake 16 hours a day so maybe try solo staking and see how it goes.
There should not actually be a difference between Hot/Cold staking.  I think the difficulty is a bit up from the old wallet. I do not even get the same amount a day that I had.
vella85

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2019, 10:05:47 PM

There should not actually be a difference between Hot/Cold staking.  I think the difficulty is a bit up from the old wallet. I do not even get the same amount a day that I had.

You could be right as I noticed today that I didn't earn one stake and before this I was earning at least 1-3 stakes daily however I have noticed that more Solaris is staking now so that plays a part in staking. I have been adding more every time I get some spare BTC to help combat this rise in more coins staking and also for when we can link our Solaris to txbit.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
dutch_loneranger

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 07:25:51 AM

I Read somewhere in discord that the blockchain was stabilzing .in beginning they needed too do staking thereself.too let the blockchain works smoothly so diff is little high .
So in beginning there were 900 blocks A Day by example and now we are closing in to the normal blocks A Day. That's probaly why its not the same yet.
Hope i explained IT right

SolarisDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2019, 02:52:51 PM

Solaris Swap Update!

A total of 742,911 XLR has been swapped over to the new network!

All the details regarding the swap can be found here: https://medium.com/@solarisXLR/solaris-platform-is-here-swap-details-inside-2f1e91eb17cb

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀███▄
▄██▀███████▄██▄████▀██▄
▄██▀█████████████▄█▀▀██▄
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Next Generation
Proof-of-Stake Platform

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

.EXPLORE.
.DISCOVER.
.EXCHANGE.
Crypto Exchange
Built by Solaris Team

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
vella85

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2019, 10:46:49 PM

Its good to see that almost 50% of the supply has been swapped in just a few weeks. We are also seeing more people staking which is good as it helps stabilise the network. The Solaris team has given everyone enough time to swap so I hope everyone gets their coins swapped and we don't have people come here after the swap date complaining that they missed out like we saw last time. 

hd49728
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2019, 01:19:22 AM

I visited both the website and the swap active swap page on txbit.io but I don't find details on total coins/ percentage of already swapped coins.
Do I miss something or Solaris developers have not yet included those details for visitors to see the swap progress, if they don't swap coins themselves?
https://www.solarisplatform.com/swap.html
https://txbit.io/swaps

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
MATHReX

Activity: 861
Merit: 281

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 08:43:32 AM

I Read somewhere in discord that the blockchain was stabilzing .in beginning they needed too do staking thereself.too let the blockchain works smoothly so diff is little high .
So in beginning there were 900 blocks A Day by example and now we are closing in to the normal blocks A Day. That's probaly why its not the same yet.
Hope i explained IT right

Oh, yes. That should be it.
I received my first stake after four days and after that, there is a frequency of receiving a stake once in 2-3 days with the number of coins that I've staked

I visited both the website and the swap active swap page on txbit.io but I don't find details on total coins/ percentage of already swapped coins.
Do I miss something or Solaris developers have not yet included those details for visitors to see the swap progress, if they don't swap coins themselves?
https://www.solarisplatform.com/swap.html
https://txbit.io/swaps

Yes, the team hasn't put any details about the number of coins swapped and its percentage on the website but they are regularly posting the updates regarding the swap in every social media platform that they are in.
vella85

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2019, 09:30:08 PM

I'm just waiting on the announcement for when we can link our Solaris coins to txbit so then we can start earning a share of the profits that txbit make each month. Like I have been saying here, I've been slowly accumulating Solaris ready for this as I want as much Solaris as I can get to earn more of the share and also to help keep my staking percentage up with the network.

hd49728
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2019, 11:33:42 AM

I'm just waiting on the announcement for when we can link our Solaris coins to txbit so then we can start earning a share of the profits that txbit make each month. Like I have been saying here, I've been slowly accumulating Solaris ready for this as I want as much Solaris as I can get to earn more of the share and also to help keep my staking percentage up with the network.
The earnings from txbit.io is what Solaris investors look for but with the temporary low volume of the exchange, if there are earnings, they are not significant amount. Anyway, Solaris project has moved on the right track. Why right track? At least, the Solaris project is one of very rare altcoin projects - that born in 2017 or 2018 - have still survived and actively developed so far. It is too far to call Solaris as a survival thorough the full Bull-bear cycle of crypto market but I have very good feeling on what Solaris developer team have done so far.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
SolarisDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2019, 07:02:59 PM

Dear Solarians!

Solaris (XLR) has been added to the voting list of DigiFinex! DigiFinex is one of the top 10 leading exchanges by Liqudity, with strong roots in the Asian markets and is a great opportunity for Solaris to expand its reach!

Voting List: https://www.digifinex.com/en-ww/listing/apply

You can help us get listed by signing up to DigiFinex using the referral link below, and completing at least one, or all, of the tasks that gain points!

Our DigiFinex referral link is:
https://www.digifinex.com/en-ww/from/xmrwqjvi

Each action corresponds to a different amount of points, and users who have completed real-name verification will get more points for the same action.

Projects earn points when users register through the project referral link and complete either of the following action: real-name verification, make a deposit, or trade.

Each action corresponds to a different amount of points, and users who have completed real-name verification will get more points for the same action.
  • Each user can only accumulate a maximum of 10,000 points with real-name verification, and a maximum of 20,000 points with deposit.
  • Trade points can be accumulated daily, and each user have one chance per day.
  • The maximum amount of trade points that can be accumulated for the entire event is capped at 20,000 points per user.
  • The 3 options — real-name verification, trade, and deposit can be done in any order.

Thanks for all of your support!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀███▄
▄██▀███████▄██▄████▀██▄
▄██▀█████████████▄█▀▀██▄
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Next Generation
Proof-of-Stake Platform

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

.EXPLORE.
.DISCOVER.
.EXCHANGE.
Crypto Exchange
Built by Solaris Team

hd49728
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2019, 04:18:53 AM

It is positively to see you came back with the breaking news for Solaris community, the vote on the potential new exchange. I saw there are different weight for each vote (for verified and non-verified users).

Additionally, I saw you worn the new signature that integrates the txbit.io exchange. The new signature is impressive and includes Solaris-built exchange. Would you mind giving the Solaris community code of the new signature, please.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
SolarisDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2019, 11:57:38 AM

It is positively to see you came back with the breaking news for Solaris community, the vote on the potential new exchange. I saw there are different weight for each vote (for verified and non-verified users).

Additionally, I saw you worn the new signature that integrates the txbit.io exchange. The new signature is impressive and includes Solaris-built exchange. Would you mind giving the Solaris community code of the new signature, please.

Indeed new Singatures are ready. We are working on a new campaign that will be going live in the next few days, stayed tuned as we will post an update about it here!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀███▄
▄██▀███████▄██▄████▀██▄
▄██▀█████████████▄█▀▀██▄
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Next Generation
Proof-of-Stake Platform

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

.EXPLORE.
.DISCOVER.
.EXCHANGE.
Crypto Exchange
Built by Solaris Team

SolarisDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2019, 11:14:09 PM

Dear Solarians!

We have just posted out Signature campaign bounty! Read the rules and apply here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5205685.new#new

Thanks for all of your support!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀███▄
▄██▀███████▄██▄████▀██▄
▄██▀█████████████▄█▀▀██▄
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Next Generation
Proof-of-Stake Platform

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

.EXPLORE.
.DISCOVER.
.EXCHANGE.
Crypto Exchange
Built by Solaris Team

Pages: « 1 ... 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 [368] 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 »
  Print  

Jump to: