Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:50:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we bring back the masternode feature to Solaris?
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 ... 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 [373] 374 375 376 377 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥SOLARIS PLATFORM [XLR] 💥Swapping to FinaToken  (Read 308797 times)
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2020, 11:14:49 PM

Its been a while since we saw you in here dev but its been worth the wait as the latest news is huge for Solaris and the community. Now I can't wait to see what the second use case for Solaris will be. Do you have a time frame on when this second use case will be released?

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SolarisDev (OP)

Activity: 687
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2020, 01:23:25 PM

Solaris is looking for enthusiastic ambassadors!

We are looking for enthusiastic crypto fans who want to be an ambassador of the Solaris Community. Your job? Let people know what Solaris is and what they can do with it. Do you have a Twitter, Instagram, or Youtube account or another social media channel that's focussed on cryptocurrency and has a lot of active followers/viewers?

Your social media don't need to be followed worldwide, it can also be national or continental. Ambassadors get compensation in Solaris/XLR. The amount of compensation depends on various factors, such as how many followers/viewers you have.

Do you meet these requirements? And do you want to be an ambassador for the Solaris community? Please send us a PM on Discord or Twitter.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀███▄
▄██▀███████▄██▄████▀██▄
▄██▀█████████████▄█▀▀██▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄████████████▄
██▌▄███▀▀████▀▀█████▀▀█▄██▐██
████████████████▀██▌▀██▀██▐██
█████████████████▐████████▐██
███▌████████████████▌████████
████████████████▐██████████
███▄██████████▄██▀███▄███
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Next Generation
Proof-of-Stake Platform

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Twitter  Telegram  Discord  ANN

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

.EXPLORE.
.DISCOVER.
.EXCHANGE.
Crypto Exchange
Built by Solaris Team

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Twitter  Telegram  Facebook
tbct_mt2

Activity: 2310
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2020, 03:29:54 PM

Solaris is looking for enthusiastic ambassadors!
Which kind of channels you will accept for the ambassador program? Only Twitter, Facebook and Youtube? Any other channels are in the list of accepted ones will be considered as application on the program.

Could you give me a list of accepted channels and list of accepted languages as well, please.

I own Solaris in the past, and still observe the developmental and growth progresses of your platforms. It is amazing to see another era and another efforts from Solaris team to bring Solaris and txbit.io exchange to more crypto enthusiasts.
SolarisDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2020, 07:03:53 PM

The Solaris wallet now has improved connectivity. We have enabled seed node discovery through DNS. This will improve the way how the wallet software finds connections.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀███▄
▄██▀███████▄██▄████▀██▄
▄██▀█████████████▄█▀▀██▄
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Next Generation
Proof-of-Stake Platform

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

.EXPLORE.
.DISCOVER.
.EXCHANGE.
Crypto Exchange
Built by Solaris Team

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
vella85

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2020, 10:56:40 PM

I was thinking that as well as having the search for ambassadors that maybe its time to think about starting the signature campaign for Solaris again ready for when the new use case is about to be released. It looks like the team are setting up to gain more exposure and as we know signature campaigns on this forum can help in a big way when it comes to bring attention to the project and may even attract old members to come back.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
SolarisDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2020, 11:52:58 AM
Last edit: July 10, 2020, 12:44:47 PM by SolarisDev

Dear Txbit users,

We have updated the Solaris deposit process on Txbit.io platform. All users must generate a new deposit address. Please do not deposit funds to the old deposit addresses as they will not work anymore.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀███▄
▄██▀███████▄██▄████▀██▄
▄██▀█████████████▄█▀▀██▄
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Next Generation
Proof-of-Stake Platform

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

.EXPLORE.
.DISCOVER.
.EXCHANGE.
Crypto Exchange
Built by Solaris Team

SolarisDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2020, 06:04:43 PM

We have updated our website!

https://www.solarisplatform.com/

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀███▄
▄██▀███████▄██▄████▀██▄
▄██▀█████████████▄█▀▀██▄
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Next Generation
Proof-of-Stake Platform

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

.EXPLORE.
.DISCOVER.
.EXCHANGE.
Crypto Exchange
Built by Solaris Team

vella85

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2020, 11:45:03 PM

Its nice to see all these updates coming from the team, at least we can see that they have been busy the last few months while it was silent in here which is good to see. I'm just patiently waiting to see what this second use case will be as I'm sure it will be something great.

Attractor

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 07:20:23 PM

I'd recommend you to consider non KYC exchanges as well
vella85

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2020, 11:27:24 PM

I would also like that however I read in the Solaris Discord several days ago that they won't be listing Solaris on any exchange that doesn't have KYC so I guess we just have to get used to the idea that we'll never see Solaris listed on an exchange with no KYC. I do however think that the team should look at getting Solaris listed on StakeCube which I have said many times in here as they do have KYC but for withdrawals over 1k USD daily, anything under that and there is no KYC for now.

Attractor

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 03:33:18 PM

I would also like that however I read in the Solaris Discord several days ago that they won't be listing Solaris on any exchange that doesn't have KYC so I guess we just have to get used to the idea that we'll never see Solaris listed on an exchange with no KYC. I do however think that the team should look at getting Solaris listed on StakeCube which I have said many times in here as they do have KYC but for withdrawals over 1k USD daily, anything under that and there is no KYC for now.
BTW it was also an argument there that CMC required at least 2 exchanges for listing.
So XLR actually does not fulfil  the criterion as for now.
Strict KYC policy can kill the coin
keesdewit
Copper Member

Activity: 1024
Merit: 513

txbit.io - cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2020, 03:48:15 PM

BTW it was also an argument there that CMC required at least 2 exchanges for listing.
So XLR actually does not fulfil  the criterion as for now.
Strict KYC policy can kill the coin

Strict KYC policies are required to prevent money laundering and terrorist financing. On top of that, any exchange without KYC is illegal in the European Union. We do not work with illegal businesses. Please review the European fourth anti money laundering directive.

tbct_mt2

Activity: 2310
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2020, 04:20:53 AM

Strict KYC policies are required to prevent money laundering and terrorist financing. On top of that, any exchange without KYC is illegal in the European Union. We do not work with illegal businesses. Please review the European fourth anti money laundering directive.
KYC on exchanges are common in the Europe and in the USA. Last three years, more and more exchanges are required mandatory KYCs from their customers. At the bottom of that, some took advantage of mandatory KYCs to do scam exit, like Crypto Bridge.

I am happy to see Solaris project has still been actively developed and how the Solaris and txbit.io team are transparently and publicly communicate their KYC requirements to investors and customers. A round of applause for you guys.
ckraziel

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2020, 09:10:23 PM

hello guys, is it late to swap?? I have been offline for a long time and my coins are in the old wallet...
vella85

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2020, 11:20:55 PM

hello guys, is it late to swap?? I have been offline for a long time and my coins are in the old wallet...

I'm sorry to say that yes it is too late to swap your old Solaris coins. The swap lasted 6 months which gave everyone enough time to swap their coins and to be honest if you buy a coin you should try and at least keep an eye on it every few weeks or once a month so you know what is going on.

SolarisDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2020, 08:45:17 AM

Together with the new use case, we will also make it possible to link your Solaris staking address to Txbit.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀███▄
▄██▀███████▄██▄████▀██▄
▄██▀█████████████▄█▀▀██▄
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Next Generation
Proof-of-Stake Platform

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

.EXPLORE.
.DISCOVER.
.EXCHANGE.
Crypto Exchange
Built by Solaris Team

vella85

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2020, 11:28:39 PM

Awesome!

I have been waiting for this and I know a few others have been as well. So from what I understand 50% of the fees that txbit generates goes to stakers but after company costs? So first txbit needs to generate enough funds to pay for costs and then we earn from the 50% fees?

SolarisDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2020, 03:03:38 PM

Solaris release 3.1.0.0 now available for download! It is highly recommended you download this wallet release; however, it is not required:

https://github.com/SolarisPlatform/SolarisCore/releases/tag/v3.1.0.0

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀███▄
▄██▀███████▄██▄████▀██▄
▄██▀█████████████▄█▀▀██▄
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Next Generation
Proof-of-Stake Platform

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

.EXPLORE.
.DISCOVER.
.EXCHANGE.
Crypto Exchange
Built by Solaris Team

SolarisDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2020, 01:20:03 PM

We are launching our new feature this Monday! Smiley

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀███▄
▄██▀███████▄██▄████▀██▄
▄██▀█████████████▄█▀▀██▄
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Next Generation
Proof-of-Stake Platform

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

.EXPLORE.
.DISCOVER.
.EXCHANGE.
Crypto Exchange
Built by Solaris Team

vella85

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2020, 11:02:41 PM

Looking forward to seeing what the new feature is all about and I know I'm not the only one as there is still a few older members here holding Solaris even though its not as active in here as it once was but that could all change when the new use-case is released.

Pages: « 1 ... 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 [373] 374 375 376 377 »
  Print  

Jump to: